DnD 5e: Lucrecia's Tower

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

Muraigur looked the strange fellow up and down, one eyebrow raised, before shrugging slightly and relaxing, leaning against his haversack and making room by his side at the fire.

"Can't say as the name rings a bell, but can't say as I would turn down another pair of eyes."
He motioned towards the weapon at Pip's hip.
"And if you're any use with those i daresay that'll be a boon as well, if anything tall, dark and godforsaken crawls out of the walls."
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

"I think I prefer the bite and the bark I can see over an unseen horror in a dark hole in a wall. If goblins can walk away relatively unscathed, it can't be all that bad - and if any of us happen to have some candles or something similar, we could plug our ears against these howls you speak of."

Muraigur looks up to the rest of the party.

"That's assuming the dwarf doesn't want to take a chance being tossed across the broken wall, of course. I'd fancy my chances, and Elloria's, but only Arawei knows how the two of you might manage it."

Return to “Frogstar World B”