Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:18 am

Post by Grimmy »

Vote of Negativity: Grimmy

He is the only person I know I can trust in this game

Vote of Posivitiy: Time

he wants out, and we have no other leads at the moment, so i say we save the waste of time of finding as replacement.

Grimmy
-1 for me
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Voodo wrote:
Unvote both.

FOS: Grimmy
for saying "Might as well lynch him if he's asking for a replacement." How do we know he's not an Angel or something?
I will gladly switch my vote if and when a better choice appears. Right now, we do not have any stronger leads. right now im "meh" about it, so I have no reason to vote someone else or unvote at this point.

Grimmy
meh
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Unvote

FOS: Iron Man and P.Tajo

Id like to see some input from these fellows.

Grimmy
bring out the lurkers!!!
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Grimmy »

Seriously?

distract you from....what exactly?

Besides Time asking for a public exit, what else has gone on?

Grimmy
must have skimmed past whatever it is Voodo is talking about.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Grimmy »

posting this in all games

Jury Duty starts Sep. 11th. Ill likely be out until monday at the earliest.

Grimmy
why I posted this in the queue, Ill never know...
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Grimmy »

quick note: Off jury duty and will be back on monday

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Grimmy »

Grimmys long awaited response.

The beginning of this game was full of RL distractions. I was preparing my work to be done so I could be covered in the chance that I got called to serve on a jury. This did not happen, but I had to prepare for this just in case.

First of all
UNFOS: Tajo and Ironman

now for the play by play
commentary to follow.
---------------------------------------
Post 9 Fuzzy: Random vote for Time
Post 25 Tajo: votes Time. thought random at first, but now not so sure, especially when he called out the ebwop later
Post 35 Muerto:
“Did you just name claim AND start personal insults on page 2 and call HER a newbie?” votes Time
Post 37 Voodo:
“ Without any leads so far, you're the one I'd be most happy lynching, considering your play style. Plus, I doubt anything bad would happen to someone who is majority negative-voted. You were asking people to negative-vote you. Not much of a lead, but the only one so far.” Votes Time
POST 39 time asks to be replaced
Post 53 Tony Montana:
“Leaving a mini on page 2? ” Votes Time
Post 54 Grimmy:
he wants out, and we have no other leads at the moment, so i say we save the waste of time of finding as replacement Votes Time
Post 55 Tajo: Unvotes time due to speed of lynch

Post 59: Vivian votes for Grimmy, not liking his reasons for vote.
Part of my vote reflect the SAME reason Voodo voted, yet no mention of him.
Post 62: Voodo :
“FOS: Grimmy for saying "Might as well lynch him if he's asking for a replacement." How do we know he's not an Angel or something?”
This didn’t become an option when you put your vote on him as there were no better options.
Post 64, Vivian’s post made a lot of sense, prompting me to UNVOTE in the next post 65

Post 65:
I made a mistake.
I did a quick look to see who wanted posting to try to get some more info into the game, and mistakenly added Tajo to that list. It was a mistake which people have decided is lynch worthy, I disagree that it is lynchworthy. My only reason for pointing fingers was to look for another option besides Time for today’s lynch.
Post 68: Muerto stands by his vote of Time, due to the timing of his request for replacement.
Post 69: Fuzzy unvotes Time.
Post 71, Falcone: votes Grimmy. He states his reasons, which is why im posting this now.
Post 73, Voodo: Votes Grimmy. States im trying to “distract” everyone
Wifom on this one, as it appear that you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing.

Post 78: Voodo: says im trying to distract everyone from me by pointing FOS’s.
I pointed FOS’s to try to get other people to post more. I was mistaken in FOS’ing Tajo.
The other (Ironman) was replaced, so my FOS’S are pointless now.

post 96 Voodo revotes Grimmy for good meaure.
I guess he really means it! (I thought you voted me before as well.)

Post 98: Shadowgirl votes Grimmy for the replacement issue.
*(ill talk more about this at the end)

Post 100: Battie votes Grimmy for pressure and the time vote., fixes this vote in post 105.
(he really means it too! J )

---------------------------------------------

Now. I stated TWO reasons for voting for Time. While everyone has called me out on ONE Of them, the other has not been mentioned at all.
1) we did not have a better choice for a lynch target than Time when I placed my vote. I was not the only person to make this choice, but everyone has focuses on me voting him due to reason number two
2) He asked for a replacement.
To be perfectly honest, I HATE when this happens in a game. Not just for having to re-evaluate the new person while keeping in mind what the olderperson did, but I have been in and seen games stalled while waiting for a replacement (im currently in another game where it stalled as everyone was waiting for a response from one person who ended up having to be replaced). The timing of this in one game made me not want to deal with a replacement this early in another game. So this reason was more of a personal pet peeve. There have been other good/not so good reasons for people to vote for the same person, but because this one stood out, everyone has questioned it and voted on it accordingly. I do not blame them for doing so, so I posted this to explain the reasoning behind this reason for voting Time.

The FOSes. To repeat, i did a very very quick skim to see who was not posting, and ended up mixing Tajo's name in there by mistake. IronMan ended up also needing replacement (Grrr....) but the only reason I put FOS'es on anyone at this point was to encourage posting to be able to have more information to read when I would be able to return to the game.

Any other questions or comments will be answered quicker than the previous ones, as the major RL issues have been resolved for now.

Sorry to keep everyoen waiting.
Grimmy

now I have a question for those who are voting for me.
After reading my explaination, do you still feel that I am scummy and worth voting for? if so, what part(s) of my explaination does not agree with you?
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:47 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:So, Grimmy, let me get this straight. With regards to your vote for Timeater, you now claim you had two reasons for it, 1) lack of a better lynch candidate and 2) asking for a replacement.

The first is a fair enough I suppose, at least on page 2 of the game. What most certainly is not fair enough is putting someone at L-1 on page 2, especially not "for lack of another option".

The second is a stupid reason, since you admit that asking for a replacement is not scummy, but that you just don't like it when a replacement is needed.

What bothers me in this explanation is that you seem to think I and other players are voting you for your
reasons
for voting Timeater, while I (and I assume others too) are really voting you
for putting Timeater at L-1 for no good reasons
. You understand the difference right?

In my case, there was another reason for voting you, the misplaced and badly reasoned FoS'es in #65. You now claim you wanted to pressure some lurkers and made the mistake of thinking populartajo was a lurker. Again you misunderstand (or misrepresent?) the real reason why I took issue with the FoS'es.

I have no problem believing that you made a mistake in thinking populartajo was a lurker while he was clearly not, since I can't see any benefit for scum to accuse someone of lurking when they aren't. No one is going to be mislynched for lurking when they can point to several contributing posts.

I do have a problem with the timing of your FoS'es. They came right after VivianDarkblaam attacked you for your badly timed and badly reasoned vote for Timeater and asked you to scumhunt (#64). Your FoS'es "for lurking" were at that point the easiest way for you to appear to be scumhunting, without really doing it. At the same time, those FoS'es could be seen as a blatant attempt to shift away the attention you were starting to get.

So in summary, no, your explanation do not make me feel a whole lot better about you.
I appreciate the effort and now I have this to add in response to your post.

I FOS'ed the (one mistaken) lurkers
only
to pressure them to post something. It wasnt as much suspicion (although i have seen where lurkerscum fly under the radar for a long time unnoticed while townies lynch each other) as a prod to get them moving.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Grimmy »

im gone till monday

Negative vote: Grimmy

will catch up next week

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:
Falcone, #131 wrote:
Falcone, #104 wrote:Do you mean you intended to unvote your negative vote for yourself, and then negative vote Timeater, while also leaving your positive vote on Timeater? If so, why?

Grimmy needs to defend himself asap.
Incidentally, both of my comments are still relevant and need to be responded to asap.

Populartajo, you're far to busy cursing at other players and asking yourself why the whole cruel world hates you to actually read my posts carefully, aren't you? See my #209.
Ill save you the trouble of a prod.
Note: Im always going to be v/la on weekends.

Anywho
I did make a defense for myself, and you posted your rebuttal to it. So my question is this: what need to be responded to ASAP?

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:
PS 2
: Grimmy said he would be back on Monday. I expect a fuller defence against my attack on him, as well as his opinion about as many other players as possible, including populartajo.
Im going to assume that this is what you meant, but it will have to wait another day or two for a better post on this.

Grimmy
adding this to the above post
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:

In reaction to Grimmy's #143, I can't help but note that Grimmy keeps missing (or evading?) the point. There is nothing wrong with pressuring lurkers
an sich
, but in the circumstances, i.e. at a moment you were suspected for your badly reasoned and badly timed vote for Timeater, and right after VivianDarkblaam asked you to scumhunt, it really seemed like a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from yourself.
ok
I took a quick look to see what answer you were waiting for.
In the beginning of the game, I did not have an abundance of free time in order to fully research everything that was going on, which was shown by my sloppy fos'es. This was an effort to add something to the game from me, and not an effort to deflect attention from myself. But the timing of those posts are set in such a way that you draw the conclusion that I was desperate?
Desperate from what?
The votes did not add up on me until AFTER this point. The pressure began being placed on me BECAUSE of these posts. I was ni no danger or suspicion of anything other than lurking at this point, so your "desperation" call is invalid.

If you need more details on this, let me know and ill get to it later in the week. I will also add my thoughts on Tajo, per your request, at that time.

grimmy
Part 1 of his answer to Falcone
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Grimmy »

Does this mean Voodoo is no more?

or are you replacing the replacement?

Both nhat and Voodo need replacement.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:16 am

Post by Grimmy »

the mod made a note in the vote count that peoples win conditions may be worded different, or something to that effect.

Not sure if this helps a case, or kills this line of suspicions, though.

<waves to shadowgirl>

Im here, sort of. Been busy and sick, so My time on this site has been spotty.

Grimmy
sneezing his two brain cells out
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Grimmy »

See the end of post 362. Thats what I was talking about.

Grimmy
not sure if he was aloowed to quote it, so I didnt
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Grimmy »

I see no difference between the two posts.

I think that the mod refused to delete it because the mod would have only fixed the quote tags if asked, and would only delete a double post, if that.

More later
Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Grimmy »

wow.

I actually dozed off whiel rereading this for a bit.

Anywho

Falcone: I do not like how earlier in the game, anyone who does not agree with you got called scum. but it paled in comparison to...

Tajo!!!
not only is anyone not agreeing with you scummy in your eyes, you attack people who do not defend votes put against you. you called out ergo and muertto for not defending you when someone put a vote on ou in the early 200's of posting.

You have also avoiding some questions, and throw hissy fits when people point it out.
You have been very pissy towards anyone who questions you on just about anything.

Im also very susicious as to your early claims. it did not seem warranted "at that exact moment"

Overall, your gameplay has leaned more toward scummy. Batty has stated he wants to give you a day to use yoru power.
My problem with his

Tajo can "watch" one of his scumbuddies do "Nothing" to clear them of guilt.

Also, why did it take near forever for tajo to finally break down "What information can be gained from an ergo lynch"

Why did Tajo say "before I answer that question, Ill ask my own" and never get back to answering? (what is your native language? you said english is not your native language, and havent answerred that one yet)

------------
Another suspect: Tony Montana.
you seem to be defending Tajo a little TOO much.
-if he flips town, you feel it will clear you as you attached yourself to him with your defense of him.
-If he flips scum, and you are his scum buddy, people will think that you made the mistake of buddying to scum and got fooled. This provides cover for you (I beleive someone put together a "if tajo is scum, then tony is town" arguement earlier)

Out of these three, Tajo and Tony are my top two scumspects.
----------------------
I just dislike Falcones gameplay style that I stated before, but not to the point that he is scum. I also got irritated by Tajo's insulting everyone in the game when they dont follow his lead, as well as the earlier in thegame cursing. these fallinto my PET PEEVES category.
---------------------

About the role claim. I do not put much weight into it. it is not enough to clear tajo or anyone else. when I have time, I want to see Tony's ake on the win claims. Did he put alot of weight on it earlier, only to push away from it later?

Positive Vote: Populartajo

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Grimmy »

tajo's play has been scummy

-avoiding questions
-throwing hissy fits when someone votes him
-attacking players for not defending tajo
-belittling said players
-one of the main reasons he wants to vote for muertto (but suspiciously waits a long time before doing so) is that muertto agreed with him at first, then disagreed later
-alot of OMGUS stuff
-early claim

all of it adds up to a justfied vote.

also, if a bunch of good ideas for voting for someone have been presented, is it wrong to agree with said reasons as justification for yor own vote?
or do we each need to find our own unique reasons? Would my choosing his not speaking of the english language as his first launguage be ab etter choice of reason just because noone else claimed it first?

(another pet peeve)
also, just to point out a general theme in mafia games, when you defend someone, someone else will automatically pair you with that person as a scum buddy. So when (not if, when) someone pairs you with tajo, dont be surprised
(just voicing another pet peeve of mine from these games)

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Grimmy »

note:
Im out until monday or tuesday. (Monday will be backed up due to early leaving today and im unavailable for weekends)

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Grimmy »

unvote negative vote

Im curious at to where this could lead

negative vote: jimmybot

Also, one of the votes has not been counted for tajo, as there are four names but a three next to the vote count. Mistake or something else (zero voter, vote moved, etc.)

just a quick post befor egetting back to rl drama

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Grimmy »

im looking forward to part 2 and hope its more filled out than part one.

See you all next week
Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:28 am

Post by Grimmy »

TonyMontana wrote:
Negative vote: Tajo

In case someone missed it, deadline is in 11 days.
this just adds to my suspicion of a link between Tony and Tajo.

Grimmy
saw the link before, and sees it better now

So as a PS question to Batty

Do you see a pairing between Tajo and Tony, and if so, would this be enough to get you to vote for either or depending on who is in the lead at deadline?
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Grimmy »

a little tidbit from post 418 im highlighting for TonyMontana
Grimmy wrote:Another suspect: Tony Montana.
you seem to be defending Tajo a little TOO much.
-if he flips town, you feel it will clear you as you attached yourself to him with your defense of him.
-If he flips scum, and you are his scum buddy, people will think that you made the mistake of buddying to scum and got fooled. This provides cover for you (I beleive someone put together a "if tajo is scum, then tony is town" arguement earlier)

Out of these three, Tajo and Tony are my top two scumspects.
----------------------
The negative vote to further protect your "buddy" pushes this further towards the pairing arguement. I am willing go to for either a tajo lynch or a TonyM lynch today, and the FOS will likely remain upon the other tomorrow.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Grimmy »

competentpsycho wrote: Neither is the former IMO. Deadline is not an excuse for voting for someone. If you don't believe someone is scum, don't vote for them. You are not required to vote at deadline, it just makes the day end as it is, so there is still no reason to vote for someone unless you think they are the most likely person to be scum, or protecting someone you KNOW has a power role or is town, which since there haven't been any night actions, no one should know.
Just to repeat, Im voting for a Tajo lynch today, but I would also support a Tony M Lynch. Im still on the FOS point for falcone, so I wouldnt switch my vote to him on day one just yet.

Grimmy
putting in his 2 cents
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote: Grimmy I may be losing something but why exactly are you voting for me? What's your opinion of Muerrto?
Check posts 418 and 420 for more clarification.

Im on the fence about Muerto. he is someone I want to keep an eye on, but not suspicious enough for an FOS.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:And nothing has change your mind from that? Way to read a game.
Why Falcone?
Nothing you have said has budged me from this.

I also stated what I thought of falcone in those posts
Way to read a game there champ

Grimmy
also mentioned this tactic, didnt he?
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:Love how you attack me and my way of playing mafia and not my arguments. Love it.
Yes. I'm pissed today so I should stop posting before you all lynch me.
See ya tomorrow.
this was another one of your "if you are not with me, you are against me" tactics. Like I said, nothing had occured to sway me from my vote. Can you provide anything that I should pay closer attention to (in your arguements) that should be enough to prove your innocence and sway anyones vote?

Grimmy
looking for proof in the pudding
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:57 am

Post by Grimmy »

Some questions ABOUT Tajo, mainly for CP
Why did he make his claim so early in the game?
Why did he stall in answering questions posed to him? AHEM

Im asking this to you because these were some of the reasons for my vote, and you seem to have dismissed them as "playing stupidly"

Note: if you want to see me REALLY play haphazardly, check my postings on the clockworkstorybook.net website in the players mafia game. Fifty posts of nothing but jokes. No meaningful contributions WHATSOEVER. it remains one of my proudest moments.

question for you CP
since you feel that I "play stupidly" does this move me further up or down your suspicion list (you stated earlier that I was your number 2 suspect)

Grimmy
no offense taken
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Grimmy »

Battousai wrote:or with the tony lynch :P

Ok, we got 4 candidates now with votes. How about we all list how likely we would vote the 4 and put them in order (1 most likely, 10 least likely). This way we can compare the list and hopefully come to a consensus, even if it's not on your top choice. You can add anyone else to the list if you want, but the top 4 have the best chance of being lynched.

Tony- 1
Grimmy- 3
Tajo- 5
Muerrto- 7
Tajo - 1
Tony- 2
Muerrto - 7
Grimmy - 1,000,000
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:Girl, I dont get something. Why do I have a 9 and Tony is your top lynch when I have stated that I believe him to be impossible scum barring some unusual circunstances? Or do you think Im wrong in my Tony appreciation?
im a bit confused.

Are you wondering why she has you as town or why she has tony as scum?

just my guess, but i would guess she doesnt agree with your arguement that tony is town. hence the 2.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Grimmy »

TonyMontana wrote:
mod: can we get a exact time on the deadline?

town: can we get a move on with the muerrto lynch?
im wondering if the deadlien will be extended when the newbies show up, or are we going to move on to the next day first.
if we are moving on, do the old votes count?

This part of the town replies: No.

grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:Peg you freaking terse. You dont bring anything new to the table. Im not trying to organize a bitchfest. Im trying people to understand my points and see that for some reason Muerrto has started to ignore me even though Ive proved that his reasons for voting me arent scumtells/ are incredibly weak for a player of his level.
Sigh. It seems we are going to need a lot of replacements.
Muerrto wrote:I don't like Grimmy agreeing with me for the wrong reasons. You don't vote someone for scum just because he's being an ass(or pissy in your words). It's because his reactions have been overblown and his defense is basically 'duh I'm town stupid' is why I suspect him. Town should be able to do better than that.
FoS: Grimmy
Grimmy, any comments of this?
I just see it as him distancing himself from me as people have been quickly paired up in this game, and everyone knows im always the last one picked for the relay races.

Grimmy
not very suspicious of it
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:After all Ive explained, do you still think Im scum? And with Tony?
I do, but as time goes on, im becoming just as willing to lynch tony in your place to give you the day to prove yourself that Batty mentioned before.

So Im about even on you and tony now.

Grimmy
will vote for either
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:EBWOP
Ironically I left the "avoiding questions" part of Grimmy's reasons to vote me. So I dont repeat myself Ill post this:
Tajo wrote:I assume some questions I didnt answer for:
a)not understanding them properly since English is not my first language. (It is Spanish, FYI)
b)lack of time in horrible weeks.
c)my dumb thinking that town can understand everything I post.
these things have actually taken some of the heat OFF of you in my mind, which was a big reason I am now on the fence between you and tony.

Grimmy
quick posting
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Grimmy »

seriously...i cannot wait for this day to end...the bickering has dragged this on way longer than it needed to be.

To whomever hasnt voted. Please do so we can end this day and find something else to talk about.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Grimmy »

yes
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Grimmy »

Quick note due to Rl issues.

While I havent seen a safe claim win condition in any games ive played, it does seem that almost all games ive played had very similar win conditions where all that was different was the words "town" , "faction", etc.

which is why I havent given much weight to the win condition arguement.

Also, the mod has added that win conditions may be different. This weighs against the win condition argeument IMHO.
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Grimmy »

TonyMontana wrote:
Grimmy wrote:While I havent seen a safe claim win condition in any games ive played, it does seem that almost all games ive played had very similar win conditions where all that was different was the words "town" , "faction"., etc.
Maybe but not for the "you win when all threats to the town has been eliminated". I haven't even seen a standard opposition condition where it's used, and I have been looking.
Grimmy wrote:which is why I havent given much weight to the win condition arguement.

Also, the mod has added that win conditions may be different. This weighs against the win condition argeument IMHO.
What argument would that be?
the "i have this win condition so I am confirmed town arguement.

Grimmy
quick checking in to his games
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Grimmy »

Like I said before

I have seen games where the two win conditions were virtually identical except for a word or two. its very feasible.

it is also very easy for scum to jump on the wagon and say "me too" when it comes to a win condition arguement.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Grimmy »

I just finished modding one on another site

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Grimmy »

When does the hurting stop?
(what is the deadlien for day one?)

Grimmy
there isnt enough aspirin...
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:Grimmy does the win condition: "You could win when all threat to the scum are eliminated" makes sense to you?
And for the 100th time it wasnt the reason why Tony is confirmed. The reason was because he said that I had posted my exact win condition without knowing that I had posted the exact win condition.
it can easily be switched for something along the lines of
"You could win when all threats to
your group
are eliminated.

Cut and past "the town" in there and VIOLA! A NEW WIN CONDITION.

Grimmy
its MAGICAL

ill take a quick look for more questions posed to me in the few minutes i have left
beware the multi posts
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Grimmy »

populartajo wrote:Why is it so hard to accept that I HAVE that win condition and that I am A WATCHER? Why do you want to lynch me no matter what?
Also Batto and Grimmy I cant believe how more obvious I have to write things so that you can understand what I am saying.
How the hell me having a win condition that almost all town shares doesnt make me town if I was the first one to come up with it?
Its just... I dont get it.
The Watcher role is one of the easiest to fake.

lets say there are 3 scum. You could post the next day that you watched scum number 2 and he did nothing. meanwhile, scum #2 was sent out to make the kill. This not only "proves" you are a watcher, but also helps to clear scum #2 as town because he did not move when the kill was made
according to you.

make sense now?
---------------------------
again, I do not hold the win condition as proof of town, so all the arguing about it validating you as townis useless in my eyes. I think it can be faked. It IS possible to do, no matetr what the WIKIMONTANAPEDIA says ;) .

one more sweep for questions
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 am

Post by Grimmy »

competant.

if you feel you have some better lynch options for day one then by all means, speak up and let us know who they are (requote them if you stated them before)

and i shall restate, that I am ok with a tony OR a tajo lynch today. I do not have my mind set on just one. These two are my top choices. You still have plenty of time to convince everyone of someone else though. So please, do so.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Grimmy »

this game has come to the same four or five people arguing in circles.

I agree that Muerto's original reason for voting Tajo was not good, but the things that occured afterward make it a better choice.

I stated I was willing to switch to a tony vote, and I still would, because I think they are both scummy, and the tony lynch is a little less riskier than a tajo one just to give tajo a chance to try to prove his "power"

I did post my reasons for the two lynches somewhere in this game, but I cant get to look for it right now due to RL time constraints. I also need to check to see if the person with the most votes gets lynched.

Im also wondering why BATTY has both a POSITIVE and NEGATIVE vote on Tajo. whats the point?

grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Grimmy »

trust me when I say it is not the decisons I make in this game that make me feel retarted, its the arguement I end up getting into with some of the players that make me feel like im stopping down to their level and they are kicking my ass with their experience of being ....

ill let you finish that sentence.

Grimmy
glad this (*&^ing day is just about over
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Grimmy »

gone till monday
have a good weekend

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Grimmy »

crazy special rules?

Im back in then.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Grimmy »

<checks in...sees nothing yet....points FOS's at everyone....goes back to sleep>

Grimmy
an active day
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Grimmy »

im here and waiting to see what happened/will happen

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Grimmy »

VOTE: EGL

kidding...

unvote

Just wanted to make you feel like part of the family. you know, us not trusting each other one bit and all...

grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Grimmy »

I personally think that the NK of both Tony and Tajo was made to set up those of us who pushed for their deaths during the day phase way back when.

This seems to be a recurring theme in some mafia games im in.

Grimmy
fos to those who were a bit too quiet yesterdaymonthyear
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Grimmy »

things just got interesting again.

Tajo was killed by scum because it would have made me, batty and muertto look guilty.

I think Muerto killed Tony because it would have made batty look guilty (if I remember correctly, Batty thought tony was suspicius)

And now we move on to round two, with more info than we had when the day first restarted.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Grimmy »

at this point in the game, id pick you as pro town, batty. I get the feeling that the scum are just trying to avoid any sort of suspicious activity this early (heheh..funny...early) in the game.

Q@competant:

what about my day one gameplay marks me as scummy?

grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Grimmy »

yeppers
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Grimmy »

im around but busy. Either later or tomorrow ill post something.

-Grimmy-
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Grimmy »

for what it is worth.

Tajo's play just felt to me like he was caught in a lie and was trying to back out of it. I found this the most suspicious thing on day 1, and mostly everything he said just madeit seem worse. So I stuck with it.

My "Wifom" defense. I posted my thoughts from what occured during the night. Simple. I have seen many games where the first oen to speak out becomes the lynch target, which is funny because I have a history on this site of not posting for lengths at a tiem and being too quiet. I wanted to play this one differently.

Role Claim: I have a power which I did not use during the monthnight. I think my pm may have gotten lost in the shuffle, and the long delay between times made me not think about it.

Thats it for now.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Grimmy »

i did not lose my role pm.

Something happened to the pm i sent to make my ability usefull, so I lost my nights action.

You say this like you KNOW the reason scum did it. There is only one group of people who would have that knowledge
Not that I KNOW, its my thoughts as to why it happened. Like i said, this is my thoughts as to why those people got killed. How stupid would it be to say "this is exactly" why it happened. thats putting a big KICK ME sign on my own back. credit me with SOME intelligence please.

Grimmy
would be insulted if this game wasnt about accusing everyone abotu everything else under the sun and pulling reasons out of thin air
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Grimmy »

i tried to use my power, but somehow the PM got misplaced. It was forgotten afterwards, and never resent, so I lost my opportunity to use my power

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Grimmy »

and I do think there are scum on my wagon.

<--points to the driver
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

I was also a tracker, but forgot to send in my night actionbecause the game dragged on so long i just forgot.

Grimmy
hopes me and tajo can still be friends.
you know..after the whole I kill you thing and all..
Show

Rishi wrote:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”