I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1853 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

As if I, of all cows, am going to fall for a fake hammer
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1856 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe we're both scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1857 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1854, tictac wrote:i don't know any other cows.
You need to get out more
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1861 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1859, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1856, Not_Mafia wrote:Maybe we're both scum
Nice try for when you flip scum, but no.
[img]https://c.tenor.com/g7nzxqrG9GIAAAAC/gi ... an.gif[img][/img][/img]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1862 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1859, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1856, Not_Mafia wrote:Maybe we're both scum
Nice try for when you flip scum, but no.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1895 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is why neighbour is a bad role
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2084 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It won't be ELO if we eliminate shadowgirl
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2086 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2088 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think it does
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2211 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

God damn it Roden, can someone concisely summarise this koba mech-clear/guilty please because I've seen both whilst skimming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2213 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sometimes the words accidentally enter my field of vision
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2215 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So what's the case for scum theatre?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2222 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2220, ShadowGirl wrote:If you actually want to read a longer case on it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2225 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm getting flashbacks to our scumgame together, where we just got trapped in the townsidedness of the set-up, to decide whether this is scum theatre or just bad balance I'd have to like, actually read and analyse and I have to draw the line somewhere

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”