Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1328 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

All her.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1330 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

But uh actually, this game is a case study of the very basic ways scum teams get objective one then stagnate until town tosses them out with the rest of the spoiled produce.

All three scum got paired then uh... stopped caring or wanting to solve.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1332 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

I guessed arrow1, blue, circle, triangle, and yellow2 correctly. Oh and Orange. The rest were left to the ether.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1347 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1346, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I think this was the first time I’d ever gotten to see fferyllt as scum, she is kinda scary
I did warn the site about this but how quickly we forget.

ETERNAL VIGILANCE
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1357 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1352, RH9 wrote:
In post 1347, Cabd wrote:
In post 1346, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I think this was the first time I’d ever gotten to see fferyllt as scum, she is kinda scary
I did warn the site about this but how quickly we forget.

ETERNAL VIGILANCE
I wish that I knew that fferyllt can be Mafia. I have trouble imagining still.
The scariest form of that is scum-morph.

(Cabd-ffery hydra with a ton of completed scumgames you can browse)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1410 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1408, RH9 wrote:
In post 1406, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1404, Titus wrote:Sorry I was wrong.
Don’t feel bad, you had an expert pocket. My scum partner didn’t even bother with that. :lol:
That's right. I feel like I literally couldn't bring myself to eliminate my highest Townread until the scumslip but I still couldn't bear to do it. That's kind of why I never ended up voting Yellow. Turns out I can't scumhunt when pocketed. I literally was so sure that Yellow was Town.
My first large theme on site I had the exact same experience about not wanting to eliminate the person behind yellow despite many people who knew her screaming at me to do so.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1415 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1411, fferyllt wrote:You
trying
to trigger my xenoblade 1 ptsd or?
I can either confirm nor deny this allegation but yes.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1419 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Cabd »

You know he charges a very large retainer but it is money well spent
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”