Mafia 85 - Murder at the Bus Stop (game over)

fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:51 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

Vote: Shanba

F0r h471ng 0n numb3rz
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:52 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

Oops, what I meant to put in there was /confirm.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

vote: Alabaska J

Not even bothering to find an avatar.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:18 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

If we apply pressure to lurkers then we can see their response to it. They're going to say SOMETHING. They can't remain absolutely quiet because if they do then they're going to be replaced, in which case we know that they just weren't here. It's then up to us as to whether or not their answers are satisfactory enough to remove said pressure.

It can have the threat of a lynch, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're GOING to be lynched for lurking. Lurking can be a scumtell, but townies can lurk. If they have a wagon on them then how stubborn they are about lurking will be the tell.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:49 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

Slicey wrote:...That's exactly what I was trying to say.
Well then I agree!
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:53 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

Slepz wrote:It has to mean they're going to be lynched, otherwise it isn't real pressure.

...Stupid Slepz
That's the point, there is the danger of getting lynched. I'm saying the lynch would be the result of their response to the wagon on them. If they are going to continue to blatantly lurk after getting votes on them for it then why would we let them get off for it?
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by fouxdufafa »

Man, I was out for the day and I've already missed five pages. Let me take a look through these.

Sir T, I checked into one of your old games, Mafia 66(it took me a while to find a game where you were vanilla) and in that one you seemed to be answering questions and explaining your actions. I did this because earlier on you told us to look at an old game of yours to see that being dodgy is part of your meta. Perhaps you can direct me to a game where this is true? Because it doesn't seem that way to me.

Vote: Xtoxm

I know today is your first day, but if you have time to make all of those joke posts perhaps you could also find the time to look back into the ten page topic and find SOMETHING to form a serious opinion on. Even a small one, just to hold us over until you're all caught up? If this is the first chance you've had to join in on the topic why waste time joke voting well after the random vote stage, joke reasoning about said vote, and then joke claiming? Not that I don't want to have fun here, but that's a little too much joking around and not enough playing.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by fouxdufafa »

Alright, fair enough. I'm not particularly moved by the Sir T case right now either way. I just thought it was strange that he'd tell us to go look to see that that's his meta when it doesn't seem to be. The game I found was pretty old, though.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

Sir Tornado wrote:And, by the way, I feel you are blowing things out of proportion a bit. I HAVE explained most of my play in this game too, and unlike what a few people might say, I have answered most questions too as long as they were not stupid ones.
I don't see how I'm "blowing things out of proportion." All I said was that it would be helpful if you explained yourself instead of telling us that your actions should be obvious. Other people have voted you for it; I didn't think it was THAT big of a deal.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by fouxdufafa »

As long as people are getting called out for pretending to play, I think cream is getting off a little easy. His first 13 posts are all about the lurking policy, another post is telling xtoxm that we're not random voting anymore, and the last post is just agreeing with something Wall-E said. In post 12 of his he acted like talking about lynching lurkers is productive, but its really not. Not to say I wasn't a part of the discussion, but I only made one post on the subject.

If you're going to start voting people for "pretending to play" I'd have a look his way.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 am

Post by fouxdufafa »

Okay, I see a lot of conversation that I'm not getting in on. I have class during the day and rehearsal at night, so I'm only getting on here once or twice a day just fyi. I'll try and contribute something whenever I do(excluding this, just letting you guys know why I'm not posting a whole lot). I'll be on later tonight.
fouxdufafa
fouxdufafa
Goon
fouxdufafa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by fouxdufafa »

Mod: I need to request a replacement

I started this game at the same time I started a show and I didn't realize how much time it would eat up. I don't like quitting, but if I stay in the game then I'm just going to bs my way through it and not contribute anything and that's not really fair to people that are really trying to play.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”