Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Gremwell »

what reason could you possibly have for band wagoning so early?
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Gremwell »

EBWOP. YARRRRRRRRRR, SCURVY, BILGE RATS AND ALL THAT ROT
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Gremwell »

vote Tekkactus
for being last to post
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Gremwell »

Tekkactus wrote:
Gremwell wrote:
vote Tekkactus
for being last to post
My posts vibrate at a high frequency. Some of them may appear invisible to the untrained eye.
DEFENSIVE MUCH OBVSCUM!!???
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Gremwell »

thats what the captian says to his cabin boy in the opening text
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Gremwell »

fetch the rum could be someone calling for the cabin boy, knowing he'd come running, and then kill him.

or since parrots repeat phrases they hear it could just be that is what he hears most often, your telling us that there is some significance to that phrase?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Gremwell »

well that was kind of a bust, and no help from the NK either. guess we'll have to make D2 work for us.

vote: potates
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Gremwell »

I can't speak for the others but I was hoping for reactions, we got zero from D1 and right now we need to make up for lost time, we're already down 2 townies with nothing to show for it. If someone else has some better ideas I'm all ears
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Gremwell »

so Potates flaked, well then

unvote

no one here has any tells to go on, and it's looking like some random pressure wagons are trying to form.

I guess I'll throw my support behind one of em

vote clockworkruse
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Gremwell »

well to be honest I thought you were third on the D1 instant wagon, but now that I reread I can see you were first.

but while my vote's here, may I ask why you jumped off the wagon so quickly? surely he wouldn't have been lynched that quickly, if anyone was foolhardy enough to hammer that without at least a claim would have made out D2 choice for us. So what I am asking is, why so skittish?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Gremwell »

ok,
unvote, vote EA

this game is beginning to sag, I know I havent posted all that much but things have been happening and really there's not much to go on in this game,

lets see where this takes us.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Gremwell »

I thought crywolf20084 was voting for Erratus Apathos, not the other way around.

as for with Clockwork, I was satisfied with your answer so I moved my vote, I said before that I was voting for reaction and you answered my question,
I probably would have reacted the same way D1 if that wagon sprung up of my vote and unvoted without thinking.

as for the vote on me, In a game going this slowly what would be a better scum move, stepping up and attempting to foster discussion, or sitting back and letting ANOTHER day slide by with still nothing for the town to go on.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Gremwell »

Goatrevolt wrote:Ahoy, best be gettin' out yer mops. It be time to scrub some bilge-sucking scurvy infested scum from our decks.

Vote Gremwell

He be one of them mutinous dogs out fer the head of our dear Cap'n Morgan.
Gremwell wrote:I can't speak for the others but I was hoping for reactions, we got zero from D1 and right now we need to make up for lost time, we're already down 2 townies with nothing to show for it. If someone else has some better ideas I'm all ears
Avast! This lubber be tryin' too hard to look like an honest sea dog. This "just trying to help the town" stuff be faker than the doubloons on that saucy wench at ol' jack's tavern.
Gremwell wrote:as for with Clockwork, I was satisfied with your answer so I moved my vote, I said before that I was voting for reaction and you answered my question,
I probably would have reacted the same way D1 if that wagon sprung up of my vote and unvoted without thinking.
Somethin be smellin afoul 'bout this one. He be flowing in an' out of wagons faster than last night's merry grog. So easily satisfied, matey? Yer couldnt be too suspicious in the first place, then, aye?

I also be putting the black spot on all ye lurkers. Best be searchin for scum er ye get a taste o' the salty deep yerself.

Yar, I be havin a good time of it. If I be too tough to understand, give me a shout and I be talkin' like one of em sissy lubber swabs faster than ye can drop an anchor.

the first point is simply that I am "too townie"

as for the second count I wasn't that suspicious in the first place, I know you have had a lot to read up so maybe you missed the part where I explained my confusion on that vote but I decided to ask some questions even though the vote was a mistake.

I hope someone has a better case on me than wagon jumping and trying to get something to play off of, Jebus for one has hopped as many if not more wagons and with less reason.

at least people are playing now
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Deadline: Thursday, November 17 at 19:00 MST (GMT -7).

did you mean Monday November 17? or am I missing something.

also I'm at L-2 with no reason on the second fastest wagon this game, yet no one has anything to say about it
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Gremwell »

First off sorry for not posting over the weekend, I lost access.

luckily we got an extension so we can at least get a little more info out of this lynch.

secondly
So I've got a few questions then:
-Who do you think is scummy? (and why)

well first person to come to mind is Spring for being the 4th on the wagon and not providing a case, but simply saying I agree with Goat who later admitted that his case was not as strong as originally thought.

Also militant for doing the same thing he was voting me for, and then saying someone should hammer me with no question and finishing it off with "I would personally opt for deadline extension" to seem town sided.

It looks like crywolf may be an active lurker, but the same can be said for ablut half the crew so this can cover most folks (humscunter, PlaysWithSquirrels, Erratus Apathos)

-Who do you think is town? (and again, say why)

This one is harder because of Lurking (I know I've done my fair share), maybe it's because he's new but Goat for actually having a case with his vote, and clock work seems to be doing some hunting rather than sitting back and riding a wagon. that said I wouldnt be surprised if either were scum, I'm just trying to answer your question as best I can

-Why do you think we wagoned you? (Your thoughts, not ours.)

Well could be "for a reaction" which is fine so long as it dosn't become a quick lynch. Or for my jumping around with my votes, which I don't think was very scummy but in a game this slow I can see how that could draw some attention.

-If you had to choose to lynch someone right now, who would be the first person? And who the last? (and why, again)

with the info I have this second I wouldn't be too keen on lynching anyone without getting a claim or something out of it, if I had to pick this second it would probably be a heavy lurker and hope to hit scum, but I'd rather get something to go off of tomorrow. I'd least like to vote myself (obv) because I know my alignment and I'd like to see Clockwork and Goat around tomorrow.

-Any other conditionals you think you can make?

not right now but I'll post if I think of any
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Gremwell »

unvote vote springlullaby
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Gremwell »

@ Gremwell: What do you make of EA and Jebus?

EA looks to put me at L-1 without batting an eye, no call for a claim no case no nothing, highly suspect after that.

I'm still very much on the fence with Jebus, I like very much that he asked me some questions rather than just letting the day run down, I'd say I feel a light town vibe.

Now that I am at L-1 I have no problem claiming so we may be able to find a better lynch.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Gremwell »

sorry forgot it was 6 to lynch, and as I doubt anyone will be adverse to me claiming I guess I'll do so now

I am a vanilla sailor. I have no special abilities, but the respect of my captain.

and for some reason I have a marlin spike.

I am loyal to Morgan

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”