Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Caboose »

Using Caboose algorithm for psychoanalysis of posts, I have determined that, without a doubt, al4xz is scum.

Vote: al4xz
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Caboose »

@Scheherazade (I'll call you S from now on), guessing the setup isn't going to help us find the scum at all. Stop talking about the setup, it only facilitates rolefishing by the scumteam.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Caboose »

Gerrendus wrote:Maybe she knew that and that's why she's doing it?
Who's "she"?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Caboose »

al4xz wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Vote Count #1 of Day 1

Vi (1) -- Juls
al4xz (3) -- Caboose, iamausername, ribwich
Scheherazade (1) -- strife220
ribwich (1) -- Jazzmyn
TAX (1) -- DoomCow
DoomCow (1) -- TAX

Not Voting (8) -- Vi, Scheherazade, Der Hammer, al4xz, Percy, BobHiggs, Gerrendus, ZazieR

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch!
Quick note - I'm voting for Caboose.

Fixed. Thanks. - Incog-Co-Mod.
OMGUSer. :P
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Caboose »

strife220 wrote:We probably don't want to look over the fact that discussing the set-up is in now way beneficial to town at this point.

My vote on Scheher is non-random
Scheherazade wrote:Who could have killed the scum player, out of curiosity? Wracking my brain, a serial killer, an insane/CPR doctor, a vigilante-type or a different faction of scum come to mind.
I think scum would be more likely to say this than town, and I'm surprised nobody seems to agree.
I would agree with you... if Scheher wan't new to MS. When I first joined only about 2 months ago, I thought it would be best to guess the setup as well (and I was town my first game here), but I have learned otherwise since then. So, I think that it's a null tell in this case.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Caboose »

Scheherazade wrote:
Gerrendus wrote:I think that it being Scheh's first time here shouldn't preclude them being scum or rolefishing. He may actually be experienced. For example: I have not played on this site before but I have played online mafia before. Does that instantly mean that "while that may be scummy he's new so it's probably a slip and he's probably innocent" is a valid argument? I think not.

Vote:
Scheherazade
This is true: I've played before in real life. However, I think Caboose was the only person who explicitly based his non-vote on my inexperience. Anybody else who's made mention to the comment seems to think it's not role-fishing or anti-town for different reasons. If they simply lied about their reasons and indeed let me off because of my join date, then let them reconsider here.
I definitely don't think that your inexperience should pardon you from being lynched at all. If the mod assigned the roles fairly, he did it randomly. The scum team could be made up of new people, experienced players, or a mix of the two. My point was just that the fact that you're newer to the site makes the argument of role fishing a little weaker to me, because you're exactly how I was when I came to this site (and I wasn't scum in my first game, either). On the other forum where I play mafia, we usually don't have a random voting stage, but a "talk about the set-up" stage where we try to guess the setup until someone says something scummy and we go from there.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Caboose »

Vi wrote:Caboose - Based on Post 81, who is scummiest (or most deserving of a vote, if they are not the same for some reason)?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking? Please clarify the question.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Caboose »

Der Hammer wrote:I'm not linked with Sheh in anyway, just a lowly vanilla. Look elsewhere good sirs and madams.
Who else besides me doesn't like these two sentences?

[quote="Vi]@Caboose: 81 is the new 89. Didn't you read that in the wiki?
"Based on your last post", in other words.
Caboose wrote:My point was just that the fact that you're newer to the site makes the argument of role fishing a little weaker to me, because you're exactly how I was when I came to this site (and I wasn't scum in my first game, either).

In light of this, who is then scummiest?[/quote]

It's hard to say this early, I'm still catching up on reading the super mega posts that precede this post.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Caboose »

:oops:
Sorry, people. I kind of forgot about this game. Now that I have made a complete ass of myself, I'll go back and try to wade through the verbage deposited on this thread in my absence.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by Caboose »

Vi on page 4 wrote:Speculating about the setup doesn't seem like it would be a worthwhile move right now simply from the lack of information. We can draw a few likely conclusions from Night 0, but grasping for possibilities without any evidence to substantiate one notion over the other is the definition of Junk Science.

QFT
All setup speculation needed to have stopped on page 3.
al4xz on page 4 wrote:Must I always state my reasoning behind a vote?

Yes, if you want anyone to take you seriously.
Der Hammer wrote:I'm not linked with Sheh in anyway, just a lowly vanilla. Look elsewhere good sirs and madams.
I don't like this post at all.
S wrote:I know what sort of person Percy is. Arguing with him is going to waste town time. It's going to be more effective to defend myself against reasonable players who hold their own positions than against him. With the votes-to-lynch so high, I feel that I can do that if I need to, when the time comes.
This ad hom on Percy really, really, really pisses me off.
S wrote:So, if you think it's role-fishing to speculate about the setup of the anti-town factions and to point out that there might be an anti-town doctor, then I guess I deserve your vote.
You did not once mention an anti-town doctor in your first few posts.
Percy wrote:And finally, I don't think the "everyone's misreading me but I won't say how" "I'm too awesome to defend myself" "here's a link to a dictionary" "no-one reads my posts and that makes anyone who disagrees with me STUPID" arguments you've been making are productive at all. You're not being co-operative, you're not helping the town and that makes me even more suspicious.
Yeah, really.
S wrote:I pointed out the advantage to even mentioning insane/CPR doctors: to alert them. Personally, I thought mentioning their existence as part of the set-up was less likely to evoke a "gee, that's me!" from someone than saying "doctors, consider that you might not be sane." Sure, if this were the primary purpose of my post, then I'd have used something like Percy's suggestion. I posted to open up discussion of setup.
S, you might be well-meaning by bringing up the "insane doc" thing, but I trust that people are smart enough to figure out their own roles, and I also trust that they don't need you to hold their hands while they do that.
S wrote:
And it's also risky to random vote somebody, because he might be a newb and say "No, wait, I'm the cop!" immediately.
It's risky to vote on little evidence because you might lynch a townie. It's risky to post long-winded defences against an attacker uninterested in scum-hunting but rather interested in hunting you.
Anyone who does that deserves to be banned from the game of Mafia forever. Even the most inexperienced players know not to do that.
S wrote:As for the dictionary, I could either have ridiculed you about your use of the word 'hence,' which, by the way, your explanation doesn't explain, or I could have pointed you to a dictionary. I didn't think that poking fun at you would educate you any, so I didn't do that. However, the dictionary seems to have failed to educate you as well. I suppose it's just me failing to achieve my goals again.
:|
I am not amused.
Jazzmyn wrote:I've re-read all of the posts more closely, and come to the conclusion that the best place for my vote at this time is on Scheherazade.

I admit that I am influenced in this decision by the arrogance, rudeness and condescension in his posts but those factors do make me more suspicious of a player who has already behaved suspiciously.

In my view, if his initial game set up/rolefishing post was an innocent error, it would have been a simple matter to just say so and move on, rather than spending an inordinate amount of time and space arguing semantics, insulting other players, and posting links to a dictionary and to a logical fallacy site.

In other words, it is not the initial sin that bothers me as much as the follow up.

Vote: Scheherazade
Couldn't have said it better. While the initial post doesn't really bother me, the fact that you're actually sitting here debating semantics and using ad hom arguments on Percy really doesn't rub me the right way. His first post didn't bug me nearly as much as what he said after the first post.
Der Hammer wrote:This just stinks of trying to shoehorn people into only focusing on three players.

It wouldnt surprise me to see the three town, and you mafia knowing that we are the targets for a quick easy lynch.

Unvote:Percy, Vote: Strife
This post reeks of OMGUS.

Both Der Hammer and S are acting scummy, and I would like a little more time before I can see where my vote is best placed.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Caboose »

Sche wrote:That's not ad hominem.
Yes it is.
Sche wrote:It was a statement of fact borne out by what transpired.
I don't care what it was borne out of, it's still ad hom. You're arguing that Percy is not worth arguing with because of the sort of person he is. That's an ad hom attack.

You pretty much are proving Jazzmyn's point here. Instead of just coming out and saying, "OK, it's ad hom, I shouldn't have used that" you sit and insist that it's not ad hom when it most definitely is.
Sche wrote:Lastly, the "anti-town factions" I referred to in my opening post were the serial killer and possible sub-divisions of the mafia element. You're right, I never talked about an anti-town doctor and I'm not sure why you are now.
Yes, you did talk about it in this post:
Sche wrote:So, if you think it's role-fishing to speculate about the setup of the anti-town factions and to point out that there might be an
anti-town doctor
, then I guess I deserve your vote.
You never made mention of an anti-town doc early in the game and in this post, you try to make it out like you were. That's just misleading.
Vote: Scheherazade

Sche wrote:That being said, I think my wagon is too good to pass up for the mafia, so I doubt it was a complete waste.
So now you're trying to make yourself a martyr?
Juls wrote:Mod: Please probe the following (the inactivity is annoying and we have a deadline approaching)

Caboose - No Posts since Wednesday
DerHammer - No posts since Tuesday
Jazzmyn - No posts since Wednesday
TAX - No posts since Monday
BobHiggs - I think you are replacing?

Thank you.
*Slowly backs away from the mod and Juls.*
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Caboose »

I'm terribly sorry if this was said already, I must have missed it.

What did Gerrendus mean by "There's always tomorrow" at the bottom of the hammer vote?
Gerrendus wrote:That is something I had neglected considering. At least we know all of Scheh's posts are filled with logical fallacies, which while a time waster he is trying to help as you said al4xz.

Unvote: Scheh
Vote: Der
EBoS(Entire Body of Suspicion): Scheh

There's always tomorrow
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Caboose »

:oops:
Sorry guys, I'm really not doing this game justice. I'm going to make an effort to be more active today.

Anyway,
username wrote:Gerrendus, Jazzmyn, DoomCow, Caboose. You were all voting Scheherazade for a significant period of D1; what's changed since then to keep you from voting him now?
The only thing really keeping me from voting Sche is how yesterday's lynch went down and the last few posts of D1. Zazie's points on al4xz's points are valid.

[quote="Vi]Caboose: Why did it take you so long to vote Scheherazade yesterday?[/quote]
I don't get your question or why you're asking it. I usually like to see people's responses to my points on them before I vote them.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Caboose »

Vi wrote:What's your opinion of the DH wagon?
I personally thought that DH was acting legitimately scummy with the "I'm just a vanilla townie comment" among other things.
TM wrote:Both Jazz and Sche need to be more concise...

You both give me a headache. All the words end up blurring.
I agree. I have tried multiple times to read their posts and end up failing miserably.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Caboose »

Checking in...I've got a presentation tomorrow and I will post after I give that.
-Caboose
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by Caboose »

Puta Puta wrote:It's time for an al4xz claim.
Vote:al4xz
This just jumped out of me. So you come out of nowhere and put al4xz at L-1 for some fun and giggles?

Vote: Puta Puta
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Caboose »

Puta Puta wrote:alx4z needs to give us an answer.
I would like an answer from you. Why did you put your vote on alx4z?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Caboose »

Puta Puta wrote:Because he is scummy?? don't question my expertise noobz :D
Well...
That was ... ummm... helpful.

Vote stands.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Caboose »

Puta Puta wrote:oh shit i contradicted myself, lol
Confirm Vote: Puta Puta
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Caboose »

Tom Mason wrote:
Puta Puta wrote:also just a note the fact that everyone quickly jumped off the alx4z wagon and unto mine when we were both unhelpful to town (lol) is suspicious, seems like scums trying to save their scum partner.
It is suspicious that we all turned to you who was being unhelpful and aggravating?
This. So you're defending yourself by calling people on your wagon opportunistic scum?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Caboose »

I'm not the supposed other Mason, either.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Caboose »

Gerrendus wrote:Jazz was on the defensive from sche all yesterday, and had pushed for his death the previous two days. Granted I also did but she was his main target. It's possible she felt threatened, though as has been previously stated analysis based on night actions
quickly and easily falls into the realm of WIFOM.
This is extremely true. It can just as easily be said that the scum killed Sche to set Jazz up. That's why I try to avoid NK meta as much as I can.
DC wrote:Well, the reason for what I said in post 377 was because, during mid day 1, Juls did
some things
that sparkled my attention, mostly the posts that she made before asking for replacement. It was enough to get noticed, but not enough to get a vote, especially since she asked for the replacement.
Can we have some specifics, please?
DC wrote:As for me not voting Puta Puta, by the time I read her posts, she was already at L-1. I wasn't willing to hammer after the claim.
I didn't see you post at all near the end of the day yesterday (maybe I missed it). You didn't need to hammer. Maybe you could have checked in with thoughts, questions, even to say that you weren't the "other mason" (which obviously doesn't exist).
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Caboose »

Hmmm... Seems like I have a few postzillas to read. :?
Will post in a bit.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Caboose »

Vi wrote::v
What's this mean?
DC wrote:Can't put it into words, but doing a quick reread on Juls posts from page 6 untill she asked for a replacement, these posts stood out:
131, 137, 185, 187, 197 and 249.
When I'm on MS, I get lazy and I don't want to go back to those post #s. Please summarize what made you think Juls was obvscum back on D1 and please be concise.
Jazz wrote:Players: Due to a sudden death in the family, I have to leave tonight for the west coast and will not return until Sunday, December 7 or Monday, December 8. If you feel that the length of my absence will be unduly detrimental to the game in light of the stage of the game, etc., please do not hesitate to seek my replacement, as you see fit. I do not want my absence to hold things up or kill the momentum of a game, so I will take no offence at all if you think it's best to replace me.
Sad to hear that. :( I don't want you replaced though (but I hope you have an attention span longer than mine in order to read these walls of text.
Vi wrote:The body count in this game is massive o.0
And the point of this sentence was...
Vi wrote:I think between the Puta Puta scumflip and the three Townflips, everyone got proven wrong about someone.
Besides the terrible grammar :P , this sentence doesn't really have an obvious point to me, either. Please enlighten me, Vi.

I'm tired and need to go to bed and my short attention span is running out and my sentences are running together and joined by the conjunction "and" and more on suspects tomorrow.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by Caboose »

Oh, and one more thing.

Vi, I think your avatar is the strangest thing I've ever seen.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Caboose »

Vi wrote:'Still waiting for the rest of what you have to say, although I hope it's more substantial than what I answered here.
You don't have to browbeat me, Vi.

Just something that I saw right now.
Vi wrote:iamausername ~ If it hasn't yet been made obvious, you are ringing up as Weird to me just as far as your gameplay has gone. You jumped on Der Hammer early and faded out, went for al4xz early on and then made a late jump onto Puta Puta (how about I shorten that to Gimbo from now on) after initially agreeing with him and trying to continue with the al4xz lynch. That last part is what solidifies my suspicion. I like your contribution today though.
IAUN wrote:IAWTP.

Unvote, Vote: Puta Puta

Claim, contribute or die.
This was right before the PP lynch. This was in response to something that TM said. I don't know what IAWTP stands for, but this lack of explanation
may
point to bussing. Plus, the fact that it came late doesn't assuage my concerns.
What does IAWTP stand for?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Caboose »

Will summarize feelings on this game tomorrow. I want to go back and mostly see how the lynch went down yesterday.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Caboose »

Puta Puta [406] wrote:nope, claims are fun and exciting. it would be more fun if alx4z makes a riddle and the solution is his role
^Scummy post by PP that started yesterday's lynch wagon
ribwich [407] wrote:

Putting someone at L-1 that you don't find scummy because it's "fun and exciting" isn't pro-town.
Caboose [408] wrote:This just jumped out of me. So you come out of nowhere and put al4xz at L-1 for some fun and giggles?

Vi [409] wrote:...I hope to all that is holy that you have a good reason for this and you're just toying with us. You've got one post.
Tom Mason [410] wrote:Are you kidding me?

It is far too stupid of a move for Puta to make though. It begs us to vote for him, but I think it is just stupidity, not scummy.
Percy [411] wrote:As for Puta Puta, I can't make heads or tails of it. Is it stupidity? Is it some crazy way to try and save al4xz by pushing him to L-1 for bad reasons? Is it a scum move to try and remove a townie? I have no idea. Please post a better reason, Puta.
IAUN [413] wrote:Puta Puta is not wrong. It is time for an al4xz claim.
^ Seems weird to me. I don't know why you don't question PP's undeniably anti-town behavior, but instead try to continue with the al4xz claim.
Jazz [422] wrote:Juls did not set off my scumdar while she was here. Juls' replacement, PutaPuta, appears to be quite useless and his posts and play style are decidedly anti-town, but without breaking the rules about ongoing games, I cannot say much more. Suffice it to say that I know exactly what Zazie is talking about in her prior post, to which I replied above.
IAUN [423] wrote:A reaction from me, you mean? Does "Puta Puta is not wrong" not count as a reaction?

OK, I think it's clear that Puta Puta has decided that being unhelpful is a valid strategy, and I hope we have a vig who can deal with him, but right now I don't think we should let his irreverance distract us from the issue of how al4xz is totally scum.
^ Again, couches PP's behavior as "unhelpful" and not "scummy." Tries to continue with al4xz lynch.
Sche [424] wrote:I don't know what's going on with Puta Puta. I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish, except maybe distraction. If there is no explanation from him, we should probably keep focus on al4xz, as has been mentioned.
^ Kind of aleviates the scuminess of trying to continue with a al4xz lynch as Sche is obviously not scum.
Gerrendus [429] wrote:Seems to me Sche isn't making good on his succient promise. Especially since to me it all looks like several different refrences to something he admits as a week point? Sche's been told already to stop wasting our time, and yet continues to do so. Any misgivings I might have had at the beginning of the day about voting for him are now gone.
Vote: Sche
^ This pinged on my scumdar. He doesn't address PP at all or his behavior, could be seen as a diversion.
Gerrendus [434] wrote:I addressed that in post 387 (at the beginning) and again in post 398 in response to Tom Mason's questioning.

Now @ Sche:
Don't accuse me of not reading your posts. I do. The entire length of them. Honestly why I don't post sometimes because I am so tired after reading your "analysis" that I cannot form a coherent argument. You admitted to using a post for a diversionary tactic to prevent the hanging of someone whom we see to be scummy. Now I will grant that these players may provide us with new insight, but someone that is acting scummy shouldn't be allowed to walk free.

I've been suspicious of you from the start, that's one of the reasons why I had my vote on you for so long on day 1. As I explained I found your behavior as scummy as Ders. (Note: Behavior, meaning that while Der Hammer was town he still acted scummy in my opinion), I have already responded to the al4xz lynch claim, as I addressed at the beginning of this post. I do not recall where you addressed al4xz, although it may have been lost in the mountains of posts you have been submitting on Jazz. My misgiving at the start of the day was that if DH was innocent and I was suspicious of you for similar reasons it might be possible that you were also innocent.

And I did not say you were adhering to the town's wishes. I said you Were not, which I have said time and time again. All cases have their flaws but you seem to enjoy utilizing long posts to make a single weak case, when you have been asked to keep it succinct.
^ Again, doesn't address the PP wagon at all in that whole long post.
Gerrendus [438] wrote:How do you know my posting habits? I've only done this one game here. The only other reason I don't post is if I have nothing more to contribute to a discussion, rather than waste time. My suspicions of you, stemming largely from day one and your desire to continue to attack individuals and utilize logical fallacies and overall waste time are the same as they have always been, I'd prefer not to waste more time pointing them out when they are readily apparent in your own posts.

Seeing as I believe you to be scum wouldn't it therefore follow that I would disregard anyone you are pushing to be lynched at this point in the game? I think your arguments are mostly weak and possibly borderline OMGUS, although there are a number of targets you could ahve selected, she perhaps presented herself as the easiest target for your tactics.

My apologies, it seemed like taht is what it seemed like you were saying with al4xz.
So day one evidence is good enough for you? You don't have any recent evidence to support your claim?

There is yet another misinterpretation (or perhaps a total disregard and intentionally taken out of context?) My remark on "He seems to be doing what the town wants" was in regards to the fact that at the time I made it, it looked like you were going to follow through with shorter, more succinct posts rather than subject us to logical fallacies, as has been shown. My latter post saying you weren't was in regards to the fact that you did not stick to that resolution.
^ And again, he doesn't say a
single
word about PP.
Gerrendus [474] wrote:Now My question is this: Could he not just be crying mason to explain away his working in collusion with someone else in a scummy factor? Even when thus pressured he still doesn't seem to be taking it seriously. I'm moderately annoyed that we only have until tomorrow to decide when al4xz only got replaced today seeing as he was primarily the chief target of suspicion.
^ Still talking about al4xz as being the "chief target of suspicion."
Gerrendus [481] wrote:If PP is not mafia outright there is the possibility he is a sympathetic. I'm not sure if OGML (or this site) uses them, but essentially a symp is a non-power role that does anything they can to ensure that the mafia doesn't get lynched. They usually know who the mafia is, but the mafia doesn't always know who they are. PP's behavior made me believe he is more likely a symp than a mafia because he seems to have self hammered with that post.
(Simplification: Symp=Anti-Town role taht is not mafia, but protects them).
^ Brings up possibility of mafia traitor, which is interesting, but not scummy. On the same post, he asks for a deadline extension because we were "deprived of our chief suspect" which now looks fishy considering that PP flipped scum.

As bad as this looks on Gerrendus, DoomCow wasn't there
at all
, unless I missed a post of his in there (and since I have a sinus headache right now, that's a possibility), which makes him just as, or maybe even more suspicious than Gerrendus (unless DC was V/LA at the time, which could be true).

I'll decide on my vote in a while, but for now, it looks like Gerrendus or DC.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Caboose »

Vi wrote:And what of iamausername? You mentioned him more than DoomCow in your post :roll: [/b]
What are you rolling your eyes at Vi? I sat and looked at the lynch yesterday and IAUN didn't really pop out as my top suspect. While him trying to say that "PP was right" is a little bit weird to me, I still think that Gerrendus' avoidance of the subject for a long time and DC's absense are scummier.

For reasons stated in my "long" post above (that is, for avoiding talking about PP for the longest time):
Vote: Gerrendus
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Caboose »

DoomCow wrote:Sorry, but life has been a bit hectic this past week, and when I did have time, my connection failed, so I'm not fully up to date here (and I only just picked up my prod).
Now, for the game, I'm not fully read up, but am willing to
vote: Gerrendus
based on Vi's and Caboose's suspicions/reasonings. Further I should be able to have the time to focus more on the game from Sunday on, so I'll start a reread then..
Make it good. Because all I see here is, "What Caboose/Vi said. Vote: Gerrendus. More Later."
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Caboose »

DoomCow wrote:Sorry, but life has been a bit hectic this past week, and when I did have time, my connection failed, so I'm not fully up to date here (and I only just picked up my prod).
Now, for the game, I'm not fully read up, but am willing to
vote: Gerrendus
based on Vi's and Caboose's suspicions/reasonings. Further I should be able to have the time to focus more on the game from Sunday on, so I'll start a reread then..
I'm quickly losing patience...
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Caboose »

iamausername wrote:
Tom Mason wrote:Sigh... Someone just vote him off then we do not have to spend a year waiting for a replacement.
It is tempting, I must admit.
But I at least want to wait to see what Huntress has to say when she's caught up
. More input from DoomCow would be nice too, but I'm not exactly holding my breath on that one.
This.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by Caboose »

Welcome replacements. Will look forward to see what you have to say.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Caboose »

Yay, more postzillas to read. :D

Will comment once I get more time to sit down.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Caboose »

:O

Looks like Santa left some more postzillas in this thread for me to read. :(

With regards to Tar's claim, I have the same concern that IAUN has about the no-action N0.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Caboose »

Tar wrote:Since I seem to be at L-1... policy is clear enough.

I am a Jack of All Trades. I have four 1-shot special abilities, which can be summarized as follows: Cop, Doc (can self-protect), Vig, and Roleblock.

Doomcow used the cop on Tom Mason N1 (Innocent) and vigged Scheherazade N2.
Changed my mind on the Tar claim. I could see why DC wouldn't want to use a random action N0. If I were DC, I wouldn't want to either.
Buying Tar's claim for now.
Jahudo wrote:I'm interested in how everyone feels about a massclaim at this point, either before or after we find out if there's a vig counter-claim for Scheh's death. 6:2:1 with a spent 1-shot vig changes my opinion because it would likely mean LyLo is tomorrow at the worst. If that's the general feeling, then tomorrow is probably a better time for a massclaim.
Massclaim tomorrow is fine. Usually, I'm against the concept of the massclaim, but it could be useful tomorrow.
Jazz [605] wrote:Either way, though, the claim just doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps once others chime in with their thoughts, I'll change my mind, but at the moment, my vote is staying where it is.
Jazz might as well have wrote:Either way, though, the claim just doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps once others
queue me
with their thoughts, I'll
jump on the bandwagon with the most momentum at the time.
Jazz [605] wrote:While DoomCow barely participated in the game, he did express suspicions of Sche on Day 1, voted for Sche on Day 1, and continued to express suspicion of Sche on Day 2. He never once voiced any suspicion of Tom Mason at all on Day 1 (nor did anyone else). In the circumstances, I find it difficult to comprehend why DoomCow would investigate Tom Mason on Night 1. This looks more to me like a ballsy attempt by scum at L-1 to get out of his dilemma in hopes of living to see another day, while simultaneously either (a) "clearing" TomMason-scum or (b) implicating TomMason-town as scum by purporting to clear him.
Not getting the logic here. Are you trying to say that cops have to express suspicion of someone in order to investigate them? I personally think that cops should investigate those who he doesn't have a read on.
Either way, this crapping on Tar's claim looks really weird.
Vi [611] wrote:*Jahudo/Gerrendus. Your walls reflect well on you, but you are still responsible for Gerrendus's activities.
This. While nothing of Jahudo's posts stick out at me as scummy, Gerrendus was at the top of my suspicion list before Jahudo replaced in. The person playing the role changed, but the role itself didn't.
Jahudo [622] wrote:@Caboose and Zazier: What do you think about the claims?
Not sure what you're refering to here.
If you're talking about the massclaims, I'm in favor of it tomorrow.
If you're talking about Tar's claim, I'm buying it.
Jazz [640] wrote:I know with 100% certainty that I am town and while I still think that Doom/Tar is scum, he isn't alone. It will do the town absolutely no good for me to be lynched, so I'm okay with a Jahudo lynch, particularly in light of his mindless following of Tar against me. I hope he wasn't just naive as opposed to scummy, but there it is.
Huh? So, you're pretty much hammering Jahudo to save your own @$$, plus on a non-scum tell?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Caboose »

Tom Mason wrote:
Jazzmyn wrote:Ugh.

It appears that I am probably one of those "useless players" that we discussed earlier, so - see, I'm learning - a vig or a SK should probably kill me tonight.

Apologies.

Regards,
Jazz
No one who is town should be asking for someone to kill them during the night phase. Especially in such a small sized game as we have.
This.

Also, the hammer yesterday really bothers me. It looks like an @$$ saving hammer.

Going back through IAUN's posts to see if he breadcrumbed at all...
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Caboose »

I made a post here earlier today.
Not sure why it's gone?
:?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Caboose »

b]To the mod:[/b]

Life has gotten really busy for me really fast.
I am requesting replacement
because I do not believe I have the time nor energy to do a good job.

-Caboose
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Caboose »

Sorry I flaked, Vi. RL is a b*tch.
Caboose
Caboose