chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1666 (isolation #0) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:58 am

Post by chkflip »

I very much enjoyed helping in the creation of this setup.

I didn't read the game but I hope you all had fun. <3
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1674 (isolation #1) » Mon May 04, 2020 9:12 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't think there's anything wrong with the role, per se, as it was executed really well. If anything I'd give town something to combat it in the future like maybe an anti-stumper or a half-day erase kind of thing.

I remember my only qualm with the initial role (where the target appeared dead only to come back next day phase) was that it would make slots fall behind and it might induce a replacement issue. I don't think either of us considered the role too powerful. It just made for a faster game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1677 (isolation #2) » Mon May 04, 2020 9:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Lich, I wouldn't take this too personally. You tried something you thought was fun -- I clearly felt the same way -- and it didn't get raves from all sides. That's okay. There's nothing wrong with that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1707 (isolation #3) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Bro, chill. Nobody is going to do anything to you. You made a clerical error at best, that's not worthy of not getting experience.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1720 (isolation #4) » Mon May 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

If you made any real error, Temp, it was only having me on for review as obviously (as evidenced by this post game) my interpretation of on-paper balance was a bit off. I think it was a great setup, you ran with a bunch of fun if niche ideas, and I feel like we all learn something from our misses more than our hits. So as long as you learned something I feel like it's fine. Let them feel how they're gonna feel. Tighten it up, stand up, and give it another go with something else. Nobody should hold this against you, man. We missed some glaring details, sure, but I guarantee your next one will be much better and you'll be a better moderator from this.

I'd also like to commend you on your note-taking, vote counts, and all the other sideline things you did as they shouldn't be overlooked and are absolutely key to great modding in the future.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1721 (isolation #5) » Mon May 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Also, if you don't mind, I'll be adding the Chillbreather and the Beam-Splitter to my lexicon as I think they're fucking amazing ideas.

Cheers.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”