DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:59 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Confirmed. Mmm this swiss chesse tastes good.
Show
Completed Games
Town 2/0/0
Mafia 0/0/0
Current Games:
FFVII Mafia
Mafia 84 - Crime in Cressario
Mafia 85 - Murder at the Bus Stop
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:27 am

Post by DynamoXI »

raider8169 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:This is true. Good to see you're thinking! We could always become Nominal Masons. Meaning we work together, as a pair, in nailing these filthy scumbags. So, how about it?

BM
Sounds like a plan, you vote for scum, I will vote for scum. They die we win!
Thats an ingenius plan you have forming together
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:51 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Battle Mage wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:This is true. Good to see you're thinking! We could always become Nominal Masons. Meaning we work together, as a pair, in nailing these filthy scumbags. So, how about it?

BM
Ingenius? maybe.

Protown? definitely!

You want in? :D

BM
You bet I want in! Not only is this swiss chesse good but I get to eat some and vote for the scum!
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Ohh Ohh

/treaty =]
Show
Completed Games
Town 2/0/0
Mafia 0/0/0
Current Games:
FFVII Mafia
Mafia 84 - Crime in Cressario
Mafia 85 - Murder at the Bus Stop
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Okay I wasnt able to get on for all of yesterday and wow I missed 10 pages of discussion? haha and it was all pregame! Thats I first for me. I find it funny how everyone could generate such an amazing controversy over something that seemed so meaningless at the time (considering it was pregame)

Im gonna go back and read up before I vote.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:11 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Where I come from you know the cop and doc in advance, so you can't kill them!
Thats an interesting game setup.
I mean he's soft-claiming town by including himself in the group who scumhunts. He's labeling himself town, but subtly. I can live with an all out townie claim, even a clever or humorous one. But one under the radar like this rubs me the wrong way.
Soft Claiming? I mean I guess so far quite a few of us have shown some horrible logic in our posts, but the way you reasoned that he is scum there makes me lol.
I'm still finding the reasons I posted earlier scummy about him- his quick jump onto the treaty when it's usefulness had recently become under debate. Since my post his only comment has been an "I'll analyze later" post, which I never like.
Well at the start of the pregame (before the treaty thingy was even made) I was joking around whole hartly so once it was made I was like hey you forgot my name. But however you want to read it is how you read it. The reasoning behind my "Ill analyze it later" post was because I started school this week with maybe to many AP classes so i've been bogged down with homework and haven't gotten a chance to post.

I looked at most of the the posts since the game has
started
because the pregame to me was just like a bunch of random crap. Nhat so far looks like he has drawn a ton of suspicion, even with his vote on untitled but it hasn't sold me yet (I mean his horrible logic doesn't exactly make him scummy, its just horrible logic). However I will
FoS: Nhat

confirm.

also vote: PeterGriffin I hate Family Guy
And I thought Random Voting wasn't even needed at this point haha.
Cephrir wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Cephrir wrote:Votes generally indicate a willingness to lynch someone.
Unvote, Vote: Cephrir
. You know that statement doesn't apply to the beginning of day 1.
This game is an exception.
Wait, Im confused. How is this game an exception exactly?

Right now SC is the biggest blip on the radar for me with his "Mafia is a game of quality not quantity post" and then someone else shows us that almost half of his posts are one liners that aren't quality at all (at least thats how I see it) Along with the fact that he mentions that he has played a completly different form of mafia that floors me (It seems that he just interjected something so that he wouldn't just be saying "I understand now"
FoS: StrangerCoug
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Cass wrote:@Dynamo: why are you so hesitant to vote? Both cases look strong enough for this phase of the game, and they're both at L-12 or something like that.
Lol idk Im usually don't vote until I see a strong enough case to build against someone as being scum.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 am

Post by DynamoXI »

nhat wrote:
Unvote
Vote - Erratus Apathos

His first case against Netlava:
Netlava wrote:
Also, earthworm and petergriffin are way too interested in arguing about the pact.

Yes, let's discourage argument, that'll help the town. Rolling Eyes
ItV: Netlava
Then hops off to vote Cephrir for this:
Cephrir wrote:
Votes generally indicate a willingness to lynch someone.

Unvote, Vote: Cephrir. You know that statement doesn't apply to the beginning of day 1.
Then changes his vote yet again on me based on this:
"I attacked you during the pregame, so you're not allowed to attack me ever again." Rolling Eyes
Unvote, Vote: nhat
All of your reasons are flimsy. I'd look past it if it was once, seeing it was the start of the day, but twice more looks suspicious.
I agree with your reasoning on this stuff here. His voting patterns look pretty filmsy, and he and he just keeps changing his votes.
armlx wrote:
Vote Dynamo

The whole jumping on the pact wagon is definitely scummy.
Okay but I agreed to be the second person on that pact, So I can't see how that is getting on a wagon when only one other person is on it (Unless of course your talking about once the treaty is made, then I was just thinking it was pregame) Of course with that apparently I was wrong.
Cass wrote:I agree that Dynamo is somewhat fishy. The way he jumped on the treaty, but mostly how he had two cases today, but didn't vote.

Well like I said I never jumped on that treaty because at the time there was no treaty:
DynamoXI wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:
raider8169 wrote:

BM
Ingenius? maybe.

Protown? definitely!

You want in? :D

BM
You bet I want in! Not only is this swiss chesse good but I get to eat some and vote for the scum!
I mean I could understand people not detecting sarcasim over the internet. I don't understand how me not wanting to vote is scummy? I had two cases, but in my eyes they weren't
good
cases, hence I was going to hold judgement.
Vote: Erratus Apathos

There you go cass: I voted because I had a case. The question is are you going to call that out and say that thats scummy as well? Because frankly at this point Im profounded at the menial things people call scummy.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:06 am

Post by DynamoXI »

animorpherv1 wrote:From what I've picked up, MafiaMann is town, I'm pretty sure I know his role too.
How would you know his role? Care to tell us how you came about this information?
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

hasdgfas wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:From what I've picked up, MafiaMann is town, I'm pretty sure I know his role too.
How would you know his role? Care to tell us how you came about this information?
No. Shut up. That is one of the scummiest things I've seen in what I've read of this game.
wtf? How is that scummy? I was asking him how he knows. And why are you asking me to shut up? Did I do something to offend you?
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Citizen Karne wrote:Erm, can I sign the treaty? ;)
Welcome to page 25 ;P
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #732 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

hasdgfas wrote: That enough reasoning for you, SC? I think it's enough to make a D1 lynch at this point.
Id say your dead on with your analysis but Id be wrong about you being right.

Apparently Im just a misunderstood noob that likes lurking. Anyways had some irl things had to take care of but Im back now.
Post 7: He contradicts himself here. He said he agreed to be the second person on the pact, then almost immediately after said he didn't jump on the treaty because there was no treaty at the time.(?) He also jumps onto a popular at the time wagon after saying he wanted a good case before voting.
Sarcasm my friend. Sarcasm. But you do make some good points ill give you that.
Major rolefishing.
Actually to be quite honest with you I had no clue wtf rolefishing was at the time and was honestly curious as to how someone would be able to deduce information on the first day. But once again your absolutly right and im a dumbass.
C) None of Dynamo's posts have been pro-town.
lol I thought some were protown *facepalm*
I'd like to see DynamoXI come back and answer some of the questions put to him, especially why he voted for Erratus Apathos after quoting Nhat's reasoning in post 401, telling Cass: "I voted because I had a case."
If I remember correctly, Cass asked me why i wasnt voting so I said I needed a case but then later on i think one of the posts really ticked me off so I was just like "you know what fuck it if you want a damn vote theres your damn vote happy now??" Might be wrong tho ill have to go read up on how hasdgfas broke it down.
E) We should lynch Dynamo.

Well a no lynch or lynching me seems to be the best possible choice here. The way i see it from your guys ends is that you all have really good cases that I can agree with because my posts are amazingly lacklusterly scumbagy. Personally I honestly havent read enough of the last 5 pages to say who would be a good choice. To me it seems like Im a noob, and people just cant read posts correctly but Ive understood thats not the case. Ive been digging a hole for a while now so If you do lynch me I see where your coming from and unfortunatly I dont have any useful rebutles for you to use because im pressed for time and im just fucking tired.

unvote
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:04 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Cass wrote:
Buddying up to BM. His other two posts day one are more buddying and /treaty. If scum was going to join the pact, I think this is how they would do it.
Absolutly agree with you.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #760 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 am

Post by DynamoXI »

This is not a defense. Please try again.
Lol who said I was making a defense? :p

4 more votes till im locked in to lynch or does my math suck?
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

StrangerCoug wrote:DynamoXI, claim or die.
My claim: Swiss Townie. And Ill be eating this swiss cheese till I die just like I said on page one.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Dynamo, since I have a pretty good feeling that you are in fact town, I just want to remind you that giving up like you're doing now is retarded. Even if it was inevitable that you're the lynch today, and it isn't, it would still help the town more if you don't make it easy for scum to vote you with impunity. And that's exactly what saying "I admit I fucked up go ahead and lynch me I deserve it blah blah blah" does. As it stands, it's impossible to pick out which votes for you are opportunistic and which aren't, because they all look the same.

Everyone on the Dynamo wagon: have you EVER seen scum, particularly newbscum, just give up and resign himself to his own lynch like this? I can point to a few finished games when I've seen a townie do it (sykedoc in Mini 577, vendetta in Newbie 615, and CC09 in Mini 617 all come to mind) but never once have I seen this sort of concession come from scum.
Well tbh im pretty sure i wouldnt be able to fasion a good defense for the hole ive already dug. Thanks for coming to my defense though and Ill quote this for future reference
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Sineish wrote: Either we've caught scum and he's trying to avoid doing anything which might give away his buddies, or we have a townie who isn't playing at all pro-town like.
Well its come to the point that alot of the players just tick me off so much in this game that Id be happy to see the town lose. I was trying to be protown but i sucked so bad (or was just seen as scum) that I could careless about the town anymore. Im thinking of voting myself but Ill see if anyone else wants to vote first.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #809 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

StrangerCoug wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:Im thinking of voting myself but Ill see if anyone else wants to vote first.
Uhh... if I'm not mistaken, you're lynched.
I thought I counted 13 votes?
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #811 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

StrangerCoug wrote:Very well then, I am mistaken (Battle Mage unvoted you), but you are at L-1, so be very careful. I really don't like your temptation to self-hammer.
Could I ask why? Its clear to me that my presence is no longer wanted here so yeah...
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Cream147 wrote: If you are town, it would be detrimental to your winning cause to self-hammer. Please do not self-hammer.
If I don't get lynched now (which idk how that could happen) later on (possibly in lylo) scum could use all the plausible cases against me to win, something that I think I can take care of right now.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Cream147 wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:
Cream147 wrote: If you are town, it would be detrimental to your winning cause to self-hammer. Please do not self-hammer.
If I don't get lynched now (which idk how that could happen) later on (possibly in lylo) scum could use all the plausible cases against me to win, something that I think I can take care of right now.
Do not self-hammer. You may get hammered, but let's have you hammered at a time appropriate for the town, rather than now as a self-hammer. Trust me, just wait.
Appropriate for the town? What time would be appropriate? Either way Ill hold off for a bit. Ill be back later on tonight and Ill contemplate if I should (assuming someone doesn't unvote or vote me)
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #824 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:14 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Battle Mage wrote:just flicking through, i must hasten to add:

DON'T SELF-HAMMER. I STILL WANT TO READ THROUGH AND POST THOUGHTS TODAY. YOU NEVER KNOW, I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR ASS, IF YOU ARE TOWN.

Anyone hammering while we are in no real danger of deadline, and there is still more to be had out of the day, will earn my emnity.

BM
Even If I wanted too it I can't because Im at L-2 now.
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by DynamoXI »

Sineish wrote:He says this as though he thinks it will clear him, yet the 'Swiss Cheese' bit is so obviously grabbed from the mod's 'Still Alive' flavour text in post 1, and Swiss Townie is the only public role known. It just looks like something an inexperienced player would do as scum.
No I wasnt saying this as if will still clear me. Someone above me posted saying claim or die, so I complied. If I wanted to save myself I would have post ed a more indepth response as to why I am a Swiss Townie. The Flavor I added was from 2 things, one of which I can't say, and the other was being an allusion to one of my posts on page one where i said "This swiss cheese tastes good" or something along those lines.

And just out of curiousity, how is posting flavor something that would be a scumtell (Im actually legit curious because Ive never been called out for using flavor befor).
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #881 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:56 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Cass wrote:Wel, I have to agree that this day has been long enough for my tastes.
This was the only thing I found somewhat agreeable. But hey whats the rush right?
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #935 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 am

Post by DynamoXI »

hehehe night guys
:wink:

Vote:DynamoXI
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #939 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Cyberbob wrote:Meh, all that does is pretty much confirm in my mind his scumminess. Especially that wink.
So does that mean you'll be surprised when I don't flip scum?
DynamoXI
DynamoXI
Townie
DynamoXI
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 am

Post by DynamoXI »

Cyberbob wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:Meh, all that does is pretty much confirm in my mind his scumminess. Especially that wink.
So does that mean you'll be surprised when I don't flip scum?
If you're town, you're going into my book as Severely Retarded: Avoid Playing With.
Hey I already told everyone what my role was and explained my actions accordingly but nobody believed me. Plus I was going to get lynched one way or the other. I had never done a self hammer before too and it was quite fun.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”