Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:01 am

Post by Maximus »

Vote: PeaceBringer
because the name is decieving
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:45 am

Post by Maximus »

Unvote

Vote: HairyMezican
Now obviously, Joe was just random voting one of those "i don't have much to go on so i will vote for the guy who voted for me" AND there is already a vote on Joe...not saying that bandwagoning is bad in this game but bandwagoning for something that dumb is scummy.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:28 am

Post by Maximus »

Does anyone else see mafia teamplay at work? *cough*
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:25 am

Post by Maximus »

Whoa, why do you have to come off so paranoid right away? Anyone could post something dumb and it could, in turn, get a bandwagon on them...and I speak of it from experience. And people who jump on those bandwagons don't necessarily reek scum...not all of them at least.

Thats a bit scummy that you carry around a little black book, hairymexican. Definitely not liking it.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:39 pm

Post by Maximus »

A "no-lynch" is not definitely way to go with especially game this big. My vote will stay on HairyMezican because he has made poor defensive statements, he used the "these ppl are bad cuz they voted for me" technique rather than defending himself.

And a vote count and prod for ZoneAce would be nice.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:29 pm

Post by Maximus »

I lost track of this game...sorry but I'll stick with my day 1 suspect and
Vote: HairyMezican
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:55 am

Post by Maximus »

Care to explain your vote there, chief?
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:02 pm

Post by Maximus »

and since ben hasn't been around most of this game, I can believe that he's still adjusting
Why hasn't he been around for most of the game? Care to point out or trying to protect your scum buddy here?

Unvote: HairyMezican Vote: Mastermind of Sin

You first jump from people to people voting and unvoting, while stating at the same time that we have some information and there is no need to bandwagon someone.
we actually have information now, so there is no need to do so at this time
Sounds like you are making big use out of this information that we have by jumping from people to people.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:42 pm

Post by Maximus »

You just proved my point, which was reiterated by Scalebane, MOS.

Definitely keeping my vote on him.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:27 pm

Post by Maximus »

You are displaying the tactics that most scum use: switching votes and circling the town around in bandwagons on day 2. I mean, you were the one who originally said that we can actually go on day 2 smoother since we'll have some information. If that's not the case, then you are just really confused/ADD type of townie which doesn't help the town as much as it hurts it.

I'm keeping my vote no matter what unless somebody can confirm/backup MOS's innocence. And no, I'm not calling out the cop here either. Because I highly doubt that a cop had bothered to investigate MOS last night.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:05 am

Post by Maximus »

MOS is just getting frustrated now. I think we found our scum. Lynch him.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:35 am

Post by Maximus »

MOS for jumping around on different bandwagons and attempting to start a new bandwagon. As soon as he was attacked, he got aggresive and frustrated, a typical scum behavior. Lynch him now.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:24 am

Post by Maximus »

I was continuing the bandwagon from Day 1 on HM...if you really needed to know.

And I still think our best bet for lynch is MOS. He will eventually end up hurting the town in the end.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:33 pm

Post by Maximus »

You know if you ever think outside of box, I may or may not have a solid reasoning for sticking with one person.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:41 am

Post by Maximus »

I'm just trying to get somebody lynched today because it's day 2 DEADLINED. Our odds are better with lynching the most suspicious/frustrated person right now than sitting there our hands folded hoping somebody trips.

And FYI, I wasn't claiming. Take what you must out of that or any of my other posts.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:40 am

Post by Maximus »

Ha, finally someone who agrees with me.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Maximus »

No I don't. That's why I'm hoping whoever agrees with me can somehow find it OR somebody else presents one, then I'll follow them as long as it's legible.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:25 pm

Post by Maximus »

Lynch MOS.

No more proof is needed anymore.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:52 am

Post by Maximus »

This is pathetic.

Make note of the last few people who voted for me. They are most likely scum because deadline is approaching and they are mindlessly jumping on the bandwagon in hopes that noone would notice.

I was hoping we could take out MOS but oh well if the town is too blind to decipher between deception and truth.

Let me make it easier.

Unvote
Vote: Maximus

I still with the town best of luck but I think mafia's got this one down.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:17 am

Post by Maximus »

And peacebringer is one of them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”