forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hi there. First, let's play mod watch. That vote count quote is from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Of course, the parenthesis is what Tar calls a Mod Hint I guess?

Second, I'm going to
Vote:Tarhalindur
for breaking the rules.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #740 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, I really apologize for almost single handedly ruining the game for town. Essentially, it was 2 AM...I thought I had counted the players wrong and there really were 6 (I forgot about cyberbob), so essentially, I was like Oh...wait...that means iam and Mafia are likely scum (I trusted Batt for wanting to no lynch under those conditions where there were really 6 players. Of course, my mind changed after that, and the "wager" I promised was to encourage a Batt lynch). But yes, I am sorry for killing you iam. The FoSing Malth was bad info from Nat, and the reason I was killed was because I gave Nat most of my ability list. (I really shouldn't have trusted him. I also daytalked to DGB and DoS). I am happy that I led you right with Wall-E, but sadly that was at Nat's urging as well. Essentially I was all wrong this game and once again proved I suck as town. I will say I had fun mindscrewing you all D1 to get anyone off my trail (The Classified info post was a reference to Mikuru Asahina as my "claim", but Wall-E chose to pick God as a part time job :S). I am glad to finally be able to directly post since thinking about how to say whatever I wanted in under 10 posts and 100 words was annoying.

So, sorry guys :S...but my role was fucking awesome anyway!

pre-/in for Mind Screw III if it occurs.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #743 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I was definitely finding Nat suspicious just before my death and I was probably going to start pushing his lynch at that point, but Batt had me totally fooled, so I wouldn't be confident about town's chances even if you hadn't killed me, FL. Totally sucked that you did it at that point, anyway, I was really enjoying the talk-like-a-pirate post restrictions. I would love to play an entire game like that.
2 AM actions= NOT A GOOD IDEA

I couldn't sleep til I did something about the "6 players" because I forgot cyber. I wouldn't have done it if I had recalled him. Essentially by process of elim (in my mind), the scum had to be you and SSK with 6 players. Way to be completely wrong on my part.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #745 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Seriously, I should have been dead by day two--especially shame on you forbiddan. I told you pretty much I had inversion, that my win condition changed if I was killed, that I was an ability cop, and I was a survivor. Should have used that vig and ended it.
I wasn't tracking well. I was focused too much on mafia and not on third party scum. And then I gave you the coup when I killed iam. Geez this was a horrid game for me. And I can't believe you nearly convinced me to push a DGB lynch!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #748 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

MOd Notes. Is they coming?

And sorry Wall-E. But I WAS pro town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #751 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

you only had 100 characters?

why/how did you suicide?
I had 100 words per post and 10 posts per day. And I suicided because that's how Natirasha kills. I didn't REALLY suicide, I was killed by Nat.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #753 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

That'd make it a horrid role if I was FORCED to lynch a townie. Honestly, the way it was set up was perfect. I either dig my own grave or lead the town to victory (I kinda mixed them both).

However, a Tar lynch would have been good, thinking on it. A forbiddanlight lynch would have sucked for me.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #757 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I kinda screwed us with malthy because A, we needed a lynch, and B, Nat was weaving good untruths and for some reason I believed him. And yes, I loved the Lain role. It basically circumvented one of the main problems I have playing town (as in I always get suspected easily), the only problem is I failed to use my scum hunting more effectively. Even Wall-E, though I suspected him D1 and was tempted to vig him, was inspired by Nat.

Oh, here's my reference list before I got bored doing it. I have a lot of unknowns:

Vote Count 0: Hitchhiker's Guide/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 1: Serial Experiments Lain "Duvet"/Mod Hint
Mod Scene 1: Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Vote Count 2: Enders game?/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 3: ?/Mod Hint
Vote Count 4: ?/?
Vote Count 5: Star Trek TNG/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 6: Serial Experiments Lain?/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 7: Full Metal Panic Fummoffu?/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 8: TV Tropes/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 9: Hitchhiker's Guide? (Mostly Harmless)/Mod Hint?
Vote Count 10: 2001 A Space Odyssey/ 2001 A Space Odyssey
Vote Count 11: FMA?/Mod Hint
Vote Count 12: ?/Mod Hint
Vote Count 13: Evangelion?/Mod Hint
Vote Count 14: ?/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 15: ?/ ?
Vote Count 16: ?/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 17: Quantum Mechanics/ LoZ:OoT
Vote Count 18: ?/?
Vote Count 19: MafiaScumWiki/Mod Hint
Vote Count 20: Matrix/ Mod Hint
Vote Count 21: ?/Mod Hint?
Vote Count 22: Blues Brothers?/ Mod joke
Vote Count 23: Bad Dudes/ ?
Vote Count 24: Haruhi Suzumiya?/Mod Hint
Vote Count 25: ?/Mod Hint
Vote Count 26: Portal/ Mod Hint?
Vote Count 27: ?/?
Vote Count 28: Sigmund Frued/ Mod Hint
Mod Scene: Mod Hints
Beginning of Day 2: ?/Alice In Wonderland

I can't wait to see what they really are.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #758 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, and I'd like to mention that Duvet being quoted on pirate day in pirate speak is the most terrifying sound I have ever emulated, just to hear it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #760 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yah, seriously, I pretty much had a second mafioso for most of the game.
Well, I learned from this. KILL ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT SURVIVE TO ENDGAME!

FOREVER

And also don't trust them. They only help whichever side the wind is blowing for. I part chalk up my idiocy to not having much experience with SKs/Survivors/whatever. But part of it was essentially turning off my brain when I felt I had someone to trust. After all, who would POSSIBLY lie about being a survivor *rolls eyes*

Should have stuck with DGB and DoS. But they didn't trust me :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #767 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'd like to ask what the dice rolls at the beginning of each day were?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #770 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Tarhalindur wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:I'd like to ask what the dice rolls at the beginning of each day were?
Rule 9 wrote:<9> Each game day will begin with a nonnegotiable deadline of 13+1d15 days in place unless stated otherwise. (At the beginning of each day, I will roll a d15, add 13 to the result, and set the deadline accordingly.)
Simple enough.
Yet another example of me failing to read the rules. That's pretty cool.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”