Micro 1042: Meme Wars | Fin!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Esooa »

Azurmil is my first town read, I think.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Esooa »

why did you not hammer if you miscounted the votes

you say that you count it and almost did as if you had intention to both post and vote but, after not even thinking it would be hammer, you did neither? Why
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Esooa »

yes
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 8, Dwlee99 wrote:
Spoiler:

VOTE: pavowski
In post 9, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: pavowski

:)
cheeky smile and vote

I still town read them more than not
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 78, bugspray wrote:do you have opinions on anyone else?
nothing that I care about right now.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Esooa »

getting a bit ahead of yourself there aren't you
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Esooa »

Bugsprays reasons for pushing me are probably bad but that may as well just be them not knowing how to explain it well because I'm a fine person to push then, though his intent to kill thing was pretty lol this early.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Esooa »

it's me and idk
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Esooa »

dunno what to think of Meg with the knowledge that they've played much more since I last saw them but for the time being they're fine
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Esooa »

std is town yes
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Esooa »

prism meh
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 48, Three wrote:
In post 12, Pavowski wrote:
In post 11, Three wrote:VOTE: STD

Is Wheel of Time actually any good? The series on Amazon looks very...not good, which isn't a good sign for the LOTR adaptation they're also doing. I'm assuming it's a "just read the books" kind of situation because a quick Google search shows that the fanbase is really passionate.
I never finished the series. I stopped after like book five or six, which should tell you something

Of course the fact that the series has that many books should also tell you something

The Amazon LOTR adaptation can get hecked also, the LOTR trilogy is transcendent and everything after that is just chasing smoke
Ah, yeah that sounds about right. Also agree about LOTR, The Hobbit movies were probably the first time I was severely let down after a bunch of hype.
weird post maybe, honestly just cause they went back to respond to an older post when they had read and were aware enough of the newer posts to comment about the game in regards to some
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 63, Three wrote:
In post 20, Prism wrote:
VOTE: Dragons

since WHEN

since WHEN IS THIS AN ISSUE
Initially I was a bit thrown off by this since tonally it felt out of place. Like I can see the intensity STD mentions, but I can tell it's just a joke since RVS was stalling and it seemed like everyone was waiting for something to happen. This low key did help to get us out of RVS though so I don't think it's a bad post.
maybe good post but meh tone
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 64, Three wrote:
In post 57, Save The Dragons wrote:what were you, what were they
In post 58, Prism wrote:Town & Town
In post 59, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: bugspray
Uh. Not liking this vote at all.
this post was kinda funny cause it's not like prism saying in one specific instance bugspray did the same thing they did here as town, should mean that they shouldn't be voted or that it's what prompted it or any such thing. I'd call it a wolfy oversight because of commenting on things without putting real thought into it but I'm not sure, not knowing three
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 83, Val89 wrote:
In post 67, Prism wrote:That post makes absolutely no sense, from not being there at the time, not commenting on if, and counting multiple times.
We have two slots (MegA and Bugspray) claiming they miscounted the number of votes on STD's wagon. Looking back, I can see how Prisms vote being for "Dragons" could have caused some confusion on a quick glance, so I am willing to buy that one.
In post 71, MegAzumarill wrote:Value of E-1ing for no reason= ???
I do find the other implication of Meg saying "I almost accidently hammered" interesting, however. Are you saying you didn't have any reason to actually suspect STD, but would have considered joining the wagon if your vote would have been E-2, but not when it would have E-1? Why?
fedora energy in this post and fedora or something pfp ergo consistent and town
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 94, Three wrote:STD's reactions to pressure feel so OTT that I'm not sure it's even real. Like he's clearly flailing here, but it comes off like he's trying to signal a townie flail by being indignant, and voting emotionally and outside of his scum reads (or what I assume were scum reads on Prism and Bugspray). He's also doing what he can to keep the spotlight on him, but isn't doing much with the attention, mainly just complaining about getting voted instead of doing much to solve. I feel pretty confident in saying that it's a manufactured flail, like a refuge in audacity type of situation. My vote stays.
agree this post isn't great. The mirroring in reasons to prism is pretty notable, mostly in that this post explains what prism did but in a worse way
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Esooa »

making reads is boring zz
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 109, Dwlee99 wrote:Why did you bother claiming? Ugh
prolly towny reaction
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 116, Val89 wrote:VOTE: Bugspray

Yeah, this feels off. How many times has Dwlee actively contributed, by that definition? In fact, what about me? It looks like one of those metrics thats makes sense on the surface, but it's obviously a bunch of crap after a moments reflection.

Is a Three wagon something you don't want taking off, for some reason?
thought the same of bugspray at first and still kinda do just don't think it's wolfy, at least they're not making up readings of the thread as far as I see it. The comment about three is interesting/maybe weird though as it implies three is wolfy or at least notable even though I don't think Val said anything about them
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 20, Prism wrote:

since WHEN

In post 30, Prism wrote:sic em lads
In post 67, Prism wrote:VOTE: Meg

That post makes absolutely no sense, from not being there at the time, not commenting on if, and counting multiple times.
In post 89, Prism wrote:Honestly I agree with Pavowski in that you're more touchy and extremely defensive than I've ever seen you be. I considered hammering you if you ever got put to E-1, and would still probably consider it again.

Granted I also haven't seen you ever actually close to voted out so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 125, Prism wrote:Who is playing on bugspray's account and is the real bugspray safe?
biggest concern about prism is while they could just be a towny who doesn't care much I see a lot of what they're doing as a wolf trying to dig into people. They don't offer much in terms of contributions to town reading people but do a lot of the opposite and in ways like

voting std third as a meme (which I think the aggressiveness std originally felt in it could just be wolfy opportunism trying to masquerade as not that)

recognizing the potential for and for some reason encouraging a hammer

two posts that are fine but are simply wolf reading people at least slightly

and a post which seems to be aiming to wolf read bugspray but just doesn't

overall it doesn't really mean much but the potential is there I guess. I think the worst post here probably is the last one where they seemingly should be or want to be wolf reading bugspray but don't really but idk
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Esooa »

another overall question mark for me is bugspray, looking over the game again, but not really because of their reasons for pushing me. Mostly because the way it was telegraphed was weird. Asking me for wine reason to remember my read on page 1 rather than give it then, later following up on that which okay but then even later just going "kill this person." It's pretty a->b which in this case maybe is warranted but like maybe concern yourself with other slots in any way if you're trying hard enough to want to kill someone already, or don't be so predictable

that being said nothing in the thread rn really matters. Val, STD, dwlee town

Some more thought from Meg would be good

and I could vote anyone else and feel varying degrees of fine about it but don't really care enough about one to do that
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Esooa »

the thing I'm most interested in really is if three giving the same read as prism is a wolf matching their partners agenda or a wolf latching into town reasoning to give more validity to their own because I honestly can't tell and figuring out partner stuff like that is good for 9ers. By default I'd call it wolf/town. I guess while we're here Val is never with Bugspray but this is less relevant to me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Esooa »

VOTE: vote: Pavowski
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 181, MegAzumarill wrote:Spicy? take: StD, Esooa, Val 89 are all town
why
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Esooa »

that was a whole lot of nothing
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 218, Val89 wrote:The rest of my reads, just in case.

I'm townreading Essoa as I said previously, overall this is my strongest read. I'm also townleaning Meg and Prism, and I would call Three a townlean independantly of the issue I have with the timing of bugspray's "can I interest you elsewhere" post but because of it, on a scum!bugspray flip, as I expect, I would be looking there more closely, as I would STD.

Dwlee is null currently, there was an initial temptation to consider the laziest chainsaw defense there ever was; but I can see a possible town motivation for it if they were waiting to see who bites. Not much else going on with that slot.

STD scumlean, Pav and bugspray scum.
Interesting that you're town reading me. How come?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Esooa »

VOTE: Dwlee99

Time to post
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Esooa »

for dwlee
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 232, Val89 wrote:
In post 229, Esooa wrote:Interesting that you're town reading me. How come?
I liked your posting. Even though I disagree with some of the takes, I can see the logic behind them and how a townie would get there, with the exception of , where I can't see any angle anyone would find that AI, but there is effort being made to sniff out the AI things in even small ISOs. I know this is pre-flips, but the fact that both my strongest scumreads are gunning for your slot helps, too.

I am wondering though, out of everything I've posted,why this is the thing you wanted to ask about. I get that evaluating the reasons behind a read can help sort the slot giving it, and I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow if you had asked about any but your own.

Why move off Pav, here?
I didn't think my posting was deserving of a top town read, but I suppose I may just be undervaluing my posting

I moved off because Dwlee atm seems more important to pressure than Pav to me, I got what was necessary from voting him and can return later if I want to
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Esooa »

Still would vote Pavowski for my final vote
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Esooa »

May hammer if I feel like it at some point
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Esooa »

don't know what I think about a role cop claim but sure
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Esooa »

playing with prism is fun
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Esooa »

Pav being a PR makes a decent amount of sense because FmPoV I saw Pav as focusing very heavily on things like defending themselves, "who's my partner" kinda thing, and had very few reads. One of their only contributions in the first series of posts was saying there was a wolf on their two person wagon and having little reasons for that being the case or who it was on it, and etc.

The play makes some more sense as a PR, but someone who when pressured couldn't really give much (as I saw it) in terms of content and focused instead on self defense was wolfy/fine with a day 1 elim where I have no sure scum reads. So in that sense I think Pav's worry about his position in the thread makes more sense than as VT and I think it's something that can often come from town, but it still just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

I don't think Bugspray has done a ton this game, but I don't feel bad about anything they've done. Their reasoning for the heavy skepticism towards myself and Prism made sense, I could see pretty easily where their Three is town comment came from (which could just be me projecting, as nothing was really given for why), the turn around on Meg seemed towny.

Dwlee is someone I want dead currently mostly because I again don't have much in terms of confident wolf reads and they're just.... barely playing the game. I disagree with their conclusions more than other players, and although the thoughts are fine I just generally don't like them and they're kinda sparse.

I think Three showed a sort of care of how they're perceived in thread, but it wasn't "I'm being scum read and that worries me," it was much more intense and personal, in the way of "people are wrong about me and what I'm saying and my intentions and they need to stop," which comes a lot more from strong and true (aka villager) convictions. That's shown in their posting before Bugspray called them town and again since then.

Val I think has been posting good thoughts, thinking about a lot of things, and giving lots of reasons. I may need to look at them more closely, because I remembered earlier there's a lot more scum archetypes on MS along the lines of.. sort of wall posting content to give lots of thoughts and such, but generally done much better than on other sites I've played on. Maybe Val could fit that I guess, and would be a blindspot for me this game as I've never really thought about them as scum, but yeah, I just like them a lot I guess. They also very strongly give me the impression of someone who has convictions and plays to them in a very strict manor, or, they seem to be playing very logically and trying to hold themselves and everyone to that in a way that just comes across to me as genuine.

Prism I'm unsure on because I do think a lot of their posting can more easily fit the archetype of scum who can post a lot of thoughts that are reasonable or good thoughtsbecause I don't feel the same strength of conviction behind certain things as someone like Val, but I'm not really concerned about them because I don't really care to kill them day 1 and I recall them being very very obvious town in later days in terms of just effort to drive out wolves and can just measure them by that later on if need be.

I need to reread Meg before giving thoughts I'm okay with there as I may want to kill them day but I'm not sure on their alignment at all and I think they're someone I can be a decent amount more sure on with proper reading
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 287, Prism wrote:Are you that confident activity will be so AI for me?
yes and if you're a wolf you probably should NK me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Esooa »

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

but shrug, I'll consider one of these a challenge when it happens I guess
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Esooa »

lol rip, maybe become an exclusive sub in player, you will probably get to wolf a lot more
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Esooa »

can dwlee, val, and who ever else wants link a town and wolf game
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Esooa »

STD 1 shot rb pav something 2 shot role cop
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Esooa »

by what
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm used to it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm jaded
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm so bored

Prism why did you say you wouldn't have been playing like how you were earlier as wolf, or, how would you be playing as wolf
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Esooa »

I don't get it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Esooa »

is there a real reason pooky is voting me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Esooa »

now your memes are outdated
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 299, Esooa wrote:can dwlee, val, and who ever else wants link a town and wolf game
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 337, Dwlee99 wrote:Sorry I'm trying to figure out which town game most fits my play this game and which scum game least fits it
you will die
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Esooa »

Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:31 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 355, bugspray wrote:hot take esooa avatar change is to make the memes with old avatar harder to parse and to obfuscate putential correct scum reads
are you even trying
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Esooa »

anyways this day phase as I see it is extremely boring now because I have zero interest in killing anyone who isn't dwlee, as they're spending 90% of the game doing nothing and when they give reads they're, uh, not good
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:34 am

Post by Esooa »

I'll also now actually also be fine with a bugspray exe because their read on me is meme tier and their read on Val is omgus
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 361, bugspray wrote:
In post 358, Esooa wrote:
In post 355, bugspray wrote:hot take esooa avatar change is to make the memes with old avatar harder to parse and to obfuscate putential correct scum reads
are you even trying
did you fucking read the posti literally say "hot take"
well you voted me and said the day vig thing also
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 372, Esooa wrote:
In post 361, bugspray wrote:
In post 358, Esooa wrote:
are you even trying
did you fucking read the posti literally say "hot take"
well you voted me and said the day vig thing also
but if that's the case then sure
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 404, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Esooa Iso This Game
Esooa Iso in Happy Face

just scroll down it's not even comparable in terms of engagement/hunting
laughable not only because it's a meta read but also because of how bad of one it is
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Esooa »

the last page of posts is hilarious
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm bored enough to post this

1: you're talking about a perceived difference between one single game and one other game, which is just ridiculous. Trying to meta read someone off one game will never do you any help
2: that game was 9 months ago when I've been playing mafia for a total of 13 months
3: day 2 of that game in which I was "p comfortable just chilling into deadline"

etc
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Esooa »

anyways,

is there literally any reason not to kill Dwlee

I don't even think they're a wolf, they just should be todays kill as far as I see it rn
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Esooa »

probably tonight I'll reread the game and some ISO's of past games and say things
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Esooa »

don't really think Pooky is
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 459, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 454, Esooa wrote:I don't even think they're a wolf, they just should be todays kill as far as I see it rn
Well that's anti-town
woe is me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Esooa »

is it reasonable to say no wolves have come out and said "look at these people pushing the PR's who are now confirmed town, that's scummy, they're wolfy" is becuase wolves did that
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Esooa »

nvm on doing stuff tonight, headache
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Esooa »

Would vote Meg over Pooky
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Esooa »

btw I'm taking both claims as town and realistically so should other people
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Esooa »

Also Prism's opinion that they'd vote Val who comes across as much more towny than Pooky because of their exchange is weird, though Pooky comes across towny in it too
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm gonna read this game

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88383

and see what I think, some others from Meg and Dwlee maybe, though I don't know how to look for games very easily here
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Esooa »

3 scum would be interesting, I'm not sure what would involve a setup being swingy. Possibly PR power, and losing that being a swing in wolf favor, but PR power so far doesn't seem that useful.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Esooa »

Town plays bad all the time
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Esooa »

I think Pooky believes what they're saying, not that it's legitimate
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Esooa »

I could vote Bugspray for sure, could vote Meg. Could vote Dwlee. Don't want to vote anyone else
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 571, bugspray wrote:VOTE: pooky
E-1
like look at this
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Esooa »

in the world Pooky is town can you just consider that as a wolf claim seeing as bugspray hasn't had any interest in this game for multiple days while Pooky and secondarily Meg have been wagoned but they show up with a naked vote on the top wagon they never cared about
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Esooa »

Meg's persistent defense of Bugspray is noted. I don't care if Bugspray said it's e-1 incorrectly or not, they voted Pooky, which is what I mentioned, and what's relevant.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 581, MegAzumarill wrote:1. I don't defend bugspray and actually scumread that slot but.....

2. Bugspray was already voting the slot
oh, I misremembered for the first part then

Honestly you can be town for that
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Esooa »

VOTE: Bugspray
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Esooa »

meh, I don't really feel confident in anything still, so anyone dying is probably fine. I think Three was pretty towny still but it's not bad if Pooky goes. I prefer Bugspray the most though
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Esooa »

Why not even try to vote Bugspray? Do you scum read Pooky more? Or Dwlee?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 595, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Bugspray
I'll vote here but can switch to hammer cause I'll be around
Why did you ask if you should hammer rather than just doing it, assuming you would if someone told you to
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 596, Prism wrote:I lied I'm back and playing mafia again because I am a masochist, will read bugspray real fast
What's your read on me?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 600, Prism wrote:
In post 598, Esooa wrote:
In post 596, Prism wrote:I lied I'm back and playing mafia again because I am a masochist, will read bugspray real fast
What's your read on me?
Zero, zip, nada.
Why's that?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Esooa »

Pre flipping is extremely useful in 9ers in my experience where often times you will have to win later on by anti associatives unless you get lucky to get a wolf early
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Esooa »

hot take: Bugspray is very annoyed and aggro this game cause they're wolf and don't like it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Esooa »

day big bugspray
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Esooa »

Meg could be a wolf though
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Esooa »

it is notable that Bugspray called out Meg's thing about e-1 or whatever and then never returned to it in any capacity
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Esooa »

skimmed previous games and this one, Meg probably is more town than not imo
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 611, Prism wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At this point I just want a nice easy game where I don't spend 20-35 hours a week grinding through an ocean of nullish, I'm definitely taking a break after all my ongoings finish up.
ya I rarely do meta reading and ISO'ing and stuff anymore
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Esooa »

that's why I'm playing here cause there's less people that do obnoxious stuff like post 200 times in 2 days and uh everything else I won't get into lmao (while not even playing well and probably worse cause of it)
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 613, Save The Dragons wrote:gonna stay on pooky
I think Pooky's argument with Val was t/t in that they both were just like "fuck you I'm right I'm right" and that kinda thing. The worst thing I have for Pooky rn, at least on my mind, is that their scum read on Val seems bad but meh, considering the prior point it does make sense as town. I would mostly be voting them so you can actually move on from this read honestly

And btw, I'm still playing with assumption that both claims are town, and if I die in the night that should still be taken as true until lylo at least. STD was very towny after the claim, though not having done much yet, and in reflection, I think Pav is decently towny, and my impression of Pav is that they wouldn't claim unless fed it honestly. Eh, it doesn't matter. I don't know claim meta here but it's best to just take them as town until lylo
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Esooa »

I think Val considering stuff about claims but saying he didn't want to talk about it, and other things about 3 wolves, is decently town, but I dunno for sure
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Esooa »

whatever this is boring

VOTE: Pooky
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Esooa »

nice we got a wolf now the game should be easy
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm cleared cause I don't kill Prism btw :^)
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Esooa »

vanilla? idk anything tho
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Esooa »

STD should say RB cause it's a clear btw
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Esooa »

Val is probably always town because of the argument with Pooky, but someone can confirm that if they want. Meg posts were towny yesterday imo, only slightly though, but good today, STD is always town, Pav is p much always town, Dwlee is fine.

In short, I'm completely fine with killing Buspray whenever people want to
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by Esooa »

it is worth considering why Prism of all people was killed, though that reason I don't know.

I'd also say that Buspray lost WIM to post immediately after voting Pooky, which, as a wolf, is them feeling like they have to resign themselves to voting a partner and not liking it. Which I think is a good explanation
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Esooa »

people bus

there's other things I can say like the fact that pooky didn't do much to save themselves but it doesn't truly matter to me, I just don't care about if someone 'would' have bussed or whatever, but whether they're wolfy or not, and I think bugspray is. I also just don't care for things like "ACTUALLY my e-1 on Pooky was a bait all along, and not something I just did on accident"
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Esooa »

would vote Dwlee over Meg, I think
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Esooa »

Dwlee probably is who I want to vote most that isn't bugspray but even that option doesn't really move me

which I suppose means I probably should just do this

VOTE: buspray

e-1
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Esooa »

All the claims confuse me because I hate mech

My first thought for today is that STD being a wolf would still be incredibly surprising. I will re-read their interactions with Three/Pooky, but I recall STD pushing on them very early. It could just be them trying to distance, but I don't remember either of Three or Pooky playing into this dynamic. I mostly recall Pooky pushing me, then Val. If they're a wolf getting bussed (which I also think is very likely, and I'll say why later), why are they doing nothing but pushing townies, and really not to much avail? Their push on me never actually had a case to it, mostly just them saying "remember this game?" that only Prism, I think, was in, same with Val.

Which also just makes me wonder, what was up with the Val and Pooky interactions? Why does wolf Pooky do what they did? Get in an argument with Val, make them their top scum read, do all this, before dying? Are they just here to spew townies clear?

I don't really think so, and the reason I think Pooky was being bussed, by the way, was because of the way they played between giving their final reads list type thing and death. They clearly were around and reading the thread, seeing as they responded so quickly to being hammered, but they weren't trying to post themselves clear and they weren't trying to fish for an alternative kill when people like Bugspray were being pushed by me.

I don't think if there's a wolf who is working to not get Pooky killed that Pooky plays like this, being in thread but not taking simple measures to live, and it makes much more sense that they were bussed. I also think that Pooky doesn't accept getting bussed while doing nothing of note to interact with their partner. Both of these things from memory lead me to thinking Val fits most readily as a partner of Pooky.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 47, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 46, Three wrote:
In post 33, Save The Dragons wrote:tempted to punish you all for being dumb
We won't be punished if you're scum.
there is nothing in my statement that contradicts your statement
In post 46, Three wrote: I'm not heavy into the lore but isn't he technically some guy who got turned into a rat man?
you are correct i was just trying to get to the right ballpark from "ferret" and "otter"
slightly awkward interaction between STD and Three
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 62, Save The Dragons wrote:i wasn't going to but i didn't feel like voting prism anymore
Why did you not fell like voting Prism anymore here?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 82, Val89 wrote:
In post 81, Pavowski wrote:My RVS on STD is no longer RVS, it's now an AVS (actual vote, seriously)
I'm not seeing this one. Is this based on the bugspray vote?
notable interaction if anyone wants to meta read, though I don't think I will. Mostly to ask the question if Val will defend or be quick to shade partners early. I typically would assume people are quick to shade as that's more common in my experience, so this would be a good look nothing else considered
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 95, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm a 1 shot RB

i'm also living in a covid world that sucks so maybe i'm not exactly rosy all the time
In post 97, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Three
In post 98, Save The Dragons wrote:tell me i'm OTT

tell me i'm just OMGUSing because i'm scum
It'd be an interesting decision to decide to push your partner only after having claimed a PR, but I can see it if STD is expecting to be outed at some point this day or later and wants some distance now.

I kinda think the emotional reaction to Three's posts in the third quote is genuine though, not particularly feeling that post is w/w
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 116, Val89 wrote:VOTE: Bugspray

Yeah, this feels off. How many times has Dwlee actively contributed, by that definition? In fact, what about me? It looks like one of those metrics thats makes sense on the surface, but it's obviously a bunch of crap after a moments reflection.

Is a Three wagon something you don't want taking off, for some reason?
The bolded reads to me like an awkward awareness of your own partner. Val, as a wolf here, would be aware that their partner is being pushed now, and in response to it doesn't want to join, but sets it up as a periphery read as something to call back to later. To get credit for pointing this out later if presumably Three does flip, to push Bugspray after that happens, etc.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 132, Esooa wrote:
In post 48, Three wrote:
In post 12, Pavowski wrote:
In post 11, Three wrote:VOTE: STD

Is Wheel of Time actually any good? The series on Amazon looks very...not good, which isn't a good sign for the LOTR adaptation they're also doing. I'm assuming it's a "just read the books" kind of situation because a quick Google search shows that the fanbase is really passionate.
I never finished the series. I stopped after like book five or six, which should tell you something

Of course the fact that the series has that many books should also tell you something

The Amazon LOTR adaptation can get hecked also, the LOTR trilogy is transcendent and everything after that is just chasing smoke
Ah, yeah that sounds about right. Also agree about LOTR, The Hobbit movies were probably the first time I was severely let down after a bunch of hype.
weird post maybe, honestly just cause they went back to respond to an older post when they had read and were aware enough of the newer posts to comment about the game in regards to some
In post 133, Esooa wrote:
In post 63, Three wrote:
In post 20, Prism wrote:

since WHEN

Initially I was a bit thrown off by this since tonally it felt out of place. Like I can see the intensity STD mentions, but I can tell it's just a joke since RVS was stalling and it seemed like everyone was waiting for something to happen. This low key did help to get us out of RVS though so I don't think it's a bad post.
maybe good post but meh tone
In post 134, Esooa wrote:
In post 64, Three wrote:
In post 57, Save The Dragons wrote:what were you, what were they
In post 58, Prism wrote:Town & Town
In post 59, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: bugspray
Uh. Not liking this vote at all.
this post was kinda funny cause it's not like prism saying in one specific instance bugspray did the same thing they did here as town, should mean that they shouldn't be voted or that it's what prompted it or any such thing. I'd call it a wolfy oversight because of commenting on things without putting real thought into it but I'm not sure, not knowing three
In post 136, Esooa wrote:
In post 94, Three wrote:STD's reactions to pressure feel so OTT that I'm not sure it's even real. Like he's clearly flailing here, but it comes off like he's trying to signal a townie flail by being indignant, and voting emotionally and outside of his scum reads (or what I assume were scum reads on Prism and Bugspray). He's also doing what he can to keep the spotlight on him, but isn't doing much with the attention, mainly just complaining about getting voted instead of doing much to solve. I feel pretty confident in saying that it's a manufactured flail, like a refuge in audacity type of situation. My vote stays.
agree this post isn't great. The mirroring in reasons to prism is pretty notable, mostly in that this post explains what prism did but in a worse way
damn I didn't even remember I had like 4 good reasons to scum read this slot and I ended up EoD1 just thinking they were town for how they got mad at stuff lmao

fuck reading into people getting annoyed or indignant or anything else at stuff
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 151, Three wrote:
In post 95, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm a 1 shot RB

i'm also living in a covid world that sucks so maybe i'm not exactly rosy all the time
In post 97, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Three
In post 98, Save The Dragons wrote:tell me i'm OTT

tell me i'm just OMGUSing because i'm scum
In post 101, Save The Dragons wrote:
calmed down a little but don't think i'm OTT at all, i've been clearly upset but not OTT. Three's framing the argument in a way to make me look like something i'm not.

i don't know why scum would keep the spotlight on themselves especially after having a tumultuous opening, why wouldn't i just try to fade into the background

i don't think this post comes from a town mindset
I'm not framing anything. If you expected me to somehow know that Covid would affect your mood at game start, then sorry, I'm literally never going to assume that. And honestly it isn't fair to me to just spring that on me and frame it as me being scummy and trying to take make you look bad. It's just an AtE reversal that makes me look like an asshole when that was never my intention.

It's also inaccurate to say my post doesn't come from a town mindset when I literally just finished a game where I had that exact mindset as town. I caught scum early who was acting indignant and not bothering to solve, but then they had an AtE meltdown that got me mislimmed instead while they endgamed town and won. Coming fresh off of that game, I'm going to be sensitive and paranoid to anyone following a similar pattern.

If you'd lead with why you weren't in a good mood I would've been understanding. But that isn't what happened, and I'm not walk back my mindset now, because my reaction was genuine.
This seems like a genuine attempt to try to change STD's mind
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 157, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 151, Three wrote:I'm not framing anything. If you expected me to somehow know that Covid would affect your mood at game start, then sorry, I'm literally never going to assume that. And honestly it isn't fair to me to just spring that on me and frame it as me being scummy and trying to take make you look bad. It's just an AtE reversal that makes me look like an asshole when that was never my intention.
yeah that wasn't fair i'm sorry for that

my point was more that it's not me being scum that's making me emotional
spamming slightly but just quoting for relevance
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Esooa »

I'm going to stop for now on page 9
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Esooa »

I will read more later
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Esooa »

oh hi
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Esooa »

I would actually kill Val
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Esooa »

I don't actually know lol
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by Esooa »

VOTE: meg for now
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 983, Dwlee99 wrote:@Esooa, you should probably vote STD if it comes to tomorrow. Let's hope it doesn't and I was right.
In post 988, fferyllt wrote:

Dwlee99 was a
Vanilla Townie
well I'm voting here 80% of the time but I'm going to reread the game
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Esooa »

well I've read some but I still hate mechanics

Can both of you claim your role and all night actions and why you made those again so I don't need to keep going back to it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 987, fferyllt wrote:

MegAzumarill was a
Town Novice Tracker

Night 3 begins now! All night actions are due no later than (expired on 2022-02-13 09:00:00)!
what does novice mean
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Esooa »

I don't really know why wolves would have a roleblocker as well as a jailkeeper for their two PR's with no village KP, as that just seems like functionally have 2 separate role blockers. That's my biggest hangup with the existence of Val's claim
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Esooa »

You think they only have a JK despite town having 3 prs, including yours which is relatively strong?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Esooa »

alright well gl

VOTE: STD
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Esooa »

rip, guess I'm bad

I voted STD for seemingly being fine going anywhere day 2 after Three died, for Pav dying over them, for Dwlee dying over me, and for STD having only substantially cased one person which was a wolf and not casing people after the fact

Had Val more wolfy on play tbh but I just wanted to go with NKA

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”