Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

This could be a random
Positive Vote: Timeater
or it could be a random
Negative Vote: Vivian Darkblaam
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

If he's scum then we vote like crazy to kill him tomorrow.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Unvote both
, I have seen something like this happen in one of my other games and the person playing couldn't handle what was going on and they turned up town, kinda like they just wanted to get out of the game, so I am gonna go the route of the Supreme Court here and say that there is precedent for this.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

As I said earlier, Timeeater's play was just weird, and I have seen it before from someone else, but his play this time has led me to wonder if maybe he really is scum just trying to get out because he couldn't hack it. Will wait to see what Erg0 has to say now.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:52 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am slightly torn between Grimmy and tajo. Seeing the case against tajo makes it hard to look past him because his play has been slightly odd, as noted by nhat. I think, following his reaction to Grimmy's post maybe there is some buddying up going on there, and I think 1 of them is probably scum. My guess is tajo, so
positive vote: tajo
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

tajo, if you quoted the rest of my post I said I was agreeing with what nhat had said, and considering he had just done a PBPA on you would it really make sense for me to re go over what he just said, and I finished off by speculating that you were trying to buddy up with Grimmy and I am more convinced of that because you said you looked at the tone and not what was actually said.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:02 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

tajo wrote: FuzzyLightning One thing I noticed about this player is low average of posting and the way he went to think Tmeater could be scum, therefore agreeing with my logic......
FL wrote:
As I said earlier, Timeeater's play was just weird, and I have seen it before from someone else, but his play this time has led me to wonder if maybe he really is scum just trying to get out because he couldn't hack it. Will wait to see what Erg0 has to say now.

.......to think this.
FL wrote:
I am slightly torn between Grimmy and tajo. Seeing the case against tajo makes it hard to look past him because his play has been slightly odd, as noted by nhat. I think, following his reaction to Grimmy's post maybe there is some buddying up going on there, and I think 1 of them is probably scum. My guess is tajo, so positive vote: tajo

Notice he has only 5 posts in the game. Where did he get the conclusion that there might be a scum between Grimmy and me? In Falcone's Dojo? This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty....... Mildly scummy until he comes back and answers for this.
Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I am not reading the game. I only say something when I have something to say, and not just to get my post count up. If you look at my other games you will see this. If you read my posts you would see that I looked at both sides of the Timeater thing and I honestly don't really think that Erg0 is scum right now. And I don't believe that both people need to be scum for there to be buddying although it is possible in this instance. I never said that I am certain that one is scum, I said probably, so putting words in my mouth really isn't going to help your case.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I said it because he was playing oddly, especially after asking for a replacement and still posting, which looking back on it was probably a good idea for him, because I think he would have been lynched again, but also notice that I didn't think him to be scum enough to put my vote back on him.

The reasoning that I see you and Grimmy as scum mainly has to do with the reasoning of others, and looking at the game as a whole. You make a post saying you are satisfied with Grimmy's post and later admit that you didn't actually read it. How can you be satisfied with a post that you didn't even read? Well I say one of you is probably scum because as you say, this early in the game we can't know for sure that someone is scum, and going off of the fact that you are trying to get on Grimmy's side with your clearing of him, I think you are scum trying to get another player, who may be town or scum, although with him I am leaning slight scum, to agree with you and maybe help save you from being lynched.

I realize its not a game between you and me, but I see this as deflecting attention away from yourself. But if you really want me to comment on Muerrto and Falcone, I will.

As for Falcone, I am wondering what you are expecting me to look at. I just read through his posts, and none of them say anything close to scum to me. In fact, reading through his posts makes me believe even more that you are scum. I would also like to see what
YOU
believe would come out of an Erg0 lynch. I am of the belief that every lynch brings information. You can look back at the lynch and see who pushed for it and maybe gain some insight into this alignment.

As for Erg0's lynch, I think if he were to come up town, you look a lot
more like scum, because you were pushing his lynch hard, and it would also make Grimmy look really bad because he was also pushing for the lynch before he was even replaced because he was tired of people replacing into his games. Now, in the event that Erg0 were to be scum, it would throw a wrench into the game because he is a replacee that no one has really come to the defense of other than to say we should hear what he has to say.

And as for Muerrto, what exactly do you want me to say about his play. He seems to have explained his actions fairly well and when questioned on his wording he gave a good reason for what he said. I don't really understand why you see him as scum, he agreed with you on a point that he thought was right, how does that make him scummy?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

tonymontana wrote: If we are lynching people primarily for information, I find your lynch very educational, Tajo.

unvote both
positive vote:populartajo
As was asked after the last time someone said a lynch would be informational, what information do you believe would be gained from a lynch of Tajo?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Have erg0 and Muerrto even viewed the thread since the post came up? I don't know because I haven't been staring at this screen for the last couple hours, but how can you say they don't give a shit if they haven't viewed the thread?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:29 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Tajo, what don't I get?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I apologize tajo, I didn't realize they had posted afterwards, because I wasn't really paying attention. I don't know why they didn't say anything about that post, but many people, I know I have done it before, don't read all the posts when they are replying to a particular one.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

tajo wrote: Hey girl, you believed my claim quite fast, huh?
Why is it a problem that she believed your claim, is it a lie maybe, other than that, shouldn't you like the idea that she believed your claim.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

By asking a question like who believes my claim and who doesn't, you are dividing the town. Some people will naturally believe your claim, while others won't. Personally I don't believe it because it is hard to prove and therefore an easy claim to make.

As for why we aren't suspecting TonyMontana or Muerrto, for me at least, its because you have the main case against you. My focus is on you right now, I am reading there posts yes, but you are the main person in my sights and until you prove to me that you really are town, by providing a decent, civil defense to the cases against you, then I will not look elsewhere until you are lynched. However, that does not mean that I am not suspicious of any of their actions, but those will be dealt with in due time.

In the event that you possibly are town, I will look at the people who pushed hard for your lynch and those who had suspicious interactions with you. However, if, as I believe, you come up as scum, then I think there is a strong chance that Grimmy is a scumbuddy. So in the end my vote is fine right where it is.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

That is a bunch of rubbish. Anyone could say that they have that win condition. Its a standard win condition for town, with the obvious flavor that skitzer has put in for this game, not really all that hard to guess. And basing someone's innocence off their reaction to your claim, that's making a huge leap. I know people who will automatically unvote at a claim of a town PR, whether it is real or not, so I don't think that is valid.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

This has possibilities

positive unvote tajo
positive vote: muerrto
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:02 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Honestly, I know this is going to look really scummy, but I know that I am not scum so I am going to act on my gut, I really don't think that Muerrto is scum, I was letting myself be influenced by what was going on around me.
unvote
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Another reason for my unvote, is because tajo, you make this case against Muerrto but you don't move your vote over, which leads me to believe that you don't feel as strongly about your case, so why should I move my vote to someone else based on your case, rather than my own thinking, and since you haven't defended yourself against much of anything that I have said, my vote goes to you, where it never should have left.
vote: tajo
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Sorry, had no access yesterday, will reread and post later.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:09 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am not really liking the win condition argument. I don't necessarily believe that saying a certain win condition is a guaranteed way to confirm someone town. I do have the same win condition as you have posted, but the fact that you weren't modkilled by posting your win condition makes me wonder if that really is your win condition. I think the flavor would make it possible to guess what another person's win condition would be. I see where the suspicion on Tony is coming from and I really haven't seen tajo respond to my posts to get me to change my vote. He is still pleading that we look at other players. Tajo's flavor makes sense with the role he claimed but I am not sure after looking at my role it just doesn't seem to fit. I am not sure of Muerrto right now. If we go off the fact that he has a different win condition that what is the standard town win condition at this time, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is scum. However, with that said I am going to keep my eye on him for the forseeable future to see what he does.

Lastly, my computer crashed yesterday and I am currently posting from my roommate's computer because he is at class. I don't know when I will have my computer up and running again, so consider me V/LA for the time being and I will try to post when I am able to.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I have read your post Muerrto, and I am also quite tired of his can't respond until the weekend responses and just the way he is playing this game.
Negative Unvote
because it seems when you just say vote the both go up there.
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”