Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

Hi, thanks for the primer on strategy, I'm noobish and never played a micro before. I thought it would be easier but it seems scarier.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:59 am

I was not being sarcastic.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:27 am

Do what you want, I'm vanilla.

The endless strategy talk combined with a player jumping on my post declaring this to be my first micro makes this a very boring game for me. I can't read people alignment from strategy talk and I have nothing worthwhile to contribute.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:30 pm

The scum (aka RationalMadman) has taken total control of the narrative in this game. It's easy to go after novice/low-activity players during the day, and night kill the more active townies. The scum isn't going after Not_Mafia because that player won't respond back at all, so there is no reward persecuting them - but they are seemingly worried about Not_Mafia hammering, though.

He posts a lot, some of it is game strategy, calling active players town, and less active players scum - for some reason keeps saying AoC is trolling? Most of his posts are complete garbage filler, but hey. That's how he keeps tight control of the narrative.

VOTE: RationalMadman
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:18 am

In post 205, RationalMadman wrote:So Robert's flip is indeed important to structure any day 2 reads and is safest to still eliminate, I will revote after Robert outs reads or when time demands
You just decided I'd be the easiest townie to slay on my second post and you've been piling on nonstop ever since, hoping to bamboozle the other players into submitting to your will, like the good little scum that you are.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:13 pm

In post 212, xijinping wrote:
In post 204, RationalMadman wrote:To be clear either way around, I don't townread Vander. That said, the one thing thatakese feel Vander isn't a partner with Robert is how little Robert cares. It imolies Robert's partner doesn't care about this game either.
Can you explain how you get to the conclusion that if scum!Robert doesn't care, his partner doesn't care either? Who would you consider "doesn't care about this game"?

-Xi
He's scum... it's all BS.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:15 pm

In post 215, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 205, RationalMadman wrote:So Robert's flip is indeed important to structure any day 2 reads and is safest to still eliminate, I will revote after Robert outs reads or when time demands
You just decided I'd be the easiest townie to slay on my second post and you've been piling on nonstop ever since, hoping to bamboozle the other players into submitting to your will, like the good little scum that you are.

I asked you several questions, please answer them.

At the very least, explain your reads on any player except me.
You're scum, you're wasting my time, you already know my alignment.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:23 pm

In post 220, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 204, RationalMadman wrote:To be clear either way around, I don't townread Vander. That said, the one thing thatakese feel Vander isn't a partner with Robert is how little Robert cares. It imolies Robert's partner doesn't care about this game either.
This is extremely scummy imo

I very much do not believe this is genuine from Robert, I think he is just retaliating.
I'm not retaliation, I have a job with overtime shifts, I don't have the time and energy to fight off a scum with 98 posts that totally dominates the game and decided to call every word I type scummy, he's been pushing me down from the game's onset and keeps me down by kicking me in the nads at every opportunity. He's not a townie honestly trying to find my alignment, he's known my alignment from the start and he could smell I'm an easy mark.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:12 pm

In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 230, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 220, Vanderscamp wrote:
This is extremely scummy imo

I very much do not believe this is genuine from Robert, I think he is just retaliating.
I'm not retaliation, I have a job with overtime shifts, I don't have the time and energy to fight off a scum with 98 posts that totally dominates the game and decided to call every word I type scummy, he's been pushing me down from the game's onset and keeps me down by kicking me in the nads at every opportunity. He's not a townie honestly trying to find my alignment, he's known my alignment from the start and he could smell I'm an easy mark.
What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Why can't he be town and wrong?
It's his being 100% sure from my second post, never ever having any doubt, and yammering nonstop about me to browbeat the town to vote me out of sheer exhaustion. It's not a townie mindset.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:13 pm

In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote:What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Let me ask you, why aren't you suspicious of Madman's "sudden extreme confidence" that I'm scum before I had the chance to say anything?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 pm

In post 232, RationalMadman wrote:And who is everyone else in the game? What do you think of their posts?
That's really rich coming from you, you're obsessed over me like a rejected suitor.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:16 pm

I'll give my thoughts about whoever, whenever I goddam please.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:19 am

In post 241, Agent of Chaos wrote:The second is persuading others about it!
:lol: I hate this game though, and the onus is on you to read me correctly, but especially to scum read Madman correctly. Unless he's your buddy, in which case I'm screwed.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:46 pm

meow

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”