melchizedek
melchizedek
Townie
melchizedek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:43 am

Post by melchizedek »

I'm here. I'm not seriously suspicious of either Locus or Mezican and I don't want to jump into things too quickly so I'll refrain from vooting for now. Coron, your vote is almost as undefended as Locus's refrain from hypocrisy or my vote will suddenly appear on you.
melchizedek
melchizedek
Townie
melchizedek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:09 pm

Post by melchizedek »

Sorry for my lack of posting. I have had barely enough time to read the thread.

A few thoughts:

Olliep: You seem highly suspicious. You move from vote to vote with very little explanation. Your hint at a role would be just as easy for a townie to come up with.

HairyMezican: Doesn't seem that suspicious to me. He seems more like someone who doesn't really know what he is doing.

Zoneace: also not very suspicous

I'm not sure enough of anything to vote for anyone. I guess I'll hold off for now.
melchizedek
melchizedek
Townie
melchizedek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:20 am

Post by melchizedek »

I'm sorry. I have very limited access and have a hard enough time trying to stay up with the game, especially when it goes to eleven pages on day 1. If you like at any game I play in, save a very few, my posting is always very limited. In fact, the game where I probably posted most was sword of truth mafia, where I was scum.

Anyway, I'm still slightly suspicious of coron and I am becoming more suspicious of locus as he continues to jump all over the place.

I guess, with the deadline I will go ahead and
Vote: Coron

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”