Mafia 85 - Murder at the Bus Stop (game over)

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Slicey »

/confirm
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: armlx
because I have no idea how to pronounce your name.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh, I thought it was an L. >_>

Unvote
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote:fouxdufafa
cause he was the last person to post. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Slicey »

I'd say pressure people that seem scummy. If you think lurking is a scumtactic, well that's what you think. Evetually, they will have to post though, and we'll see if those posts seem scummy. I know it doesn't make much sense but whatever. >_>

Mod edit
Votecount:
fouxdufafa (2): Slicey, Megatheory
Wall-E (2): Mana_Ku, farside22
Cream147 (2): Empking, BlakAdder
Empking (1): RestFermata
Slicey (1): Wall-E
Alabaska J (1): fouxdufafa
farside22 (1): martin413
RestFermata (1): Riceballtail
Megatheory (1): Moratorium
Surye (1): Demon Pineapple
farside22 (1): Sir Tornado

Not voting (11): Xtoxm, al4xz, Azuma, Surye, armlx, Alabaska J, Shanba, Cream147, Jebus, Slepz, DynamoXI
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Slicey »

fouxdufafa wrote:If we apply pressure to lurkers then we can see their response to it. They're going to say SOMETHING. They can't remain absolutely quiet because if they do then they're going to be replaced, in which case we know that they just weren't here. It's then up to us as to whether or not their answers are satisfactory enough to remove said pressure.

It can have the threat of a lynch, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're GOING to be lynched for lurking. Lurking can be a scumtell, but townies can lurk. If they have a wagon on them then how stubborn they are about lurking will be the tell.
...That's exactly what I was trying to say.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Slicey »

Hmm.... not really much to comment on. EmpKing looks pretty suspicious right now, I don't like how he was trying to get everyone to vote. Sounds like he wants a quick lynch.

unvote

FoS: Empking
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Slicey »

Hmm... BlakAdder looks suspicious to me, mainly cause I feel like he's attacking Sir T for the way he posts, which I don't like.

Also, 1 vote does not a case make, al4xz.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Slicey »

Cream147 wrote:
Slicey wrote:Also, 1 vote does not a case make, al4xz.
This sentence reminds me of something Kristoph Gavin said in an Apollo Justice cross-examination...difference is, what he said still made sense, where as this does not, no matter how you look at it. Care to explain?

Incidentally, I don't see anything wrong with Moratorium's post. It seems like it could be useful to reference back to later on, more as a factual summary of what has happened so far than an opinion.
I was trying to sound fancy. >_> al4xz said there was a case against Moratorium, when in actuality, only one person voted for him (armlx). People were just saying how useless his post was, which I disagree with.

As for whoever asked why I didn't vote Empking, I don't think one somewhat scummy post automatically makes them scum. And I don't like unvoting and voting like crazy, unless it's the random voting phase. If he makes another scummy post or two, I may vote for him but as of right now, I see no reason to vote.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Slicey »

Wall-E wrote:My vote stays on Slicey for now. Nothing worse has popped up yet. Be back Thursday.
Any particular reason you're voting for me? Just curious.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Slicey »

Wall-E wrote:@Slicey: I stated my reason for voting for you when I cast the vote.
Something along the fact that I unvoted during the joke voting phase, correct?

Mod edit
Votecount:
Surye (3): Demon Pineapple, farside22, Megatheory
BlakAdder (2): Shanba, Sir Tornado
Megatheory (2): armlx, Alabaska J
Sir Tornado (1): BlakAdder
Empking (1): RestFermata
Wall-E (1): Mana_Ku
Cream147 (1): Empking
Slicey (1): Wall-E
farside22 (1): martin413
armlx (1): Xtoxm
Xtoxm (1): fouxdufafa

Not voting (10): al4xz, Azuma, Cream147, Jebus, Slepz, DynamoXI, Surye, Slicey, Riceballtail, Moratorium
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Slicey »

Wall-E wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Wall-E wrote:@Slicey: I stated my reason for voting for you when I cast the vote.
Something along the fact that I unvoted during the joke voting phase, correct?
Not entirely. I'll elaborate if you need me to.
Sure, why not. >_>

Sir T, you're posting is so incredibly annoying. Stop being so goddamn vauge.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Slicey »

Shanba wrote:/me sighs.

Eh, this was probably the wrong way to go about proving my point, but I strongly believe the meta is wrong on this. It's not like voting without explanations is even anything new, it's just everyone has a gut reaction to it that says it must be unhelpful because it means that they, personally, do not have all the information.

However, it's burying everything else I want to and need to say in order to function in this game, so I'll stop. I'm voting Slicey because of his tentative posting.
Hmm.... not really much to comment on. EmpKing looks pretty suspicious right now, I don't like how he was trying to get everyone to vote.
Hmm... BlakAdder looks suspicious to me, mainly cause I feel like he's attacking Sir T for the way he posts, which I don't like.
he's said he's suspicious of EmpKing and Blakadder, but has yet to place a single vote. He explains this by saying: "I don't think one somewhat scummy post automatically makes them scum. And I don't like unvoting and voting like crazy, unless it's the random voting phase", which is fair enough, but that's only part of what I find scummy. So far, he has said "Hmm..." twice, ">_>" (and variants) 4 times. He feels nervous. When he's asking Wall-E why he's voting for him, he adds "Just curious." at the end, as if he's afraid asking will get him into trouble. This might be excusable if he were a newbie, but he's posting meta opinions like:
I don't like unvoting and voting like crazy, unless it's the random voting phase
and
I'd say pressure people that seem scummy. If you think lurking is a scumtactic, well that's what you think. Evetually, they will have to post though, and we'll see if those posts seem scummy
which indicate that he has a certain amount of mafia experience. Compare with my posting in Basic twelve player mafia, where I was scum. By the end of that game, I was horrifically nervous, and it was showing through in my posts, and the "defeatist" attitude was the reason most of the town had deduced I was scum.
You obviously don't know me, but if you did, then you would know I use ">_>" a lot. And I mean A LOT. Like, once every post. I have limited mafia experience at another forum, but I am a little nervous, considering this is my first mafia game here. And the "hmm...'s", well, I really don't know why I put them there. I just did. I didn't even realize I did it twice. I am playing a little tentative, but that's cause this is my first game here, and where I play, it's much less serious (dead people are allowed to talk as much as they want, as long as they don't reveal any info, for example.) As for the Wall-E thing, I didn't really care cause it was only one vote and he didn't really say why he had voted for me at the time.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Slicey »

Basically, he's voting for me because I'm very hesitant to vote for somebody. >_>

Honestly, I don't really see any reason to vote anyone right now. I think that the Sir T. and Surye bandwagons are stupid. A vote on Empking would achieve nothing. As for BlakAdder, I'm not convinced he's scum...yet. I think he's had a couple scummy posts, but he hasn't definitley convinced me yet.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Slicey »

armlx wrote:
A vote on Empking would achieve nothing.
Why?
As for BlakAdder, I'm not convinced he's scum...yet
Why do you have to be convinced someone is scum to vote them?

These statements seem to imply you are sure Emp is scum. Is that true?
I had a feeling you were going to ask that first question. A vote on Empking would not get us any closer to lynching him because I'm the only one who suspects him. It'd be a useless vote IMHO. But y'know what, it's worth a shot.

Vote: EmpKing

I have no idea if Emp is scum or not.

The case against BlakAdder isn't strong enough for me to vote for him. Plus, I find Empking more scummy.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Slicey »

No, I have something like 4 votes now. >_>

Honestly, I have no idea if Emp is scum or not. I think he might be. And I suspect Empking more than I suspect BA, which is why I voted for him.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Slicey »

armlx wrote:What leads you to suspect Emp more then BA?
By the way he is posting, it looks like's trying to get a quick lynch, and he doesn't really care who it is as long as it isn't himself. Plus, he's contributed next to nothing in this game. All of his posts have been about a sentence or two. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Slicey »

Well, looks like I'm screwed. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Slicey »

If you guys want me to roleclaim, I will.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Slicey »

Wow, I must really be playing bad XD

Anyway, to make Moratorium happy, I'm the politician.

But in all seriousness, I'm just a regular vanilla townie.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Slicey »

I had a feeling that BA was scum. SK is close enough. >_>

Yeah, I actually continued following this game even though I died so early on. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Slicey »

Wait, why was Surye not killed N4?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh, never actually heard of an NK proof GF. >_>

And BTW, I thought for sure Wall was scum. And I was completely right about Xtoxm, whom I thought was Town the entire game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”