They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #241 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Titus self disqualified themselves from stump status
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi too lazy to switch accounts - ending day early there was so.bad and im kinda mad about it. We're not voting here until at least half the deadline is over.
Based on my skims i think within moon/house is most likely to me and titus is prob town. House more likely than moon
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4182 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah we were at a point where 1 mistep made it all come crashing down.

what was the stump special power?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you also have 2 conftown voices that cannot be removed from the game by scum that are preselected.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

weak hider and commuter IC is also ridiculously OP in a closed setup. if the rand was different we were a lot more fucked here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma breaking his scumtells and not doing them in this game is impressive, good on him maintaining the townread. that was an incredible effort from him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4222, Moongrass wrote:Hey hydra and Gamma why didn't you guys hammer me?
Precisely because of the fact stumps had an ability.
If it was a vig shot we were screwed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think WIM is the most important thing to bring in a stump game as a stump. To push things without fear of retaliation.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

I will say I feel bad for norwee bc he didnt at least check out of the game lategame and i could see him trying so my goal was to pocket him the most
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

I played my slanky scum meta so i was less toxic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4265, Titus wrote:The hydra did recover after their flub.
Nancy actually scumslipped on d3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3349, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:\o/. He’s checking jjh. Xmas came early. :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Meant for the scum pt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh wow so NK should have not claimed anything :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4311 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah we wanted him to claim commuter enabler but he flubbed the claim
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”