Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:41 am

Post by Maverick »

Hey, I have been waiting for this game to start, checking it constantly, and when it actually does start, a lot of people have already posted. heh. Anyways
Random Vote: justinl

Do you think we should go over possible roles? I mean there arn't to many legendary guitar players. I assume that is what were dealing with, maybe not.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:02 am

Post by Maverick »

Haha Mr. Flay.. No I definately don't need to look at potential roles to get a possible claim, if I were scum, I insure you I would know a guitarist I could make as the claim. Seeing as I'm not though, I thought we could see what the possibilities are.

I do think that was wierd, the whole assasin thing, but I'm not gonna vote for him yet. I don't want any quick bandwagons that I'm not sure about.

*I'm not sure I'll be able to post a whole lot this week, seeing I'm grounded from my computer until Friday. I will probably be able to post at school, and at friends houses though. I will attempt posting at least once per day.*

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:46 am

Post by Maverick »

Internet Stranger said:

So you pick someone at random, lynch them, and hope for the best. This time around, Dourgrim is the one I picked and hence, the winner of the Day 1 bandwagon. So lets hop to it, pile on the votes and show him how popular he really is.
Well, if your going to pick someone random, why pick someone who has played mafia a lot, and is very experienced with the game, when you have newbies in this game that have never played before. I mean the chances of being scum are the same guessing at Dourgrim and a newbie, but if Dourgrim were town, that would be a bigger loss than if a newbie were town.. That is my way of looking at it.. But then there is always the possibility of Dourgrim being scum, so if you really think that's the case then forget everything I just said.

Mr. Flay: Your half correct. I have posted twice this game, once the main topic of the post was me asking your opinions on whether we should state possible roles. (Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, ect.) And you stated your opinion, which was that you thought it was a bad idea, and I don't disagree, like I said the post was a question. The second post was telling you my response to your opinion, and letting fellow members of this game know that I will not be able to post very much. So in the way you are correct I have only posted twice (Now 3). But the reasoning is like I said, not because I'm lurking, which is the way you are wrong.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:21 pm

Post by Maverick »

First off, sorry everyone that I have been off for a couple of days, however, I did not get a chance to get online until now, and am now ungrounded! Yippee! heh. I should be posting regularly now..

Anyways, I went back and read previous things, and didn't really see anything too suspicious. I will start out first by
Unvote: Justinl
, seeing as it was just a random vote. I also noticed that Dourgrim was a little anxious to give up a rolename, but I don't find it too suspicious, so I'm not going to make any big deal out of it. To be totally honest, I really don't know who's the most suspicious right now, mainly because I don't find anyone suspicious. I think I'm going to wait and see what happens, hopefully the discussion will go a bit quicker, being gone two days, I only really missed a page of posts. (At least I didn't have much to catch up though)

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:59 pm

Post by Maverick »

My opinion on the "Talitha vs. Dourgrim" thing is that I think Talitha is doing a better job explaining things or giving reasons for what she has said. I, however, don't find Dourgrim suspicious either, but what do I know? I don't have much else to say, I still don't see anything suspicious, maybe if we sped things up a bit there would be more to go by..

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:41 pm

Post by Maverick »

I can't recall ever playing a game with Dourgrim, and if I have, shows how much I remember about it.. I have yet to find anyone suspicious, I think justinl is my top suspect right now, but it's not a sure thing so all I will do is
FOS: Justinl
. Basically because of following IS's logic, when there is no logic, and IS himself said so, plus he hasn't been posting much. (Not that I have room to say anything). I still feel the need to wait things out, and see my options.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:02 pm

Post by Maverick »

Talitha, quick quesiton, why do you find Mr. Flay suspicious again? I guess I missed that.. I'm just curious, I'm not attacking you in any way. heh.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:59 am

Post by Maverick »

Talitha, I somewhat see your logic on the Mr. Flay thing.. somewhat. I don't agree with it entirely though, whenever I read the post about Assasin the first thing I thought was, oh he just made a mistake by saying that, not because I thought he was scum, nor cop, just becuase of the mere fact that I figured people would say something about it, when, it actually ment nothing. If I had to choose finding Mr. Flay suspicious or Assasin suspicious for that though, I would have to say Assasin. Mainly because he voted for no apparent reason, just to follow IS, then made a crappy, in my opinion, defense for it. I think that Mr. Flay found that suspicious, hence, voted for him.

I do, however, find it suspicious that after all that long push towards Dourgrim, and debating with fellow players, that you suddenly seem so interested in lynching lurkers. I don't disagree, but just find it wierd. Since this is the only thing that is remotely supicious to me this game, I'm going to have to
Vote: Talitha
. I'm not saying I have anything saying that your sure scum, but it's, like I said, the only thing thus far this game that I have found suspicious. I'm a bit hesitant on the vote because of you being a bad player to lynch if town, but it is far worth it if you are scum.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Maverick »

Talitha, if someone can follow you up on that, then I'll consider taking my vote off of you, because the game(s) I have played with you have been to long ago to remember your Day 1 game style. I still find what your doing suspicious, but if that is your game style, I wouldn't want to risk voting off an experienced player that is innocent. But you could also be scum, and just be using that as defense. Anyone here that can confirm that this is how Tally always plays on Day 1?

KingEnigma: First off, where have you been? I forgot you were even in this game. Anyways, I can understand why you think that, but I guess I just didn't explain myself properly, I didn't really find the Assasin thing suspicious, all I was saying is that I do understand why Mr. Flay would have thought it suspicious, and I was just explaining what Mr. Flay might have been thinking voting for Assasin. I also said that if I were to choose between the two to think suspicious in that, I would pick Assasin, but I didn't find either of them suspicious, therefore, I didn't vote for them.

Right now, I am not certain in anyone, my vote is just my top suspect, I'm not even 50% sure about my vote, It's just all I have right now.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:49 am

Post by Maverick »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:

The only time I ever said I agreed with anyone's points was when I revoted Talitha because Dourgrim's points in addition to my own were enough evidence for me to put my vote somewhere.
You sort of agreed to my point made in post 110, in post 111. Just thought I'd correct you, you have agreed with some points.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:06 pm

Post by Maverick »

Dourgrim is now only one away from being lynched, everyone now knows this? He has five out of six votes. Just thought I'd remind people. Dourgrim, anything to say in your defense?

Also, I'll
Unvote: Talitha
since it is doing absolutely nothing. I think we should just get this day over with, and see if we gain any info tonight, but not necisarily with Dourgrim.. Right now all we can really do is lynch and hope.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:31 pm

Post by Maverick »

MoS: Why should I keep my vote on someone who nobody else thinks is scum? Only you and Dourgrim agreed with me, and that's three votes, I don't know if you noticed, but it takes six to lynch. It wasn't going anywhere. And why do you care who my vote is on, unless it's on you? Are you trying to get me to vote talitha, because that is who you think is the most suspicious? Maybe you were half right though, so I'll change it to
FOS: Talitha
because I do still find her suspicious, but like I said, it's not going anywhere.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by Maverick »

When did I ever say I was suspicious in Dourgrim? I only unvoted Talitha because it was doing absolutely nothing, and only you and Dourgrim were agreeing with me. I see that other people are suspicious in Dourgrim, I however, do not agree with them. I merely think this day has been worthless thus far, and will not get any better, so want to finish it. I feel that we might get more info tonight than we have this whole game. I do find Talitha suspicious, but I'm not going to vote for her, because it isn't going to do anything, like I said.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:13 pm

Post by Maverick »

I guess I understand what your saying. But saying that I find Talitha suspicious, and voting for her would tell people the same thing, therefore have the same affect, would it not?

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:37 am

Post by Maverick »

Talitha wrote:

Maverick's looking very suss to me too.
I'm guessing that suss means suspicious, I guess I missed where someone else found me suspicious? You say that just because I disagreed with MoS, I assume?
Mr. Flay wrote:

but I am certain that we'll know more tomorrow, especially when we get to look back on today.
I agree, like I said before, we have gotten very little information today, and would almost definately know more tomorrow.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:31 pm

Post by Maverick »

Are you complaining that I took my vote off of you? When I voted for you I thought that you were the "most" suspicious, I really didn't know anything, just going by gut. I still do find you suspicious, and the most suspicious at that, but I don't see logic in voting someone when it's not going to do anything, therefore I FOS'd you. People see that I am suspicious in you, therefore it does the same thing as me voting for you, just one less vote on you.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:21 pm

Post by Maverick »

Talitha, why would we lynch Dourgrim after his claim? We have 11 players left, 1 nearly confirmed town (I believe Dour, seeing as I never found suspicious in the first place), so therefore the odds of us voting off the wrong person is less. If we lynch him there will be 10 people left, 9 after tomorrow (most likely) and we will have no known innocents. If we don't lynch him we will have more of a chance of lynching a scum today, or even another town, and tomorrow have 9 (again, most likely), but know one innocent. Like I said, I believe Dourgrim, though, I don't know how many of you do.

This sums it up, everything I have found suspicious in Talitha, and now her just wanting to lynch off Dourgrim, even after he's claimed. You might think it's suspicious of me to unvote talitha, and re-vote her now, but like I said, I unvoted her because it wasn't doing anything, and I had a feeling that Dourgrim was going to be lynched. Now I feel that all my past suspicions in Talitha have been more confirmed (although still not 100% sure, again just a gut feeling). Therefore, I
Vote:Talitha
again. At this point in the game, I'd rather lose Talitha being town than lose Dourgrim being town, because I am 90% sure that Dourgrim is town, and 0% sure that Talitha is town, and I'd rather have a nearly confirmed town tomorrow than someone we still have no clue about. And seeing as I have a feeling Talitha is scum, it would be great to lynch scum day one. The loss would be a lot less, in my opinion.

I don't know if you guys understood any of that, but basically it's saying that Dourgrim claimed town, and I believe him. Also that I still find Tally suspicious, hence voted for her. And that the odds of finding scum today/tomorrow would be better if we didn't vote Dourgrim.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:10 pm

Post by Maverick »

Because, like I said, I believe Dourgrim. I can't say that I'm 100% sure that he is town, because I'm not, but I do really think that he is town, therefore 90% sure. And what do I have to know that you arn't scum? I have nothing telling me that arn't scum, and am suspicious in you, therefore I am more sure that you are scum than he is, but not sure on either of you.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:49 am

Post by Maverick »

I understand, now what your saying, IS, and Talitha. But I never said we should make more and more people role claim, all I ment is that I wanted to lynch someone who I thought was scummy, and I didn't think Dourgrim was scum. (If he is scum, I apologize to everyone). I am not going to put the final vote on Dourgrim, because I don't think he is scum, and I do think Tally is scum, therefore my vote is on her, unlike before, I took my vote off of her when I thought she was scum, because I didn't feel it was doing anything. I guess it would be okay if we lynched Dourgrim today, but I'm not going to be the one to put that final vote on him, because I think that we'd be losing a good player.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:36 pm

Post by Maverick »

Wow, I'm soo confused.. *Sighs* I'm going to go back and reread things, Iguess I'm a bit behind.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:15 am

Post by Maverick »

Sorry about the delay of game, I'm pretty much back for good, and hopefully everyone else will come back too so this game can get started back up.

Anyways, I thought I explained why I took my vote off of Talitha on Day 1? Then I thought she was scum, and I unvoted her still thinking she was scum, but the fact that nobody else thought she was scum (except like one other person) made me take my vote off of her, because it wasn't going to do anything. Now, I don't think Talitha is scum, although I have no reason to believe otherwise, I just changed my mind.

I don't think that Mr. Flay is suspicious either, I don't think that he knows anything that we don't know.

As for KingEnigma, I don't think he is scum, but also don't have reason to believe otherwise, he hasn't contributed much this game (Can't really say I have, that'd be hypocritical*) so even if he is town, it wouldn't be a huge loss. But I'm not going to vote for him, because I would rather lynch someone today that I'm more sure of.

Again, sorry I have been absent, I will try my best to check at least once per day.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:18 am

Post by Maverick »

Well MoS, I'm glad you have your opinion, which might I add is completely crap. All I can say to you is I'm telling the truth, and I don't really care what you think about it. One vote for me isn't going to hurt me much, so I'm not threatened yet.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:39 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm so confused, and I have been reading up with it too.. I'm going to re-read again, even though I have re-read already.. I'm still here though, and am keeping up with things, I'm just really lost.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:58 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm not really confused about the gameplay, or anything that will effect the game.. I'm lost in this whole Signiture thing, I have no clue what you guys are talking about and whether or not your actually trying to get somewhere with the day..

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:25 pm

Post by Maverick »

Oh.. I understand now.. Wow, that helps a lot, I hate being confused..

I dunno what to say about that though, it does sound like a possible role block. That's strange. So what are we waiting for now?

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:03 am

Post by Maverick »

Does anyone know the vote count right now?

Talitha might be right about the town possably being less known guitarists, than that of the scum being more known guitarists, but I'm not going to go by that, because I'm not sure about it.

Mr. Flay, do you know if Jonny Ramone and/or Hollsworth are rythm? I'm not sure, I don't really keep up with guitarists, especially rhythm guitarists.

I honestly don't think Assasin is lying, and have never really thought he was scummy, but we lynched dourgrim after he claimed town, why wouldn't we lynch Assasin? I'm not saying we should lynch him, I'm just curious, is that like a strategy of some sort? Or was it just because it was day one..? Anyways, I'm not going to vote for Assasin, because I believe his claim, and don't really want to lose another town. If all else fails we could just continue the day with discussion.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Maverick »

Talitha, you said there might be some distinction between town and scumm, that is what I was saying. Sry. And why would you make the scum a drummer if you were modding this game? This is guitar mafia.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:06 am

Post by Maverick »

Ughh.. I have no suspicions at all right now.. I have a gut feeling that Mr. Flay is scum.. but it's strictly gut, so I'm not going to vote for him. There is nothing he's done to make me think he's scum, I just have a wierd feeling. I wish this day would get us somewhere though.. all we have now is Assasin's role claim, which I believe him. If we get a deadline and I have to end up voting, I'd vote for Assasin though. Anyways, I don't have anything to add..

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:39 pm

Post by Maverick »

Assasin wrote:

Maverick: all he talks about is gut feelings. What's up with that
I can recall saying I had a gut feeling once, and that was in my most recent post, apparently you havn't been paying too much attention, as you say you are.

Mr. Flay, like I said it is just a gut feeling, I would most likely never vote for you until I was more sure. I don't have anything to go by, and could be completely wrong.

Talitha, why the sudden vote change? I didn't see a reason..

Sorry guys I'm going to make a very risky move and put us into night 3, because we aren't getting anywhere. I don't really find Assasin guilty, but I guess he could be, and hopefully we'll get some information tonight.. Anyways, here goes.
Vote: Assasin

I know it's a bit risky to put the last vote on someone, not only in this case because I don't really think Assasin is scum, but because you guys may or may not think that it is a scummy move for me to make. But I can assure you I'm not scum, whether you want to believe me or not is up to you.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by Maverick »

Wow, a lot has happened since I have last been online. Sorry about the delay, I was grounded once again, but am back for now with much information. First I'll claim, I'm Jimi Hendrix - Cop. My night one investigation was KingEnigma - Innocent, my night two investigation was Talitha - Innocent, and my night 3 investigation was Mr. Flay - Guilty.

My 100% sure summary for now is:

Maverick - Innocent (cop)
KingEnigma - Innocent
Nonny -
Internet Stranger -
Mr. Flay - Guilty
Justinl -
Mastermind of Sin -

My suspects:

Mr. Flay
Internet Stranger
Mastermind of Sin (Not so much, but more than the other remaining players)

What I would like to see happen from here is today we lynch Mr. Flay, tonight doctor protects me, while I investigate Internet Stranger. But from there we can decide after results.

I know mafia is going to try to say that I am lying, and maybe even some townspeople won't believe this claim, but trust me I am not lying. This is pretty much a win/lose day, if we lynch wrong today, then it's pretty much over. So trust me and lynch Mr. Flay.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:50 pm

Post by Maverick »

Sorry for the double post, by I have a new 100% sure summary:

Maverick - Innocent (cop)
KingEnigma - Innocent
Nonny -
Internet Stranger - Guilty (He claims cop, when I am cop)
Mr. Flay - Guilty
justinl -
Mastermind of Sin -

If there are two mafia members then we've definately got them, if not our odds our good, just trust me. Nonny, I trust that you are telling the truth, so please help me lynch mafia, and protect me tonight. Justinl I believe that you are town as well, so please trust me.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:52 pm

Post by Maverick »

Right now we can't depend on having insane and sane cops, I am the cop. We can't lynch wrong today, so there is no chance for town to win unless we get a lucky lynch, if we don't go Mr. Flay.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:06 pm

Post by Maverick »

Justinl: I ment that if we decided to believe that there is an insane cop and a sane cop, that we would have more of a chance of lynching wrong, and we can't lynch wrong today or else we're either gonna lose, or lose soon. So I'd prefer you guys believe me and lynch scum, than believe Internet Stranger and lynch the cop.

And I'm not trying to butter you up, I'm just telling you the truth, and we need to lynch scum today badly.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:09 pm

Post by Maverick »

C'mon IS, I thought you'd come up with a better lie that that.. I've always heard about you being such a good player, and all you can come up with is
Internet Stranger wrote:

What a load of crap. Yes, we wil lynch scum. His name is Maverick.
I expected more out of you.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:01 pm

Post by Maverick »

Actually Mastermind of Sin, your the least of my worries not to believe me, because I'm not so sure your not scum with Mr. Flay and Internet Stranger. And if there are two cops then Internet Stranger is the insane cop because my roll is cop which wouldn't come up guilty in an investigation by a sane cop. Anyways, I don't really care whether you guys believe me or not, I only have a limited way of convincing you of the truth, Internet Stranger can come up with all the lies he wants.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:51 am

Post by Maverick »

Night one I investigated KingEnigma, because there was nobody else to investigate I had no idea about who seemed scummy, so it was completely random. But Day 1 I found Talitha suspicious, but nobody else did, that night I investigated Talitha, and she came up innocent, so my only lead was demolished. Day 2 I told you guys that I had a gut feeling about Mr. Flay, I ended up voting Assasin for the final lynch only to investigate during night. So last night I investigated Mr. Flay, and sure enough it was a guilty. Now why is it today, before I even say anything Internet Stranger decides to come out as cop when he knows he's scum? I'm guessing he was thinking that I was the cop when I said I had a gut feeling about Mr. Flay, he probably thought that I was saying that just to give a clue without completely coming out, when infact it was just a lucky guess, when I had no idea at the time, IS knew that Mr. Flay was scum. So last night they kill talitha and before I can say anything he claims cop and says he investigated talitha.

Anyways, I do have to hand it to IS, and Mr. Flay.. Andy Summers, very clever.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:23 am

Post by Maverick »

MoS, I guess I should have said but not enough people did. But you completely missed the point about that, which was I had a reason to investigate Talitha, because I found her suspicious. IS never said anything about finding me suspicious, until after the Mr. Flay gut feeling thing, therefore had no reason to "investigate" me. He only said he was the cop and that he investigated me and got scum, because he thought that I was the cop.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:46 am

Post by Maverick »

Mr. Flay, your wrong, you and Internet Stranger surely know who my parters are, Nonny, justinl, KingEnigma, and possibly MoS, I'm not sure about.

Here is how things are right now:

Mr. Flay - Scum
Internet Stranger - Scum
Mastermind of Sin - Scum/Town
Nonny - Town/Possibly Doc
Justinl - Town
KingEnigma - Town
Maverick - Cop

Now say the scenerio is MoS is scum, if we lynch me today it's over. But if he is town then we will win as soon as you lynch me you'll know I was telling the truth and hopefully the doc (nonny) will get a lucky protection. So basically if I am lynched today town is screwed.
But I vote not to depend on either of those scenarios and lynch Mr. Flay or IS today, and tonight I'll investigate MoS for the 100% sure win.

It is in the hands of Nonny, Justinl, KingEnigma, and even MoS. So choose wisely.

--

IS, I wasn't saying that you rushed on and posted before me necisarily, I ment that you claimed cop before I had a chance to tell people my investigation last night, so now people may believe you over me just for that. I have no way of showing them that you are lying, all I can do is tell them all I know, and hope they will believe me. And I'm pretty sure you didn't kill me last night so it would turn out like this, because right now the chances of town winning are very slim, which I know you are very happy to hear. (see)

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:33 pm

Post by Maverick »

Sorry, I thought I voted Mr. Flay, but now I see that I didn't.. So
Vote: Mr. Flay

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:16 pm

Post by Maverick »

I never said you were scum, I don't even find you suspicious, I'm just not as sure about you as I am justinl, nonny, and kingenigma.. that's all.. and you have voted for the wrong person, unless you are scum..

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:58 pm

Post by Maverick »

Actually IS, I have been posting more now, 1. because I am now ungrounded from the computer, and can post more frequently as I said before. and 2. The town needs me to post now, because if I just gave up we'd lose.

And that's a nice little summary of lies you just made up.. why not say why you killed people on certain nights instead Andy Summers?

And considering this is guitar mafia, don't you think Jimi Hendrix is probably the first person you'd think of to put in it? Nobody else has counterclaimed my claim of Jimi Hendrix. And he is 90% likely to be in the game, and if I were the mod of guitar mafia, I would probably put him as an important role, such as cop. (Cough)

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:47 am

Post by Maverick »

No, tell us all your real role, and then we'll compare Hendrix to them and we'll see what the difference between my cop role and your mafia role is.

Nonny, I just thought of something.. you claimed doctor, and kurt cobain. Well I'm cop and Jimi Hendrix. They are both special/good roles. (Doc, Cop) But think about it, Jimi Hendrix, and Kurt Cobain both died when they were 27, and were two of the best known guitarists. They both were on marajuana constantly, and could probably play better stoned than not. Anyways, I don't think that is a coninsidence, I believe that you are sure doc now. I don't know if you know much about guitarists but KC, and JH are a lot alike.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:19 pm

Post by Maverick »

Mr. Flay, like I said I am now ungrounded from the computer.. If you'll go back and re-read you'll see that I've said I was grounded from the computer nearly everytime I was away, or "lurking". If not, I've got a reasonable reason.

Justinl, you made the right decision, hopefully we'll come off with the win.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:05 pm

Post by Maverick »

I never said you were scum, I was saying I'm not sure about you.. Like on day one when you don't know anything about anyone, you don't know if someone is scum or town.. I never said I thought you were scum, I'm only saying you could be, because I don't have any proof saying your not. Which I do for IS, and Mr. Flay.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:09 am

Post by Maverick »

Do you really think that if I were scum, and justin were on my team that we would make it so obvious by teaming up together like this? No. We are on a team, but not the one you think we're on. And if there are 3 mafia then I'm pretty sure your the 3rd.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:47 am

Post by Maverick »

Nonny wrote:

You know ussually in a small game like this if somone else claims your role you vote for them, which you arn't doing. Is that to mislead the town?
I voted Mr. Flay over Internet Stranger because I am 100% sure about Mr. Flay being scum, because I investigated him, and am only 85% sure IS is scum because he has claimed cop which I know is my role, but there is always that possibility of there being two cops (the only problem is that he supposedly investigated Talitha, which would prove his sanity, and so did I). But if we lynch Mr. Flay today, and you guys finally see that he is scum, you'll also know then that IS is scum as well. Or you could lynch me and know they are both scum, but be unable to do anything about it, and if that is how you want it, go for it.

nonny wrote:

Quote:
Here is how things are right now:

Mr. Flay - Scum
Internet Stranger - Scum
Mastermind of Sin - Scum/Town
Nonny - Town/Possibly Doc
Justinl - Town
KingEnigma - Town
Maverick - Cop

Possible doc? No one else has counter claimed which someone would do if they were it. So saying possible at this point seems stupid to me.

I believe you, but there is no way to know for sure right now.

Internet Stranger wrote:

I am going to be flat out shocked if Maverick somehow pulls this off.
I think everyone on this board would be shocked if I proved to the town that you were scum. But so far your getting the town to believe you, even though your the one lying.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:02 pm

Post by Maverick »

Cubsfan, I voted for Mr. Flay.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:46 am

Post by Maverick »

Right now I've pretty much said all I can say that will show the town that I'm the innocent one. I have nothing else to add, but I'll try to get in another post today.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:21 pm

Post by Maverick »

That's funny IS, because I recall counterclaiming your role multiple times. Counterclaiming in this case is when you said you were cop, and I told them the truth in that I was the real cop. Correct?

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:34 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm getting frustrated too justin, it's so clear that they are scum, I don't know how people can miss it. But that's besides the point.

*Smacks Mr. Flay in the head* I know your scum, and that your are trying to convince my team that I am scum to win, which is fine with me, because that is what your supposed to do. But please don't be a jackass about it.. "Mav, are you grounded again". That made me mad. Whatever though. Nonny, KingEnigma, do you have any opinions at all?

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:41 am

Post by Maverick »

justinl wrote:

MastermindOfSin wrote:
Also, if IS's theory about Mr. Flay and Maverick possibly being scum together is true, then the scum would need one more innocent vote before they could lynch their scum partner, unless Mr. Flay plans to vote for himself.

You're grasping at straws. If IS's theory about that is correct, then we should lynch Mr. Flay anyways.. duh
That's exactly why IS said that. IS knows that Mr. Flay is his partner, and that it's either gonna be me or Flay lynched today. That way if Flay is lynched mafia will have a better chance of winning tomorrow because town will possibly be thinking that IS was telling the truth. Actually I must hand it to him, he's doing very well in thinking of clever stuff to convince the town.

Nonny, KingEnigma I'm telling the truth, and this is the last time I'm gonna say it because I've said it so many times. I know anyone could say they were telling the truth, but please trust me.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Maverick »

Sorry I couldn't post all weekend because I was at my mom's house and there was no internet there.

Nonny, when I was grounded and had to make a night choice it took me at least a couple of days to make the choice. One night it took at least a week, maybe longer. I went a day past the deadline.

Didn't IS say he investigated KingEnigma too, and that he came up innocent? Which would mean that Nonny, and KingEnigma are 100% innocent? So in Nonny's eyes it's either Mr. Flay, IS, Mav, MoS, or justinl so why not vote MoS just because me and jusinl are trying to convince you that we're the real deal, and Mr. Flay and IS are trying to convince you that they're the real thing? (even though they're lying) That way we lynch scum, and tonight hopefully nonny will make a lucky decision, if not we'll be in the same situation tomorrow except it will be 2 vs. 3 instead of the current 3 vs. 4. If it ended up nonny making the right decision we would win the game.

I'm not even sure whether MoS is scum or not, but if there are 3 which is the probable scenario, I'm pretty sure it's him. But I am sure that Mr. Flay is scum, because I investigated him last night, and that IS is scum because he claimed my role. My vote is currently on Mr. Flay simply because I investigated him last night, and got guilty.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:20 am

Post by Maverick »

That's why there was a question mark after that, I wasn't sure. But it looks as if you thought out your lies so there was no trap to fall in.

I don't have time to post a longer one, will when I get home from school.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:02 pm

Post by Maverick »

Your the main worry of mine, your the most important role of the game right now for the innocent side because you are not only the doc, but a sure innocent right now.

Look, I'm the real cop and that is all I can say, I'm Jimi Hendrix, and I told you who I investigated. If you don't believe me lynch me, and lose the game for us. I want to win, but it's no use trying to get you guys to believe me.. So just lynch me and hope for a lucky night choice nonny.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:00 pm

Post by Maverick »

If I could, I'd vote for me too, because I'm at the point of not caring anymore because you guys are the most stubborn people I've ever played with. Anyways.. Good game guys. *claps* for IS, Flay, and MoS.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:39 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm not gonna vote for myself, but you got the point that I was getting frustrated, well at least justinl did. But right now I'm just hoping that nonny will believe me, considering I'm the one telling the truth.. you know the reason I haven't really given much to tell you I'm telling the truth because I have told you everything I have to tell you. I don't know anything else. All I know is that IS, Flay, and possably MoS are scum together, and that I am Jimi Hendrix, cop.

I don't care which of the three we lynch today, as long as we get scum. I'd prefer Flay or IS over MoS that way I can investigate him tonight. And I'd prefer Flay over IS because I investigated him and got scum. That's why my vote is on Flay and not IS.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:39 am

Post by Maverick »

Post count?

Where's Nonny been?

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:39 am

Post by Maverick »

vote* sry.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:34 am

Post by Maverick »

Notice now that Flay is closer to getting lynched, IS, and Flay put more time into saying that they kind of think each other is scum. IS is saying that Flay could be scum (even though he did say it once before) that way if we do lynch Flay, tomorrow he can say well I said I thought he might be scum. And Flay is now saying MoS may be scum because 1. he's trying to save his own neck and 2. That way if we lynch MoS then Flay can say tomorrow well I said I thought he might be scum.

I know Mr. Flay, and Internet Stranger are scum, so I would prefer lynch one of the two of them. But I'm like 85% sure that MoS is the third scum. I have no way of knowing though, but if we lynch one of the other two nonny could protect me tonight, and I could investigate MoS, just to know for sure. If we lynch scum today, we'll most likely end up winning this game, unless IS could pull it off somehow tomorrow (assuming he's not lynched, because I doubt it at this point).

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Maverick »

Flay, what happens today is more important than tonight. Yes tonight I will be able to investigate MoS and know whether he's scum or not. But to do that I have to be alive. When MoS voted for you, it may or may not make the town think of him, or you as scum less, because he voted for you, and he wouldn't want to vote for his partner.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:29 pm

Post by Maverick »

nonny it's on you.. you pretty much have to vote before MoS because if he votes for me, then u vote for flay then deadline says I'm gone. So for any hope of a win for town, you'll have to vote flay before MoS votes me.. Or you could vote for me.. Just do what you feel is the right decision. Good Luck.

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:19 am

Post by Maverick »

I guess that works, but we're not gonna get anywhere for tomorrow.. It will be the same situation, right now it's 4 town, vs. 3 mafia and tomorrow after we get rid of a mafia today and mafia gets rid of a town tonight it will be 3 vs. 2, but at least will have one down. So
Vote: MastermindofSin
I don't really want to vote him, because I'm not 100% sure about him, I'm pretty sure though. Well I hope this works out..

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:48 pm

Post by Maverick »

Sorry Cubsfan,
Unvote, Vote: MastermindofSin

*Maverick*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:28 am

Post by Maverick »

Ughh.. I'm so frustrated. lol, but I gotta hand it to Flay, and IS you guys played a good game. IS, you thought of plenty of clever things whether you were kinda quiet or not, you played well, I think without you town would have won. Flay, you had a good statement to say for anything anyone said to you whether true or false, it was always very believable. MoS, you didn't really convince anyone, but claps anyways. :D

KingEnigma, you did what you had to do, sorry you didn't believe me and just, and I can assure you we do not share a bed hehe.
Nonny, You should have been here more, we needed you to add some discussion, things may have resulted differently..

Anyways, good game all. Was fun playing with you, I look forward to playing with you in the future. (Hopefully on IS, and Flay's side next time :) )

*Maverick*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”