Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #169 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Attempted to catch up, got halfway through page 2 and got bored

None of Rational Madman’s posts are worth reading, Agent of chaos is scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I never got there because of your pointless spam, if you want to highlight specific posts I’ll probably read them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #194 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I haven't read any of their posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 202, RationalMadman wrote:My current reads are that of Robert flips town, the team is Vander with one of Hydra/Not_Mafia. I do not believe both the Hydra and Not_Mafia are scum. I strongly recommend if I die Night One, to base the day two vote on this. I wput seriously take a look at Vander and the Hydra as well as townread AoC if Robert flips town.

At this point, I firmly believe there's little to gain but I will wait to see if Robert answers my questions, it cannot hurt to hear further reads and logic.
You won't die
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're not a good NK
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #243 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is in this game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Robert
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m cop. I’m not getting into a 1v1 tomorrow.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #325 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminating AoC --> Vanderscamp wins, I'm pretty sure
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 345, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 16, Agent of Chaos wrote:Great Grey
Wolf
Sif: +Excellent
Spider hunting skills
. +Very
Eager
. +Is the
goodest boi
. -Sometimes might just play with the Spiders or puts them in his mouth and try to chew them but drop them on the floor by

Spiders must be the equivalent of Seers. I think he literally softed being a werewolf in his second post of the game.
I have no idea what you're talking about here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #361 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 356, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 354, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 345, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 16, Agent of Chaos wrote:Great Grey
Wolf
Sif: +Excellent
Spider hunting skills
. +Very
Eager
. +Is the
goodest boi
. -Sometimes might just play with the Spiders or puts them in his mouth and try to chew them but drop them on the floor by

Spiders must be the equivalent of Seers. I think he literally softed being a werewolf in his second post of the game.
I have no idea what you're talking about here
What do you think that post meant?
I think it was gibberish
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #430 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 409, Agent of Chaos wrote:If I CCed N_M, would you vote outside of {me, N_M}?
What on god's green earth are you talking about?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #431 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we just eliminate AoC? These shenanigans shouldn't be in LyLo anyway
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #440 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Agent of Chaos
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #484 (isolation #15) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Urgh why
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #486 (isolation #16) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fuck it, I'm going fishing instead

VOTE: xijinping
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is we?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #490 (isolation #18) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 457, xijinping wrote:looks like RationalMadman played really well this time to pin down both scum like that. and
@Sirius
thanks for the mod. Maybe I'll tell you my identity, we've played before :P
This is why I voted xi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #497 (isolation #19) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's very forced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Mon May 03, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've never actually seen scum make a wifom kill where they leave the person suspecting them alive, it's one of those things that always has to be considered and looks good on paper, but in practice it almost never happens, 99% of the time if you're a townie alive in 3p, it's because you're wrong. Occam's razor and all that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”