Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:43 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Tick has a whole 15 posts to his name. He is just a misguided newbie. Meanwhile, Dourgrim is evil.

Vote: Dourgrim
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:54 am

We can talk on Day 2. Day 1 is for following IS mindlessly.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:49 pm

Yea, because I say he is evil.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:09 am

I didnt realize that this was supposed tp be a newbie game. Do I need to put disclaimers with every post?

Dourgrim being evil is the same was saying its a random vote. Why would I vote someone if I dont think they were evil scum? The fact is that NONE of you know ANYTHING. Not yet at least.

So you pick someone at random, lynch them, and hope for the best. This time around, Dourgrim is the one I picked and hence, the winner of the Day 1 bandwagon. So lets hop to it, pile on the votes and show him how popular he really is.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am

Great this means we can sort a bunch of things out when we lynch Dourgrim. So lets do it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:56 pm

yea yea whatever. Lynch lynch!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:21 pm

Its not my fault that I actually have the sack to go on and make up my mind on who to lynch.

The stifling discussion is due to lurkers, not me. Im actually being the most productive at moving things along. Now lets lynch Dourgrim and move on to day 2 please.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:13 am

Or we can just lynch Dourgrim now and save the petty lurker hunting and squabbles for Day 2.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:09 pm

Uh.. My choice of Dourgrim is not due to any logic, I dont need any. My reasoning is simple that some ethereal force of instinctive nature told me to pick Dourgrim. In other words, its random.

But I like my pick, so ill stick to it because none of you can come up with anything better. Besides, Dourgrim is also doing a poor job of defending himself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:00 am

Assasin wrote:
People who don't talk can't make mistakes.
so that means I'm always right, cool
I voted Dourgrim because he's evil, and I didn't need IS to tell me that
I know im repainting the target Tally put on Assassin for tonight. But does this mean that Assassin may know something? Do you lurker clowns want to force him to elaborate?

If not, vote Dourgrim already and lets move on!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:01 am

Assasin wrote:
People who don't talk can't make mistakes.
so that means I'm always right, cool
I voted Dourgrim because he's evil, and I didn't need IS to tell me that
I know im repainting the target Tally put on Assassin for tonight. But does this mean that Assassin may know something? Do you lurker clowns want to force him to elaborate?

If not, vote Dourgrim already and lets move on!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:06 pm

I rather enjoy this petty bickering. As long as Dourgrim is the one lynched, of course. But please, carry on.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:54 pm

Mr. Flay, the whole reasoning is that mafia is less likely to look scummy on day 1 because they have more info than everyone, and arent feeling around in the dark. Also is that an experienced player is much better at avoiding lynch even if they are mafia, so it's better to lynch an experienced player so in subsequent rounds if a newbie is playing mafia it will be easier to tell. (verbatim what IS said earlier)
I did?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:12 pm

I still dont see a reason as to why I should switch
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:42 am

I thought you were still voting for Dourgrim. You know Dourgrim still hasnt done anything to convince anyone that he isnt scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:41 pm

Why isnt Dourgrim lynched yet?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:25 am

Good idea Maverick, lets continue to force everyone to role claim. That way we know who the cops and doctors are. Hey maybe some scum will be stupid and claim mafia too!

Or lets lynch someone else that doesnt look scummy. If we are lucky, we can lynch the cop! I mean, lynching the suspicious person who couldnt defend himself and finally makes a weak townie role claim clearly isnt the sensible thing to do according to Maverick. Even the possibility that he lies is also impossible. And on the remote chance that he isnt, he was just a townie and we finally have the day end.

But youre right Maverick, lets all loyally follow you and ignore everything that has happened so far.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:07 pm

Im drowning in a sea of irony.

Now really, when exactly did I say "im the best, be my loyal zombies"? Hell, when did I say anything even remotely close to that? All I said over and over is, Dourgrim is scum, no one has a better idea, lets lynch him.

Especially now that you claim townie. Even if by some slim chance you werent scum, you arent all that useful to the rest of us anyways. Even if the people that are voting you (since im certainly not alone here) happen to be wrong, oh well, you were just fodder anyways. At least in my single solitary opinion, youre very likely to be scum. Especially when you consider your boorish behavior.

If the rest voting public looks at Dourgrim, sees scumminess and lynches him, then great! Hope we got one. Besides, Dourgrim, youre in desperation mode now, a clear cut sign of being scum.

Tick I can excuse, he is just misguided.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:16 pm

Im drowning in a sea of irony.

Now really, when exactly did I say "im the best, be my loyal zombies"? Hell, when did I say anything even remotely close to that? All I said over and over is, Dourgrim is scum, no one has a better idea, lets lynch him.

Especially now that you claim townie. Even if by some slim chance you werent scum, you arent all that useful to the rest of us anyways. Even if the people that are voting you (since im certainly not alone here) happen to be wrong, oh well, you were just fodder anyways. At least in my single solitary opinion, youre very likely to be scum. Especially when you consider your boorish behavior.

If the rest voting public looks at Dourgrim, sees scumminess and lynches him, then great! Hope we got one. Besides, Dourgrim, youre in desperation mode now, a clear cut sign of being scum.

Tick I can excuse, he is just misguided.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:50 pm

I only say "I told you so" after I catch the scum, not before. Besides, me being arrogant? Thats just crazytalk. Like claiming to use common sense and logic when you have no information. That more scummy than anything.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:17 am

YES!.. youre right Dourgrim! Come brother, let us hoist our drinks up and make a blood pact to catch us some scum! Men! To the stables! For tonight we shall return triumphant! Women, put the kids to bed early tonight, for us men will consumate our hunt on our arrival tonight!

YYYEEEAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Unvote: Dourgrim

Death to scum!!

Vote: Dourgrim
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:07 am

Vote: Kingenigma
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:10 pm

So.. how about KingEnigma, he is lynchable, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:55 am

Nothing to add for now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:05 pm

Im dossapointed with the inactivity. I still would prefer to take my chances with King Enigma right now. I would have a hard time voting for Tally anyways, even if she latched on to my coat tails.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:03 pm

23 hours of inactivity is unacceptable.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:44 am

This is ridiculous. I want the mod to give me autolynch powers for when the game stalls.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:19 pm

Unvote: KingEnigma
Vote: Assassin
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:53 pm

You and Tally already made my arguement for Assassin already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:15 am

I still like my Assassin vote
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:58 am

Their time will come soon enough. Sudden lurkers that just come back from the dead (or the flu) are highly suspicious.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:22 pm

Its not my fault that Assassin looks like scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:56 pm

I dont believe him, if some lurker doesnt blow him out fo the water, I dont believe that he could be just a normal townie.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:11 pm

I really think Assassin is our scum, especially with Nonny's hesitation. Its so clear to see that she knows something, and im speculating that its about Assassin. My vote stays.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:43 pm

We do have a lot of lurkers. But I think we got assassin. I really suspect Nonny, she still hasnt voted him after I pointed her out. It cant possibly be this obvious.

Either way, I want to lynch Assassin and possibly Nonny tomorrow. Unless better scum pop up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:52 am

Same goes to you Nonny =0)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:10 pm

Screw this. I dont want to lynch wrong again. We got one scum.

Night1: Talitha Innocent
Night2: MoS Innocent
Night3: Maverick Guilty

Im
Andy Summers
. Nice to meet you.

Vote: Maverick
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:24 pm

What the hell are you idiots doing? Do I need to flash a giant banner?

Im the bloody cop! Lynch Maverick already!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:03 pm

Not only can Maverick NOT sound any more desperate, but im floored that you dolts would believe him.

OF COURSE he was going to claim cop, duh.

Justin, is your self esteem that low that you will let Maverick butter you up like that? Dont you see that all he is doing is gathering an ally? Then again, you could be scum. But oh no, im throwing daggers at Justin, he surely wont go along with me now!

What a load of crap. Yes, we wil lynch scum. His name is Maverick.

And Justin. I always go after people I havent investigated. I think its more efficient than wasting a day proving my sanity when the mafia will usually kill one of my targets later in the game. For Example, Tally in this game.

Lynch Maverick, he is full of crap.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:23 pm

There is nothing to expect, I got the cop investigation behind me. I dont need any creativity.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:16 pm

Nimrods, I CANT be the insane cop. I got Tally as innocent already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:09 am

Hey scum,

The day started on Monday 14th at 8am. I post that day at 10pm. You had plenty of time to post yourself.

Yet, you not only had to be prodded, you waited for the Wednesday 16th to post!

You would like us to believe that this was all some surreptitious plan involving timing, but all that happened was that you fell asleep and got fingered by the cop.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:27 pm

Of course I pushed for the Dourgrim and Assassin kills, I hadnt checked them at all, so the odds of scummyness are better.

Here, I will give you a gift of insight on how IS plays. Hopefully youll learn something and hurry up and lynch the damn guaranteed scum.

Its not surprising that I would check Tally first. I would need a solid investigation to be able to lynch her. In the meantime might as well lynch Dourgrim, the odds as just as good as everyone elses, except Tally.

Next day I check MoS, because he wasnt saying enough in the beginning of the game to my liking. And I always believe that scum groups usually end up with one lurker. So my investigations were set on finding that lurker. Oh well, he was innocent.

The next one to go was Assassin, he was somewhat lurking too, then he started acting paranoid. I remember Tally going after him, so why not pursue it, end the day and try my luck again the next night.

Which leads me to the next lurker, Maverick. Yaay! Got one!

Its lynch or die, so what better time to come out with a guaranteed scum lynch? Im sure im sane because of Tally's death. Its a slam dunk. Notice how Maverick suddenly is posting frequently once he got found out.

now...

Stop being a bunch of morons and lynch Maverick already! He is 100% guaranteed scum!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:42 pm

Thats because my suspicions are you or Enigma and flay. And I have a guaranteed scum now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 pm

Now you can tell us why Hendrix wouldnt be scum as well. They tend to be important roles too, wouldnt be much of a game without you scum to chase around.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:01 pm

I find myself completely in shock that Maverick isnt lynched yet. Im the damn cop! Maverick is not only found 100% guilty, he is sitting there throwing out every name hoping to get people to fall for his crap!

He has buttered up Justin and played pied piper on him. He is trying to butter up Nonny. Notice he hasnt said crap about Enigma yet, thats only because he isnt around. And he is only attacking Flay because he wont fall for Mavericks crap, the fact that I look at him suspiciously is irrelevant. Maverick is my 100% scum tonight.

Its so clear to see that Maverick is trying to draw up a quick bandwagon with whoever is around in hopes to stave off a guaranteed scum lynch. I am going to be flat out shocked if Maverick somehow pulls this off. It would be worth a scummy outright.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:29 pm

I just realized what Maverick is trying to pull off. And frankly, its rather genius.

He knows he is totally screwed, so instead of attacking me directly, he is simply trying to sell out his scum friend in order to discredit me. Thats why he was buttering everyone else up while totally ignoring me. He wants everyone to go along with him and vote for one person whom we all believe to be suspicious so he ends up looking like the hero.

Everyone would have to believe him then! If he was the real cop, Maverick should have been screaming bloody murder instead of this wily ruse.

Its really a clever plan Maverick, but I stand behind my investigation 100%. Again people, I am the COP, Maverick is SCUM. I nailed him flat out and cleanly. Dont let him weasel away like that, youll just end up looking like fools!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Nope, im not 100% sure on Flay, where I am 100% on Maverick. Besides, why should I go along with the plans of a known scum. Lynch the guaranteed scum today, and if I dont get the third with my investigation, we can look at Flay again tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:41 am

What you dolts dont realize is that the same arguement holds true when Maverick is the scum!

Dont any of you find it suspicious at all that Maverick isnt countering my claim at all? All he is trying to do is offer you a sacrificial lamb instead? In all the games you have seen, isnt the normal reaction of a cop when he sees a fake cop claim to blow up and call for the hordes to kill the fake cop?

How many times have you seen any real cop act as non-chalant as Maverick is trying to pull?

If you dont like me, than thats fine. But dont throw away a game that we still have a good chance at just because of some silly vendetta against me. Its not fair to the other townies.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:45 am

#2 is wrong. I dont know that Flay is scum. Only seems very likely that he is. Maverick is the only guaranteed scum amongst us.

We dont know for sure if Enigma is scum or not. So the scum could actually be Maverick, Enigma and MoS. You will look like a real jackass if we lynch Flay and he turned out to be innocent.

Thats really what I dont want to happen. For me, lynching Maverick is 100% guaranteed and will allow us to save face no matter the odds.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:45 pm

I really like how Maverick throws some junk out there, stirs the pot, has Justin yell like a rabid squirrel, then dissapears again until the tide is back towards everone realizing he is scum again.

The fact remains that I am 100% stone cold lock dead set super dooper sure that Maverick is our scum. No amount of trickery, deception or guile from Maverick is going to convince me otherwise. I am so not going to fall for any little trap they try to setup for us, even if Justin continues to scream like madman.

So many possibilities are floating out there, even Justin could be some sort of mafia mason traitor, that is really an excellent point, it convinces me even more that the only thing I can truly trust is my Maverick is scum investigation. Its the only 100% sure shot that I have and I will not jeopardize the odds of the town winning this game by deviating from it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:04 pm

I find it hilarious how we keep finding evidence that Maverick is lying, yet he still remains alive. Could you people please end my frustration and lynch the scum?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:14 am

You could have saved yourself a bunch of typing and just said "What IS said, but flip the names around to how I want them."

Im getting upset that we are stalledbecause no one has the balls to listen to my investigation. Damnit you goons, I got a scum!

Not only that, but look at the misinformation Maverick is trying to spread. Can he be any more desperate? All he had to do was scroll back a few pages and see my investigation list:

1) Tally - innocent
2) MoS - innocent
3) Maverick - SCUM

So considering how simple it is to look that up, why did Maverick choose to lie to us, again? Perhaps to try and steal the vote and get himself a scum victory? Spread more confusion so things go the way of the scum?

We are wasting time, Maverick should have had his 100% guaranteed scum self lynched days ago.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:59 pm

Maverick has spun himself such a flimsy web of lies that its falling apart around him now. He tried to sustain the lies by lurking, but even that did not work. He told so many lies that he is now tripping over them.

The fact of the matter is that he has for all practical purposes given up hope on pulling off this silly scum gambit, notice how he wont even try to manifest additional lies to cover the previous ones. It now lies upon the rest of you to lynch him like the scum he is, so stop stalling, we still have other scum out there to find, so lets start off with the guaranteed one, both by my investigation and by his villanous scum behavior.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:15 pm

Pity party wont work either Maverick. Lets finish off the scum, we got more to hunt down tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:35 pm

Uh... Justin.. how can I go from claiming youre an evil mason to then not having any substance to my posts?!?

Besides, I never once said you were evil, just swayed by Maverick's lies.

My one and single contention is that Maverick is 100% scum. I have the cop investigation to lean on. I have a dead townie to confirm my sanity. I seriously have NO doubt that Maverick is our scum, I dont see why I would vote for anyone else.

Although what I do notice is that you magically, suddenly clear KE when he is Public Lurker #1 and not even listening to the real cop (IS) or the fake cop (Maverick).

You also neglect the fact that Maverick has proverbially given up and is doing the last ditch desperate effort technique to fool whoever is left. I have remained steadfast with my investigation behind me.

Im extremely positive that Maverick is out guaranteed scum and I dont see why we need to deviate from that. This stubborness combined with blatant lurking is making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:53 pm

Now we are running in circles, Maverick is back to using the same fake lines he did at the beginning. Someone end this day and lynch Maverick the scum, please.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:51 pm

You do remember that I found him innocent, right? I think im going to go on record and say that I will be investigating KingEnigma tomorrow. I fail to understand why he wont follow the cop (IS) or anyone else for that matter.

Why insist on being Captain Cowboy?

I really just want this day over, please lynch Maverick. I have served you a scum on a platter, what more do you want?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:56 pm

uh.. you may/may not believe now.. and every other time for that matter...
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:46 pm

Bah, you are all a buch of fools

Im the cop Dammnit! Mavertick is SCUM.

Damnit im gettting so sick of this. SOmeone end the dam,n day alreadsy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:35 pm

I really think that Maverick may just be serving us up a scum friend. I much prefer to lynch Maverick, since thats 100% guaranteed for me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:09 am

How convinient that Maverick's plan falls perfectly with my theory that he is feeding us his goons so that we fall for his bogus claim. Once we trust him, its time to dunk whichever accused witch he wants in the river.

oops, did you forget to mention the downside there Maverick?

Maverick has to look for scapegoats since I have him fingered and cornered. My investigation 100% accurate.

Mod, it may be time for a hard deadline.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:51 am

Despite that the fact that everybody and their mother already insists that they are partnered?

The time for cheeky monkey games is very much over. Stop the insanity and lynch Maverick.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:50 am

Im still checking KE tonight, he is lurking too much for my taste. Notice how he is all nice and forgotten. No one is saying anything about him.

It would suprise me if Maverick and KE were scum, but I only have Meverick as a certainty. MoS is innocent per my investigation, in case you all forget.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:02 pm

My scum radar just exploded. Can you scum clowns be any more blatant? Nonny, please just vote Maverick. Im starting to get annoyed by these silly antics.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:41 am

Dazzle them with bullshit, then hit them where it hurts.

We were so dead in the water. We should not have won this.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”