Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1703 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the vigs not claiming and doing what they did contributed mainly to the town loss

I think hellbooks played great but ultimately it was really town who played not very well despite firebringer almost having it at the end... yesh
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh Firebringer WAS scum

Ok my gut was coreect rofl
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok nvm town just straight up needed to not trust those claims rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

tejate u did fine, you were p towny.
Mainly the vigs should have claimed there was a traitor instead of all trying to he heroes

The bp cop claim would never slide if a traitor is known
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1713, Dwlee99 wrote:I said we shouldn't claim the hood at the start of the game but that was under the assumption we would always have at least one town alive to claim the traitor even if the other 3 were dead. Nero and Momo dying N2 shouldn't have happened.
Vig is a shit role so not a good decision tbh lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean 1 person could have outted and thats it yknow LOl

"Hey i have mech info that implies theres a traitor "
Thats it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

But still - if your plan is to shoot into your hood you need to have contingency of having a person claim the traitor exists
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”