shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #708 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:19 am

Post by shelper »

No posts made and already two-thirds of the votes needed, i feel so loved.
Since it would appear we're following the strategy from yesterday i'll just go right ahead and claim.
I am roac, and an old roac at that, i can't see that much and i can't fly as well as i used to either.
I don't have much to offer the town except my bird brain, so yeah, i'm a plain townie.

As far as i can see, all the votes were based on me for uraj's voting, does anybody else have any good reason for voting me?
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #715 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:05 pm

Post by shelper »

there really is no way he can defend against Uraj's actions
There is even a bigger no way i can defend against uraj's actions if you won't tell me what the heck they are :P. Apart from lurking, that is.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #724 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:45 am

Post by shelper »

Dutchman, what kind of accusation is that? My character name appears on a website? Hell, if i google "the hobbit bilbo" and a website also comes up *mentioning* bilbo, whoever claimed him must be lying?
I gave the website because i thought some people might have read the book a long time ago, and didn't remember all of it. Sue me for trying to give the town information i thought might be helpful?
Vote: Flying Dutchman
for some of the crappiest logic i have ever seen.

Speaker: I can't explain his voting pattern though, there is only so much a replacement can do. He said he didn't vote for jediknight because he was waiting for more people to give their thoughts about him. I'm not sure how high the vote count was or how many people still needed to give their thoughts.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #728 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:40 am

Post by shelper »

I liked the first post better. :(
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #731 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:07 am

Post by shelper »

Oh, I didn't mention I tried googling for: '"The Hobbit" Roac' too..... It was NOT the first result on those terms........
No, that would be a site where they had roac mentioned in a total of
three
sentences, i'm sure that *really* would have refreshed their memories.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #763 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:47 am

Post by shelper »

I considered that for a bit, but then decided against it because every person up to that point had a name to go along with the role.
To simply make up "i'm george the elf, pro-town" would have gotten me killed even sooner i imagine.
The one thing that worried me about the roac claim is that it was semi-claimed by lulu before. Since uraj didn't seem the bit surprised a player just claimed *his* role i figured the town would easily catch on to that and lynch me.
Turned out they didn't even need that...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”