The "I need this role to be defined somewhere" thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:28 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Pirates

A faction defined by a factional Vanillaization that wins if they have Vanillaized one of each PR belonging to living faction by a given day. They do not have to get rid of other factions but that certainly helps.
I want to use this in a game someday.
Last edited by KittyTacky on Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:45 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Global

Role modifier, makes the action target all living players in the game (or dead players in case of roles like Reviver or Coroner) at once.
Heard this once in the lobby, didn't see it on the wiki. Either very powerful or very weak/useless depending on the role modified and the specifics (does Global Cop get a list of players and their alignments, e.g "Alice is Town, Bob is Town, Claire is scum" or just alignments without player names, e.g "Town, Town, Scum"? The former is gamebreaking without some weird gimmick gating it, the latter basically gives you town/scum ratio with any 3Ps counted with mafia which is decent but kinda weak).
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant

Return to “Mafia Discussion”