ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

Don Corleone
12/11/20
12 scum wins this year. 12! twelve. Twelve. TWELVE! Open your brain cells and think about it! ITS UTTER INSANITY. *droops sadly while looking at my 2 scum wins* ANYWAYS IGNORE ME. BACK TO HECTIC. TWELVE WON SCUM GAMES. PHEW. First one: Micro 920. Hectic endgamed with his buddy Espeonage. They won in a 5p lylo. Second one: Mini Normal 2118. Hectic solo carried to a scum win in a 3p lylo. Third one: Micro 935. Euphony(Hectic) and Okapoka successfully killed off the entire chain of command leading to a glorious scum victory. Fourth one: Micro 937. Iconeum(the dragon) and Conspire(hydra of Hectic and Kanna) win a 5p lylo leading to a scum victory. Fifth one: Mini Normal 2147. In an 8 player lylo, a scum team of Zlair(Hectic), iamausername, and votato successfully get a mislim followed by a nk, leading to a scum victory. Sixth one: Mini Normal 2153. In a 5p lylo, Replacement for Sugimichi(yes this was what hectic named his alt) and UnaBombaH drove a successful mislim leading to a scum victory. Seventh one: Mini Normal 2154. One of the few few times Hectic(here he is in the form of an alt called Truth) the monster scum doesn't endgame and personally bring pride upon his team but nonetheless a scum win of his that he contributed to. Eighth one: Open 793. Here, the unsuspecting gamma emerald trusted hectic which resulted in another one of his glorious scum wins. Ninth one: Micro 964 The death of GeorgeBailey, a townie, set Hectic up for yet ANOTHER scum win, this time with Isis. V unfortunate that he died the very last night but scum still won the moment that night was over! Tenth one: Open 801. Another RARE occasion where Hectic doesn't endgame and bring glory upon his team on his own(but that's because of the setup. the earlier he trust falls out of the game, the better and he trust falled on day 1 :OOO) An incredible and stressful game that the team of Pooky and Hectic won together! Eleventh one: Micro 934. Hectic(in the form of Eve) and Ame had mutual TRs throughout, caused tons of chaos(3 mislims in a row), and ended up with a flawless win! AAAAAAAAAAAAAND the twelfth and final one: Micro 989. Hectic(in the form of mary44) reps into a doomed scum shady slot where Rocky and I were worrying our asses out about what to do if the scum shady died. But he strolls in and casually turns the tables just like *POOF* and got us a quick and easy flawless win. That's it for today ladies and gentlemen! Hectic is a legend. NOM HIM UP. HE DESERVES DON CORLEONE!
Last edited by Noraa on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #193 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 140, Alisae wrote:reminder mostly to me or if anyone who wants to take the mantle that ame, hectic, norwee, and kanna deserve write ups for rising star.
There might be 1 or 2 individuals I might be forgetting but this is just what comes to mind atm
Your wish is my command

Rising Star
12/18/20
This incredible watermelon murderer(as depicted by the prfpc) has been on site since December of 2019 with ~3000 posts. They have multiple impressive games with their ability to turn the tables in a game being the most impressive ability of theirs(imo). Both scum games of theirs that I am about to mention, they managed to play really well considering they weren't all that TRed to begin with. The first is Open 774 where they repped into a somewhat widely SRed slot and managed to completely flip the game inside out soon after replacing in. Lol maybe they need to get nommed for white knight(is that the replacement one?) It wasn't a scum win but impressive play regardless. We can go ahead and call it a personal win. The next scum game of theirs was a very tense one, Open 793 where the scum team looked extremely doomed due to the town leader being incredibly towny and accurate in their reads. Ame was able to convince town with their charisma and sow seeds of doubt in each townie's heart leading to a flawless scum win which is absolutely incredible given the existence of a town leader like that. Their town games are equally impressive! For example, Mini 2133 where they managed to shoot down a fairly TRed scum with their 1 shot tree stump ability and were directly involved with the downfall of another. Overall, amazing play! On a more serious note, what did those poor watermelons ever do to you?!!

Rising Star
12/18/20
I think maybe I need to call him the king of alts and you'll see why in this short write up LMFAO. Buckle your seatbelts! We're going for a ride in alt land! In this first townie episode of gloriousness, our main character Hectic ventured out into the kingdom of evil(Open 790), undercover, as Cthylla! Our hero rushes into the game, nails all 3 scum dead to the ground on page five of the game in this post, pushes all 3 scum to their deaths, and leads town to a glorious victory. His courage and brilliance is depicted perfectly in this game! *Gets out my pom poms* Oh wait wait shoot. More about him not me and my pompoms :oops:. AHEM. In this second town game, our hero once again ventures out into the kingdom of evil. This time it is Mini Normal 2125 and our hero has gone undercover in the form of *drumroll* Paragon! Our hero fell asleep during the first part which lead to town's many mislims but then the poor town begged Paragon to save them in a 5 player lylo. And so the courageous Paragon woke up from his nap and picked out those two sneaky sneaky scumbutts, leading town once again, to a glorious victory! *yawn* Enough talk about his town play! His scum play is just as I N C R E D I B L E! In this series, our hero decided he would just sneak in as Hectic and hope no one noticed! This time, our hero was a villain :O He held that nasty red colored pm and looked around suspiciously. His partner accidentally fell into a hole and died day 1. This didn't stop our main character! Our courageous hero solo carried his team from day 2 and on to a glorious scum win! His night kills were incredibly accurate with both masons dying night 1 and 2. Overall, incredible player. Amazing friend and mod. ILY HECTIC <3.

Rising Star
12/18/20
Norwee is a rising star *wink wink nudge nudge* Don't mind me and my cringy human being vibes. One occurrence of brilliant play from Norwee is in Large Normal 227 where Norwee was a town tracker! In a very uncertain lylo, norwee cleverly added a few modifiers in his claim causing scum to not think he was a threat, leading to their demise when clever Norwee tracked them to their kills. Brilliant play! Another occurrence was Micro 958 where Norwee held a red role pm with his buddy George. They were nearing lylo with a set of decent cards. Norwee bravely sacced himself on day 3 giving George large amounts of towncred, pushed George into lylo which resulted in a scum win! Norwee played well and wiggled out of a scarily close day 2 elimination showing his expert scum skills. One final occurrence is Large Normal 228 where Norwee once again held a red role pm. With one buddy dying to a day 1 lim and another getting shot down night 3, Norwee solo carried thru lylo and to a glorious scum win! He played very impressively in all three games!

Rising Star
12/18/20
My favorite IC on site, ofc Kanna, has some incredible looking games as well! See exhibit a: Micro 922. When all hell was breaking loose after her scum buddy, the dragon, flopped over and died day 1 to the curse of the lolhammer, Kanna was scared. But her charisma and IC energy won a near impossible game for her buddy, the dead dragon and herself. An impressive feat if you ask me! Exhibit b: Micro 958. Here Kanna was very short lived considering her votes were all on the two scum(not a single vote on a townie. v impressivo!). This lead to her demise during night 2 when the two sneaky scumbutts crept up and yeeted her into the dead thread showing how good of a player she is! Finally, exhibit c, Booney and Sky-ey game, where kanna and hectic morphed together to form a hydra called Conspire. They were a town third party(kinda) who betrayed town at the end and won with the mafia and a survivor. Very confusing and messy game but an impressive victory nonetheless! Me ish a big fan of Kanna. U see I came here for the signature :O *gets out the pen*
*looks at kanna*

Another person that I think deserves this award is Jacko, my favorite mod.

Rising Star
12/18/20
My favorite mod and my first friend onsite :O JACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Had to start with that cuz DUH. They ish an amazing player as well as friend and mod :D See Large normal 229, one of their probably best games on site where their team got hella carried by them and Jacko DEEPWOLF'D THE FUCK outta that game. Gotta be more cautious of them from now on *shudders* In this game, a huge blow to the scum game came day 2 and night 2 where two members were lost just like ~poof~. Then shelly welly was picked out of a crowd day 4 and Jacko just deep wolfed the fuck outta everyone else with the help of momma bear Titus :D. Then there's also scary town games like Newbie 1990 where the amazing Jacko caught both scum day 1 in this post and died night 1 accordingly. It had ta happen cuz Jacko's reads wuz too bomb for the game :/ Another scary town game of Jacko's is Mini 2173 where Jacko deathtunneled scum DK leading to DK's death and the nk of scum hunting god Jacko cuz DUH. Basically, Scum!Jacko kick ass. Town!Jacko also kick ass. Everyone just gets their asses kicked making Jacko nom worthy for rising star.

Side note: I think there ought to be an award called "Best hydra or Best hydra partner" cuz holy damn Mon(JohnnyFarrar) deserves that award by being my fav hydra buddy in the whole damn world.
Also Hectic, U-U it seems my monster WIM extends everywhere in this big MS universe :3.
Also PFFFT at how unevenly spread those emojis are.
Also I find it funny that two of the kodak noms are games where I vigged people in very dramatic and tense moments(Death Curse where I vigged in a 3p lylo and Random Facts where I vigged Datisi, the last scum) :P
Ok no more Also's I should just post this lmfao.
Last edited by Noraa on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

Am I even allowed to nom this many people for one award O_o
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #196 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 195, Alisae wrote:
In post 194, Noraa wrote:Am I even allowed to nom this many people for one award O_o
nothing says ur not allowed to
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #227 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Noraa »

you can nom it for post of the year
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Noraa »

O_o
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Noraa »

ur not >:c
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #247 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Noraa »

I've double nominated before :O
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

Moment of Brilliance
1/1/2021
Town was off to an amazing start with 1 scum dead day 2, 2 scums dead day 3, and 1 scum dead day 4. But after catching the first four scum, there was one scum left and her name was Noraabear the deepwolf. She took control of the game state quickly(Because one of her scum buddies, Fredrick Campbell, pulled a dangerous gambit to give her a semi conftown status) and lead town down a road of terror.

Quick note before I continue on about the mechanics is that each day 1 person is voted out by majority vote and they choose someone to kill and that person chooses another. 3 eliminations per day and the flips come after all three are chosen.

Day 5 Noraa lead town thru three town flips and stuff was looking bright and awesome for the scum team until the very last day. The very last day, the plist had only Noraa, Pooky, Murder, Bell, and Fidget. Immediately, Fidget is flashwagoned. Two more eliminations and Noraa wins! (pfft she thought) Fidget soon passes to Pooky and suddenly only Noraa, Bell, and Murder are "alive". All the time before this on this day, no one doubted Noraa - not even the tiniest tiniest amount.

But now with only 3 possibilities left, people needed to be resorted. The big revelation starts with this post from Bell. It continues in this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, and many more. Eventually this leads to a dayvig from me on bell(now only Noraa and Murder are "alive") and then an informal concession from me and a town win after pooky's scroll pass to me. Town managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. This revelation was extremely impressive and worthy of
Kodak
Moment of Brilliance :mrgreen: Just writing this hit the feels big time but this town was incredible and they deserve this nom.

The rest of this town also did incredible but these were the people at the very end that directly impacted my death so they are who I nommed but special mentions go to Uno for being the only person on day 5 to suspect me(bless his soul for being in three entire Noraa scum games) and our precious and amazing crown princess, Gloria.
Last edited by Noraa on Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 252, Noraa wrote:
Kodak Moment
1/1/2021
Town was off to an amazing start with 1 scum dead day 2, 2 scums dead day 3, and 1 scum dead day 4. But after catching the first four scum, there was one scum left and her name was Noraabear the deepwolf. She took control of the game state quickly(Because one of her scum buddies, Fredrick Campbell, pulled a dangerous gambit to give her a semi conftown status) and lead town down a road of terror.

Quick note before I continue on about the mechanics is that each day 1 person is voted out by majority vote and they choose someone to kill and that person chooses another. 3 eliminations per day and the flips come after all three are chosen.

Day 5 Noraa lead town thru three town flips and stuff was looking bright and awesome for the scum team until the very last day. The very last day, the plist had only Noraa, Pooky, Murder, Bell, and Fidget. Immediately, Fidget is flashwagoned. Two more eliminations and Noraa wins! (pfft she thought) Fidget soon passes to Pooky and suddenly only Noraa, Bell, and Murder are "alive". All the time before this on this day, no one doubted Noraa - not even the tiniest tiniest amount.

But now with only 3 possibilities left, people needed to be resorted. The big revelation starts with this post from Bell. It continues in this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, this post, and many more. Eventually this leads to a dayvig from me on bell(now only Noraa and Murder are "alive") and then an informal concession from me and a town win after pooky's scroll pass to me. Town managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. This revelation was extremely impressive and worthy of Kodak :mrgreen: Just writing this hit the feels big time but this town was incredible and they deserve this nom.

The rest of this town also did incredible but these were the people at the very end that directly impacted my death so they are who I nommed but special mentions go to Uno for being the only person on day 5 to suspect me(bless his soul for being in three entire Noraa scum games) and our precious and amazing crown princess, Gloria.
Apparently I put this in the wrong category. Moment of Brilliance please.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 282, MURDERCAT wrote:7(!)
has it really been that many :O
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Noraa »

@Alisae.

I changed my nom to Moment of brilliance :O
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #290 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Noraa »

I'll go change the color and stuff to make it more obvious. One sec.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Noraa »

will do.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

^Death curse truly was an incredible experience. If I have time tomorrow, I will consider doing a GOTY nom for it too.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Noraa »

^
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 320, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gloria actually specifically called out Ydrasse as full vig too.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Noraa »

Dang aristo really went all in O_O
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Noraa »

God I am so tempted to speed write up a nom rn but I also have class in a hot half hour and all state after school. GAH. what to do.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Paragon
1/8/21
Noraa
MURDERCAT
As I do with all my noms, I send the person a message asking for a few games that I can look at but then I suddenly realized, I don't even need to do that for Murder. I've been in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many games with him so here we go writing this nom fully based off my memory(which can be wack af sometimes but shh go away) I first met Murder in Roses. I remember being terribly paranoid that he was pocketing me because how could someone seem this blatantly townie?! If my memory isn't shit that was his first game back on site after a long hiatus and he was nk'ed night 1. From there I had a huuuuge chain of games with him with him showing extreme levels of obvtown-ness and solving in every single one. We had Death Curse where I death wolfed like hell and he was one of the first few to be like "Pooky I think it's Noraa." This resulted in the rest of town thinking about it and being like "hmmm maybe he's right" At the end it was a 1v1 grand finale MurdervNoraa and he managed to convince all of town that I was the deep wolf, not him. Even the specs thought that I would win this 1v1 as shown here, here, and here but Murder heard their prayers somewhere, somehow, obvtowned, and won the entire game for town. Then came student council where Murder was, again, very obvtown as shown by his placement in the council both days meaning he was the most UTR player in the entire list(he was the only person that made it onto the council both days) With the assistance of town, Murder managed to snag a scum lim(even tho I was tunneling in on town) and scum conceeded that very night. Most recent was Pooky v Flava where murder wasn't his normal levels of obvtown(because he needed to stay low since he was a mason) but he knew I was scum on day 1. Everyone else in the game didnt even consider that as a possibility until much much later in the game. I realize Pooky V Flava literally ended first day of 2021 so it kinda doesnt qualify but its really close enough especially because it ended by scum concession which could've happened earlier if the suggestion was accepted by all of the scum team just a day earlier. HA I WAS FASTER THAN HECTIC. HA
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #351 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Noraa »

ty for the page top ^^

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”