Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3514 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I had absolutely no clue what was going on in this and all of the identical att avatars and names all starting with “Servant“, really didn’t much help matters.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3515 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3474, Cabd wrote:It'll need a rework, but we'll probably run something vaguely similar again in 6ish months.

I'll be resetting the servant accounts and setting up their servant portraits as the avatar, when I do the PT release tomorrow.
Yeah that would have definitely helped. For someone who’s dyslexic, having almost identical names and avatars made it extremely difficult for me to differentiate between the various accounts. In the anonymous Ditto game on MU for example, both of the avatars as well as the names were very clearly differentiated, also the mechanic of that game was albert extremely intriguing. still easily understandable.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3519 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3516, Titus wrote:
In post 3515, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3474, Cabd wrote:It'll need a rework, but we'll probably run something vaguely similar again in 6ish months.

I'll be resetting the servant accounts and setting up their servant portraits as the avatar, when I do the PT release tomorrow.
Yeah that would have definitely helped. For someone who’s dyslexic, having almost identical names and avatars made it extremely difficult for me to differentiate between the various accounts. In the anonymous Ditto game on MU for example, both of the avatars as well as the names were very clearly differentiated, also the mechanic of that game was albert extremely intriguing. still easily understandable.
+1 I had major difficulty and I am not dyslexic.
I’m glad I wasn’t alone in that. People will definitely get a kick out of reading my extremely confused and desperate thoughts in the Shielder PT. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3525 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3521, Chara wrote:the similar avatars and names were difficult and i should have used my notes PT more.
in my defense, i also had someone else take my own notes during university, because my notetaking ability is that bad.
The worst part for me was that since most of them were the same colour, I had a great deal of trouble telling them apart.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3536 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3528, Syryana wrote:
In post 3527, Bell wrote:I had no issues with the avatars and names.
The main problem was most of them looked identical, especially the colours, that’s the main reason for having avatars in general, to make it easier to differentiate between different users’ post. The only one that actually stood out to me was Berserker, the others pretty much seemed to blend into each other.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3537 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3535, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I should have known the only person I can both fight with and agree with in the same mafia game is Ceph.

Seriously. I have no idea how I didnt piece that together.
I initially thought you were RC but when you changed your pronoun to “she”, I actually guessed you correctly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3539 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3538, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3536, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3528, Syryana wrote:
In post 3527, Bell wrote:I had no issues with the avatars and names.
The only one that actually stood out to me was Berserker, the others pretty much seemed to blend into each other.
:( :( :(
In post 3526, Lucky2u wrote:I loved having the only red avatar. Made me feel special. Until I found out it meant I was the bad guy.
I was referring to the players with pretty much identical avatars, sorry if that wasn’t clear.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3541 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really wanted to play in this but I was so thoroughly confused, I just kind of gave up. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3544 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3542, fferyllt wrote:Sorry it didn't work out for you.
Thanks, perhaps next time?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3545 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3543, Syryana wrote:
In post 3540, fferyllt wrote:I would play this flavor again without hesitation, avatars and all. The design is awesome and I feel like we explored about 40-50% of the possibilities. The various entanglements my role could have had with Berserker and Foreigner never came close to firing as far as I can tell. Probably a good thing for my sanity's sake. Winding up in as many as 3 neighborhoods would have seriously tweaked my paranoia.

The player list is awesome, too! I reluctantly came out of mafia retirement to play a Cabd game, and this game was totally worth it.
Couldn't agree more. This game was a blast and I enjoyed every minute of it. I could've neighborized half the damn playerlist and still had a blast

Also lol @Cabd ever letting RC into one of his games
I’m not familiar with their history?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3551 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3549, Cabd wrote:
In post 3545, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3543, Syryana wrote:
In post 3540, fferyllt wrote:I would play this flavor again without hesitation, avatars and all. The design is awesome and I feel like we explored about 40-50% of the possibilities. The various entanglements my role could have had with Berserker and Foreigner never came close to firing as far as I can tell. Probably a good thing for my sanity's sake. Winding up in as many as 3 neighborhoods would have seriously tweaked my paranoia.

The player list is awesome, too! I reluctantly came out of mafia retirement to play a Cabd game, and this game was totally worth it.
Couldn't agree more. This game was a blast and I enjoyed every minute of it. I could've neighborized half the damn playerlist and still had a blast

Also lol @Cabd ever letting RC into one of his games
I’m not familiar with their history?
Yeah we're not going here.
Sorry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3563 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3555, petapan wrote:.
Nancy Drew 39:
Sorry the game didn't work out for you, you have my sympathies in not being able to tell the names/avatars apart, often a tricky thing in anonymous games. No shame in backing out when you did, always better to recognize early when a game isn't working for you rather than forcing yourself to struggle through it. wish i could've helped you out in some way ingame but it is what it is. hope that there are better times for you in other games in the future.
Thanks, I really did think that not being able to tell the names/avatars apart made things really difficult for me but I also struggled a lot with the mechanics. I was thinking that if I could just make it through the night, I’d be able to have some solid footing but when I struggled as much as I did trying to make reads. I realized I was in an uphill battle. Thanks for this, I definitely do appreciate it. Perhaps in the next game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3581 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3580, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3565, Cabd wrote:Ruler-Caster Lover's thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84395&p=12151899#p12151899

What the hell was going on here?
This PT would have worked even better in my game than the actual ones which existed. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3582 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3580, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3565, Cabd wrote:Ruler-Caster Lover's thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84395&p=12151899#p12151899

What the hell was going on here?
This PT would have worked even better in my game than the actual ones which existed. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83872&start=475
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”