Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Patrick »

Lawrencelot wrote:It's a tie between Kison and you.
Why?

I notice that in your other response, you seem to avoid responding to a few crucial points. I'll ask again: do you honestly think populartajo was an insane cop that was told he was insane? Has you ever seen that happen? I just feel like you've taken a point against lord_hur and spun in into a point against me with no reasonable justification. Even if there's a tiny chance he was told he was insane, it seems much less likely than him NOT knowing he was insane.

On top of that, I continue to think it's much more likely he investigated Greasy Spot anyway. His play makes perfect sense for that, and Greasy Spot wasn't that scummy; he was more of a compromise lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

I caught up to the point of the bomb and stoped. Some interesting things about the 2 survivors came in my read thru.

Lord Hur - post 50 questions pop and I felt rightly so. Post 110 defending Mnowax as a townie. Problem I have is by this post I see no real push to find scum. Defended Pop's claims against GS. Post 154 I think this is the first post on scum suspects and it is lacking. Post 206 doesn't really add much to what is going on. Where is the pushing for a lynch at this point? Post 237 why settle on one person over another. If you feel someone is scummy? Post 348
If me and remus are scum, this means we have 5 (!) anti-town roles in this game (Alabaska J, DGB, "the werewolf", me and remus) : that's a bit much for 12 players, don't you think ?
- I'm pretty sure populartajo's actual investigation was on DGB
) not true you could be wolf for all anyone knows. Post 354 by VKR I agree with this post about LH back peddeling.
Patrick - post 60 first to mention mnowax as a SK. Why even think SK with his ability? Post 72 the interplay between DBG (scum?) and Pat do not see like a distancing tactic. 2 post both blasting GS on his knee jerk reaction. Reading it myself it is hard to disagree.

Reading day 1 DGB killed by wolf. Screwball in red indicates scum. The second NK if you read the discription has both scum and wolf attacking the same person. If I am correct that means 2 scum groups or a SK wolf. Either way reading thru I had more bad vibes from Lord Hur basically for her lack of scum hunting. I see her pointing to people saying that person is town and not much else.

vote: Lord Hur
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:I caught up to the point of the bomb and stoped. Some interesting things about the 2 survivors came in my read thru.

Lord Hur - post 50 questions pop and I felt rightly so. Post 110 defending Mnowax as a townie. Problem I have is by this post I see no real push to find scum. Defended Pop's claims against GS.
Metagame me, and you'll see I *never* push early day one, because I have high standards for voting, and don't jump on the first bad play (which usually =/= scum play) like some people do. Actually, this is the *very* first game in which I participate in a mislynch (twice, at that), and it was because I was forced to. Yeah I know, that's bad play and all, but I always play like this when town (when scum too, by the way).
farside22 wrote:Post 154 I think this is the first post on scum suspects and it is lacking.
Mainly because I had no real suspect at this point ? Suspicion about activity isn't the best, but I had nothing else. The only hypothesis I had (Dasquian and especially Mnowax) were about townies.
farside22 wrote:Post 206 doesn't really add much to what is going on. Where is the pushing for a lynch at this point?
Pushing for a lynch without any real suspicion? Well, if it is how you play, a little amount of metagaming will show you that I never do it.
farside22 wrote:Post 237 why settle on one person over another. If you feel someone is scummy?
Err, because we were too close to the deadline to switch wagons maybe?
farside22 wrote:Post 348
If me and remus are scum, this means we have 5 (!) anti-town roles in this game (Alabaska J, DGB, "the werewolf", me and remus) : that's a bit much for 12 players, don't you think ?
- I'm pretty sure populartajo's actual investigation was on DGB
) not true you could be wolf for all anyone knows.
No. I was discussing VRK's hypothesis that populartajo had investigated us two guilty. populartajo was a *cop* which means that he most likely cannot detect werewolves. So I could not be werewolf in this hypothesis.
farside22 wrote:Post 354 by VKR I agree with this post about LH back peddeling.
Excuse me, but this one got me laughing. What did you want me to do, stick with a reasoning after it is clearly proven wrong?

Overall, I think it was a very bad attack. Not a vote-worthy one (anyway, I can't switch right now), but surely deserving a FoS for weak voting.

FoS : Farside22
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Post by lord_hur »

EBWOP (posting early morning is bad) : The only hypothesis I had (Dasquian and especially Mnowax) were about townies. = The only suspicions I had (Dasquian and especially Mnowax) were about people I believed to be townies.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

1) I don't believe in meta and (2) you have not scum hunted in the least this game. So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
Nice OMGUS even though it's just an FOS.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 am

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:(2) you have not scum hunted in the least this game. So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
What townie are you refering to, just to be sure?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:
farside22 wrote:(2) you have not scum hunted in the least this game. So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
What townie are you refering to, just to be sure?
GS
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:21 am

Post by lord_hur »

Ok, so can you develop this :
farside22 wrote:So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
Because I do not follow you at all. A couple lines should suffice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Ok, so can you develop this :
farside22 wrote:So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
Because I do not follow you at all. A couple lines should suffice.
Looking at the GS lynched. You stated I believe 3 times that you felt he was townie, but that was the extent of your "attempt" to actual finding someone as not to vote. You just say well I don't think GS is scum. Gee that's nice, why not fight a little harder or point to people you feel are scum. I just see it as someone doing a half ass job and sliding under the radar, which for me = scum.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:34 am

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:Looking at the GS lynched. You stated I believe 3 times that you felt he was townie, but that was the extent of your "attempt" to actual finding someone as not to vote. You just say well I don't think GS is scum. Gee that's nice, why not fight a little harder or point to people you feel are scum. I just see it as someone doing a half ass job and sliding under the radar, which for me = scum.
I gave three players names, and why I suspected them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

This list is what you are referening to as scum hunting right?
lord_hur wrote:I don't have much time, but I just wanted to say that I read the few last posts and I don't like that wagon.

Yes some of his reasoning was defective, but I didn't get any scummy feeling from Greasy Spot.

Right now, ashmite84 (active lurking, unbacked up vote), Nightson (lurking) or populartajo look like better choices to me.
I believe there was a day and a 1/2 to really talk more about who was scum and you were like well I'll hammer but I think he's town.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:This list is what you are referening to as scum hunting right?
lord_hur wrote:I don't have much time, but I just wanted to say that I read the few last posts and I don't like that wagon.

Yes some of his reasoning was defective, but I didn't get any scummy feeling from Greasy Spot.

Right now, ashmite84 (active lurking, unbacked up vote), Nightson (lurking) or populartajo look like better choices to me.
I believe there was a day and a 1/2 to really talk more about who was scum and you were like well I'll hammer but I think he's town.
The first thing is another lie. About the second : I had two choices at this point :

- no-lynch
- lynch GS

Do you really suggest that I should have gone against the majority's decision and caused a no-lynch ? (which I could have easily caused *twice* without raising any suspicion, by the way, thanks for raising the matter).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

This was dated the 30th with 2 days left. Yeah you really look like you are trying to do nothing at all. I'm sure others will read thru and reach there own conclusions.
lord_hur wrote:Sorry about messing up the quotes on Vel-Rahn-Koon's message.
Dasquian wrote:So what does that mean, lord_hur? Do you think he's town now?

See post 154.
Dasquian wrote:Do you think we should not lynch him?
See end of post 175.

But if enough people settle on someone else and promise to vote before the deadline, I would participate. That could accidentally cause a no-lynch though, so I'm not sure it's a good idea.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

Patrick wrote:
Lawrencelot wrote:It's a tie between Kison and you.
Why?
A) because he says that you have good logic and think the same way he does. B) he wonders why you found VRK scummy but then votes for him himself.
I notice that in your other response, you seem to avoid responding to a few crucial points. I'll ask again: do you honestly think populartajo was an insane cop that was told he was insane? Has you ever seen that happen? I just feel like you've taken a point against lord_hur and spun in into a point against me with no reasonable justification. Even if there's a tiny chance he was told he was insane, it seems much less likely than him NOT knowing he was insane.

On top of that, I continue to think it's much more likely he investigated Greasy Spot anyway. His play makes perfect sense for that, and Greasy Spot wasn't that scummy; he was more of a compromise lynch.
Upon thinking about it again, I think an insane cop who is told he's insane indeed makes no sense, such a role would fulfill exactly the same function as a cop that's told he's sane. But the fact that I've never seen it in a game does not matter, I have also never seen a Crazed Maniac or Screwball.

Maybe the other people can tell us who they think pop investigated.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:46 am

Post by Patrick »

Lawrencelot wrote:A) because he says that you have good logic and think the same way he does. B) he wonders why you found VRK scummy but then votes for him himself.
I don't see how either of these are a connection. Scum don't compliment each other more than average; in fact, I think he was likely doing mild buddying to me here. Point (B) - he votes VRK based on his own reasons and asks me a question about my own suspicions. I don't see what stands out to you.

I think I should clear up what I think was likely a misunderstanding about something else: I said that if you genuinely believe populartajo investigated lord_hur (which you claim you do), you should be voting lord_hur based on that, not me.

I make it about 5 days until the deadline. We need everyone giving opinions, so
Mod: Please prod dahill, vollkan and especially Jenter.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:55 am

Post by vollkan »

I'm here, finishing my reading. I decided against interim on-the-fly posting, since there was nothing meaningful in my previous attempt.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

TonyMontana replaces Jenter Brolincani
. Please give him a VERY warm welcome :)

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote Count

Patrick 3 (Lord Hur, Elvis Knits, Lawrencelot)
Lord Hur 3 (Patrick, Litral, Farside22)

Not Voting: Vollkan, TonyMontana, Dahill1

With 9 alive, 5 votes will lynch. Dahill1 has been Prodded. You have just under 5 days left until Deadline.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by vollkan »

I don’t like Lord Hur’s post 175. He is really kind of undercutting the lynch by making it sound like there is no choice, which, in turn, suggests he is trying to reduce his own responsibility for it. He could easily change votes but, instead, he persists in holding a vote that he is clearly unhappy with. This persists in 237, where after considerable time he now even says he doesn’t like tajo’s play but “we're stuck with Greasy Spot's lynch.” He had the capacity to change the lynch, but instead he chose to not take any action.

The next day there is a lot of vote casting and anticipatory vote-casting (eg. Patrick’s 286), but very little discussion on why votes should be cast, or even broader discussion. That’s worrying.

Hur’s post 337 (his first for D3) is pretty odd. See, he says Nightson (Remus) is the last of his early suspects remaining, but second guesses himself because the previous attacks based on Ashmite’s non-activity had bad results. BUT, then he gets to VRK and says that he doesn’t find any of VRK’s posts scummy, but, nonetheless, he finds VRK most scummy and that he “could appear a lot less scummy if only he posted more.”

Pat says he is slightly suspicious of remus and VRK, but no reasons are given for why.

I do not like Hur’s 348, chiefly the penultimate paragraph where he concocts the idea that VRK FoSes in order to conceal a OMGUS. Not only is that sheer assumption with no basis, but VRK had actually given reasons for suspecting Hur. Thus, it wouldn’t have been OMGUS even if VRK had voted.

Lord Hur also gets a kick from me for this: “The worst part is, as it IS a hunch (I know it because I'm town, even if I also know you have no reason to believe me), remus could actually be scum, and if he does turn up scum, and if people follow your reasoning, I'm going to be lynched tomorrow.” As VRK said, it’s a blatant appeal to emotion AND, moreover, it is totally unacceptable to rely on hunches.

He then, in 370, strawmans the fact that he was making an emotional appeal about fear of death by arguing that no player wants to die. This misses the point that Hur was making appeals to his mortality.
He also has this stupid idea that there is a “scumtell about certainty”, which I’ve never heard of and I cannot see the sense in. I also don’t like the way he so casually drops his anti-VRK line before voting remus; his reasnos for not pursuing VRK are pretty much meaningless in terms of VRK’s alignment.

Bomb goes off. I come in.

I think Hur’s argument in 383 has some merit. There must have been a “clawer” scum alive, which would leave either Hur or Patrick by elimination (obviously, only Hur can justifiably ignore himself). Thus, Patrick retaliates and rightly dismisses a lot of what Hur says as mere puff.

I don’t follow why Hur says Patrick is SK and, yet, his whole initial argument was based on a werewolf flavour.

Interesting point from EK that Patrick failed to address the point. Tbh, I’m not sure how decisive this point is. Would town really be more likely to make the logical links?

And, as Patrick says, he contemplated the matter anyway

On Lawrencelot’s 422, I cannot for the life of me understand this sentence “First of all, he feels less protown to me than lord_hur does, although his posting didn't really seem scummy to me.” The word ‘feels’ is an abomination in this game but, moreover, this makes no sense. If not from his posting, how do you conclude Patrick is scummier? I realise you make other reasons, but then why list this one at all; it just seems like a rhetorical flourish. I don’t understand Law’s second reason. And the third reason makes too many assumptions regarding the insane cop.

Farside’s attack on Hur is pretty flat…I get her point (Hur not scumhunting), but it’s not really positive evidence of scumminess.

Abridged for people on the go

Put simply, I don’t like Lord Hur. One of him or Patrick seems to be scum, unless I am missing something, and I would pick Hur in a heartbeat as the scum of that pair.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by lord_hur »

vollkan wrote:I don’t like Lord Hur’s post 175. He is really kind of undercutting the lynch by making it sound like there is no choice, which, in turn, suggests he is trying to reduce his own responsibility for it. He could easily change votes but, instead, he persists in holding a vote that he is clearly unhappy with. This persists in 237, where after considerable time he now even says he doesn’t like tajo’s play but “we're stuck with Greasy Spot's lynch.” He had the capacity to change the lynch, but instead he chose to not take any action.
Changing votes with so many people in 4 days? I did not think it was possible. Plus Dasquian was looking pretty town to me and has said the same thing a couple days before. That said, I could have made a mistake, I agree. I am not used to strict deadlines like this game's.
vollkan wrote:Hur’s post 337 (his first for D3) is pretty odd. See, he says Nightson (Remus) is the last of his early suspects remaining, but second guesses himself because the previous attacks based on Ashmite’s non-activity had bad results. BUT, then he gets to VRK and says that he doesn’t find any of VRK’s posts scummy, but, nonetheless, he finds VRK most scummy and that he “could appear a lot less scummy if only he posted more.”
What's odd in this? I reread the thread, and found that VRK had not voted a single time... Pretty uncommitting, and as the other leads were pretty thin, I expressed my suspicion.
vollkan wrote:I do not like Hur’s 348, chiefly the penultimate paragraph where he concocts the idea that VRK FoSes in order to conceal a OMGUS. Not only is that sheer assumption with no basis, but VRK had actually given reasons for suspecting Hur. Thus, it wouldn’t have been OMGUS even if VRK had voted.
Err that's about the only point VRK conceded to me.
vollkan wrote:Lord Hur also gets a kick from me for this: “The worst part is, as it IS a hunch (I know it because I'm town, even if I also know you have no reason to believe me), remus could actually be scum, and if he does turn up scum, and if people follow your reasoning, I'm going to be lynched tomorrow.” As VRK said, it’s a blatant appeal to emotion AND, moreover, it is totally unacceptable to rely on hunches.
WTF? Seriously? I did not say I was relying on MY hunch, I was just saying I knew that that tajo's sentence was only a hunch because I know my only alignment.

That said, I agree about the appeal to emotion (and also, as I've said before, that it's the single worst argument in my opinion).
vollkan wrote:He then, in 370, strawmans the fact that he was making an emotional appeal about fear of death by arguing that no player wants to die. This misses the point that Hur was making appeals to his mortality.
He also has this stupid idea that there is a “scumtell about certainty”, which I’ve never heard of and I cannot see the sense in.
This seriously baffles me. You... know that scum know people's alignment from the start (as well as each of them's roles), don't you? For example, shaft.ed got a very specular win (which he posted in that scummy awards thread) with was solely based on a scumtell about certainty. Basically, one scum was assuming one player was town in his reasoning, while he would have had no reason to know that if he were town.
vollkan wrote:I also don’t like the way he so casually drops his anti-VRK line before voting remus; his reasnos for not pursuing VRK are pretty much meaningless in terms of VRK’s alignment.
I need a translation for this.
vollkan wrote:I don’t follow why Hur says Patrick is SK and, yet, his whole initial argument was based on a werewolf flavour.
SK = lone killer. He can be using knives, guns or claws (and be a werewolf, in that last case).
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 am

Post by Patrick »

lord_hur wrote:This seriously baffles me. You... know that scum know people's alignment from the start (as well as each of them's roles), don't you? For example, shaft.ed got a very specular win (which he posted in that scummy awards thread) with was solely based on a scumtell about certainty. Basically, one scum was assuming one player was town in his reasoning, while he would have had no reason to know that if he were town.
None of this holds up. Even in an open game which was guaranteed to only have one scumgroup, I wouldn't usually view certainty as a scumtell (many players will overstate their certainty for better reactions or just for fun). In this game, scum pretty obviously don't know everyone's alignment from the start, because we've almost certainly got multiple scumgroups. Even if it's somehow only one scumgroup, scum may be looking for rival scum.

Anyway, you've been avoiding this, but I still want you address the argument I made earlier about your accusation that I'm an SK. SK's generally have a hard time as it is; do you really think an SK would be introduced into this game on day 1? It would have to get through multiple occurences of player turnover, and would almost certainly be killed long before the end of the game. I bring this up because you've been repeating alot of, "Kill Patrick and take away a nightkill!"
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

vollkan wrote:On Lawrencelot’s 422, I cannot for the life of me understand this sentence “First of all, he feels less protown to me than lord_hur does, although his posting didn't really seem scummy to me.” The word ‘feels’ is an abomination in this game but, moreover, this makes no sense. If not from his posting, how do you conclude Patrick is scummier? I realise you make other reasons, but then why list this one at all; it just seems like a rhetorical flourish. I don’t understand Law’s second reason. And the third reason makes too many assumptions regarding the insane cop.
Ah, either you read it wrong or I didn't formulate it well. With the sentence you quoted, I mean: Patrick and lord_hur both don't look very scummy, but Patrick still looks less protown than lord_hur (you can ignore the word "posting"). And I know it's just a feeling, so it doesn't add to the case on Patrick, but as I already said, combined with the fact that one of Patrick and LordH is scum, it's not a bad reason
for me
to vote Patrick.

Question: if we lynch one of Patrick and lord_hur, and that person comes up town, should we lynch the other or look for scum in the players that joined today? (assuming nothing extraordinary happens) This has to be answered before we lynch one of them, because if the question is "don't lynch the other" then the second question is "why would we lynch one of them today?". Man I have no idea if I'm making any sense right now...
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:53 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Hello, just popping in to welcome myself into the game -.-
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:35 am

Post by lord_hur »

Patrick wrote:None of this holds up. Even in an open game which was guaranteed to only have one scumgroup, I wouldn't usually view certainty as a scumtell (many players will overstate their certainty for better reactions or just for fun). In this game, scum pretty obviously don't know everyone's alignment from the start, because we've almost certainly got multiple scumgroups. Even if it's somehow only one scumgroup, scum may be looking for rival scum.
... Most of this is at least partially wrong in my opinion, but anyway, what's your point? Well, except trying to belittle me to get people to back you up even more?
Patrick wrote:Anyway, you've been avoiding this, but I still want you address the argument I made earlier about your accusation that I'm an SK. SK's generally have a hard time as it is; do you really think an SK would be introduced into this game on day 1? It would have to get through multiple occurences of player turnover, and would almost certainly be killed long before the end of the game. I bring this up because you've been repeating alot of, "Kill Patrick and take away a nightkill!"
Repeating a lot of? I won't reread my own posts for this, but I'm pretty sure I only said that two very consecutive times, stop making things up. But maybe you're overfocusing over this one worrying thing?

Well, anyway, here is my answer :

1. Experimental games have design flaws ;
2. It is always possible that one of the newcomers was another werewolf (actually, it would explain why you're still kicking). Just as it is also possible there wasn't any. I'm not even sure *you* know.

But this isn't important. What is, is why I avoided answering this question (because that's the one thing you are right about) :

Because I wanted to see how much you would insist to defend
not yourself, but an antitown role you did not claim to be

I did not say *you* are a SK, I said the werewolf is (and as such, werewolf-hunting should be the priority over mafia-hunting). It is *you* who slapped that wolk skin over your back, assimilated you and it, and defended it, instead of hunting for it like I tried to.

There is absolutely no reason to defend the werewolf's position (about his lynch's attractivity) unless you do it unconsciously, because you are it.

Also, but it is secondary, you again avoid accusing me of being it. I am quite sure that not once have you said I might be the werewolf, while it would have been the most obvious defense against my accusations. Maybe are you still thinking you can pretend tomorrow that there never was a werewolf, perhaps at the cost of a no-nightkill play? I sure hope that they will not be fooled by it and hang you good tomorrow, if you do manage to get me lynched today.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:37 am

Post by lord_hur »

TonyMontana wrote:Hello, just popping in to welcome myself into the game -.-
Welcome, and I hope you're a fast reader :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”