Geriatric/lower post games and rulesets in 2021

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

My $0.02 is that multi-posting (a) is much easier than doing one long post on mobile, (b) makes it a lot more likely that someone's post will be read and also makes it easier to respond to, and (c) isn't usually a significant contributor to high postcounts.

I would maybe play in a geriatric game, but my hope is that the existence of the restriction would deter people who would make the restriction matter, if that makes any sense? Like ideally you'd never get to the point where you actually have to enforce it. With that in mind, pretty much any metric is reasonable. Posts per phase and posts per RL day both seem fine to me.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”