Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Testarossa »

frogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsfrogsVOTE: frogsfrogs

I ONLY SEE FROGS !!!
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Testarossa »

Apparently you are such a skilled master of deception that you look exactly like Datisi when you don't wear your frog mask. I am going to help the mod saving face.

VOTE: bugspray
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Testarossa »

The pic is cute though.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I am indecisive if scumtisi is really that awkward in the beginning or if these are just the glorious attempts of towntisi trying to lead and move the game forward.

It's kind of funny how Datisi and frogs are "townreading" each other but both reads are kind of weird. Although frogs can just be naivety given their newbie status. Kind of disagree with Datisi on frogs, I would only really buy such a tonal read maybe by some of their later posts. It can be a pretty subjective thing though, so I don't necessarily see the tmi that Andante is suggesting here.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Actually do you think Datisi's tonal read on frogs is not justified if he would have looked up frogs game? (asking Andante here) Do you think their tone is identical to the scum game they had and thus nai or on what are you basing the conclusion, that Datisi should have reached if they would have looked it up?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 47, Datisi wrote: @kenny, is your vote just random, or do you think they could be scum?
This is actually what I like less from Datisi. What kind of information do you hope to gain from that? I mean kenny's doesn't even leave much room to interpret here unless you are overinterpreting the last bit of his reason. But context looks pretty clear to me here.

Also what do you make now of bugs avoiding your scum accusation?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Testarossa »

A newbtell on someone that has been around this site since 2018?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Testarossa »

I have emperor as town, like literally the only guy who isn't giving me any questionable vibes. Just feels naturally overall.

Datisi's townread on me could be plausible, there should have been some characteristics that could have triggered him going by our short history. I am a bit paranoid because the last time he townread me so early he was scum. But the read was also more bullshitty if I remember it right. Maybetowntisi.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 120, Andante wrote:I mean, without me around, no one is doing much, that alone should scream that I’m town.
Yes, but at least half of this is you complaining about the wagon on you.

I think your recent suspicions are decent though, which is why I have you as rather nulltown atm.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Testarossa »

I am not sure if everyone in Andante/bugs/Meg comes across as a bit awkward to me or I am just having trouble understanding what's going on. Probably one scum in these.

Andante had some bad posts, but I can understand her scumreads from her point of view to an extent. Have my issues with bugs, but I think I like Meg less rn. I don't like their interactions with Andante. Like they seemed to have gotten convinced to leave their vote seriously on her, but they aren't really showing any interest in sorting her, just showing more an accusatory stance that you would see more from scum. VOTE: MegAzumarill
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Testarossa »

@Meg:
I mean what is bothering you about Andante? Just her reaction to the wagon? Why would you think it's scummy? Or did you already found her early interactions with Datisi weird?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Testarossa »

It's noticeable though, that Andante/kenny is looking kind of weird. I don't want to call it all bark no bite as it was too few for that. But it's just more or less fos at each other with no real consequence.

So @kenny:
What are your thoughts on the current wagon and where do you stand after Andante's answers and recent behaviour?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 129, MegAzumarill wrote: Really its a lingering RVS vote but I have neither seen much scummy from anybody else nor seen anything particularly townie on Andante. Additionally Andante's OMGUS does nothing to help the situation either and their claims to be obvtown are laughable.

This game has been pretty slow and there are not a lot of reads I have any confidence in ATM.
Alright, I agree that most posts that Andante made when the wagon happened weren't good, however why are they more scummy than just the possibility of a pissed off townie? Omgus is pretty nai, kind of depends on each personality.

I get that this game has been rather painful so far. Hasn't there been anything else which got you interested or felt you would like to need to find out more? I mean, my problem is you are just kind of sitting there.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 150, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I wanna keep Kenny around

Yeah.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 153, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
@the people voting Meg
why?
Compare Meg's approach to Andante with yours, kenny or I think frogs. It doesn't feel like someone who is trying to figure the other out. They are just there, passively, having it rather easy with Andante acting how she has recently. Like I struggle to figure out if Andante is just acting here or genuinely pissed off (although I could relate with it to an extent). Just looks to me like the classic earlygame scum vote coasting on an easy target.

All they did was saying they were fine with their vote and pointing out it would be ridiculous to assume Andante shouldn't be scumread. Now the latter isn't necessarily wrong, but how does it help either? Even now they double down with speaking for Andante how it's just a bad omgus, painting it negatively while Andante never really said anything about it. I really dislike the tone of that recent post.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Testarossa »

@frogs:
Is your vote on dwlee still rvs or where do you have your head rn?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Testarossa »

Cool, we are getting a new bugs for Christmas. No more hungering for our frogs.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 177, Datisi wrote:ok fiiiiiine, i'll go into my issues with bugspray a bit more, this game ain't budging otherwise it seems.

bugs and i have played in a lot of games together, and i used to be very accurate at reading them, and very quickly. what i realized in my few recent games, town!bugspray is very quick to vote me in the beginning of the game, and is very quick to call my bullshit out if they sense it. on the other side, scum!bugspray... avoids me like the plague.

so my idea was to play in a purposefully weird/scummy way to see if they would call me out / vote me. and they didn't, they ignored me multiple times, to then say that they "always ignore scumreads on their slot" when prompted for like the third time. they didn't even use the opportunity to build a wagon on me when dwlee voted me and when they apparently started suspecting me

discuss
This looks... very blatant and simple. Even although I am not too much a fan of arguments that rely so much on meta. Do you have some games as examples at hand with both of you where they have been scum? (and town too) You two got far too many to search my way through that.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 186, Emperor flippyNips wrote: So I’m not saying that Meg looks good by any means but when you compare them both they’re doing the same thing just kind coasting. One just jumped on a wagon. But I mean this early I didn’t mind it cos it was a RVS that turned into a “I don’t mind staying here” but if they continue to not scum hunt then that’ll be a problem.

I just wanted to focus on andante
I get you on this with both basically doing the same. For me it's rather that Meg feels more "calculated" while Andante just lashed out. If Andante continues like that it's indeed a problem though in terms of readability.

My problem with Andantescum is that, considering the wagon, with kenny and me (while I am leaning more on town now I was considering voting Andante on first read) this is the only wagon so far that could have gone through, at least from my point of view. If scum her partner is either really passive or bussed. Bussing aside the only viable partner for Andante would be dwlee, maybe frogs to an extent and I am not really feeling that. Like I get it's preflip, however I tend to get skeptical in such scenarios.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Testarossa »

Thanks Datisi, I will check these out during the holidays. Waiting for bugs replacement too though.

Meanwhile
@mod:
V/LA till Sunday

Will be able to check in a few times though.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Testarossa »

I am reading House's posts with Hugh Laurie's voice in my head and it disturbs me.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Testarossa »

@Datisi:
Just to not let your work been for nothing, I actually checked your games you were referring to for your meta tell on bugs.

I think I can get your take to a certain point although I also thought bugs seemed as scum more defensive or trying to justify several things like the lamist thing than just ignoring you. It kind of shows why there isn't much coming from them here as you were mostly waiting for bugs to react here than to directly interact with them. I understand your approach here though, which speaks in your favour.
It is noticeable though, that bugs seems as town more communicative with you, so I kind of think you have a point.

That said I think bugs is in this game scummy anyway and House hasn't been so thrilling so far either. His observation in is a good one though.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Testarossa »

After catching up I am still scumreading Meg. The whole thing with voting dwlee to bring some motion to the game looks pretty hollow considering there was no further interaction with dwlee or any attempt to win people over for a wagon there.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Testarossa »

With Andante's recent posts I am more at ease with my townlean there. There is atm only one thing that is bugging me.

Andante - how much were you orginally reading from the first pages when you entered the game? Like when you confronted Datisi for his tonal townread on frogs in you were assuming Datisi was tmi'ing frogs as town which is kind of a contrast to your impression of frogs entrance in . I am assuming you had the same impression back then too of course, unless you were only looking at Datisi in a vacuum.

Otherwise I agree with the frogs/House/Meg poe.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Testarossa »

frogs might have been more null to me, but Andante's is pretty much what is my issue with them too.

Additionally I am wondering a bit about their progression with scumreading both Andante and dwlee, who have been both on the Megwagon, keeping Meg null and then going over to focus on questioning Meg. Maybe frogs can clarify this, but I find it odd that they go over to suspecting the one who is pushed by their scumreads, while frogs neither really interacted much with dwlee nor did dwlee themselves do that much.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Testarossa »

A little bit cheap that the hammer came before kenny could return from his v/la while his rvs vote was still on the lim wagon.

Oh well, flip will tell, but I don't like this. This feels rushed.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Testarossa »

Tbh I think limming in House/Meg just ends the game.

It was no organized bus, you just don't claim VT as scum on D1 in a small game and Andante was doing most of the work for the frogs lim anyway.

Rule of thumb is also newbscum hides their partner in their nullreads. Which are literally the two scummiest people for me anyway.

VOTE: House

E-1
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 378, MegAzumarill wrote:Frogs isn't newbscum though
Isn't he? Had in mind.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 381, Testarossa wrote:
In post 378, MegAzumarill wrote:Frogs isn't newbscum though
Isn't them? Had in mind.
Uh oh, fixed to *them.

Doesn't matter that much anyway if they are or not.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Not going to post too much rn as I am quite sick, but I will try.

Atm I feel pretty good about Andante and Datisi being town. Andante's hard push on frogs doesn't look like a bus imo, also frogs reacting pretty defensively and focusing on Andante kind of locked them in a 1v1 at the end of D1, which looked pretty unnecessary to me. I am also pretty hesitant about the extent of frogs distancing considering their partner is most likely a scum pr.

I actually had some doubts about Datisi as I am not townreading him as strongly as usual and I think the emperor nk could indicate coming from him as he was the only one who felt not so good about Datisi. However I really doubt he busses his newbie partner with a yolo vote and snitches him out like in , which just made frogs look worse. In consequence I suspect emperor got just killed because scum chickened out from killing the obvious target Andante in fear of town prs.

dwlee has been a frog sitting on a water lily and chilling peacefully for most of the game which is why I had them mostly as null. Tbh I am not that sold yet on seeing them as town, could be the most possible bus vote maybe. I think the small dissonance between them and frogs when dwlee started to dislike frogs for the readslist doesn't feel like something that happens between scum partners though.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I townread kenny for his explanations for his Andante scumread, but rereading his ISO I also realized I need more from him about other/new suspicions as he was pretty tame otherwise and mostly focused on Andante.

Tbh I scumread House less than Meg, what is mostly bugging me is that this slot literally voted every major wagon on D1 (besides dwlee) and that frogs always bothered to take a neutral position on bugs and later House when, while always being unsure how to weigh in on them while there were no real stances about their other nullreads.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 367, MegAzumarill wrote:I plan to do some analysis with emp flipping so not sure atm
What came out of this, Meg?

Look, things like this are the root of my hard scumread on you. You have several of these posts where you ask people about something or throw something in, but never really follow up on these like you wouldn't really be interested in these.

Why do you still think Andante would be scum? You were there when Andante started trying and the frogswagon was on E-2. Can you explain why you were still scumreading Andante then? (as I assume because of not unvoting her and being unhappy with frogs lim)
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Testarossa »

House, going by your that one part of your scumread seems to be solely(?) based on site meta. Putting me in a template when you don't know me with common site meta from here won't really work well as I am coming from a different site with roughly different meta. On what are you basing the impression that I would approach the game like that as scum as you suggested?

Why do you think my null(scum)read on frogs is more likely coming from a scum partner, right after I included frogs in my poe instead of just plainly scumreading them when I am warming up for a "bus" anyway? Also why exactly my stance on frogs over others, as I think only Andante and dwlee have bothered to have given reads on them? (Datisi maybe too, idk) If you go by this nullread approach what gives you the push for me over others that didn't even had a read on frogs?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Testarossa »

At those who think Meg and frogs can't be partners: Why?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Oh, it's over. gg lol
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 506, Andante wrote:@QuietOwl I loved the frog art :)
Agree, I was legit sad those were dropped somewhere around midgame. They were adorable.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”