militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:01 am

Post by militant »

First Post!

Vote humscunter

I like the name, it made me laugh ^_^
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Post by militant »

Okay then, MM has a PR...
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:51 am

Post by militant »

crywolf20084 wrote:
Or have some serious repercusions.
Either way, although I do not know MiteyMouse I doubt she would do that due to the fact that she has been at the site a while and have obviously played in a few games due to her "mafia scum" name tag.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:02 am

Post by militant »

Sorry if this is really obvious but why are you guys voting Potates and Crywolf?

The only reason I can fathom is that because not a lot of discussion went on on D1 and not a lot was learnt from the night kills, you are random voting until someone does something which is warrants discussion in which case you will unvote and re vote appropiatly. I could be wrong though, I didn't gain the name "Mili the reatard" for nothing.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:43 am

Post by militant »

Jebus wrote:Just a thought: if MM knew something yesterday and posted his codes accordingly, could this possibly help us?

And
vote: Clockwork

Time for a pressure wagon, I'll go with springlullaby on this one.
There is not a great deal to say at the minute in my opinion. I am just waiting for Clock to reply to the questions that have been asked of him.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 am

Post by militant »

springlullaby wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
It impedes that towns time for hunting, although I would say it has opened more discussion today... So maybe this is a moot point?
Man, why are you asking me?
I believe this question is aimed at you.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:33 am

Post by militant »

Gremwell wrote:well that was kind of a bust, and no help from the NK either. guess we'll have to make D2 work for us.

vote: potates
It was Gremwell, EA and spring that voted at the very beginning of day 2.
Gremwell wrote:so Potates flaked, well then

unvote

no one here has any tells to go on, and it's looking like some random pressure wagons are trying to form.

I guess I'll throw my support behind one of em

vote clockworkruse
It is you again that pops up, not saying a great deal and throw your vote at somebody else. I think you should contribute to discussion rather than jumping on a pressure bandwagon. For the moment I am going to
Fos Gremwell

Sorry about the recent inactivity, my grandmother fell ill with cancer not to long ago, I have been visiting her a lot.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 am

Post by militant »

Gremwell wrote:well to be honest I thought you were third on the D1 instant wagon, but now that I reread I can see you were first.

but while my vote's here, may I ask why you jumped off the wagon so quickly? surely he wouldn't have been lynched that quickly, if anyone was foolhardy enough to hammer that without at least a claim would have made out D2 choice for us. So what I am asking is, why so skittish?
Which wagon are you referring too?
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:15 am

Post by militant »

Gremwell wrote:ok,
unvote, vote EA

this game is beginning to sag, I know I havent posted all that much but things have been happening and really there's not much to go on in this game,

lets see where this takes us.
Good question. You once again just pop in and not saying a great deal vote. I am going to
Vote Gremwell

If the game is beginning to sag then why not contribute some more. I don't like the way you said "we" in the last sentence as if to make it look as if your actions are benefiting the town; what makes it even more perculior is that it is only you who is voting EA to apparently pressure him.

Also see my sig. My grandmother just left intensive care after a 6 moth stay, she if suffering from cancer. I am going to visit her near every other night, my activity level might now be as good as it possibly should be. I have already requested replacement in one game...
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:00 am

Post by militant »

springlullaby wrote:
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:Post.

Who's with me to vote off lurkers?
I would agree only if we don't find a better lynch candidate, what I am trying to say is we should only lynch a lurker as a last resort but in the mean time continue to scum hunt and ask the mod to prod those that are not posting.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Post by militant »

The mod has mentioned nothing of a deadline extension since he said he could be persuaded to put one in place so I can only presume that the deadline is up tomorrow. Now we are in a dilemma. Should someone hammer Gremwell (because he is currently the person with the highest amount of votes so it would be easier) so we get information for tomorrow, request an extentsion and continue discussion or do nothing and allow the day to go by with a no lynch?

I would personally opt for deadline extension.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:46 am

Post by militant »

Gremwell wrote:Also militant for doing the same thing he was voting me for, and then saying someone should hammer me with no question and finishing it off with "I would personally opt for deadline extension" to seem town sided.
How was I just popping in, voting for somebody and then continuing to lurk?

I did not say someone should hammer no questions, If you read the thread you will find I suggested it as a possible course of action. I was participating which is more than you can you you have been doing for most of the game. I would personally opt for a deadline extension because I realised there is more discussion to be had and allowing the scum to quick lynch would not help the town.
Gremwell wrote:This one is harder because of Lurking (I know I've done my fair share), maybe it's because he's new but Goat for actually having a case with his vote, and clock work seems to be doing some hunting rather than sitting back and riding a wagon. that said I wouldnt be surprised if either were scum, I'm just trying to answer your question as best I can
I don't like the way you commend Goat for having a case and state you think he is town but I had case for which I voted you yet you don't seem to have acknowledged it. At first I Fosed you and then you did the exact thing I was Fosing you for again so I voted you:
militant wrote:
Gremwell wrote:well that was kind of a bust, and no help from the NK either. guess we'll have to make D2 work for us.

vote: potates
It was Gremwell, EA and spring that voted at the very beginning of day 2.
Gremwell wrote:so Potates flaked, well then

unvote

no one here has any tells to go on, and it's looking like some random pressure wagons are trying to form.

I guess I'll throw my support behind one of em

vote clockworkruse
It is you again that pops up, not saying a great deal and throw your vote at somebody else. I think you should contribute to discussion rather than jumping on a pressure bandwagon. For the moment I am going to
Fos Gremwell

Sorry about the recent inactivity, my grandmother fell ill with cancer not to long ago, I have been visiting her a lot.
militant wrote:
Gremwell wrote:ok,
unvote, vote EA

this game is beginning to sag, I know I havent posted all that much but things have been happening and really there's not much to go on in this game,

lets see where this takes us.
Good question. You once again just pop in and not saying a great deal vote. I am going to
Vote Gremwell

If the game is beginning to sag then why not contribute some more. I don't like the way you said "we" in the last sentence as if to make it look as if your actions are benefiting the town; what makes it even more perculior is that it is only you who is voting EA to apparently pressure him.

Also see my sig. My grandmother just left intensive care after a 6 moth stay, she if suffering from cancer. I am going to visit her near every other night, my activity level might now be as good as it possibly should be. I have already requested replacement in one game...
Why was my case not valid yet Goat's was?
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Post by militant »

ClockworkRuse wrote:I'm in favor of mass-claiming right now.
It isn't open and there is a theme. We cannot validate a claim due to the fact it isn't open and scum may have fake claims.

Why do you favour mass claim?
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Post by militant »

Huntress wrote:
In post 232, I wrote:@ Springlullaby: Who are your three highest suspects at the moment?
militant wrote:I am just waiting for Clock to reply to the questions that have been asked of him.
And what did you make of his replies?
Still waiting for answers to these.
Sorry about the delay, I forgot you asked me...

Clockwork replied with this:
ClockworkRuse wrote:It was a rhetorical question, not something I was really asking anyone.
I think his answer was fine. Not scummy if that is what you are trying to get at.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 am

Post by militant »

In Favor
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 am

Post by militant »

Huntress wrote:@ Militant: From reading post 254, I got the impression that you weren't keen on a mass claim. Can you say why you are in favour of it please?
Of course. This is the post you are referring to (I am including it for the sake of clarification).
militant wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:I'm in favor of mass-claiming right now.
It isn't open and there is a theme. We cannot validate a claim due to the fact it isn't open and scum may have fake claims.

Why do you favour mass claim?
Discussion is not going at a great speed and I think everyone claiming will give us something to analyse. I think we may just be able to work out who is scum based solely on flavour. Also I am okay with mass claiming because I am town and have nothing to worry about, I would be 95% percent sure that I have the only role of it's kind in this game.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 am

Post by militant »

I will re read and post when I return from my piano class. Sorry for my inactivity.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:20 am

Post by militant »

springlullaby wrote:I still think massclaim could have waited another day, but seeing that Clock is saying that he is claiming no matter what, and that the only two people beside me that are against massclaim so far are people I suspect, I will switch my vote in two days if the issues is still undecided.
I suppose, I said For because I could do it and because I dare say I have the only role of it's kind in this game but I didn't really give much though towards whether it would be good today.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am

Post by militant »

ClockworkRuse wrote:You already have my role. I was blocked again.
Hmm, that's weird.

Anyway, I support the idea of mass claim. I am going to claim now and you shall see why soon.

My official role name is quarter master. I am in charge of making sure everybody behaves on the ship. Each night I can lock one person in the "brig" which makes them immune from night kill but also stops them from using their own abilities. I am effectively a jail keeper but the name has been changed to suit the game. Night one I locked up Gremwell but there was still a death. Night two I locked up Clockwork which would explain him not being able to use his night action. Now, this is where it gets interesting, on Night three, I blocked Goat and there was no kill. Whats also interesting is that Clockwork again claims to have been blocked unless of course there is another roleblocker, a mafia role blocker perhaps. I thought it necessary to claim because I think Goat is mafia.

I like Xtoxm want a full claim from Goat. I will be active from here on in.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:17 am

Post by militant »

Xtoxm wrote:Mili, I wish you had waited for Goat before claiming that...If he scum he now has all the info he needs to fake...
Well I will only get better with experiance :)
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:26 am

Post by militant »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
Mod: Prods just went out, right?
Yes they have.

Vote Goat

I will be on holiday from tommorow until wednesday but I think they have internet acsess but I'll see. I will be V/LA
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:02 am

Post by militant »

I just got back from holiday, I will re read in the morning and get up to date.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Post by militant »

Goatrevolt wrote:Militant/Crywolf: Where are you? We have 6 days until deadline. Either me or EA needs to be lynched by then.
Good Question, I just re read and am up to date now I think.

Unvote
. Everything got a lot more complicated now :P
Goatrevolt wrote:
Huntress wrote:This is a good point. And it raises another question. Wouldn't Militant's action on night two have blocked any recruitment attempt on Clockwork? How could he be recruited if he was shut in the brig for the night?
According to Militant's claim, his role only prevents night kill attempts
That's what my role says, it will protect my target from night kill but there is absolutely no mention of recruitment at all.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 am

Post by militant »

Now you simplify it like that it's easier to understand for a simpleton like me :P

Your logic seems satifactory and another no lynch would be horrid so:

Vote EA
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 am

Post by militant »

"aaaaarrrrggggh!"

Thanks for the game :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”