NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

In post 37, zoraster wrote:
In post 36, Silverclaw wrote:
Mashterstroke
October 20th, 2020 SilverclawAwooSurvivor: Know Your EnemiesAwoo was going to be away for all of the last 24 hours of Florence's first Tribal Council. So in order to still "be here" and "talk to his tribe" during Tribal Council, he put his teach savviness to use and wrote a "Vacation Subscription Bot" that provided periodic updates on where Awoo should be during the 24 hours he was missing. However, the true purpose of the bot was something else entirely - to warn me of the upcoming Vash blindside with literally a minute to go before the TC (image link here). I almost lost my mind at that alone. to only did the rest of the tribe not know a damn thing, but they also loved the bot on their own accord!
2nd
3rd
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:23 am

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

In post 45, kdowns wrote:
In post 44, Malkon05 wrote:
Best Mish Mash Newbie
December 7th, 2020 Malkon05 tris N/A tris has had one of the most positive projection arcs of any newbie in Mish Mash's history. From having been rejected from their first game only to turn around and be an amazingly active spectator, to getting cast and not making merge, to making jury, and to making essentially back to back FTCs in KYE and Flash Mob and nearly winning her second time there. It's been incredible to watch this individual grow throughout the course of their survivor career...which started this year! There are people who have been playing for years and not achieved the wide range of accomplishments that tris has in the course of a year. On top of that they are active in the discord and play mish mash games from time to time. In my humble opinion, tris is probably one of my favorite people I've had the pleasure of getting to know on this site and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for her. I think she's done so much and been so active in the last year that this nomination I didn't even think twice about. It is my distinct honor and pleasure to nominate tris as Newbie of the Year as I think she truly has earned this and been a beacon of positivity in a crazy time.
2nd
3rd

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”