Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

First, plus or minus two.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:33 am

no that's a potato that has lots of eyes, not a sausage :X
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:37 am

In post 23, Nepenthes wrote:VOTE: SS
Hi do I know you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:38 am

We're not two pages in and lilith is already pocketing me :3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:40 am

In post 40, Nepenthes wrote:I assume youre asking about my main
I dont know you well

Jesus fuck you people can post
Yes I was, thank you, and yes we can :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:41 am

In post 45, Nepenthes wrote:SS was/is objectively scummiest
lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:44 am

In post 56, Saudade wrote:if you two are scum partners you two are the worst scum pair I've ever seen on this website so far lmao
No, no, only one of them is the worst.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:45 am

In post 63, lilith2013 wrote:is it working? :]
Uh, maybe a bit?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:46 am

In post 68, lilith2013 wrote:must... resist... “the worst” puns...
Look, if he didn't want us to make puns on his name, he wouldn't have named himself that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:47 am

In post 72, the worst wrote:this is a really bad faith response to what I'm saying ~_~
I think it's actually quite a good response.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:50 am

In post 84, lilith2013 wrote:that.... is that something you think I’m thinking about as scum?
I actually feel like you would rather make a vote that looks bad as scum

on an unrelated note, that vote looks bad.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:51 am

Man I was nervous to play with you again sausage but I'm enjoying this so far.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:54 am

In post 96, Saudade wrote:why
i dont really remember you :/
I think we only ever played one game together, or maybe two. You came off as kind of offputting, but I think I was overreacting a bit.

Also, I spectated Montosh's game that I designed where you got executed D2 as tracker because you refused to claim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:58 am

In post 115, lilith2013 wrote:My vote?
Yes, your vote, you voted the LHF. I'm guessing that LM is new, but even if they aren't, they've been overtly sheepy which means they're likely gonna get pressure at some point. You don't really need to add to it.
Can you explain the first part also?
You like to WIFOM as scum. It seems like something you would try, more so than trying to look good by voting on popular targets anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:00 pm

In post 120, Nepenthes wrote:Dont get your hopes up but hes caught scum
No RVS on page 1
Says lol to my very real 100% genuine scumread
Agenda posting
I asked if you knew me primarily to determine if you were MariaR.

...Are you sure you're not MariaR??
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:01 pm

In post 128, innocentvillager wrote:No reads, srZ
Not the most solid towntell, but I'll take what I can get for now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:02 pm

In post 132, Nepenthes wrote:Lavars town thats 1
I don't follow
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:02 pm

That's like a textbook self-conscious newbscum post. Of course it can be newbtown as well, but I definitely don't see where your townread off of that post comes from.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:04 pm

I know you aren't, even she wouldn't try to say that I was scummy for not RVS'ing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:07 pm

It doesn't matter whether it was serious. It indicates that you don't know me well enough to know that I almost never RVS.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:17 pm

In post 162, lilith2013 wrote:I wasn’t even aware WIFOMing was a thing I did
You literally did it in, like, your first post of your first scumgame against me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 pm

In post 163, lilith2013 wrote:none of these are how you catch scum!ss :]
You catch scum-S_S because he sounds more wooden than a bedpost
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #178 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:19 pm

In post 170, the worst wrote:you'd understand if you listened to more jazz
Ya like jazz?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:20 pm

In post 180, Saudade wrote:what a wonderful game
Yeah that's where my experience with you comes from lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #189 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:21 pm

In post 186, Saudade wrote:oh, it was a good game i hope you didnt roll scum
We're both in luck then :]
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:25 pm

In post 198, lilith2013 wrote:Do you think I’m doing that now?
Not particularly.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Meh Zombie will come off of the shtick eventually.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #256 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:58 pm

lmao IV as four, I love it :lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #308 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 302, lilith2013 wrote:don't fencesit, it'll hurt your butt
ah, but he's been taught by the best :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #318 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 pm

In post 316, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Only the second person to get the reference (or at least say as much to me) and the first person is also in this player list.
Nice to see you again :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #320 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Though, the first time you said you wouldn't vote someone because they understood your username, you were scum... :thonk:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #335 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Can you expand on what's weird about it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #364 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:04 pm

In post 360, innocentvillager wrote:god worsty you scare me sometimes
I feel like this is a thing that usually comes from town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #376 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:19 pm

In post 367, the worst wrote:i wonder how innocentvillager who has correctly pocketed/subverted my expectations of his scum meta would respond here
actually i'm not really sure
it takes a lot of hubris to respond to someone with an incorrect townread on you by telling them how scarily accurate their read is.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:24 pm

nice recovery.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #416 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Ah, yes. Now is the time of Euro nerds, Aussie nerds, and Americans with unhealthy sleep schedules.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #419 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 pm

In post 408, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So InnocentVillager posted like reads on page two in a game i played with him last time, and got butthurt when i called his reads shit and proceeded to tunnel me for the rest of day 1.
Here he’s voting me immediately for a meme reason which kinda feels like scum: "hey, i’m acting normal! Voting someone i’ve played with before! ;P" which is kind of a scum entrance tbh.
I don't know much about IV but this feels pretty project-y. It could just be how he decided to open the game this time?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #422 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Nothing's stopping you!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #444 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:54 pm

That escalated quickly.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #448 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:13 pm

In post 445, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This feels like TvT.
It uh doesn't really feel alignment related to me? Like Una accidentally offended lilith, lilith got annoyed about it. Nothing in there about the color of either of their role PM's.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #449 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:13 pm

I'm curious why you think that though, because ngl it feels like it could have been a TMI.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #596 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:45 am

In post 468, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum!them would bother with escalating an minor issue... why exactly? This is a completely pointless argument for scum to get caught up in, which shows it to be more indicative of a town mindset on both sides.
It's pointless for town to get caught up in too...

I would actually expect lilith to be a little bit more offended as scum, since despite being scum what she said about missing her stop certainly was true. I don't see why she wouldn't engage with someone who offended her, if she was actually offended and wanted to say something about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #597 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:47 am

In post 478, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re so simple-minded to think that because i use different criteria to read players that’s AI.
Just accept that i think differently from the eay you do and move on.
There's more to it than this and you know that :/

Sometimes the manner that someone comes to a read is AI, unless you're suggesting that everyone is capable of imitating their town read-forming mechanisms perfectly as scum? That's obviously not the case. Just because you used a method that you believe to be sound does not exempt others from being suspicious of it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #598 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:48 am

In post 505, Saudade wrote:Im voting zombie because i want more people to vote him so he'd drop his gimmick and provide some better content
Why not just ask him nicely?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #599 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:59 am

In post 516, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I would literally bet my life on LavarManos being town, by the way.
Where have I heard this before...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #611 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:44 am

In post 566, TheFourEyedDude wrote:
In post 368, innocentvillager wrote:I personally don’t think this my opening has been outside of my scum range? if that’s what you’re wondering
This uh is not self meta to support a townread on IV?

It's self meta to refute a townread on him, actually.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #612 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:45 am

In post 570, TheFourEyedDude wrote:The question mark says otherwise to me.
No I'm with IV here. He wasn't trying to cast doubt on the claim that he's in his scumrange.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #614 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:46 am

In post 577, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I domt know if it is, but you throwing this out there this early makes me think that you are.
orly? how so?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #617 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:47 am

In post 609, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I think the only world that comes from scum is when one of their partners were in the 1v1.
Have you heard of the TMI tell? It's actually one of the more reliable global tells, if hard to apply.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #618 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:48 am

In post 616, lilith2013 wrote:copying my question? :P
shush you, you know I don't close-read ahead when catching up
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #619 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:49 am

I copied IV's response to TFED too. It demonstrates that I came to the same conclusion independently.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #646 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:14 am

I did see it now, that was what my TMI question was about. If it's hard for you to distinguish a TMI, what makes you think that Norwee's post wasn't it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #723 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:17 pm

In post 675, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I will say, I would legitimately prefer my own lynch to his.
Where have I heard THIS before :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #751 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:39 pm

In post 748, Saudade wrote:Something Smart did you roll scum
no
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #754 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Reveal as innocent child
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #757 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Damn, it didn't work. Guess you'll have to wait till I flip.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #758 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 755, Saudade wrote:do you town read nep ss
I don't think so, but let me check
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #762 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:44 pm

is somewhat towny.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #763 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:45 pm

What are you talking about lilith
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #768 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:50 pm

In post 764, Saudade wrote:who do you scum read ss
Nobody
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #807 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:22 pm

In post 793, lilith2013 wrote:@ss
In post 692, lilith2013 wrote:SS can I get your current read on duck please?
Sorry

Idk let me look, but I doubt I can read him this early, or at all really
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1009 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:40 am

In post 852, lilith2013 wrote:This is at best a vanity wagon so either persuade other people to join you or join a different wagon that isn’t so vanity
oh nooo

lilith you are scum aren't you :(
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1011 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:42 am

In post 864, the worst wrote:lavar is a player in this game
Lol

Was this an intentional throwback to Anuket
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1015 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:47 am

In post 899, the worst wrote:I'm trying to be helpful but I feel like I'm putting words next to each other that don't actually make sentences yeet
Why is everything you say always such a goddamn mood
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1026 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:52 am

In post 943, innocentvillager wrote:i mean i think im just one of the people who likes to play but isn't very good at it
Speaking of things being a mood...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1030 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:54 am

In post 943, innocentvillager wrote:really don't have any scumreads rn only some townreads but im not even sure about those
Hey guy who just finished a scumgame with IV:

Did he ever try to play the newbie/bad player/no idea what's going on card?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1040 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:00 am

In post 987, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 982, Nepenthes wrote:Idk how to say this without sounding insulting bc people seem to get offended when i claim town likes being condescending and self righteous more than scum
I probably disagree with this but okay
I agree with it for sure, though it depends on the person and someone secret alting is somewhat more likely to have an objectionable playstyle. If you take away the people who are always condescending, what you get is mostly people who genuinely believe in what they're saying.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1048 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:04 am

In post 1014, lilith2013 wrote:no :////// you should be townreading me by now
I almost was and then you had to throw out that garbage post

It seems quite out of character for you to be bossing someone's votes around, let alone bossing someone around to do something simplistic and one-dimensional that looks superficially pro-town but isn't actually helpful.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1052 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am

In post 1028, Saudade wrote:Refusing to cooperate and no signs or indication of a game solving mindset.
Err

Those are towntells...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1053 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 am

In post 1035, lilith2013 wrote:ss did you come to a conclusion on a duck read or
Nope. Give me like four game days :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1060 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:09 am

FOMO? Fear of...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1061 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:10 am

In post 1049, lilith2013 wrote:pedit: yikes alright then
Do you have an actual response or is this it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1063 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:14 am

I think your scumgame is better than you give yourself credit for
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1076 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:23 am

In post 1068, lilith2013 wrote:I really don’t think so :/
I mean I sure as hell wasn't the reason we got read as obvtown in City.

I don't doubt that there are differences, and that they are evident to you. Playing mafia is really damn hard though and I certainly can't keep enough in my head at once to actually be able to thoroughly wade through your meta.

What is it that you think makes you so clearly town here? Because I think past games have indicated that you aren't consistently obvtown as town, at least not to me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1078 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:24 am

In post 1066, the worst wrote:fear of missing out; it's like an anxiety experience around e.g. friends hanging out without you.

I was using it a little bit facetiously but my heart would break just a little if I actually rolled town against both you & Lilith
Well, if lilith and I are scum I hypothetically apologize in advance. Doesn't really seem relevant to the task at hand, though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1080 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:27 am

Scum definitely like to appear cooperative and helpful

And town are much more likely to just piss people off and do whatever the hell they want
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1084 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:32 am

In post 1081, Saudade wrote:I'm not going to teach you how to play sorry
Thank you, we really don't need to shit up the thread with that argument
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1087 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:35 am

In post 1082, lilith2013 wrote:some reasons I think it’s clear I’m town:
- I think all my thoughts have been really straightforward
- the things I’m pushing are actual things and not made up/twisted to fit a narrative
- lack of emotional reaction to and/or discrediting of people scumreading me
#2 is obviously not something I can perceive on its own because it depends on your mental state. As for #1 and #3, can you find posts in your scumgames (ideally the ones I was in-- G&R and JK9++) that violated them?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1088 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:36 am

In post 1083, lilith2013 wrote:Also I guess you can’t really see it but complete and total lack of anxiety is pretty indicative of my towngame
Yeah that seems very much internal. I don't recall that coming out any of the times I've seen you as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1089 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:37 am

In post 1085, Saudade wrote:are you going to do something besides talk to lilith ss
no
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1092 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:38 am

In post 1086, Saudade wrote:any reads
IV, sausage, Nep, Lavar, TFED are my townreads
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1093 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:39 am

In post 1091, lilith2013 wrote:I think this manifests itself as triple-reading over all my posts before posting and I’d argue that my super-real-time posting is mutually exclusive with said anxiety
You didn't real-time post in any of your scumgames?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1103 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:09 am

In post 1098, lilith2013 wrote:I feel like these should probably also adequately address #1 but let me know if you want more
Seems fine, and I can clearly see the distinction being drawn, but I also don't really feel like a situation has been reached yet in this game where you might respond like you did in those games. Those posts mostly came when you were under pressure, yes?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1104 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:11 am

In post 1099, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Why IV and Nep?
I feel like those are the only two that I've actually explained to any degree lol. IV just uh... doesn't have any agenda and isn't showing any signs of developing one. It takes a very particular scum player to just sit there and look pretty and cross your fingers that people don't kill you.

Nep is being contrarian and annoying, and that probably belies a lack of care about survival (or at least it not being the primary motive).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1111 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:45 am

In post 1109, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Literally just caught scum as a result of them doing this.
Link?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1112 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:46 am

In post 1106, TheFourEyedDude wrote:SD, who would you elim right now?
idk

good thing I don't have to decide
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1116 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:50 am

I'm just gonna pretend this conversation never happened.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1121 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:55 am

I'm sure there are plenty of counterexamples. I never said it was an infallible tell, just a heuristic.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1147 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:44 am

Maybe a bit?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1149 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:53 am

Eh, I take it back. Whatever I saw in his ISO I don't see anymore.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1160 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:23 am

Can you give specific examples of what you think I would have said differently as town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1189 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:43 am

Ergo, if it needs to be explained, which it does, then he isn't obvtown.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1211 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:00 am

In post 1200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d vote S_S / Nep / Billy as of right now.
Why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1260 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:12 am

In post 1214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because those are my reads.
I TR you guys the least.
Do you scumread us?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1278 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:53 pm

I'm liking these recent posts from Billy.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1377 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:48 pm

In post 1375, Sirius9121 wrote:#metoolol
You could definitely stand to put a few more words next to each other...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1559 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:49 am

In post 1391, UnaBombaH wrote::lol: :lol: Exactly.
Whoa, I missed this interaction.

I'm not gonna let my present reads be colored by premature associatives, but if one of them happens to flip scum, the other's partner equity goes through the roof.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1562 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:56 am

In post 1423, LavarManos wrote:I would pick something smart to be the towniest because he doesn’t seem very “stiff”.
Take this up with Zombie. Stiffness seems to be the crux of his scumread on me.

(Also, I don't think you knew this, but the worst, lilith, and I are all friends, so I love that you put us all in the same tier :lol:)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1565 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:03 am

In post 1486, UnaBombaH wrote:Now I'm not sure whether I should be able to dissect the motivation behind that vote from this post (other than you apparently scumreading S_S's hair and movement?? :? )
Well to be fair, he's got a good point, I do have pretty bad hair.

I think the explanation is the "made of wood" line where he thinks my posting is awkward/wooden. I asked him to provide examples.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1570 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:07 am

In post 1547, UnaBombaH wrote:VOTE: Sirius9121 - scum want this around for lategame way more than town does.
Just get rid of it here, and we can start the game D2.
I think this is town unless Sirius is scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1574 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:08 am

Una why do you call the duck BuDucky

My curiosity has gotten the better of me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1576 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:10 am

In post 1573, the worst wrote:I enjoy the fact you thought of bussing as well
My point was less that bussing was possible (it sure is) and more that that being S -> T was unlikely.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1584 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:12 am

In post 1560, UnaBombaH wrote:People shouldn't forget about S_S.
But I'm eminently forgettable, it's one of my best traits :3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1587 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:14 am

In post 1581, lilith2013 wrote:Why is s>t unlikely?
Probably because it's exactly on point. Why take responsibility for leading the charge on the easiest mis-exe in the world when you can sit back and let townies do it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1597 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:25 am

In post 1593, Nepenthes wrote:Is that what negging is
Yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1598 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 am

In post 1596, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:Your post between my two reflected you being an inflexible player this game which is something I don't associate you with.
Which post?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1603 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:30 am

What specific issues did I feel inflexible about?

You're right that I'm not normally an inflexible player. I wouldn't say being more inflexible than usual is a scumtell for me? Maybe having black-and-white reads is. But I also don't feel like I've been especially inflexible this game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1607 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:32 am

In post 1602, lilith2013 wrote:... that's... that's how he always sounds
Oof is this your belated revenge for "you just described lilith's towngame" :lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1614 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 am

In post 1606, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:maybe inflexible isn't the right term. Impenetrable might be better. Nothing seems to effect you at all.
Oh, that makes a lot more sense.

Iirc you've seen me as scum more than as town recently? But it's generally hard to get a bead on me no matter my alignment. Tw and lilith are scarily good at it, apparently, and I dread rolling scum against them :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1638 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:15 am

In post 1629, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is a dumb wagon imo. I've seen a couple slots like this, and they are almost always town.
They're more likely town than random??

That's hard to swallow.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1644 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 am

In post 1639, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum usually puts in at least a miniscule amount of effort not to be scumread.
Sirius is literally doing nothing to make himself look better.
Hard pill to swallow but it's the truth.
Nah, I don't agree. Sirius clearly doesn't care about the game at all. That's not alignment indicative.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1645 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:53 am

In post 1643, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:My alts rarely last a day before I alt slip.
I think everyone for whom the alt slip will be meaningful already knows who you are lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1654 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:31 am

If I remember correctly, my avatar progression was Saturn -> pixellated map -> Fix-It Felix -> Foo Fighters album cover (gray and yellow with two F's, probably what you were thinking of) -> Saturn again -> Muse album cover (yellow with field-goal thingies) -> Azelf.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1662 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:16 am

In post 1655, TheFourEyedDude wrote:
In post 1654, Something_Smart wrote:Foo Fighters album cover (gray and yellow with two F's, probably what you were thinking of)
Concrete and Gold
Something_Smart wrote:Muse album cover (yellow with field-goal thingies)
Origin of Symmetry?
Correct on both counts. Both great albums!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1663 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:17 am

Stop ribbing at Zombie for breaking the roleplay. It's making it much easier for him to actually contribute.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1696 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:25 pm

oh no
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1713 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:33 pm

In post 1701, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm very sorry to hear that this game I wanted to join needed a replacement. It truly saddens me to see LavarManos and Saudade leave and this is in no way related to my desire to play with a waterfowl who shall remain nameless.

Anyway.
ha ha

ha

at least you replaced into a townslot so I don't have to engage with you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1715 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:39 pm

I'm sorry. I probably still will, but I can't make any promises.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1772 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:21 am

In post 1765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s town but also a bit hard to work with.
I want to say that being patronizing probably makes you more difficult to work with than flipping your vote a few times :?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1776 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:53 am

Which is a good thing. So you shouldn't start doing it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1779 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:58 am

was definitely patronizing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1781 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:04 am

Well, it came off that way, which is really the important thing in determining whether it was alienating.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1783 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:10 am

It doesn't. It helps to make you more fun to play with and easier to cooperate with, since this is a team game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1785 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:20 am

With the usual caveat about meta from games that you weren't in, Sirius looks a lot townier now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1816 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:09 am

In post 1807, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not care if Sirius is conf.town with play like this.
Scum. Will. Not. Kill. Him.
And I do not trust his ability to scumread the correct people -> I do not want Sirius around.
So don't get to the point where his vote is needed to kill scum, eh?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1825 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:48 am

In post 1820, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm not sure what the tone is supposed to be here, but I actually expect you to be one of the people who shoud understand my point. :lol:
You undermined your point with the first line. If Sirius were conftown, it would be pure madness to execute him today or ever.

The angle you should have taken is that he ISN'T conftown, and even if we have a mild townread on him, that isn't close to being conftown given how little AI material he's posted.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1828 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 am

In post 1818, UnaBombaH wrote:We execute Sirius today, and start the "actual gameplay based" executing tomorrow.
We probably lose one day but we have a ton of pages and interactions to analyze, we get rid of a useless slot no matter their alignment, and we'll probably have some night-actions to analyze D2 as well.
If nothing else, then at least one scum-kill / town-save to spice it all up.

Vote Sirius, and don't think about it any longer.
This D1 is already long enough.
Why are you starting to sound like Boon

This is spooky :eek:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1833 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:29 am

In post 1832, UnaBombaH wrote:And in that scenario all we might potentially get is a LyLo where he holds the hammer, so... :roll:
Yes. And in an equivalent scenario where we executed him, we instead have already lost by the time that lylo would be reached.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1838 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:36 am

In post 1837, UnaBombaH wrote:"bullied"
heh
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1855 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:05 am

In post 1852, lilith2013 wrote:ss do you think we should eliminate sirius or nepenthes or norweej?
Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1859 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:13 am

Una, I have serious decision aversion. One option is too many :lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1860 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:13 am

I think between the three I would begrudgingly choose to carry on the sausage legacy and push Nep.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1903 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:35 am

VOTE: Nepenthes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1929 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:25 am

I don't think it's a towntell, but if she's scum, it probably does spew IV/N_M as the same alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1933 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:34 am

In post 1930, Nepenthes wrote:SS why do you SR me
Saudade + the whiteknighting thing + Norway feels genuine and you two are scumreading each other + your content is very conventional which is about what I'd expect from scum in your spot + you softed VT making you a safe push
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1935 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:38 am

In post 1934, lilith2013 wrote:actual read reasons from ss??? i'm shook
Big oof.

But I assume you mean SCUMread reasons.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1939 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:45 am

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1941 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:46 am

You may not have meant to but this definitely reads as a VT soft.
In post 1923, Nepenthes wrote:I dont think im going to shake these scumreads so if i have to go today im going to do it with good reads and you people are going to listen to me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1946 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:52 am

In post 1944, lilith2013 wrote:ss are you still scumread/leaning me
I guess?

I don't recall anything from you modifying my read since then.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1949 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:57 am

In post 1947, lilith2013 wrote:gahhh

did you read my longer response to you calling my post garbage?
? Yeah I read it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1950 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:57 am

In post 1948, the worst wrote:I've been summoned. did someone say garbage~
like a thousand posts ago, yes, and lilith is just bringing it up again now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1956 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:01 pm

In post 1951, lilith2013 wrote:I’m trying not to be annoying about it but your read on me is probably one of the more important things to me in this game, just like irrespective of game things
I get that. But it's still D1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1960 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 pm

In post 1953, Nepenthes wrote:Her fixation on being TRed by you is not scummy at all
I never said it was?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1964 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Lilith is going to be fixated on my read on her regardless of her alignment. It's not a towntell.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1974 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:16 pm

In post 1971, the worst wrote:good post
no it isn't :X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1979 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:19 pm

In post 1975, the worst wrote:i suddenly feel like aggressively uncomfortable about the sirius elim but also not convinced it's not just scum >_>
oh no
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1981 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:20 pm

the site is having a stroke and keeps randomly redirecting me when I press submit, send help
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1998 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Off my head-top, five?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2010 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:40 pm

In post 2004, Nepenthes wrote:For those of you who demand explanations iv declaring my slot obvscum after the amount of gameposts hes made that have been reasoned TRs on me is just not town
I don't follow this in the slightest.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2015 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Oh, I don't doubt that the behavior you're talking about occurred. I'm confused as to why you think it's scummy.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2023 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:55 pm

In post 2017, Nepenthes wrote:He was not behaving like someone who considered me obvscum in the slightest so i dont buy his reason at all
maybe he... changed his mind?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2064 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:23 pm

In post 2028, Nepenthes wrote:Not to mention that you dont refer to a player as obvscum when you DO change your mind if youve been TRing them previously
I've done it. I've done it and been wrong, too.

Granted, it's usually over the course of multiple days, but I can probably find an example where it was a single day.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2069 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Maybe. I don't care to, though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2143 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:56 pm

In post 2098, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Informed townie N_M, and previously Lavar, is town. That's my usefulness. Elim me to make N_M IC, I guess.
oh for crying out loud
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2145 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:58 pm

In post 2128, lilith2013 wrote:yeah but he crumbed lavar-town hella hard so it would be pretty obvious who he was informed about once he flipped
it was obvious before he flipped
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2176 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:23 pm

In post 2174, Billy Pilgrim wrote:This gave me a good chortle.
Oh lol, I didn't notice that. Lilith SK confirmed. :lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2185 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:41 pm

lilith why are you sighing about my stupid joke
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2188 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:49 pm

In post 2186, lilith2013 wrote:I’m still sad you’re not townreading me and I didn’t realize that was a joke
why would I seriously call you SK when SK's aren't even allowed in mini normals and I hate SK's besides.

The joke was that you misspelled Kruger like Freddy Krueger :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2189 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:50 pm

In post 2187, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:do serial killers even exist anymore
Yes, but they're not allowed in mini normals.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2191 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Why are you so on edge about this?

You weren't freaking out about my read on you in Zoey mafia.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2192 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Like I'm not good at reading you anymore. I thought G&R would have made that abundantly clear.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2201 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:03 pm

In post 2194, lilith2013 wrote:as a percentage of my posts I think it’s probably the same amount of time spent worrying about it?
You had almost 200 posts and the only thing I can find that seems even remotely related to it was you asking me who was in my execution pool...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2202 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:06 pm

In post 2198, lilith2013 wrote:Like I said, I’m trying not to be annoying about it, so, sorry if this is getting annoying. I’m gonna take a break for a bit.
It's not annoying so much as it seems counterproductive.

Like you have never been this worried about my read on you before and it's weird for you to start now. I think there's not a terrible chance that you're scum who thought that I would townread you for constantly pressing me about my read on you, because that is the kind of thing I might do. I'm thinking back to G&R when you correctly predicted that I would townread you for scumreading me early.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2205 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:08 pm

In post 2203, the worst wrote:how do i get you to townread me ss?
Uhh...

Play on a secret alt maybe? :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2206 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:09 pm

Or just be scum. That will probably be sufficient.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2209 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Eh I guess but those were super early
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2211 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:12 pm

What exactly is frustrating about it? Didn't you have this experience when you were playing way back when? Your town game was super distinctive, but you still got pushed even by people who knew you well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2212 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:12 pm

What exactly is frustrating about it? Didn't you have this experience when you were playing way back when? Your town game was super distinctive, but you still got pushed even by people who knew you well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2214 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Oopsie. Note to self, don't click the submit button twice.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2215 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:14 pm

In post 2210, the worst wrote:how earnest/openminded do you two feel your interactions with each other have been?
I mean... I'd like to say that I've been completely earnest and openminded. I certainly would never intentionally be anything less.

I'm not open to the idea that lilith is actually obvtown and I'm blind and unable to see it. I don't know if that indicates that I don't have an open mind, though, as it's something that I pretty much by definition can't be wrong about.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2219 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:30 pm

I've only scummed with you twice, and once had no daytalk so it basically doesn't count. And even in our hydra game we didn't really talk about like ~scum strategy~ too much, we mostly talked about the specifics of the situation we were in.

I don't think that I know you well enough to be able to predict how you would approach a scumgame versus me, when you specifically know that I'm looking for that. I'm giving you more credit than that; it isn't an insult, and you shouldn't feel disappointed by it. Frustrated, maybe, but mafia is a paradoxical game. I've definitely had situations where people who used to be able to read me well started professing a lot more doubt because I played good scumgames against them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2221 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:32 pm

I'm pretty sure if the three of us were scum together our postcounts would all be into the quad digits by now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2230 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 pm

I don't see why it would be, that sounds like something that's clearly larger than this game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2232 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:08 pm

And I'm sorry that reality has not lived up to your expectation. However, it may still. I don't think that you and I have ever both survived long enough for us to really know how that would play out.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2233 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:08 pm

In post 2231, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont see this as a thought that would pop into scum!lili's head
I see it as a thought that would pop into her head before she got a role PM
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2235 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:24 pm

I would assume that it would be a guiding feature of her play?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2236 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:25 pm

like "if I were town I would really want to townblock with S_S, so I should play to that, which means lock him as town early on and act nervous and nagging about why he isn't townreading me yet"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2254 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:03 pm

In post 2245, Sirius9121 wrote:pedit: this site has this definition of informed?
Yes. Informed means you are given some information. I would be surprised to hear it meaning something else on a different site.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2335 (isolation #178) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:33 am

In post 2255, UnaBombaH wrote:Also let me be a brat and say that I felt certain that Nep was going to claim PR.
This is interesting, considering that Nep clearly softed VT and that's why my vote is still on her.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2336 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:35 am

In post 2255, UnaBombaH wrote:One scum in lilith/BuDucky/S_S is almost certain and I fucking hate the thought of it.
Why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2337 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:47 am

In post 2273, UnaBombaH wrote:Something_Smart was actually in that game that I talked about earlier.
Blessed Mafia.
And S_S refused to believe town!Una then.
Even when I had laid down some very sophisticated crumbs and faithfully claimed my role D2.
And called out the whole scumteam.
S_S followed scum!Boon over me then.
Ummm you must be misremembering. I went back and checked. You died at night in that game, and I was trusting you until you did. I never followed scum-Boon, I didn't vote on any of the scum-led mis-exe wagons, and I was voting scum-Ari for the majority of the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2338 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:48 am

In post 2280, NorwegianboyEE wrote:May i also add that Sirius has gone from doing nothing, to presenting reads that are hot garbage.
Which is worse? :lol:
Definitely the former
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2340 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:52 am

In post 2296, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re...
Elements!!
Dun Dun Dun...
Oh

Well I deserve partial credit for my Hectic guess, then
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2341 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:54 am

In post 2260, UnaBombaH wrote:game that I always refer to.
I called out the whole scumteam once their bullshit-claiming began, but was unable to get them lynched.
Got killed N1 and scum admitted to having done it, but claimed it as a Vig-shot or something.
Oh I just saw this. Yeah you are misremembering, you died N2. The person they NK'd and claimed a vig on was LUV.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2342 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:57 am

Norwee:
In post 1941, Something_Smart wrote:You may not have meant to but this definitely reads as a VT soft.
In post 1923, Nepenthes wrote:I dont think im going to shake these scumreads so if i have to go today im going to do it with good reads and you people are going to listen to me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2345 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:19 am

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2386 (isolation #186) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:28 pm

This was a very weird way to handle replacements.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2388 (isolation #187) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:29 pm

From a modding standpoint. To say that you don't like the mod interference of judging whether a post was substantive, and then replacing someone for making non-substantive posts anyway, and then allow them to post up until the moment a replacement is found but not cancel the replacement...

But that's a discussion for postgame.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2451 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:13 am

No.

But I could be persuaded to.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2465 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:46 am

I unvoted because you admitted that you falsely softed VT. I'm still undecided, but I was certainly unwilling to let you live if you tried to dodge around that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2518 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:54 am

In post 2345, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE:
@mod
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2598 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:25 pm

In post 2527, innocentvillager wrote:i think we're in a good spot right now, 100 pages is a lot but I do think there's enough to say at least two scum are in {Zombie, Billy, Norway, Water}
Whoa.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2599 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:25 pm

In post 2528, Billy Pilgrim wrote:bear with me.
:lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2601 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:27 pm

In post 2563, lilith2013 wrote:Oh when I said “I’m paranoid of every slot except SS.” That was based on reads, I forgot that NM should be conftown lol
NM is not conftown.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2611 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:48 pm

In post 2608, lilith2013 wrote:isn’t he basically confirmed? unless you think he and four are scum together?
Correction: unless I think he and Four CAN be scum together.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2615 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2658 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:05 pm

In post 2644, the worst wrote:except that it restricts the confines of their narrative
which makes it easier for them to throw us an Adequate narrative
I'm sorry, I don't follow this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2660 (isolation #197) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:07 pm

No. But not because it makes it easier for her to fakeclaim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2695 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:41 pm

In post 2694, innocentvillager wrote:is there an opinion here, do you disagree?
It's less of an opinion and more of a reaction. But it seems way too confident in D1 reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2703 (isolation #199) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:47 am

In post 2700, UnaBombaH wrote:To me it's obvious that Norweg is only talking about Billy in that post.
Except, the following posts make it clear that he meant Nep and misgendered her?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”