Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #6714 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

This was a wild ride from the spectator thread.

@Norwee, I would count this as a mold win > a scum win from the sidelines - so take the win!

In almost all cases the "or if you control 50% of the population" line is just a time saver, because scum killing everyone at that point is inevitable. That inevitability was not here, so it should not have been in play (but I understand why scum would be upset with a declared scum loss, so I get the tie declaration). If the game played out, you killed Mastina before Mastina kills you. That means you win.

Scum could have beaten you if they shot you last night, but they apparently didn't, so that is the thing that tipped the game to you. You still had your bulletproof.

Mod said that you would have had to reapply your mold and then reignite to kill Mastina. If they had ever identified you, and shot you, then they would have won the race.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #6757 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 6753, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh and i see a lot of theories on "why didn't Norwee claim molded on the night that his target died?"
Well the thing is, i was planning to do EXACTLY that, but then an certain someone with an role called Galron came on with the ability to communicate with the dead, and it just so happens that Sircakez told me that "Players that die will still get notified of molding" So know what that means? It means that if i fake claim being molded on the night that a player dies, they can then tell Galron that i am lying and send the message to the alive thread!
Yeah, Cakez explained that to me in the spec thread. I did not think they would know, because he said that invests would not get their results on the night they died.

You made the right call
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #6769 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 6764, mastina wrote:Subject: CONTROL - Bright Falls
Lukewarm wrote:This is never happening this game, but can you imagine a more explosive ending then an arsonist thinking they had the win.

Ignited.

One Mafia lived because of a Mafia doc.

Day start, only arsonist and Mafia.
:shifty:
Huh, don't remember why I didn't think it was gonna happen?

---

Sorry I didn't congratulate you guys too. Congrats on the win. - I was just way more focused on the 3p the entire game. Like, off the bat I was rooting for them, because I like 3p. I wasn't really keeping tabs on you guys as much.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #6770 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Me, before I spoiled the game for myself lol

Subject: CONTROL - Bright Falls
Lukewarm wrote:Page 2 reads: MUSH is scum. Bell is town. Tet is town.

I also noticed that the op neither confirms nor denies there is third party. I like third parties. If there is one, I am rooting for them now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”