Micro 1023 - The Coalition: TBotITGBSMoD [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #579 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 573, Prism wrote:And re: "gamestate" not in a million fucking years do I let you in the coalition after I realize your main, that is a towntell for people not playing like they're stuck in 2015 Jan 2.0 and the second your main was outed it killed any chance of it
Sure thing bud <3 whatever you wanna claim.
It isn't allowed to discuss replacements - so obviously no one claimed anything about it LMAO.
You would have said i was scum if you really believed that there - You're just post game posturing . You get no credit for town winning here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, GuiltyLion wrote:I will admit that my first immediate thought was town-indicative to replace out in that manner, but then when I thought more about it I realized a blacklist can only be ethical if carried out as either alignment, so it wasn't a good reason for a townread. plus I had enough other Actually Good Game Related reasons to townread Iverson (covered in ) regardless, and was already scumreading Kobalition too
Occams razor will still bias you into the former direction, as I would in that position in a setup like this where you may as well test that pairing of individuals.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like deadass you never played with me and try to say you would have flipped your read. If anything it would have been out of grudge, not a legitimate adjustment. Your only interaction with me on this site has been within speakeasy not in mafia games. So yeah! Have fun with trying to believe you influenced nothing with the manner you replaced out.
I was just unlucky i was using your slot as a key piece i guess.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Didnt mean to quote that heart, I got got by hectic, who i nearly always play around as scum to wriggle out his grasp lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am honored to be of such significance that I was blacklisted by you when I did not even play forum mafia, nevermind know about this site.
I apologize for being such an annoyance to you that i can transcend space and time to cause you grief.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

My early time playing mafia was having fun playing a specific open setup and occasionally trying to learn the more serious side of it via guidance from someone quite helpful and not really being into the community side so not sure how i could have caused you grief on epicmafia either if i dont remember you ~~~ i had no issues with you while playing this game, so i must simply conclude there is some weird grudge that you are holding against a group of people i am associated with rather than me as an individual, which i did not assume at first because it would have been very petty and childish to do so.
I wont be mutually blacklisting you unless you continue to OGI upon replacement. Thats all.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”