KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:25 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Guys, you are all jumping on Hairy because of his vote? do you guys realize that was his 3rd post ever?

Maybe it was just a new person mistake! Not that I'm defending, because thats a completely townie thing to do, and we hate townies.

gentle townsfolk, we the mafia have no desire to hurt you. Please step forward and we will allow you to plead your case, and no harm will come to you.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:29 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

because your a naysayer.

Any takers?
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:51 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I dont see the need to no lynch today, it just doesnt make sense. We have this information sure. But what have we learned today? Nothing we've discussed pretty much nothing from what I can tell. The only info Ive got is that everyone wants to vote Hairy because of his 2nd freaking post!!

We can discuss all we want, but until somebody dies we've got nothing. People are going to die tonight sure, but to maximaze info we need to control who dies so we the mafia can get the most info. We dont want other people to pick who we find info out.

And why has noone come forward yet? My patience wears then.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:42 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

If we no lynch, we go into a night where people start dying, the mafia may have info, but so does our most hated enemy the town. The town and such now know who the people who are contributing to the game and who arent and who to target tonight. They get a free shot at whoever and we are none the wiser tomorrow because of it.

We will still have to make a random lynch somewhat tomorrow, but after a kill tonight we eliminate one more person from the pool of suspects, and are that much closer to finding and eliminating all the townsfolk. We dont want to waste any oppurtunities that we have as the mafia right now.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I really dont see any sense in no lynching today. We lynch randomly tomorrow anyways, why not do it today and just get it over with?

And by random, I mean without any real evidence to back up a lynch.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:51 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I understand the need for humor(humour for the others), but there is a difference between being funny and having two people go on for over a page about nothing. Thats what AIM is there for, if they want to joke around, fine go there, but most of us dont want to have to go through an extra page of babble just to know whats going on.

Again, it doesnt bother me all that much, but you have to admit when you check your email as often as I do ( i have to keep it on at work at all times) and my inbox starts filling up because you guys are posting all this nonsense. Not just this 1 game, but in 2 seperate games. Go spam AIM, email each other.

As far as communicating outside the thread, its fine as long as you dont talk about the game. Dont take this post the wrong way guys. 2 games where there is a whole page with nothing game related, in the middle of the game is insane.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:31 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Go over my other games, i'm pretty much always funny(not) and as friendly as can be. This is a flaw of mine, I know, but nothing scummy there.

As far as anything sticking out to me, in these type of games, I'm scared of people who choose to no lynch (even though I have done it in the past, just in case anyone brings that up) it makes me think that they have a night choice and want to enter it so badly it hurts. so.....yeah.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:27 am

Post by KingEnigma »

When I've got more to post, i'll gladly share the info I've got. I have no info right now. i'm not going to post nonsense just for the sake of posting.

You guys start bandwagoning me to get me to post, fine, i'll post. But because I'm still clueless as to who is town, i'm not going to waste my time and yours by posting stuff that benefits noone. The second that something catches my attention, or something is contradictiory (sp?) you guys will be the first to hear it. If your hunting for lurkers, congrats you found me, and i'm I've posted. Move on, dont ask me to post more when I have nothing more to post.

I dont have the multiple posting habits that some of you guys have, dont vote me for that.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:24 am

Post by KingEnigma »

vote: jdtay
i'm easily swayed.

and on another note, we're having a cliff jumping later. everyone else is doing it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”