Mafia 85 - Murder at the Bus Stop (game over)

al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by al4xz »

/confirm
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:44 am

Post by al4xz »

Megatheory wrote:
Shanba wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Shanba wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Megatheory wrote:In this game, we absolutely have to come down hard on lurkers. With 25 people and two week deadlines, it will be extremely easy for scum to keep their heads down and let the townies lynch each other if we don't.
This is very, very true.
I'm not down with lynching lurkers only because they are lurking.
Neither am I. Pressuring lurkers is what I want.
It's not pressure unless it has the threat of a lynch behind it.
This is so true.
Yup. All in favor of pressuring, and possibly lynching lurkers?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:45 am

Post by al4xz »

Not neccessarily. If they are going like, "omgz0rz that guy is lurking let's kill him" and crap like that, then they're sure gonna start getting nervous. Then we throw a few more votes on him (essentially, we start the wagon) and he's going whack yellin "I was on vacation!" Then we pressure him some more until we can determine scum or innocent, then we either kill him or let him go. That's what I say. Of course, that will require quite a bit of teamwork from everyone else.

Come to tihnk of it, where's Dynamo?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by al4xz »

Of course. Mega, by doing this, unintentionally or not, you've caused a stir of talking that both allows you to pretend your contributing and lurk in the open at the same time. Though, if it helps, I don't think you're too scummy. But perhaps that's because you're not contributing much. *glares* Whoooo aaarr uuuu? *chuckles*

I gotta stop being so non serious...=.=
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by al4xz »

...That was odd.

Mod edit
Votecount:
Sir Tornado (2): Moratorium, BlakAdder
Empking (2): RestFermata, Sir Tornado
Surye (2): Demon Pineapple, farside22
Wall-E (1): Mana_Ku
Cream147 (1): Empking
Slicey (1): Wall-E
Alabaska J (1): fouxdufafa
farside22 (1): martin413
RestFermata (1): Riceballtail
farside22 (1): Alabaska J
BlakAdder (1): Shanba
armlx (1): Xtoxm

Not voting (10): al4xz, Azuma, Cream147, Jebus, Slepz, DynamoXI, Megatheory, armlx, Surye, Slicey
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 am

Post by al4xz »

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's gathering information so he can use it later and so he can use it now to analyze and come up with a conclusion.

Eh...Where was that earlier post about me not contributing again?

Ah, here it is.
Rest Fermata:
I don't know how al4xz got away with saying this:
al4xz wrote:
Of course. Mega, by doing this, unintentionally or not, you've caused a stir of talking that both allows you to pretend your contributing and lurk in the open at the same time. Though, if it helps, I don't think you're too scummy. But perhaps that's because you're not contributing much. *glares* Whoooo aaarr uuuu? *chuckles*

when al4xz hasn't been contributing much more. All his posts have been about lynching lurkers. I haven't really been a major contributor myself thus far, but I don't want to be hypocritical about it and accuse others of doing the same. People might think I'm...trying to deflect attention onto someone else.
You're right. I havn't contributed much to the game so far. I'll be completley honest, and I'll say I've done just about nothing that would help either Town or Mafia. And I don't think I can contribute more here. The case against Moratium looks to me like a bunch of people (both Mafia and Town) ganging up on one dude. I stil havn't come to a conclusion about whether or not Mora is suspicious. I'm awaiting his analysis conclusion as well so I can gain more information.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by al4xz »

Slicey wrote: Also, 1 vote does not a case make, al4xz.
Pardon? o.O
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by al4xz »

Wall-E wrote:
armlx wrote:
A vote on Empking would achieve nothing.
Why?
As for BlakAdder, I'm not convinced he's scum...yet
Why do you have to be convinced someone is scum to vote them?

These statements seem to imply you are sure Emp is scum. Is that true?
Where on earth did you draw that implication from? I didn't scan that at all.
Agreed. Puzzling that Slicey seems to understand it. Perhaps we're just dumb. xD

Well, one thing I can remember off the top of my head is EMP trying to get everyone to vote. That's kinda scummy in the sense that that could start a useless bandwagon resulting in townie lynched. Just a quick thought.

Mod edit
Votecount:
Surye (4): Demon Pineapple, farside22, Megatheory, Sir Tornado
Megatheory (2): armlx, Alabaska J
Empking (2): RestFermata, Slicey
Slicey (2): Wall-E, Shanba
Wall-E (1): Mana_Ku
Sir Tornado (1): BlakAdder
Cream147 (1): Empking
farside22 (1): martin413
armlx (1): Xtoxm
Xtoxm (1): fouxdufafa

Not voting (9): al4xz, Azuma, Cream147, Jebus, Slepz, DynamoXI, Surye, Riceballtail, Moratorium
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 am

Post by al4xz »

Ugh! I made a long post concerning Slicey and it got CPU Quotaed. =.=

OK, who cares. Damn the post.

Vote: Slicey
for the reasons everyone has stated. I'm not gonna go type that up again. =.=
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by al4xz »

Ugh, how troublesome.

Very well.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by al4xz »

Alright, it went somethingl ike tihs.
Actually, I'm pretty sure we're at L-2 right now, Surye, not L-1.
*list of people who voted, w/ proven point that it was L-2*
I actually made a big part of the post devoted to that.
L-1 ... this is usually where we would call for a claim... but we got Vanilla... so... any last words Slicey? You've seem to make no attempt to defend yourself AT ALL. You've not answered to a single thing I or anyone has posted, and you have had the opportunity since you posted your claim and your "I'm doomed! LOL!" post.

I agree with Ala here, he is trying to pull off nonchalant, and that's so noobscum it hurts.
Not defending yourself and going, "I'm doomed! LOL!" is the biggest scumtell of all. It practically says you've given up all hope. Now, if your town, the town approach is, "WTF YOU NOOBS I'M A GODDAMNED TOWNIE, DAMNIT! GET THE HELL OFFA ME! I'M TOWN!" essentially extremely frustrated. Slicey = big scumtell.
I'd just like to note this wagon moved way too fast to not be scum powered in some way, regardless of Slicey's alignment.
Possibly. Actually, more than that, I'm willing to bet that at least one Mafia - possibly even two or three - were on the wagon for Slicey. If Slicey actually IS a townie - easy kill for the Mafia. If he's Mafia - well, he was a liability. Trying to protect him is suicide. Better kill him.
I've seen mafia bus their partners on the early half of a BW only to watch in horror as the BW went to lynch. In fact, it's happened to ME before.
Lol.
That's a basic summary of my post. Not really that long - content wise anyway, but all I really cared about was finishing up the day so we can move on. And anyway, I wanna know if Slicey's really Mafia, and if he is, if he's some special kind of Mafia. Or maybe Slicey's a jester. o.O Doubtful.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:59 am

Post by al4xz »

I mentioned it only as a little joke. Not that it matters, anyway.

Sir T, h4ppy b1rt4d4y!
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by al4xz »

It seems like a lot of people want to end the day. Can we at least wait until tomorrow night before we lynch Slicey?

Why? I see no reason to continue day 1. Slicey's convinced me he's scum. What's the point of waiting till tommorow? And if we don't kill him today, who's going to be today's victim? Mind you, I'm not too eager on going for yet ANOTHER scum hunt without at least gaining a bit more knowledge from Night 1.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by al4xz »

Welcome board the boat, dude. Tell us when your ready.
And why do you want a claim?

Well, everyone wants information. That's a logical reason for himn to ask but it's also logical to ask everyone else too. In short, this is worthless reason right here.

Serious now. Alex thinks Xtom wants you to claim because Xtom thinks your kinda scummy. Having you claim gives him something to work with.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 am

Post by al4xz »

Wall-E wrote:
Slepz wrote:We should really be examining who was on the Slicey wagon near the beginning and middle, but who left near the end.
Meaning that YOU are going to hop right on that, I'm too jaded to assume.

I'll take a whack at it.

Slepz started it off with a random vote on page 2. (random)

Next was me on page 3, for unvoting, the first not-random vote of the game, I believe. (unvoting)

On page 14, Shanba makes three on the wagon.

Surye attacks/adds fuel to the fire on Slicey on this page also because of the discussion of Shanba's vote and my vote.

Armlx jumps on on page 15 to "get this moving."

Jebus
Armlx
Surye - all three on page 16.

Blackadder joins on page 17.

At this point I noticed that farside 22 apparently jumped onboard at some point, but damned if I'm going all the way back to see where precisely right this second. It's possible that he misspelled "slicey" when he voted, as I'm searching the thread via ctrl+f.

Armlx and I both hop off and on again for some reason. I assume it was to prevent a lynch while a question was answered, as I'm prone to do that, but didn't stop to check.

Jebus unvotes. Slicey is at L-2 afterwards.

Restfermata puts up the final vote just before Slicey would have hung anyway, hammering him.

So there it is. Slicey's bandwagon. I'm looking at Surye and Jebus, personally.
Yo, just a quick thing to throw in - I was somewhere in the middle of the bolded parts.
Shanba wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I think we should lynch someone who voted Slicey today.

Not sure where to place my vote yet. Still need to read up, I guess. I'll think about it.
I dislike this post.
Riceballtail wrote:If I could pick three, it would be between Jebus, Xtoxm, and Shanba. They're definitely acting very distant toward each other, which may be an attempt to bus one, and clear the other two. Fourth would be Farside, but I feel less strong about her than the rest.
This is badlogic. You can't simply take people who have attacked each other and say "they're probably bussing."

That said, I'm not thrilled with an RBT wagon just yet. Seems to me like he's one of many who were guilty of the accusations levelled at him by xtoxm. Edit - just read his posts in isolation. That's worse than most.
FoS: RBT

Vote: Jebus

(I'm a little surprised by Sir T dying, tbh. I can see a Moratorium kill, he looked pretty townie, but Sir T was ruffling feathers yesterday.)
Shanba, I'd like to ask what are your reasons for voting Jebus. You didn't really say anything about Jebus in the last post. Why did you vote for him?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by al4xz »

Wall-E wrote:After a cooldown and a re-read, this is my decision.

Vote: Surye

FoS: Jebus

For the reasons I stated in post 670.
Perhaps I'm a bit too cautious, but are you sure those are...the greatest of reasons to vote for him? Your accusation is valid, but personally, I would have FoSed, not voted. And I take it you mean Post 671, correct? Seeing as P670 has next to nothing to do with Surye, while the first paragraph of P671 concerns Surye.
FoS: Surye

Ah, yes - I finally caught up and figured out what the Jebus-wagon was riding on. And now I must go and find that unvote post.
*Edit*
Never mind, I discovered a book report due in two days, eek. Could someone quickly point where the post is? (post #.)
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by al4xz »

OK. Muerrto, tell me when your finished up your readings. Then we can get to the old arguments. xD
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:07 am

Post by al4xz »

Muer
al4xz wrote:
Yup. All in favor of pressuring, and possibly lynching lurkers?

Vote: Al4xz

lynching someone for lurking alone is simply bad, period
Possibly lynching. Do note my wording, please. I said possibly, as in if someone were to act scummy before, get off the hook, then lurk, etc.
That's the only point I can defend, really..
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by al4xz »

I'd give it a good look-over, but give me time. I'm being buried in homework right now. Between defending myself and keeping up, it's not easy.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 am

Post by al4xz »

That's a major accusation, Xtoxm. What have you got to back it up now?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by al4xz »

FoS: Xtomx

This will probably be used against me as just band wagoning later on because I haven't really posted much, but screw the world. Reasoning: it's kinda obvious, isn't it? Xtomx is using a joke roleclaim as a real roleclaim. ...
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:20 am

Post by al4xz »

But you haven't provided any solid reasoning. All you've provided is gut instinct, and gut instinct can't truly prove anything. I'm not gonna ask you to explain why you find so-and-so scummy if it's just gut instinct, but I'm not going to believe you. You haven't provided a strong defense, either. You've just been deflecting questions and ignoring them as well. There's no holding back my suspiscions now.

Vote: Xtoxm

Shanba, if Xtoxm does turn up as scum, how does this then go to me being on the suspsicion list? Ignore my bad spelling =.=. Mind clarifying?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by al4xz »

This is ridiculous. I can't believe the bullshit Xtomx pulls up, and yet the likelyhood of him being a dumass town is just too great to ignore. From the sound of what I can get from Xtomx's signature (read it pl0x) and what RestFermata said earlier about him (something along the lines of Xtomx being terrible at explaining himself and only listening to gut instinct), this guy always plays like this. Which means we can't judge him purely on this. So goddamned annoying...=.=

Lemme clarify what I'm trying to say. I don't think we can judge Xtomx on the level we use to judge, say Surye, or Armix. In conclusion, I think he'll be a terrible lynch for Day 2. I don't think voting him will get more pressure on him, just more frustration. I guess I'll live with the fact that his lack of inability to express his gut instinct and his explanations despite how much this guy reeks of scum, because he doesn't seem to have the ability to explain himself on the level of everyone else.

Unvote

Mod, can we get a votecount?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by al4xz »

Do you mind direction, or must I scramble through a bunch of pages? =.=
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by al4xz »

Muerrto wrote:
Jebus wrote:I'm willing to say that just by mass of posts (though I don't rely on this much) that Wall-E and Surye (who make up about 90% of the posts for the last 5-10 pages) aren't scum.
Um...please don't say that again, ever. Please.
Agreed. But in a more polite way, please. That, or a rude way concerning certain words such as bullshit logic and many other ones. o.O
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:15 am

Post by al4xz »

Now that I rethink things, Armix, here's my way of saying it:

A criminal pulls off a bunch of small-time acts and gets arrested. The public overreacts and practically mobs him. The judge, influenced, did not truly allow him to give a case. None of the public realized that the acts the criminal were not very serious. The criminal surrendered without struggle, and he was executed on the spot.

That's my comparison now that I rethink the Slicey wagon.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by al4xz »

killa seven wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:There are too many people absent from this game, and I don't feel like attacking anyone who's active right now.

Vote K7
the point is to hunt scum, the whole not wanting to attack active people is dumb, if they look scummy you should go after them, this seems like a lazy ass vote to me.
There's no need to act so offensive. Besides, where the hell are you contributing to the game?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by al4xz »

So THAT'S how you use/classify something as OMGUS...
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:15 am

Post by al4xz »

The damned hell? Get the hell out!
Mod: deleted above post. it was spam by someone not in this game

Nice reasoning, Xtomx. I would say that that is good reasoning, the first of good reasoning I got from you =.=.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:52 am

Post by al4xz »

*glances at Wall-E's sig, then chuckles*

Quite, but Xtomx, seeing as I don't expect you to have logical reasoning behind this, do you

A) Gut instinct that K7 = scum
B) Random guess that K7 = scum

Well?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 am

Post by al4xz »

So...what are you voting on?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:31 am

Post by al4xz »

Mod edit
Votecount:
Cream147 (4): Empking, BlakAdder, armlx, Surye
Surye (3): springlullaby, Riceballtail, Muerrto
Jebus (2): farside22, Shanba
killa seven (1): Xtoxm
Xtoxm (1): Alabaska J
armlx (1): Wall-E
Wall-E (1): Jebus

Not voting (9): Megatheory, Azuma, RestFermata, Gremwell, Cream147, Slepz, killa seven, Zazier, al4xz

With 22 alive it's 12 to lynch.

Shanba wrote: I don't get how anyone can think that alexz is obvtown. He's been pretty light on content all game, and the posts I referenced were scummy. As for why his post seems to me to be a link to xtoxm - simple. He gives a strongish reason for suspecting tox, in the midst of a smallish movement against tox, but he doesn't vote. He can reference it later without it putting tox in peril at the time if tox dies and turns up scum. However, you've since firmed up your support for the idea of toxscum, so my accusation no longer holds.
Can you give me some other references?

Do I have to spell it out for you? (Well, yes, I do, since I'm typing, but shut up, that doesn't matter xD.) DId I SAY I suspected Xtoxm? No, I said I didn't suspect him because he ALWAYS played like this. And tell me, your speaking about this post, correct?
Lemme clarify what I'm trying to say. I don't think we can judge Xtomx on the level we use to judge, say Surye, or Armix. In conclusion, I think he'll be a terrible lynch for Day 2. I don't think voting him will get more pressure on him, just more frustration. I guess I'll live with the fact that his lack of inability to express his gut instinct and his explanations despite how much this guy reeks of scum, because he doesn't seem to have the ability to explain himself on the level of everyone else.
Seriously, why the fuck do we have to lynch an active player...
What? Why so angry? What are you even talking about?
K7 wants to lynch an active player and not a lurker because K7 is a lurker. Xtoxm wants to lynch a lurker. But everyone else is against that. So he's getting frustrated. Geddit?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am

Post by al4xz »

armlx wrote:I still say K7 is a lower EV lynch then several other lurkers.
That's true, but I think if we actually started a bandwagon on one of the other lurkers Xtoxm would jump on. He just wants it to be K7 since K7 lives longer than him in all games. xD
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 am

Post by al4xz »

killa seven wrote:al4xz.. when the fuck did i say i only wanted to lynch active players? X was saying he only wnated to lynch lurkers and i was saying that why is he not looking at actove people im sure they are scummy also.

Dont twist my words around.
Quit swearing, you make me want to start a fight with you...

You said you wanted to lynch active scummy people. In short, ACTIVE people. I'm not twisting your words, merely stating them in a different way. I'm not purposely trying to make you look scummy, I'm just too lazy to pick my ass up and check the exact wording.

And now YOUR twisting words. Xtox said he wanted to lynch ONE lurker, specifically, you. And why can't we lynch lurkers who seem to overreact over small things? And what are your opinions? YOu only respond when people attack you. Personally, you're quite scummy in my opinion.

Seeing as my vote is on no one at the moment and I don't exactly see the Jebus situation, I don't agree with the Surye lynch, and I believe the Cream lynch is no longer a strong case, I
Vote: K7
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by al4xz »

killa seven wrote:
armlx wrote:I can't resist a good meta case. I still think Cream is scummy though and needs to be looked at.

Unvote, Vote K7
You should probably keep looking into cream then.
armlx i would you outa of everyone here has played with me the most.
Why are you telling people to get off your case and investigate other people? Why don't YOU go investigate Cream yourself and state a good case and get the spotlight off of you? And besides holding off everyone, where's your opinions? What have oyu contributed to the town so far? None of your posts have really helped the town so far, unless your scum, in which case your helping the town immensely right now.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by al4xz »

If your Town, why are you not contributing? Is it because you don't find anyone suspicious? Well, that's why we're picking on you - I don't find anyone else remotely suspicious so I'm choosing you.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by al4xz »

Muerrto wrote:This K7 wagon is bad and I notice Al4xz and Surye and Wall jumping on for crap reasons again. I expect better out of Farside and Armlx.
If that's what you tihnk, go ahead. I think my reasoning is perfectly logical.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:59 am

Post by al4xz »

Interesting. Alablaska, why do you accuse Xtomx of a "lazy lurker" vote, then vote him on small evidence?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:23 am

Post by al4xz »

Personally, I don't like the Xtomx attack. Xtomx usually plays like a fucked up kid, so I don't see anything TOO suspicious about this. However, the fact that Kuribo is pushing it so hard intrigues me...as does the fact that Xtomx actually resorted to LOGIC this time, even though it was epic phail logic. Interesting.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by al4xz »

Wall-E wrote:
kuribo wrote:
al4xz wrote:Personally, I don't like the Xtomx attack. Xtomx usually plays like a fucked up kid, so I don't see anything TOO suspicious about this. However, the fact that Kuribo is pushing it so hard intrigues me...as does the fact that Xtomx actually resorted to LOGIC this time, even though it was epic phail logic. Interesting.
I'm not "pushing" anything, I'm defending myself from an argument worthy of Corky from Life Goes On.
I'm afraid you're showing your age, my dear.

Let's face facts and move on from wah wah the doc died. I admit I saw his claim before he was lynched, but figured we needed the information. His claim should have been more heartfelt.
I believe he(K7) claimed in a short-and-shitty kind of way, as in he claimed a power role, but he didn't provide any details. Or perhaps that was Xtomx.

Hmm. I think Wall-E remembered that which I listed above, and then combining it with what he knows now (that K7 was a doc), and figured he claimed doc. That's the logical explanation as town. Mafia, he's dead meat.
Heavy FoS: Wall-E

armlx wrote:I still don't like how xotxm got out of a wagon by going "No, power role!!111!!!!" and that's it.
I believe I provided an argument concerning meta and personal opinion as well as various other sort of things, showing that your little quote above is, in a single word, a lie. That, or you forgot. Personally, I'll be keeping a closer eye on you now.
IGMEOY: Armlx
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:26 am

Post by al4xz »

armlx wrote:
I believe I provided an argument concerning meta and personal opinion as well as various other sort of things, showing that your little quote above is, in a single word, a lie.
Xtoxm wrote:And how the fuck am I scum? Idiots...

And yeh, i'm a powerrole btw, so get you votes off me ffs.
Huh... where's my lie?
I still don't like how xotxm got out of a wagon by going "No, power role!!111!!!!"
and that's it
Bolded the part that's the lie, because I defended him, and I clearly remember it.
Clearly these two are scumbuddies, if he admits that there's a good case, but refuses to actually put the vote on this early.
RBT, the thing is, it's a strong case, but the fact stands that it could easily be a confusion. I won't add my vote to the case even if that means I'm going to be the one to be lynched unless Wall-E continues to act scummy.
I don't like you dropping an FOS on the guy... after you make this nice, convenient excuse for him.
Apoligies for not being clear. I AM suspicious of Wall-E, regardless of the fact that I made a case on his side. You guys are correct; it IS a potential scumslip, but it can as easily be a potential slip made by a Townie.
I can endorse this decision. The more I think about it, the more I can see xtoxm just saying the power role thing regardless of actual role or alignment.
Armlx, I don't understand what you are trying to say here. First you drop the above paragraph, and then that somehow translates into a vote how...?
Wall-E, you have not given a straight answer yet. You've just quoted what Al4xz said, which did not make much sense to begin with.
unvote, vote: Wall-E and fos: Al4xz
Hey! I resent that!
*cough*
OK, here's what I was trying to say by this phrase, if it's what your talking about:
Hmm. I think Wall-E remembered that which I listed above [Xtomx claiming to be a powerrole], and then combining it with what he[Wall-E] knows now (that K7 was a doc [he confuses Xtomx with K7]), and figured he[K7] claimed doc.
If that's not clear, I apoligize again.

Well, it seems I've made myself quite unpopular for defending Wall-E. Tell me, though: could it have been a mistake on the part of the Town? Well? And do you really think what Wall-E said was something a good Mafia player would have said? Seriously.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by al4xz »

armlx wrote:
Bolded the part that's the lie, because I defended him, and I clearly remember it.
P sure your defense had little to do with any vote shifts.
Armlx, I don't understand what you are trying to say here. First you drop the above paragraph, and then that somehow translates into a vote how...?
I mean, same LALurks + lurkishness of cream early, the BS trying to call a "lie" later. Bringing up jester on the slicey wagon after voting. Non-committal start today including the only all FOS tell.

Oh yeah, and looking back you didn't defend xtoxm after the K7 lynch, only lightly before.
Ah, now I see. You meant after the K7 lynch, not before. Apoligies.

Kuribo, I'm unsure what you were trying to convey by that phrase.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:26 am

Post by al4xz »

Muerrto wrote:No...

Wrong, wrong, wrong

FoS: Al4xz

for the
attempted
explanation for Wall-E's actions. HOWEVER, this doesn't explain ONE thing...

Even IF you mismatched the claims and thought K7 claimed Doc when it was actually Xtomx, how the hell did you think even for a second that we purposely lynched a claimed doctor for information?

You can't mismatch that. You actually thought we lynched someone you
thought
claimed DOCTOR for information only...whether he claimed or not is irrelevant, in your mind he claimed and was still lynched for information per your quote:
Wall-E wrote:Let's face facts and move on from wah wah the doc died. I admit I saw his claim before he was lynched, but figured we needed the information. His claim should have been more heartfelt.
Vote stands and Al4xz is next when Wall flips scum.
Hmm. You provide an interesting case. I just realized something. Wall-E, why didn't you protest earlier about the doctor-who-did-not-claim-but-you-thought-he-claimed? I think that's what your trying to imply, correct?

I still don't understand, though. If Wall-E flips scum, then how is it that I also should flip scum? And were Wall-E to be flipped Town, then what would that make me? I don't understand the below piece of logic.
Vote stands and Al4xz is next when Wall flips scum.
Ignoring the certainty in your tone, what if Wall flips Town? What does that make me?
Whether Al4xz is paying attention or not is also irrelevant. Wall saw a doctor claim and lynched him anyway. Your vote should be there.
You are correct, except a scum can claim doctor too. Therefore, I take this to be flawed.

You guys are correct, though. Wall-E supposedly believed K7 claimed Doctor, and yet still thought we lynched him for information. That's enough for me.
Vote: Wall-E
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:39 am

Post by al4xz »

kuribo wrote:Hey now, don't bus your scum partner yet, you still haven't told us, which I've asked you twice:

WHY DID YOU EXPLAIN WALL-E'S ACTIONS FOR HIM?

And now, why are you voting him since you clearly agree with his reasoning since IT'S YOUR REASONING THAT HE'S CITING.
Incorrect. I don't agree with his reasoning because he hasn't really provided much reasoning.

At first, the reason why I explained Wall-E's actions for him was because there was a possibility in my mind that he was Town and had made a mistake. I voted for him now because of a good point Muerrto brought up (or made me realize, I couldn't tell from his wording) - why didn't Wall-E protest and give us shit about the fact that we lynched a claimed doctor for information? That's the final straw for me, it's enough. I say Wall-E's case has enough evidence for me now. (before, it was just a single piece of evidence that could also be a town mistake - nwo it's two pieces and both point to scumtell.)
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by al4xz »

Okay, screw this. My scumdar just overloaded. I'm going to insist that we either lynch Wall-E or Al4xz today.
We get it. You thought we had purposefully lynched the doc. You still have not explained where you saw his doc claim beforehand (except for the obviously slapped-together excuse involving xtoxm's soft claim). Al4xz has not explained why he defended you, and you have not explained why you simply quoted him and let it go.

Ugh! How irritating. I already explained WHY I defended him, god damn it! Back then, there was a possibility that he was a Town that made a mistake, until I realized what you stated (that Wall-E thought that we had purposely lynched the doc) was correct and extremely scummy. I then proceeded to switch sides. However, you still insist upon saying that I DID NOT state my reasoning behind defending him! Read, please! Look at post one thousand one hundred and ninety-three, 1193!
THAT IS THE POST WHERE YOU HELPFULLY SUPPLIED WALL-E WITH HIS JUSTIFICATION.

HE QUOTED THAT POST AND AGREED.

YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT BUSSING.
Caps off, pl0x, or I'm going to be extremely annoyed. Yes, I provided him with his justification. He then proceeded to quote my post completely and agree, because he was completely clueless as well to why he did what he did.
So, for the fourth time, and after EACH AND EVERY POST UNTIL YOU ANSWER:

WHY DID YOU ANSWER WALL-E'S QUESTION FOR HIM?
I was under the impression I had answered one of theo ther players who are backing you, not Wall-E.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by al4xz »

Jebus wrote:That was al4x who's defending you, and I'm curious as to that response as well.
...ok.

Why are you defending me, person who is defending me? I'm curious now as well.
I am no longer defending you because I believe you to be scum. Take no offence, this is a game.
I am now attacking you because I believe your reasoning is weak. It sounds like something you slapped together. However...
I had a reason. I am trying to explain it.

You guys are right about one thing: I essentially thought I'd lynched the doc, and while I felt bad, I figured you guys had a good reason for doing it, and so I didn't say "Well why the hell did you guys do that?!" when I posted. Instead I let it slide and figured I'd catch up at another time.

I will continue to answer questions about this.

Despite all the evidence gathered agaisnt you and the fact that the actiosn you have commited are extremely scummy, I can't ignore the fact that gut instinct tells me you aren't scum. I hate having to choose between fact or stomach...
Okay, screw this. My scumdar just overloaded. I'm going to insist that we either lynch Wall-E or Al4xz today.
We get it. You thought we had purposefully lynched the doc. You still have not explained where you saw his doc claim beforehand
(except for the obviously slapped-together excuse involving xtoxm's soft claim).
Al4xz has not explained why he defended you, and you have not explained why you simply quoted him and let it go
It was slapped together. What's your damn point, Oh Great One Who Does Not Read?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by al4xz »

Wall-E wrote:So at the end of that post you said I feel town to you, but you're lynching me anyway, and now you're looking suspiciously at the guy attacking me.

I think your reaction gave me whiplash.
Null to the last part of the first paragraph. I cannot deny the fact that there is clear evidence against you. Nor can I deny gut instnct.

Armlx, was that intended for me to respond to, or was it merely something you said?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by al4xz »

RestFermata wrote:Wall-E does stuff like this all the time. It doesn't really surprise me. I'm going to have to keep an eye on it just because you shouldn't let things go just based on playstyle. Al4xz looks much more suspicious at this point, not because he gave Wall-E an out, but because he is ambiguously for and against Wall-E.
I guess I can accept that.

Hmph. According to you, he does it all the time, does he? Can you confirm that, or is that a general impression of some sort?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by al4xz »

kuribo wrote:
armlx wrote:
I am no longer defending you because I believe you to be scum. Take no offence, this is a game.
I am now attacking you because I believe your reasoning is weak. It sounds like something you slapped together. However...
This makes me want to lynch al4xz over Wall-E. that, and my memories of Wall-E's actions in Sensfan's High School Mafia.
The kicker is... it's not the reasoning Wall-E slapped together, it's al4xz's reason... that al4xz is criticizing. WTF?
No, Oh So Great Kuribo, the reasoning I am criticizing is this.

You guys are right about one thing: I essentially thought I'd lynched the doc, and while I felt bad, I figured you guys had a good reason for doing it, and so I didn't say "Well why the hell did you guys do that?!" when I posted. Instead I let it slide and figured I'd catch up at another time.

I AM ASKING AL4XZ A QUESTION.
What question?
WHY DID YOU ANSWER WALL-E'S QUESTION FOR HIM?
Who is "Him"?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:39 am

Post by al4xz »

Who do you THINK I mean by "him?"

Wall-E was asked why he said what he said.

You answered for him.

I already answered this, which once again annoys me. I didn't realize that which Muerrto got to first - that he had thought that we had killed a claimed doctor for information - was in effect and was absolutely right. I didn't realize he had thought that we had killed the claimed doctor K7,
for information.
So, ignoring that at the moment, I defended him because I thought there was a possibility that it was merely a town slipup, which Wall-E claims it was, from school, pressure and other such things. Does this satisfy you?

And Kuribo, I don't have the memory to remember everything that goes on around here.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:15 am

Post by al4xz »

kuribo wrote:
al4xz wrote: And Kuribo, I don't have the memory to remember everything that goes on around here.
That is the lamest excuse for anything ever. It's a complete cop-out that could be used to justify any action at any time.
Yeah, and I used it. Does that make me scummy? Perhaps. Does that not make me scummy? Perhaps. WIFOM. (Did I use that right?)
Again, there is no way anyone could have known K7 was doc yesterday. In that context, explain how Wall-E's action is scummy.
Wall-E's action was scummy because he thought K7 claimed Doc, and we lynched him for information. I believe that already answers your question.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by al4xz »

RestFermata wrote:That's not WIFOM at all. Your throwing that term around when it doesn't even apply is very suspicious.
I thought I made it clear I didn't know how to use the term.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:28 am

Post by al4xz »

kuribo wrote:
al4xz wrote:
RestFermata wrote:That's not WIFOM at all. Your throwing that term around when it doesn't even apply is very suspicious.
I thought I made it clear I didn't know how to use the term.
Then don't use terms you don't understand. You don't hear me talking about anti-disestablishmentarianism, do you?

No, I think you used the word with the intent of trying to minimize the attacks against you. IE,

"Yes, what you're saying may be true, it may not be true, but it's WIFOM so we're not discussing it."

GUESS WHAT.

WE'RE DISCUSSING IT.

And yes, it makes you scummy when you try to come up with a lame cop-out for past behavior and trying to set yourself up for bad behavior in the future.
OK, we'll discuss it then. You wanna? OK. Have you ever used the excuse "I forgot" in Mafia? Would you consider it scummy? Would you consider it townie? How so? Do I think you're going to accomplish anything by pushing such bullshit at me?

Final thought: I have already explained WHY I defended Wall-E. Now, state your case again. Why is it that you are so persistant in attacking me?
o, by dichotomy I meant scum/town between Mr GIJoe and alex, or vice versa.
o.O?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 am

Post by al4xz »

Still finding al4xz alarmingly indecisive, though. And tossing around terms you don't understand makes you sound like you're trying to negate people's arguments without even trying. Shame on you. Of the two players in the limelight right now, you're the one who's going to get my vote.
I'm trying to learn how to use terms, not trying to negate their arguments. Wait, cross out the last bit - I am trying to negate their arguments while also trying to leanr how to use said terms.
Muerrto wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:I believe Wall-E excuse is good enough to cause me to look elsewhere for now.
Just caught this. You do realise Wall-E never made an excuse other than 'school is tough', right? Al4xz made his excuse for him and Wall-E even simply quoted him and said 'yeah that's it'.

So I'm definitely on pins and needles waiting to hear from you what Wall-E's excuse was.
Wall-E's excuse was that school was tough. *coughterribleexcuse*
Back to seriousness.
That's exactly my point as to why they're either scumbuddies, or else Al4xz is scum buddying up to Wall-E. I'm leaning toward A, but B is possible.
So, no matter what, I'm scum to you, right, so long as I'm alive and not confirm cop cleared?

Wall-E, defend yourself. What's your defence? We've all posed questions, now I tihnk it's about time you answered them.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:17 am

Post by al4xz »

kuribo wrote:
al4xz wrote: I'm trying to learn how to use terms, not trying to negate their arguments. Wait, cross out the last bit - I am trying to negate their arguments while also trying to leanr how to use said terms.
How have you been on this site for almost a year and not learned what WIFOM means?
Apparently, you've been researching me. In any case, you might have noticed that I have only participated in about five games. That may be enough to learn how to use all the terms, but not understand how and when to use them.

Appeal to emotion
In the Wiki, Appeal to emotion -
Quote Wiki:
..played by both/all Factions in most games at some point.
So, what was it that you were trying to point out by saying that, besides that it was an appeal to emotion?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:42 am

Post by al4xz »

BlakAdder wrote:I thought we've been over this, but I'll say it again if you really want me to.

Al4xz defended you when you were under fire for a potential scum slip, and you picked up on it and pretty much parroted/quoted what he said while adding no original content. Later, he attacked the defense you gave, which was, in case I need to say it again, the exact same stuff he defended you with. He then starts flailing whenever we start to look at him, and tries to play the newbie card even though he's had his account for almost two years. If you want me to go even more in depth, even some of his earlier actions are indicative are scum buddying.
Anything else?
Started off with him giving excuses for YOU,
Then criticized you and the excuse HE gave,
Reacted badly when the town turned its attention toward him,
Uses language that he doesn't understand in vain attempts to make the case against him look weak,
I attacked the excuse Wall-E gave, not the defense I gave to him. Same goes to Kuribos'. And I'd like to ask how someone can't react badly in the face of YOU cussing in their face.
I already stated that I tried to use terms I don't really understand in a vain attempt to learn how to use them. Seeing as you all discourage this since I've been here for nearly two years, it goes to show why some people think the Mafia community here is degrading - it's because their fucked up members don't let people learn. I stated in the beginning of that post is that how you use it. You people all attack me anyway.

And for your information, how many of you damn people know whether or not I was playing the whole two years? I played... I tihnk it was two games, then I quit until the beginning of school, August-September. Now gimme more shit. That's basically about less than a year of playing.

BlakAdder, by flailing, what the hell do you mean?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by al4xz »

kuribo wrote:
al4xz wrote: I attacked the excuse Wall-E gave, not the defense I gave to him. Same goes to Kuribos'.
Wall-E never gave an excuse. YOU gave him an excuse, and he said you were exactly right. Then you attacked the excuse YOU gave him.

*I* never gave him any excuse, and attacked YOU for giving him one.

I don't know if you're just reaching for anything you can find to save you from a lynch, or if you're playing some entirely different game that the rest of us aren't privy to, but the facts don't even support your statement that I just quoted.
I am unsure where
*I* never gave him any excuse, and attacked YOU for giving him one.
came from. Is this statement some kind of quote, or is it some random piece of information that is blatantly obvious that you see fit to point out now?

And wrong. He himself gave an excuse; school and crap like that.
Wall-E wrote:
Hmm. I think Wall-E remembered that which I listed above, and then combining it with what he knows now (that K7 was a doc), and figured he claimed doc.
This. Apologies, I'm distracted by school.

It's irrelevant, but why is what I said a potential scumslip?
There wer more, but I think they were past the point where I began to attack him.

The above would be one.

You're strawmanning again. We were not attacking the terms you used, but the argument you attempted to label with it. If you had not tried to label it, it would have still been scummy. It has nothing to do with the terminology you used and everything to do with the way you formulated the argument.
So, you say your attacking my post because I attempted to put an argument together with the word WIFOM in it? OK, so if I take it out, then I'm not scummy AND I'm not learning how to use it, right? You basically prove my point, you discourage me learning just because I've been here for two years. Appeal to something here, I think.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 am

Post by al4xz »

BlakAdder wrote:
al4xz wrote: And wrong. He himself gave an excuse; school and crap like that.
We're not talking about his school excuse. We're talking about this excuse, in your 39th post.
al4xz wrote: Hmm. I think Wall-E remembered that which I listed above, and then combining it with what he knows now (that K7 was a doc), and figured he claimed doc.
Get it now?
Yeah, but that wasn't the excuse I attacked, goshdarnit. I know you guys think I was talkin about that excuse.

Great, I just realized I never specified just now while I was trying to find the post to prove my point. Jesus, I'm an idiot.
Guys, when I originally said I didn't like Wall-E's defense, I was talking about these:
Wall-E 1186 p.48
Well I really can't answer that. I was being a sheep. I apologize to everyone again. College is a drag some days.

To be honest, I haven't really delved into this game's content in a few of my own posts. I didn't want to get prodded.

I'll be more studious in the future.
Wall-E 1188 p.48
I caught up with the thread after the lynch. The previous time I'd voted, it was before the lynch, and when I read through I caught that my vote helped lynch him/her. I then finished reading and caught the doc claim. When I updated, I smashed those two ideas together and came out with stupid.
I then proceeded to say that it was dumb and I attacked him for that on p.49, shortly afterwards.
When you use crap logic, (as in attempting to disregard someone's argument as WIFOM when it is not in fact WIFOM) expect to be called out on it, even if you didn't mean to do it. That's the way the game works.

I'm new, too. Maybe when I act scummy, it's just because I'm inexperienced, but if I was able to say "Hey, stop picking on me; I'm new!" and everyone dropped it, that'd be really convenient for me as scum, wouldn't it?
I guess your right. Sorry. Perhaps I oughta participate more in Newbie games so I CAN ask people without worry of being murdered for it.

Uh...Wall-E. The only way you'll help kill me is if it saves you? That sounds extremely scummy. EXTREMELY SCUMMY. Screw gut.

Vote: Wall-E
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by al4xz »

I am going to consider Muerrto and Wall-E's recent debate more closely before I give something in.
I'll reiterate it in case you people are too damn lazy to go back and read (AGAIN)

I wanted to pressure Al4xz to see how he would respond after he defended the guy I believe to be his scumpartner.

I am not satisfied with Al4's reactions. It's been scummy.

IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE? SCUMMY BEHAVIOR?! BECAUSE IF YOU'VE GOT SOME OTHER MAGICAL CRITERIA FOR VOTING PEOPLE ASIDE FROM BEING SCUMMY, PLEASE--- SHARE THEM WITH ME.
Cut the caps, you irritate me mroe than Michael (an annoying friend of mine).

Alright, at least I can understand this. You've done your pressure, are unsatisfied, and thus, are voting for me. Right? Well, I've answered most of your questions, defended where I deemed neccessary, and yet you still find me scummy. So be it.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 am

Post by al4xz »

Apoligies for the lack of activity. I havn't had much time recently.

Well, seeing as I've already defended myself and all, here's my claim: Cop.

Night 1, I investigated Xtomx. Found him innocent, which is part of the reason I tried so hard to defend him.
Night 2, Empking, but he died before I got my results.

That's the information I have for you guys. I'm suspicious of Jebus for the opportunitist pop-in, but other then that I havn't found anyone especially suspicious.

Mod edit
Votecount:
al4xz (9): kuribo, armlx, BlakAdder, RestFermata, Riceballtail, Surye, Wall-E, ThAdmiral, Jebus
Wall-E (2): Muerrto, al4xz
Surye (1): springlullaby
kuribo (1): Xtoxm
Jebus (1): farside22
Muerrto (1): Alabaska J

Not voting (4): Gremwell, Slepz, Zazier, Cream147

With 19 alive it's 10 to lynch.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by al4xz »

Apoligies, everyone. School had ideas for me, and I was busy over the weekend with work.

Beginning from the back to the front.
al4xz, exactly what was the "result" you got on Emp.
Target killed. That's the gist of what I got from the PM.

No other questions were really directed at me besides questions about me posting some more, so now I'll state my opinion on what's gone on while I was gone.

Personally, seeing as Armlx claims to be a Cop as well and it turns out we have another bus driver (SL), I think there may be an abundance of roles. I think neither are lying about their role.

I am inclined to believe that we have many different roles at this point. Seeing as we have had six deaths, with two powerroles, and three claims (Armlx, SL, and me), I think the possibility of a Mafia Bus Driver exists. Therefore, it may be that everything will not go to plan using Surye's plan. However, I thin kwe should go ahead with it anyway, as we have no better plan for tonight.

As for Cream, I say we kill him. I'll place my vote on Tuesday, but today, I'll just
Unvote

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”