DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:24 am

Post by DoomCow »

/confirm
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by DoomCow »

random vote:
vote: TAX
just random
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:12 am

Post by DoomCow »

TAX wrote:Scheherazade you seem suspicious to me. But not enough to vote.

Another random vote.
vote:Vi
So random voting on page 4 is better reasoning than someone you are suspicious about? I'm starting to like my vote where it is..
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:05 am

Post by DoomCow »

Having reead the game (I admit I had been skimming the last few pages, ever since those large blocks of text started popping up).

Now,
Unvote: TAX, Vote: Scheherezade

Still not to trusty about TAX, but Scheherezade seems more likely at this point. It's not the role-fishing that makes you look bad, it's the admitting to be role-fishing followed by the denying it. Post 96 on page 4 shows this, especially with the post after it.

But other things add up to it, the tone of 122(page 5) also bugs me for some reason...

Sorry for not using tags but I don´t have much time to post this, so I´m not going to do the quotes.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:18 am

Post by DoomCow »

Still in the game, read up with everything and liking my vote where it is.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:04 am

Post by DoomCow »

I do find the distancing by Al4xz during twilight to be disturbing, but nothing to vote for yet. I'll need some time for a reread to think this over more though...
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:25 am

Post by DoomCow »

Bit more suspicious of Scheh, but as I said, I want to do a reread before I decide
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 am

Post by DoomCow »

iamausername wrote: Gerrendus, Jazzmyn, DoomCow, Caboose. You were all voting Scheherazade for a significant period of D1; what's changed since then to keep you from voting him now?
For one thing, people died. I like to take these deaths back into everything that happened yesterday. Look for any possible connections that might exist, and see all of yesterdays events in a new light.

I just couldn't find the time to do so, and still don't have the time today. I might be able to reschedule some things tomorrow or wednesday though...
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 am

Post by DoomCow »

Finally, things seem to be slowing down for a bit, and am willing to state that I'll start rereading this game tomorrow, whatever happens. I'll make it at least cover all of day 1, and hopefully the entire game. But at the least I'll be posting sometime tomorrow about my findings of day 1.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 am

Post by DoomCow »

Finished day 1, some of my main findings:

Scheherezade: I voted him yesterday, and the reread made me happy with that. Especially now that Percy died tonight, who had some strong posts against him (97 and 132 especially)

Al4xz: some strange vote hopping at the end of the day and his mentioning of a possible GF are both sending me bad vibes.

Juls did some strange things in the early day, and added some minor confusion near the end. But she asked to be replaced, so I'm not sure of her motives.

Finally I'd like to mention Gerrendus who did some minor semi-scummy things, and got the lynching vote.

Tomorrow I´ll do this day with some more musings, and a vote (probably a vote)...
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 am

Post by DoomCow »

There, finished. Events of this day have made me more suspicious of both Al4xa and Scheh, but I didn't like the vote hopping and the way Al4xz tried to talk himself out of it, that weighs the most, so that's where I'm voting for now. Still seeing Scheh as a good second though...

vote: Al4xz
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:21 am

Post by DoomCow »

Well, the reason for what I said in post 377 was because, during mid day 1, Juls did some things that sparkled my attention, mostly the posts that she made before asking for replacement. It was enough to get noticed, but not enough to get a vote, especially since she asked for the replacement.

As for me not voting Puta Puta, by the time I read her posts, she was already at L-1. I wasn't willing to hammer after the claim.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:14 am

Post by DoomCow »

iamausername wrote:
DoomCow wrote:Well, the reason for what I said in post 377 was because, during mid day 1, Juls did some things that sparkled my attention, mostly the posts that she made before asking for replacement. It was enough to get noticed, but not enough to get a vote, especially since she asked for the replacement.
Could you possibly be a little more specific? What exactly was it about these posts that drew your attention?
Can't put it into words, but doing a quick reread on Juls posts from page 6 untill she asked for a replacement, these posts stood out:
131, 137, 185, 187, 197 and 249.

144 in hindsight is somewhat telling, but I can't believe is overread 227: For someone claiming to have forgotten about the game, she sure knows about the details. Should've caught that I guess...
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:49 am

Post by DoomCow »

DC wrote:Can't put it into words, but doing a quick reread on Juls posts from page 6 untill she asked for a replacement, these posts stood out:
131, 137, 185, 187, 197 and 249.
When I'm on MS, I get lazy and I don't want to go back to those post #s. Please summarize what made you think Juls was obvscum back on D1 and please be concise.
[/quote]
those post numbers are toether on 6 pages at most, and they aren't long. As I said, I can't put it to words to why, just some feeling I had back then. Also, it wasn't obvscum, just some things that caught my attention.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 am

Post by DoomCow »

Sorry, but life has been a bit hectic this past week, and when I did have time, my connection failed, so I'm not fully up to date here (and I only just picked up my prod).
Now, for the game, I'm not fully read up, but am willing to
vote: Gerrendus
based on Vi's and Caboose's suspicions/reasonings. Further I should be able to have the time to focus more on the game from Sunday on, so I'll start a reread then..
-'Lie' Daan

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”