tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:26 pm

Post by tick »

vote mastermindofsin
for not even attempting to give a reason to vote me no matter how piss poor it is (such as this one.)

I would have even accepted for being the last person on the list :P
"City, it is I, the Tick, your destined defender...show me where it hurts!"
tick
tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:18 pm

Post by tick »

MofS: Oh I know it was a perfectly random vote, I just like people to put more effort and make up an obvious stupid reason to justify their random vote. Much like mine was.
I really don't think I over-reacted.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:although still FOS:tick for overreacting to a random vote...
hehe sounds like you are the one over-reacting to my random vote :)

so is dourgrim evil? I am confused about that.
IS were you just making stuff up?
tick
tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:16 pm

Post by tick »

shit.. sorry...
I'm one of those slackers.
Too much work and cricket to go to recently.

unvote mastermind of sin
pointless at this stage really. And I've done nothing whatsoever to back it up.

It's pretty confusing to get much out of what has gone on so far as it all appears to be talking about the way people have played in the past and what normally happens, and I have only just come here so I don't have much clue about any of it.

I think it is best to to not have any sort of mass role-claim of our names or even people giving them away under little of no pressure as at this stage we don't know what kind of names the mafia have.
They may well have guitarist names indistinguishable from ours, which the mod could do to make it fairer and to stop us mass claiming to weed out the mafia.
So this is quite likely.

Perhaps they are violinists or something but the mod may still have given them names to use safely.

Or maybe they aren't guitarists and don't have any idea what names are safe, which we can only hope for.
then if they slip up and claim a name that someone else has we no we have our mafia. ( well know it is 1 of 2 people at least.)
tick
tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:43 pm

Post by tick »

vote justinl

That "whatever, vote dourgrim" post sticks out like a sore thumb.

Could you not be bothered putting in any effort at all to justify it?
justinl wrote:IS's logic convinced me.. It makes good sense to bandwagon an experienced player which you apparently are on the first day.. I could understand you finding it unacceptable maybe on day two, but who are we kidding when we say we can catch scum day 1?
If his logic convinced you, surely you could have made a point of that at the time?

And what exactly was IS's logic?
It seems to be pretty obvious he has absolutely no logic behind his vote other than a completely random vote he is sticking with to get the day over with.

Sure it is day 1, but why does that mean you have to just fall into the good ole day-1 slacking off routine?
Day 1 can be productive if people utilise it.

And then you say, we have no chance of catching a scum on day 1, so why bother? Lets just vote off an experienced player. That's a great move.
tick
tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:27 pm

Post by tick »

Can we have a vote count please mod?

I think I am voting justinl who I still find suspicious, due to lack of reasons to not find him suspicious.

IS is starting to attract my suspicion, how can you possibly criticise maverick for going after who he finds more suspicious, and hoke about following him blindly etc, when you have just been saying all day Vote dourgrim, for no reason at all.

And I can sympathise with dourgrim for having to defend "you are guilty, what do you say to that?!"
tick
tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:35 pm

Post by tick »

unvote justinl : vote Internet Stranger
tick
tick
Townie
tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:41 pm

Post by tick »

hehe
dourgrim wrote:you have been absolutely and utterly worthless to the Town today, IS. You haven't added a damn thing to any discussions, haven't proposed any ideas, or even said much of anything at all without couching it in so much poorly-written sarcasm as to make it unintelligible
You're useless!
Internet Stranger wrote:Even if by some slim chance you werent scum, you arent all that useful to the rest of us anyways. Even if the people that are voting you (since im certainly not alone here) happen to be wrong, oh well, you were just fodder anyways. At least in my single solitary opinion, youre very likely to be scum. Especially when you consider your boorish behavior
No, You're Useless!
justinl wrote:wtf is that supposed to mean? do you have reasons to find Assasin, nonny, KingEnigma, Mastermindof sin or maverick "not suspicious
I mean, I found no reason to unvote you so I hadn't, until now.
Noone stood out more than you to my mind.
justinl wrote:I feel a contradiction of the previous quote..
Except I never came out and just said you are guilty. I have never said you are guilty, I have said I found your behaviour suspect. You're explanations, re. following IS's logic, were pissweak, so I continued to find you suspicious.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”