Mini 622 - Mind Screw Mafia - Das ist alles!

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #615 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Tarhalindur wrote:
<This. Is. Cool.

For the last three years, you've been bored with the world, bored with the dullness of humanity. Now you find yourself in a world beyond your wildest imagination, a world where anything is possible.

You love it. This is where you belong. In fact, you're getting so excited that you're going to bring everyone else here with you to search for all the strange and inexplicable things. After all, in a place like this, there's got to be aliens, time travelers, and espers, right?

Only problem is, you haven't been able to find Kyon yet. If there's anyone who needs to see this, it's him.>

Welcome to Mind Screw Mafia,
PLAYERNAME
. You are
Haruhi Suzumiya (from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya")
. For three years you've been searching for the inexplicable, the strange, the weird... something that isn't boring like the normal world. Now you've found it, and you've got lots of people to share the fun with!

You are a
Townie Dreaming God
. You have the following special ability:

Dreams of Reality
- Each night, you MUST choose to use any one of the following ten 1-shot abilities (if possible). You're not entirely sure what the abilities will do, but it's sure to be fun, so why not?

Your abilities are as follows: Whack A Mole, Hickory Dickory Dock, International Talk Like a Pirate Day, Political Campaign, Ghost Story, SOS-dan Recruitment Day, School Festival, Class Trip, Student Council Election, Count of Monte Cristo

You win when all other factions are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
Mod Notes:
- Abilities function as temporary additions to the rules (and therefore interact with the Chairman Mao ability) and have the following effects:
<Whack> = "The next time a player would be lynched, instead the lynchee's alignment will be revealed via official mod message (functions as a Sane Cop investigation) and the vote count will be reset."
<Hickory> = "The next game day will have a nonretractable deadline of one real-life week."
<International> = "During the next game day, all players and the mod must post like a pirate. Failure to do so is a Rule Infraction."
<Political> = "During the next game day, no player may post a message of fewer than fifty words. Failure to do so is a Rule Infraction."
<Ghost> = "Until the end of the next game day, players cannot unvote. Repeat violations of this rule are Rule Infractions."
<SOS> = "All players may daytalk with all other players for the entirety of the next game day. All players will be informed of this."
<School> = "The next time a pro-town player would be lynched, instead the vote count will be reset. This rule is always hidden."
<Class> = "The next time a mafia-aligned player would be lynched, instead No Lynch will occur. If the lynch of the Townie Sleeper Agent (Number Six) is prevented this way, it will become a 1-Shot Mafia Reviver (this will not happen, however, if a Mafia Goon is lynched). This rule is always hidden."
<Student> = "During the next game day, instead of lynching a player, players cast votes to elect a Student Council President (King) who will then decide which player should be lynched."
<Count> = "For the remainder of the game, the number of surviving town, neutral, and scum players will be public knowledge." NOTE - If Sleeper Agent is town when this ability is activated, then Sleeper Agent will always show up as town on this list.

- Comes up "Haruhi Suzumiya (from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)" to Tarhalindur investigation

Haruhi Suzumiya (
Townie Dreaming God
)
I read the game and looked at this role. A good anime character turned into a jack in the box of skills, you'll never know what they do until you use them. I so hope to see more roles like this in the furture. I want one.

Also who is Shamisen? I don't remember that character in the Anime. Is it Kyon's Sister or some animal from the manga only? I may have misread that false claim earlier
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #616 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

So much unknown, that the role has a high potential for choas :twisted:
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”