Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey, I'm the co/backup mod of this game! If you have a pressing issue that requires resolving in a timely manner and cyrus isn't around, or you just need me for whatever reason in relation to this game, please do not hesitate to contact me on here or on Discord! Have a good game all~
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Most recent votecount should be fixed :)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

vote count 1.9

Dwlee99
(3): MURDERCAT, goats, Infinity 324
MURDERCAT
(2): PookyTheMagicalBear, Klick
northsidegal
(2): Gamma Emerald, Dwlee99
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(5): Datisi, implosion, GuiltyLion, northsidegal, Flea The Magician

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to be kicked off the island

day1 ends in (expired on 2021-08-21 16:19:39)

mod notes: backup mod reporting for duty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

northsidegal has been prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please be mindful of your fellow players' preferred pronouns(this is *not* optional*). Thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

well played mafia!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3, Datisi wrote:actually why is guiltylion pinging me town? ehhhhh on second thought i'm not sure.
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”