Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

good start with the goon being killed.

have I missed something or is their a reason why insane doctor has even been mentioned yet

Vote:Percy
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

strife220 wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:good start with the goon being killed.
My new #2 scum suspect. Sheh + Der = scumpair.
Hmm, thats exactly the sort of reaction I was probing for.
Your my new #4 scum suspect.

I don't find Sheh suspicious.

____
al4xz wrote:

have I missed something or is their a reason why insane doctor has even been mentioned yet

Vote:Percy
Read the damned thread, goddamnit.
I have been reading the thread, its just a role I have never heard off, and think there are far more plausible options to be considering?
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

[quote="iamausername
Der Hammer wrote:
strife220 wrote:
So wait, are you saying you did something deliberately scummy to see who would call you on it, and that anyone who does so is suspicious?
Unvote, Vote: Der Hammer

Also, if strife is #4, who are the first three?
[/quote]

Yeah, my post was an attempt at humour. I had one post where I commented that it was good for the town that a member of the mafia had died, and someone acted as if that was a huge slip-up and made me his number 2 suspect with a post that stunk of self-satisfaction so I did the same.

I'm not linked with Sheh in anyway, just a lowly vanilla. Look elsewhere good sirs and madams.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Scheherazade wrote:You just seemed pretty convinced--I wondered if there was a lot more behind it.
There is nothing behind it. He's deluded. Clear scumtells
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:03 am

Post by Der Hammer »

strife220 wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:
iamausername wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:
strife220 wrote:
So wait, are you saying you did something deliberately scummy to see who would call you on it, and that anyone who does so is suspicious?
Unvote, Vote: Der Hammer

Also, if strife is #4, who are the first three?
Yeah, my post was an attempt at humour. I had one post where I commented that it was good for the town that a member of the mafia had died, and someone acted as if that was a huge slip-up and made me his number 2 suspect with a post that stunk of self-satisfaction so I did the same.

I'm not linked with Sheh in anyway, just a lowly vanilla. Look elsewhere good sirs and madams.
I'm still unclear. Your rebuttal to my comment was completely sarcastic? "That's the sort of reaction I was probing for" never actually had meaning at all, and your original comment ("good job killing scum") was sincere and not made in attempt to scum-hunt?
Yes, completely sarcastic. The original comment I made was completely sincere, and mere commentary on the start of the game since I was in a rush, and just wanted to post my first post of the game before people accused me of lurking. I reacted badly to your initial misjudging of my statement and acted childishly. It end of esuclated from there really, and its interesting to see who has jumped on my bandwagon..
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Have been away for the weekend. Will catch up on the latest posts after work.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Der Hammer »

strife220 wrote: Der Hammer, Scheh, and now al4exz have all said scummy/controversial things causing them to lead the vote count. Everybody should be weighing in opinions on all 3 of these people if they haven't done so.
This just stinks of trying to shoehorn people into only focusing on three players.

It wouldnt surprise me to see the three town, and you mafia knowing that we are the targets for a quick easy lynch.

Unvote:Percy, Vote: Strife
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:13 am

Post by Der Hammer »

strife220 wrote:Scheh and Der are both good lynches.

al4xz, unvoting is the worse thing to do before a deadline. We need to force someone to claim before deadline hits so we can let that influence our decision. Not having your vote on your top lynch choice leads to scrambling quick-lynches at deadline, which is how cops accidentally get lynched.
This post surely is worse than anything I have said? Forcing someone to claim? That sounds pure scum tactics. If I am lynched and proven town, then come back strong looking at Strife.

Unvote, Vote:Scheh
simply on the basis that I know I am town, and if one of us has to go then if its me or him, then it has to be him.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I'm a town player who has had a poor day. It has allowed the Mafia to have a free pass so in that aspect I apologise.

Look at the players however who have completed consistantly tryed to deflect all attention onto me while they slip by. Thats the list of players that mafia probably can be picked from on Day 2.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Der Hammer »

ribwich wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:Yes, completely sarcastic. The original comment I made was completely sincere, and mere commentary on the start of the game since I was in a rush, and just wanted to post my first post of the game before people accused me of lurking. I reacted badly to your initial misjudging of my statement and acted childishly. It end of esuclated from there really, and its interesting to see who has jumped on my bandwagon..
So at what point were you not being sarcastic anymore? Were these legit posts or just more childish acting?
Der Hammer wrote:I'm not linked with Sheh in anyway, just a lowly vanilla. Look elsewhere good sirs and madams.
Der Hammer wrote:There is nothing behind it. He's deluded. Clear scumtells

There's a few things I want to say about Scheherazade, but that's going to take a while. To be honest, I've only skimmed through his last few posts, so I want to make sure it's not things that have been already addressed.
Those two quoted were pretty much childish sarasm, mixed with half-truths. I was reacting to some pretty embarassing "amazing" analysis from a couple of people who jumped on my initial comment with rapid quickness.
Juls wrote:
So you are saying that you are town who has had a bad day. Therefore we should lynch Sche, completely forgive everything you have said during Day 1 and accept you as town after the lynch and concentrate on who targetted you?
)
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Glad someone agrees with me.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Der Hammer »

iamausername wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:
strife220 wrote:

Der Hammer, was the bolded sentence in this post serious or not?
No
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Percy wrote: Der Hammer: Erratic and confusing strategies that are bad for the town. He even described the attempts to put pressure on him as 'clear scumtells'. Doesn't read sarcasm in others' posts, but has used the 'I was only kidding' defense himself. Relevant game quotes:
strife220 128 wrote:"That's the sort of reaction I was probing for" never actually had meaning at all
Der Hammer 134 wrote:I reacted badly to your initial misjudging of my statement and acted childishly. It end of esuclated from there really, and its interesting to see who has jumped on my bandwagon..
ribwich 147 wrote:He's OMGUS'd, claimed when he was nowhere near being lynched, and told us that we should look elsewhere rather than try to find something out of his posts.
Now he's asking us to lynch Scheherazade and give him a free pass, just because he says he's a townie (!).

Whilst Scheherazade has been extremely unhelpful, I think Der Hammer is a greater liability and has made more mistakes, and most importantly, is more difficult to read and keep tabs on: he's tried to make some of his posts 'real posts' and others 'not count' due to "hidden" humour or sarcasm.

It's very, very close, but I think it's marginally more likely that Scheherazade is just an unhelpful townie than Der Hammer. I'm therefore going to
Unvote

Vote: Der Hammer

Entire body of susipicion: Scheherazade
This is actually misleading so I must take issue. If you look back I have only readdressed my "comedy" posts when someone has asked me to clarify. Your post makes it look like I have backtracked and said that those posts were jokes of my own accord. A small point, but a point nonetheless.

If anybody is interested in my main suspect then its strife. His interactions with me have made me suspect him more than anyone else.

_____

ZazieR, I am saying that since I know me to be town clearly the mafia know that too. The mafia are likely to be on my wagon or at least one or two of them if they are inexperienced.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Tut tut.
You used to be alright