KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:58 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Vote MoS
Starting the day off with a vote so quick? You gotta be scum.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:37 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

from the shapes of things it looks like Assasin is really only making a newbie(i really dont like that word) mistake, doesnt mean we should check him off as innocent though.

and about that vote thing at the beginning, raise your hand if you got that it was a joke.

Not so fast Mastermind of Sin and Mr Flay.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:23 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

The only problem with your style of playing from my perspective IS is, that if I choose to follow what your saying I'm going to be looked at as scummy by jumping onto a bandwagon.

You can get away with this type of behaviour, yet when I try it i'm going to be a bad player or get lynched myself because of it. I would love to be able to play this way for a few games and see what its like, but it is not going to happen.

I'm glad that you can do this, but I cant, not if I want to survive.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:47 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Maverick you say that the only scummy thing that you have seen this game is how Talitha is acting, but you also said you agreed with her on Mr Flay and Assasin seeming a little off. Which in these games a little off can go a long ways towards being mafia.

So I'm kind of confused and wary. Are you jumping on her because shes close to a lynch or because its what everyone else is doing? (notice how i did not leave a good choice there? HA!)

I dont have enough info to make an educated guess towards anyting at the moment, but that struck me as an odd thing to say.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:59 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Not a good excuse but Ive been working 14 hour days with a 2 hour drive on top of that, a baby that keeps me up at night and 1 day off a week. that ends officially saturday, but to say the least ive been pretty busy.

Ive posted in a few games, but havent had a chance to do it in all. i'm trying to make up for that now.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:46 am

Post by KingEnigma »

After going after everyones posts...I noticed that MoS has no friends in this game, at one point or another everyone has argued with him, so I'm gonna say there aint nothing there.

Another thing I noticed is that when Dourgrim started getting voted, Mr Flay jumped on Talitha, and so it was Talitha Vs Dour and Flay. Deathmatch style.

IS is convinced Dour is scum, while everyone else is like, oh its just IS being himself, whatever. He choose someone thats not with him and is wanting them lynched, since noone has said IS is scum I'm to assume that he is town and therefore doesnt know about Dour, hence the vote.

Because of this, and the fact that someone defends someone else is always bad looking in my mind (unless its like a personal attack or something, which I didnt see in this case) I think that we may have some scum here. Mr Flay and Dourgrim.

vote: dourgrim
Only one way to find out
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:47 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I of course meant
Unvote Vote: Dourgrim
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:19 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

i've got my vote where I want it, and i'm leaving it up to other people to cave in and vote that way.

I'm not caver!

unless you offer me money
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:04 am

Post by KingEnigma »

MoS that could prove one of two things, that either he was protecting scum buddy or maybe had some sort of investigation on her. And no that doesnt mean come and say that you do, yet.

I'll look back over everything, and see what I can come up with, today will be a crazy day for me, so it may be several hours before I post.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:29 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Guys, Ive decided that there is just way too much monkey business going on here. At this point, I'm almost positive everyone has got something to hide, so the fact that IS thinks that Nonny is hiding something doesnt come to a real shocker to me.

As far as the Keith Richards thing, I see no reason as of now to doubt the claim, or think anything other than a good guy. as it goes, until we catch scum or scum just says "I'm scum, and this is who i work with" we have no clue what to expect from the mafia.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:01 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

True, but when people start talking about someone hiding something (which is what some of the above really boils down to) I thought I would just reiterate the fact.

I've thought your suspicious from day 1, Mr Flay, but my suspicions have lessened. I've seen Assasin post in other games, but not this one as frequently, which makes me think that

A. Forgot about the game.
B. Purposefully ignoring it, or of course
C.Not

this always sounds bad coming from someone, but with 9 alive and a possibility of 2 mafia left, the numbers are in our favour. I dont see a lot saving Assasin from being lynched, and I would have lynched myself at this point.

unvote, vote: assasin

now, dont you think i'm scummy?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:05 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Ive been laying subtle hints to myself for as long as i can remember. I'm Jeff Beck, townie. I believe i was roleblocked night 1, because i dont remember anything that happened. (not that i had anything to remember)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:42 am

Post by KingEnigma »

okay, i'm just a normal townie then.......

why are you guys laughing?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:09 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i think maverick has been cornered, i dont entirely trust any of you guys, but to me maverick isnt sending out good vibes.
but then neither are Mr. Flay(very aggressive) or MoS(very understanding) .
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:43 am

Post by KingEnigma »

well I think we have 3 scum i named who i think the three are and the reasons (albeit short, but to the point) why i think they are who they are, so yeah...thats all i've got.

i could make a huge post about it, but if you took everything out of those huge posts, you would basically get what i summed up in two sentences.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:35 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

okay, as far as my last post is concerned, i summed up my feelings on who i think is who and nonny asked if i could contribute more and i said that I could write paragraphs but in the end all that i would have said is what i said in those original 3 sentences.

I'm pretty sure that MoS is scum. Hes been very apologetic this entire game not voting unless absolutely the last thing to do. Thus, if MoS is scum then that makes IS scum because he found MoS innocent.

But then Maverick does the whole "I'd vote for myself thing" Knowing that he is 1 away, resigned scum? One last ploy? No idea, but i'm voting where i think the actual scum is.

Vote: MoS

Collective Gasps Abound
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

does everyone agree that MoS is scummy?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:54 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

yeah I do remember, but i dont trust either you or maverick, i went back over what i saw and found MoS to be the most scummy. I want to lynch who I think is the best bet, seeing as how i cant trust either of you, and thus eliminate some more of the scum pool.

Tomorrow, barring any unforseen incident, i'll wake up and feel differently between you two, but at this time i'm not placing my faith in either of you two. only on my own instincts.

Consider me a chicken if you must, but i'm going with my "safe" bet.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:55 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

also note, that if MoS is guilty, which i have no doubt, and you found him innocent that means I trust Maverick and not you, if shows up innocent, well then good game all and next time i may/may not believe you internet stranger
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

yeah, but i'm choosing the may not at this point, but after this game my may/may not meter is reset. So a bit of good news.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:11 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i'll second the deadline, as much conversation is going on, nothing is happening. I'm still very happy with my MoS vote.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:26 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i think youve got something in your throat, mod.

and yes i'm sticking by my MoS vote, even though I less than 3 him.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:15 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

UNVOTE

If IS is scum with Mr. Flay, they definately played their hand better than you guys did. This buddy-buddy thing scares the crap out of me, now that the deadline is close you guys throw some pretty crappy logic down on MoS just so you KNOW someone will be lynched.

If this means the end of the game, i'll be upset, but seriously. I dont have much of a choice here fellas. You guys just are too friendly not to be in bed together.

vote: maverick
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:01 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

okayokay, so thats the end of maverick, which means I messed up, explains why MoS voted so quickly.

fine.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:55 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

well played scum, except of course MoS (who I knew was scum, but at the last second my loyalties wavered, and i didnt trust myself)

I'll never trust any of you guys again. Until the reset button is pressed

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”