Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Alrighty, let's murder some folk!

By the way, I've only once played a game with such long phase lengths when we tried it out. Half the players went AWOL most of the time due to there being so much time, the other half stressed out af. I was in both buckets, sadly.
So I'm looking forward to trying this long phase game with players who've experience with it!
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Ohh hoppip is a pokemon lol.

Ausuka, whom have you most experience here with? I want to know because I'm trying to understand why the random looking vote and random looking mention, while ignoring me - the only player who has posted before you.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Be straight with me. Did you know the reference or did you google it? :P

Also, where the smileys at? :(
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 9, Ausuka wrote:Unless there are alts in the game (which realistically there are) I have very limited experience with any other player here
What's your experience with BBT?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 10, Nuclear Gandhi wrote: Also, where the smileys at? :(
they're in "Preview"
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

VOTE: BBT
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I would feel more comfortable with a nuke in my pocket though
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 19, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to be posting my survey start asap. I'm hoping to get participation from as many players as possible.
First survey: should we use the word "nuke" instead of "eliminate"? Yay or Nay? :dead:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 80, inutile wrote: eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town just stating a preference for ausuka to directly sort me now as to not detract from game
But you
were trying
to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
VOTE: inutile

In post 41, Frogsterking wrote:Inutile and Asuka both townlocked.
Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town
that much
" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 82, hoppip wrote:
In post 76, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 73, hoppip wrote:
In post 67, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
This has big "how do you do fellow kids" energy

VOTE: Inutile
What do you think of the rest of its posts?
frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
Shading can only be done by wolves? Unless I've a misunderstanding of the word, I don't quite understand how you could not wolfread DeltaWave if you genuinely think they're shading someone.
This could be Chainsaw Defense done by you, but as that wiki says - Chainsawing is mostly likely if you and inutile are both wolves here, so it's not all that damning for you unless inutile flips red. :shifty:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town
But you were trying to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
Does anyone else believe this's a stretch read?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 91, hoppip wrote: Hi Nuclear Ghandi! Can you read my post again? It looks like you missed the point of what I was saying. :oops:
I will re-read later, slower n stuff, atm my mind not working well.
This goes for Inu's posts aswell, I haven't read those large posts yet.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 98, Ausuka wrote:
In post 89, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town
But you were trying to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
Does anyone else believe this's a stretch read?
Do you think scum would admit guilt so openly?
Not intentionally, no. But perhaps you can explain to me why would the thought "how much I
tried
to appeared towny?" pop in a townies thought process or why would the answer ever be above zero? To me it's not a natural towny thing to think about and, at the very least, indicative for >rand wolf slot.
In post 99, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town that much" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
I have never played with Inutile. I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.

I couldn't understand what Inutile was trying to communicate either. All I could tell is that it seemed like they were trying very hard to communicate something and their message was important to them. That's the gist of why I Townread them.
I distinctly remember feeling like Inutile tried to defuse the situation. Can you just quickly quote which Inutile post felt like they're in a fighting mood?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
We re-doing the French revolution? :twisted:

Eiralox, are you a hydra? Why are you referring to yourself in plural?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 107, Frogsterking wrote:@Ghandi

Spoiler:
In post 26, inutile wrote:
In post 25, Ausuka wrote:What does this mean?
oh i was asking if you had/have a feeling because i might have had/currently have a feeling

but not alignment related, so! more a wondering aloud

In post 25, Ausuka wrote:Not sure what you're trying to say here.
was saying it felt like a sort of

"this is how to post at the beginning of the game" thing

like especially the first post is textbook "how to rvs"
In post 27, inutile wrote:
though i am now kinda curious what else you could have thought i was trying to say there
(also to me i am simply saying it not trying to say but i understand that i am often unclear and am happy to clarify)
In post 31, inutile wrote:
In post 29, Ausuka wrote:Ok, am I mafia?
i mean, you could be??

i wasn't saying that out of context i was thinking about the question you were asked about your opener and your response to it
In post 33, inutile wrote:
In post 32, Ausuka wrote:
though i am now kinda curious what else you could have thought i was trying to say there (also to me i am simply saying it not trying to say but i understand that i am often unclear and am happy to clarify)
I didn't really know. I mean, I think talking about my opener being textbook RVS seems somewhat nonsensical? It's the very start of the game, there aren't many options.

I don't really have a feeling about hoppip. Maybe I will later, idk.

Pedit: I'm trying to ask, like, what are you getting at with what you're saying? Were you just narrating my play?
you made very common opener, which you were aware of and said when asked
i guess i was thinking through the noteworthiness of nuclear gandhi's questioning of it and your response to it

shrug

i guess i don't really understand as it still kinda feels like you're just doing the engagement thing with me but that's more player indicative and not alignment indicative so
In post 35, inutile wrote:
In post 33, inutile wrote:
In post 32, Ausuka wrote:
though i am now kinda curious what else you could have thought i was trying to say there (also to me i am simply saying it not trying to say but i understand that i am often unclear and am happy to clarify)
I didn't really know. I mean, I think talking about my opener being textbook RVS seems somewhat nonsensical? It's the very start of the game, there aren't many options.

I don't really have a feeling about hoppip. Maybe I will later, idk.

Pedit: I'm trying to ask, like, what are you getting at with what you're saying? Were you just narrating my play?
you made very common opener, which you were aware of and said when asked, i guess i was thinking through the noteworthiness of nuclear gandhi's questioning of it and your response to it

shrug

i guess i don't really understand as it still kinda feels like you're just doing the engagement thing with me but that's more player indicative and not alignment indicative so
like it's not like i thought

"and now i will narrate ausuka's play"

but if you want to describe my posting that way you probable can it's not not applicable ya know
Let me colorize how I see their posts (look in your spoiler in the quote of this post):
Neutral
- Just neutral commentary.
Active
- Aggressive, Confrontational, "Fighting" as you called it. Lacking the word for it, but simply put the opposite of Defensive.
Defensive
- Trying to defuse the situation (attention away from them)
Neutral/Defensive

Neutral/Active

I see most of what you quoted bordering between neutral commentary and trying to defuse the situation in a "nothing to see here" sense.
I sincerely don't see the "fighting" that you see in the inutile's posts which you quoted.
We can agree to disagree, but perhaps you can color the same way as I did the same posts you quoted, or alternatively describe in your own words why the quotes you posted felt like "fighting" to you? We see it so opposite, clearly one has to be wrong. :neutral:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Maybe Frog is the type of guy who'd see begging for mercy on knees as "fighting" :neutral:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:02 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

For some disclosure; even though I didn't come here on Friday after my last post, I did come here yesterday. I read some posts and quickly lost track of who said what, so I ended up saying to myself "f*c* it" and postponed the catching up for today. I'll do before the day is over, I swear!, but my god I'll have to read from beginning and take notes of everything because telling people apart is so difficult..
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

postponed the catching up
to
today*
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

First 2 pages

- I guess what looked like inutile narrating Ausuka's play but then trying to
diffuse the situation
when asked about why, it was really him thinking out loud. I don't blame myself for finding it sus earlier, never seen that (usually when someone thinks out loud it's not so.. empty). I'm willing to mark that as useful engagement by inutile.
- Ausuka's read in 42 viewtopic.php?p=13480278#p13480278 is reasonable, for the above.
- Frog's read in 41 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16233 also, though I'm surprised he could see everything so clearly.
- 45s viewtopic.php?p=13480284#p13480284
"? it could easily be explained as coming from either mafia or town, why would i only consider the scumread aspect of it?"
by inutei feels too defensive intially. But on a 2nd thought, it's again him describing his playstyle so whatever. Currently I want inutei alive for now; I'm very confident that their playstyle makes their slot very very solvable in the long run so it's benefitial to give them the benefit of doubt.
- 47 viewtopic.php?p=13480293#p13480293 by Frog is just.. deliberately aggrevating with unncessary unhelpful demeaning comment? Why?
Also of note: given that me, inutile, ausuka and Frog have been the only players who posted thus far, and Frog called me Town in 48 and 51 while calling inutile and ausuka locktown in 47 - it makes Frog's claim of there being a solvable wolf slot already be his own slot?

page 3

- 58 viewtopic.php?p=13480346#p13480346 by Frog makes no sense given the above, since he must be talking about himself?
- While I can see what DeltaWave means in 67 viewtopic.php?p=13480602#p13480602 ; I'm not as convinced it's that AI for inutile. A decent early sus though, but a bit weak to follow especially when it's on a self resolving slot like inutile seems to be.
- I can agree with hoppip's 68 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36738 to an extent. I mean, I no longer think it's as bad looking for inutei as I originally thought but I wouldn't call them Town either like hoppip does.
- inutile, if you read this, what did you mean by "traction" in 70? viewtopic.php?p=13480622#p13480622
- 72 viewtopic.php?p=13480625#p13480625 by DeltaWave is interesting in the sense that I don't think a player who hasn't played since 2015, or whenever, would be so directly shade throwy and so early if they were wolf? It's so "in your face" WIM energy, though I'm not sure. This read is entirely based on the idea that someone who hasn't played so long wouldn't be so fearless as Mafia, but I don't know what type of person they are. Good enough for a Day1 read as far as I'm concerned though.
- Really wish inutile in 74 viewtopic.php?p=13480627#p13480627 didn't leave his comment to implications and instead said what they think. What's the point other than off hand shade throwing? If you throw shades at least don't leave them to implications and say what you mean.

page 4

- 76 viewtopic.php?p=13480629#p13480629 Can I just say that, yet again, this makes way more sense coming from a Town!DeltaWave simply given the 7 years of not playing? I hate this read because without that fact, I'd call this shade throwing otherwise.
- 79 viewtopic.php?p=13480637#p13480637 by DeltaWave, again, that's a fair view tbh.
- hoppip, if you read this, what's the difference between "looks bad" and "looks scummy"? viewtopic.php?p=13480649#p13480649 ; Though I can now see how "shading Inutile for superficial reasons" isn't necessarily scummy, as I got the same view on this re-read. But honestly, without that
hasn't played for 7 years
thing, I could usually never see that as not scummy.
- inutile, you're completely right in 88 viewtopic.php?p=13480742#p13480742 ; I'd like to apologize for that.
- due to 90 viewtopic.php?p=13480744#p13480744 I've the feeling that inutile is the type of person who's super easy to get voted out if you're Mafia, all you need is to sus them and their focus will be limited to defending themselves, which can only lead to their overall game contribution to look nothing but scummy. I think we should give inutile some breathing room. Again, I'm super certain that slot is easily solvable in the long run.
- At this point in game inutile is/was such a low hanging fruit, that I think 95 viewtopic.php?p=13480777#p13480777 is a good look for Ausuka. Not by much, because multiple people called inutile town by this point. But I do believe a inutile miselim would had been an easy path for a wolf!Ausuka.
- I don't like 99 viewtopic.php?p=13480784#p13480784 by Frog tbh. Because I don't see why would you townread someone for trying to communicate something that you yourself don't understand what it is. Because "it seemed important to them"? This may be a wild guess, but I believe it's possible for wolves to also have some importance in explaining and defending themselves. This is a bad townread reasoning tbh.

Alright, I know I only got 4 pages in - but I honestly feel good about my progress. I'm starting to tell slots apart from each other and have some view on how the game is going, so I think it'll be much easier for me the next time I come in. Nevertheless I'll need to up my activity a bit to be left behind.
VOTE: Frogsterking I got nothing better tbh; simply put the only slot who gave me some negative vibes on this re-read catchup.

Be back tommorow
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I swear that inner procrastinator in me knows no boundaries

page 5

- Remeber how Frog called me town back in ? Presumably it was due to his stated reason in - he trusted Ausuka's read on me. Now in similar story again. He calls votes me after noting in that 2 other players voted me. Maybe Frog is a sheep. But from my perspective, he isn't solving anything just trying to fit in with the crowd.
- I can see what furtiveglance means in when they say was omgus'y by DeltaWave.
(it's easier to see if you look at to see the whole short discussion and see the disproportionate reaction which was 83)

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but, again, that's something I'm willing to let slide due to the DeltaWave hasn't played for 7 years thing. Sure it's worth noting, but enough for Day1 elim.
- Frog, again, is being unhelpful in . What does "Not really." mean exactly? That we can't agree to disagree? That he can't color the same way I did so we can look closer to the differences in how we see things, nor can he explain in his own words? We don't see it opposite? We see it opposite but that doesn't mean one of us has to be wrong?
It's not the first, since he dropped the topic.
It could be the first half the 2nd, but then why wouldn't he try the other half to help game solve process?
If it's the 3rd then his disagreeing with me didn't make sense.
If it's the last then idk what he's smoking.
Whatever it is, 114 to me shows a clear disinterest to game solve by Frog.
[note that the argument itself no longer interests me since I changed my mind since then]
- is interesting by Greeting, due to it adding to the pile of
red flag triggers
people had on DeltaWave. Although the read is obviously complete nonsense, that's obviously not what DeltaWave meant. Fwiw(not much), I'm fairly certain this means Greeting and DeltaWave could never be wolves together.
- I just want to call Greeting wolf/wolf with Frog after reading , though I'm obviously super biased.
Greeting, what makes Frog towny in your eyes? Seriously I don't see anything towny about him.
- is officially the first post that looks like Frog rocks the boat even the slightest. Ausuka wolf read furtiveglance in and DeltaWave town read furtiveglance in . Ausuka's wolf read seem to have some hidden reasoning behind it whilst DeltaWave townread reason was limited to
"yeah, i know, I deserve to be wolf read"
. So why did Frog chose to townread furtiveglance? I expect it's because furtiveglance townread Frog in . On a different note: this seem to be yet another red flag for DeltaWave.

page 6

- I am NOT voting furtiveglance today after . He had: Ausuka asking them a question then vote them in and / DeltaWave townreading them in for the
"yeah, i know, I deserve to be wolf read"
reasoning / Frog "townlocking" them in . What did furtiveglance first respond to? The worse looking read of the 3. To me this shows a clear sign of focus on game solving on furtiveglance's part.
- furtiveglance, do you have a lot of experience playing with Frog? You calling their reads "Non sequitur" in suggests that. I was wondering if you could provide some insight into Frog's playstyle?
- This'll probably be a controversial opinion, but I think (DeltaWave) is a good look for DeltaWave for a funny reason. Why? Because furtiveglance asked a simple question: why doesn't DeltaWave talk more about her wolf read inutile? As large as DeltaWave's response is, she doesn't even respond to that question - only saying things like
"that's funny, because you're looking more like town to me the more we talk"
- completely stuck in their own head. I think a wolf in that post would had tried to appeal to furtiveglance's question in some way.
- I like that Frog now in has said what I expected; that they're a sheep. Only looking at where the herd is looking at. If this is a player thing and not alignment thing, then perhaps some of my reasons for sussing him was wrong. But not all of them. I still think that playstyle is inherently scummy. Like why not discuss a topic with another player where you disagree with? That seems like a obvious way to gamesolve.
- I'm a fan of BBT. Just saw myself nodding throughout most of their post. 2 exceptions being: "Serious vote?" it obviously wasn't by hutmeil / wolf reading DeltaWave (where they agreed with furtiveglance's reads), I just feel like DeltaWave is too easy target while have some points going for her.
- hutmeil what does this mean? townread whom? the person you vote? For asking
"Why are you scumreading Ghandhi? Bit of a non-sequitur I know but I don't want to get into your improv stuff."
?
- I'm genuinly surprised Frog townreading someone who wolf reads him. I put on my aluminium hat and say it's because of the player type that BBT is?
- Bet you I'm the only one who likes this post by DeltaWave. More specifically, the
"not sure what your angle is here"
part of it.
- I hate myself for saying this but looks good on Frog? What I mean is, he sticks to his schtick again where he wants to look at what other people look; in this he asks
"My condition is that I want you to choose something more specific from Ghandi's iso for me to talk about"
. Although this playstyle I do feel is inherently scummy - not being cooperative when people ask something. But him sticking to his ways shows a game process? Previously I thought Frog is just a sheep unwilling to solve. Well, he is a sheep and he most certainly is uncooperative and not a team player, but at least now I see there's a process going on behind the scenes. Hate his playstyle. Could easily still be wolf. But I'm willing to vote elsewhere if anything better shows up.
- 's
"I missed this intially because I posted right after."
says that my previous comment where I said "I am NOT voting furtiveglance today" was based on wrong reasons. Actually for me now there's nothing AI for furtiveglance's slot anymore. Best I could give is: the sus on DeltaWave is every so slightly sus because she's an easy target whilst the townread on Frog for
"Frogsterking is making a lot of reads early on which I usually find towny"
is just bad reasoning if given any in-depths look at the sources of Frog's reads.
you know.. the sheeping part..
. Calling those things wolfy by furtiveglance only makes sense, to me, if assume his usual reads levels are higher than surface level. That'd be a pressumption. But in case I see nothing better, I'm willing to go with that presumption. ( looked so good though?)
- is fine look for furtive because it kinda shows surface level reading.
- by Greeting gives me a bit of wolf talking about another wolf vibe. Though the content does mirror my observations. I feel like they're either both town or both wolves.. don't ask why though..
- aligns well with furtive's reasoning in . A good look.

other

In slightly more than than I spent 48 hours ago, I went through half as many posts as I did then. This gives me real back to school kind of vibes - where my procrastination be like "there's time, it'll be easy" just to learn it's more than I expected.
Also, I seem to have no real scumreads atm, though a couple that I'm OK with voting / not thrilled though. I suck.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

look at that, sentences missing words n stuff..
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

page 7

- Greeting said what I thought about Inutile, in a sense. But what has my eyebrows rising is this being the first game solvy post by Greeting that I noted, and it's like overly giving town cred for seemingly more NAI
(for the player)
things. This looks a little like unnecssary whiteknighting to me.
- "I think pressure on that slot
is justified
." feels like a wolfy mindset by Greeting, thinking wether their actions can be justified.
- I'm probably a bit paranoid about Greeting and looking too much into things, but I'm having trouble understanding what Greeting means here. They respond to a post that's saying just
"town"
by saying
"...But I find clueless behavior like this in Normal games more suspicious..."
. Furtiveglance is clueless for calling hoppip town? Or hoppip's
"But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." "
is the clueless one? Greeting seems to have this playstyle of giving their own thoughts to other peoples thoughts, so the latter is the more likely one. But I don't see how that makes any other sense than it saying hoppip being clueless about either deltawave or inutile actions being wolfy.
- Eirolox announces they're
looking for my scum partners
when in they avoided the first chance to talk. Looking forward to their
search for my partners
- Ausuka's posts continuesly just make sense to me honestly, make of that what you will.
- had me check Greeting's ISO to see their posts up until this point. Looks like was in the same spirit as . I genuinly can't tell what to make of Greeting's posts. All 3 of their notable game solvy posts so far looked like they could come from both alignments. I will decide wether to call them wolfy or towny if I see a continuation from them, since they seem to be the sort of player to give their thoughts to other people's thoughts and that's why they asked this question in 165; to have something to respond to.
- Is an insightful post I feel, due to the misunderstanding in it. After them giving exhaustive reasons to townread inutile back in 152
(for mostly NAI reasons might I add)
, they asked another person their opinions on it. Their playstyle so far has been giving their thoughts to other people's thoughts, so it stands to reason that the Town!Greeting purpose for asking that question would had been to convince people to townread inutile. Yet after Ausuka said
"I think the inutile read is pretty convincing but I'm townreading it anyway."
, then Greeting had this misunderstanding:
"Wait, what? I am townreading intuile. What do you mean by that sentence?"
. Meaning that their actual reason was to seek justification to townread inutile. Yes, this might be a towny who seeks approval of others for their reads due to low trust in their own reads. But I'm fairly certain it's >rand wolf.
- Just appriciate that not-ongoing
looking for my scum mates
by Eiralox in which they previously said they'd do. Bad boy Eiralox, bad boy! But seriously, what are we supposed to make of this slot? They said they'd
look for my scum mates
, but at every step of the way they avoid talking about my slot in any way.
- I think furtive's reasons in to wolf read Delta are fine. I don't agree with them, but they're fine. I mean, I wouldn't call "wanting to have the last word when someone shades you" wolfy myself but I think it's fine for a slot for whom I said earlier that surface level reads are a good look on them.
- I might be biased, but makes me never want to vote furtive before Eiralox.

Yes, I'm that lazy. Deal with it.
VOTE: Greeting Not thrilled with it, they're not exactly super wolfy. But I do believe they're most certainly a >rand wolf slot atm.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I swear I will be productive by Day3 or something :giggle:
A quick look at page 8 frustrates me. Because I feel makes Greeting and Eiralox rarely wolf/wolf here. :(
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 623, Eiralox wrote:@Gandhi current stuff please
Did you ever stop avoiding every chance to talk about my slot in your
search for my partners
?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 625, Eiralox wrote:like this is 625. i dont wanna be thinking about 178 at this point.
The past doesn't get invalidated, not for me at least.
Hmm.. did you sin something in the past? :twisted:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 627, Eiralox wrote:uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me repeat myself for a third time: what are your thoughts on current game state?
I don't even know it.
So now that I answered your question, how about you answer mine? Did you ever stop avoiding every chance in your question to
look for my partners
? Like, this might sound to you like I'm trying to incriminate you but I feel it's heavily alignment indicative attitude.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:55 pm

I guess that means 73 hours till EoD. Good.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 633, Eiralox wrote:we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.
I already answered you about the current affairs.
If you want to know where I am, you can try reading my posts. Shocker, I know.

You might want to answer my question btw. :wink:

Now, to be perfectly honest, you feel like you're trying to look productive while trying incriminate me and invalidate the past. That's coming from a slot who said they'll
look for my partners
but then avoiding every and any chance to talk about my slot? Don't lecture me about productivity, k, thx, bye.

And, no, I don't believe any thought I post about the past has been made by someone already. That's ludicrous. I do believe the value of my obserations.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 636, Ausuka wrote:
In post 628, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 625, Eiralox wrote:like this is 625. i dont wanna be thinking about 178 at this point.
I think what Eiralox is trying to say is that it's difficult to read you when you are only engaging with things that happened early on in the day
I really wanted to make/give my full thoughts for 1 game, but clearly I'm a bit lacking on the time commitment part.
I do feel like I'd be a productive member of society by Day3 or something, so I'd prefer to keep this up as is. What do you think would be the most productive course of action for me? If I read everything and tried to give my summary - I'd forget 80% of what I read and 99% of my thoughts, if I ever would have them.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 638, Nero Cain wrote:You might be our default elimination mostly b/c you aren't really helping yourself. thoughts?
Fine then, so be it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 645, Eiralox wrote:
In post 640, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 633, Eiralox wrote:we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.
I already answered you about the current affairs.
If you want to know where I am, you can try reading my posts. Shocker, I know.

You might want to answer my question btw. :wink:

Now, to be perfectly honest, you feel like you're trying to look productive while trying incriminate me and invalidate the past. That's coming from a slot who said they'll
look for my partners
but then avoiding every and any chance to talk about my slot? Don't lecture me about productivity, k, thx, bye.

And, no, I don't believe any thought I post about the past has been made by someone already. That's ludicrous. I do believe the value of my obserations.
fuck me this is the last time i talk with u in a long while. if you want to type walls about inutile and juice go ahead. if this is how you are going to be all game i'd vote for you on simple principle. you're lucky that we're both on greeting rn. if you don't have any currently relevant content soon i might consider building an actual case on you. please don't engage with me for a while because i can see i'm going to become toxic. now imma scrap some space stations.
You would build a case on me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After what
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

what keyboard button did i press to press submit.. ahh w/.e
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I assume Frog at least read my post/-s.
Eiralox didn't even read my last submitted post and they avoided every chance to talk about my slot early in the game. I don't believe they're game solving personally.
How can they even act about not understanding me when they don't even read my posts?

Frog is frog. I hate the inherently uncooperative playstyle, but unlike Eiralox slot - Frog at least has some process going on instead of just talking empty air.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 651, Nero Cain wrote:Why would you be productive day 3 and not day 2?
It's the time I expect to have fully caught up, just instinctively.
I am productive for my own standards now fwiw. But I reckon by Day3 I'd solve this game more likely than most others. :cop:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 654, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 652, Ausuka wrote:
In post 643, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 636, Ausuka wrote:
In post 628, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
I think what Eiralox is trying to say is that it's difficult to read you when you are only engaging with things that happened early on in the day
I really wanted to make/give my full thoughts for 1 game, but clearly I'm a bit lacking on the time commitment part.
I do feel like I'd be a productive member of society by Day3 or something, so I'd prefer to keep this up as is. What do you think would be the most productive course of action for me? If I read everything and tried to give my summary - I'd forget 80% of what I read and 99% of my thoughts, if I ever would have them.
bruh, you don't have access to my own notes, don't kid yourself.
I think that the most productive use of your time is to read through the game making notes of the most important things, with less depth. Maybe just make private notes so they don't need to be presentable to others. When you're done, you can form reads using all of the information available and make those arguments to others.
But that would defeat the whole purpose because then we couldn't SEE all the deep notes they're taking.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

bruh, you don't have access to my own notes, don't kid yourself.*
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I'm content with my D1 vote so..
That's my today's input.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

page 8

- Instinctively I feel like Ausuka's and furtive's disagreement about furtive's DeltaWave read has a Town/Town look to it.
- Greeting's piggybacking on other's posts feel a bit >rand wolfy.
- hoppip's
"Makes it seem like..."
has a slight freudian slip feel to it but I can't make heads or tails of it.
- I don't remember anyone ever calling me charismatic, lol thx Frog. Also, was it really so hard to finally give your reasons for your read() when asked? Doesn't need to be such a drama just to cooperate, jeesh.
- Frog reading people based on how they talk about my slot, pre-flipping me as wolf in their mind, instead of making stand-alone reads about players, is just oof play , but I think that's a bit of rand> towny paranoia.

page 9

- Mohab500 casually voting me twice saying to eliminate me but also calling me
towny af
inbetween is just weird lol. She also voted inutile earlier but called them neutral here.
- That Mohab500 reads list feels so fake. Townreading only 3 out of 13 players, 1 of which has only 3 posts [vote, unvote,
"RVS Vote. I already unvoted."
], another whom she has a vote on, and the 3rd is the only player who said they townread her. Also the only "neutral" read is about the slot they gave their RVS
"trying to lynch some rando early on good strat"
vote.
- Then though in she asks one of her only townreads why they wolfread on of her other only townreads is mildly good look.. I guess?
- Eiralox, DeltaWave, Frog posts I all like. inutile posts are more IIOA.

page 10

- Juice's was weird, and I find Eiralox's felt hypocritical, but otherwise nothing note worthy imho. Maybe could add Greeting's timing to be a little..
convenient
looking for my eyes.

page 11

- s way of throwing shade while not actually (truly)wolfreading is a bit weird looking by DeltaWave. After a bit closer look at the interaction and seeing again the level of bad faith that shade throw in was by Eiralox, I guess I can see the frustration of dealing with such people. is a bit over the board though: clearly calling Eiralox a wolf but yet no vote to follow. similar.
-
obtuse. obnoxious.

- I sus Greeting's timing again in , and serves no other purpose than to "fit in the moment" imho. On much lower level, same vibes I get from Ausuka this page.
- Eiralox is again being hypocritical. First part of has the same idea as .
Obtuse and Obnoxious are top words I keep thinking to myself whenever I read Eiralox posts.

page 12

- mood, DeltaWave, mood. But do you wolfread Eiralox or no?
- lol @ hoppip casually poking at both current-at-the-time thunderdomes and disapearing. That's genuinly funny looking. xD
- I don't like where inutile's mind is at here. Most page is inutile's posts and we know that they're the type who think out loud. What is it that they think about in this page? Irrelevant things mostly. look ok, yes, perhaps, but they're underwhelming so to speak.

page 13

- this LAMIST looking post feels more like town vanity than wolfy by Frog, lol. looks good though.
- I like the inutile posts. I don't like that their mind isn't focused anywhere more productive.
- Eiralox posts are eiralox posts. At this point "Eiralox posts" are an insult, sorry. On an actual note, that WIM feels towny but the constant OMGUS feels wolfy. /shrug
- I like Ausuka posts here. More specifically, I like how after what they said in - they tried to steer Eiralox in that direction they believe in could be a wolf hiding
(lol Eiralox is a weapon)
, then in expanded on their other read (which's a slot they held suspicion on earlier on already ). Unless Ausuka and DeltaWave (or Juice) are w/w, I don't see why Ausuka would do this as wolf, where as Town it makes perfect sense. 324 has a good point wrt furtiveglance tbh. Not enough to persuade me I don't think, but the post by furtive does indeed look more on the safe side.

page 14

-
( this is what satisfied Ego looks like)

- I'm gonna predict I'll be able to skip hundreds of posts at some point because some want to policy vote an inactive slot while others think it's scummy, and they argue - which is stupid but w/e.
- hoppip starts to feel like a coasting wolf. First, he's only progging at thread consensus things (look back at page 12 and this page), thens 2nd part doesn't connect with - he didn't like DeltaWave's push on inutile yet at the same time he wants to see DeltaWave push inutile harder? Looks like making things up in order to coast at thead consensus.

page 15

- looks like anti-spew by Juice because of all the sus on them, why single Delta out as the only worth mentioning? Like, for why they vote Delta you'd think voting furtiveglance would make more sense. Also, ofc their only other read is to townread the only player who protects them , because why wouldn't it be.
- Frog, btw, in you mistook coasting for lurking wrt Juice. Juice is lurking. If you want to see coasting, look at hoppip.

Perhaps crescent being on Greeting is a good look for Greeting? Whatever.
VOTE: hoppip
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Can someone teach how to figure out EoD and SoD times please?
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I don't understand, who or what changed my Night1 target?
gg
sorry for being me
If it helps, I struggle with game commitments every time
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 1718, Ausuka wrote:Gandhi who did you try to target??
The counter wagon, also the parson I had my vote on, Greeting.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 1720, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1717, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:I don't understand, who or what changed my Night1 target?
gg
sorry for being me
If it helps, I struggle with game commitments every time
Oops, I know what happened

When you asked about the frequency of replacements I misunderstood that you wanted to shoot Crescent
MY BAD
from now on when I mod I'm gonna ask
no side comments
so I don't make presumptions about intended targets based on comments made.
Then I think you missed a line because it wasn't that ambiguous tbh :P
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

This's funny :D
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 1729, Greeting wrote:And, Nuclear Gandhi, it’s usually a bad idea to shoot an uncounterclaimed town PR the night after the claim, as there is a possibility of them proving their role. If your action did go through as intended, town would have been in a far worse position.

It would be okay to shoot me later in the game, if for some reason I was still alive.
Ngl, never got that far into Day1 to see your claim. It didn't even occur to me that someone with 5 votes on them at EoD could've claimed :shifty:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 1736, Ausuka wrote:Delta is not going to be happy when she reads this
I hate myself for my constand: "this'd be scummy usually. But Delta hasn't played for 7 years so it isn't"
I did like several of this :igmeou:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 1739, furtiveglance wrote:I'm going to be completely honest. I'm counting this as a win because I need it. I can't go 1/12. I can't!
just get carried like me
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 1752, DkKoba wrote:Why was Ghandi replaced during day 2?
I said I want to be replaced
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Prefer to keep games pure by not talking about replacements, including from the host's side.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”