How do you play the early game?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Talk to everyone. If someone hasn't messaged you early, message them. The early game (at least back when I played) was all about just light conversation and figuring out who you really like and want to work with. Also note: if you're head over heels for someone, it's likely a lot of other people are too. Keep your eye on them. If you're talking to people and everyone mentions X's name as someone they like, that's a threat you'll want to target later. USUALLY, there are pretty simple consensus votes early that can keep you afloat -- there are obviously exceptions to this rule, and there are times it can pay to rock the boat early. But USUALLY... unless you can think of a specific strategic reason it would help you, it's a good idea not to paint a target too early.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

you play the early game by pretending like you don't want to PM people but then overPMing people and then feeling bad for PMing people while lamenting in your confessional how you need to stop PMing people and meanwhile the people you're PMing are like "wow this guy is so talkative i like them i think" and you overreact by arbitrarily deciding who needs to die and who doesn't
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 81, AmandaKY wrote:I've been playing Rocket League for 4 years now. I also want to give advice to new players, play more often and do not think about defeats. You learn, all the skill comes with the experience
baleeted!
green shirt thursdays

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”