Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3753 (isolation #0) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Isis »

I was confident CO Easy Bake had neither such news about me. I'd prefer keep the reason why vague, but I will offer that much, since I'd say this is already a "target-rich environment" and I think the action pattern from CO Easy Bake shows he is a very high quality artillery target for today compared to other COs that might draw that fire.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4043 (isolation #1) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4003, Check and Checkmate wrote:
In post 3973, Black Hole Defection wrote:CO Blake's explanation of her kill once again rings to me like a confident construction of actions she thinks she can get away with.
I'm very curious what exactly you mean by this.

-Blake
It's part of a pattern from this whole battle. You have been fighting like Tabitha this battle: front and center, expecting to never perish and having poor prospects if that were to happen, and trying to conquer things on your own. You are usually far more like Forsythe, providing support to everybody, and highly likely to win even if you should die.
I do not think you kill Tag Team Mikoto and Kuroko here in Orange Star service. You said you had an individual hangup with them. But you always seem to view the whole battlefield, corner to corner, and will frequently emphasize that it's important to win entire battles, not skirmishes.
Why would you kill them in order to win this whole battle? If you die, your individual hangup won't matter. And you are always very aware you may die when you serve with Orange Star. If you live, you could have battled him cooperatively today to benefit us. You agreed with doubts that CO Kuroko was Black Hole late day 2, and then when night 2 started you gained a new partner who will likely be much more active and could have helped over any hangups.
With Orange Star, I would expect you to kill someone that it would help the whole battle to have dead. An example would be Tag Team Latios and Latias, who I personally would never harm but who you weren't fond of and is now proving to be awkward for our formation because being Absent With Leave while Black Hole was attacked is hard to interpret. Or you would have killed many people I would never kill, with a reason it would help us all I might personally be surprised with.
When I saw CO Farkran dead I felt like I had heard an offkey note in Forsythe's theme.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4245 (isolation #2) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Isis »

I think it's a more natural emotional experience to be able to thank the mod for what was delivered rather than what was promised as uninformed majority.
I'm very disappointed in the modding. I don't expect anyone to adjust their livelihoods to mod a game, but their hobbies is an apples to apples comparison of yes the sort of thing you can and should change to honor an implied contract that you will run your game to completion.
I'm mystified why anyone to try to frame a game abandon as player driven when there is literally a survey from the previous day phase that asks "do you like this game" with a majority result yes.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4247 (isolation #3) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4200, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 4199, Ircher wrote:It should've pinged me more that Despair Night was the N2 factional kill rather than say Imperium or Black Hole especially since my townread on Imperium was a "mechanical clear".
this is exactly why I wanted to lockscum pops lol
My metaread on that kind of NKA is that it has a low probability of causing scum lynched and has a high probability of people posting in postgame chat that they should have been more paranoid after all. I'm not sure I can see the kill as incorrect. In a sharper meta I could see a world where you shoot a player a more universally scumread player there because it is harder to interpret. I had a correct flavorguess that insomnia was some kind of cop and had no way of knowing how gated he was so the incentive to kill him when he's softcleared and unroleblockable is rather strong
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4248 (isolation #4) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Isis »

Don't listen to Prism's "fanboy" arguments about how insomnia's role shouldn't be coppy, btw, he didn't finish the series so he's not a true fan
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4254 (isolation #5) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Running the game to completion with the remaining minigames simulated by dicerolls would have been a very different magnitude of letdown/abandonment from abandoning the entire game.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4255 (isolation #6) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4253, Farkran wrote:Oh right lol, i said i would quit if you flipped town

Nah, not gonna happen <3

I do need a break though, May 19th is the anniversary of rg and i need to take care of my 5yo baby (still referring to the videogame, i have no human children as of now)
Farkran would name his firstborn after a video game wouldn't he
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4264 (isolation #7) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Isis »

I had a scumclaim scumslip that solves the whole game that was in-play as of the time it was abandoned btw lmao
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4272 (isolation #8) » Sat May 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Hi CO Silver Bullet