Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Deadline: Thursday, November 17 at 19:00 MST (GMT -7).

did you mean Monday November 17? or am I missing something.

also I'm at L-2 with no reason on the second fastest wagon this game, yet no one has anything to say about it
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

springlullaby wrote:Is the above triple post another Post restriction or something? In fact is there a post restriction on the entire town, nay, ship that prevent people from posting or something?

Right now I think that Clockwork-Ruse has show a relative level of participation which deserve my unvoting him.

I agree with Goatrevolt case on Gremwell, and I do not like the lack of response.

Unvote, Vote Gremwell

I encourage people to vote him.
Vote: Springlullaby

I even made the question to you in bold. Please, go back and answer the questions.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Gremwell wrote:

O.o Yeah the 17th is a Monday, the 20th is Thursday...
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by springlullaby »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Is the above triple post another Post restriction or something? In fact is there a post restriction on the entire town, nay, ship that prevent people from posting or something?

Right now I think that Clockwork-Ruse has show a relative level of participation which deserve my unvoting him.

I agree with Goatrevolt case on Gremwell, and I do not like the lack of response.

Unvote, Vote Gremwell

I encourage people to vote him.

I even made the question to you in bold. Please, go back and answer the questions.
And here
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 04#1350904
I ask you what questions?

In which post did you address questions to me?
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
Jebus wrote:No, I find it scummy that you attacked an early wagon in the random stage. Trying to start discussion other than random on page 1 is something I've not yet seen done on this site.
So it's scummy to start discussion early on?
I disagree..It isn't scummy to try to get a convo going. The way you go about trying to get a conversation going however could be scummy.
Alright, then explain how it is scummy. Don't just say "It might be scummy if you do this..." Explain yourself and explain your thoughts. How was I scummy by pressuring EA? You've all said that you found it scummy that I didn't like a wagon that started
six posts
into the game. Explain how that makes me scum.

You've made accusations, now back them up.

@Gremwell, You better start explaining yourself too.
I'm quoting it again, because this was to everyone on my wagon.

Also, you say that you unvoted me because I was participating, correct?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by springlullaby »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
Jebus wrote:No, I find it scummy that you attacked an early wagon in the random stage. Trying to start discussion other than random on page 1 is something I've not yet seen done on this site.
I disagree..It isn't scummy to try to get a convo going. The way you go about trying to get a conversation going however could be scummy.
Alright, then explain how it is scummy. Don't just say "It might be scummy if you do this..." Explain yourself and explain your thoughts. How was I scummy by pressuring EA? You've all said that you found it scummy that I didn't like a wagon that started
six posts

What?

First, how were I to guess that these questions were addressed to me? You are quoting crywolf in there.

Second, how does these questions apply to me in the first place? Where did I say that you were scummy for pressuring EA?

Third, read the thread, I the reason of my every vote and unvote clear.

Seriously, do you really pay attention?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Gremwell, who do you think is the scummiest person right now?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by Jebus »

Gremwell wrote:also I'm at L-2 with no reason on the second fastest wagon this game, yet no one has anything to say about it
QFT = complete failure -.-

So I've got a few questions then:
-Who do you think is scummy? (and
why
)
-Who do you think is town? (and again, say why)
-Why do you think we wagoned you? (Your thoughts, not ours.)
-If you had to choose to lynch someone right now, who would be the first person? And who the last? (and why, again)
-Any other conditionals you think you can make?
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Jebus »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
six posts

Kinda. My reasoning was that I found a more appealing wagon to look into.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by Ythill »

The captain is clearly insane and, after being awake for a watch that has lasted almost three weeks, even he's a little confused.

Gremwell wrote:

Gremwell has dicovered a copy-paste error of mine that has gone unchecked for some time. Per the rules, deadline is three weeks (Monday, November 17th). However, since my mistake may have mislead some of you, I will consider requests to extend the deadline. Please send them by PM rather than post them in the thread.

The Tally

4 ~ Gremwell (militant, Jebus, Goatrevolt, springlullaby)
1 ~ crywolf20084 (Erratus Apathos)
1 ~ Erratus Apathos (Gremwell)
1 ~ springlullaby (ClockworkRuse)

Not voting: Potates, humscunter, crywolf20084.

D2 Prod Count: PlaysWithSquirrels (2), humscunter (1).
Deadline: Monday, November 17 at 19:00 MST (GMT -7).
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

springlullaby wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:
six posts

What?

First, how were I to guess that these questions were addressed to me? You are quoting crywolf in there.

Second, how does these questions apply to me in the first place? Where did I say that you were scummy for pressuring EA?

Third, read the thread, I the reason of my every vote and unvote clear.

Seriously, do you really pay attention?
I think it would have been better if I just restated the questions, looking back on that it is a little confusing.

First of all, don't patronize me with a "did you really pay attention." Did you or did you not unvote me because you thought I was participating? I'm asking for clarification.

Second, how did you feel about the issue of me breaking off of a wagon and going after EA?

More to come, I'm sure.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

crywolf20084 wrote:Yeah, I get what you're getting at, but Squirrel's "post" was redicouls because it seems as though that's all he's gonna say. At least I said I had nothing to comment on. He didn't say anything towards the game.
Take that Kettle, you are SOOOO black!
Do you want your possessions identified?
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Post by militant »

The mod has mentioned nothing of a deadline extension since he said he could be persuaded to put one in place so I can only presume that the deadline is up tomorrow. Now we are in a dilemma. Should someone hammer Gremwell (because he is currently the person with the highest amount of votes so it would be easier) so we get information for tomorrow, request an extentsion and continue discussion or do nothing and allow the day to go by with a no lynch?

I would personally opt for deadline extension.
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Gremwell wrote:the first point is simply that I am "too townie"
Nay, not "too townie." Sayin' "Shiver me Timbers! We be down two sea dogs, with no mutiny to show" don't help the Cap'n any, it just sounds "townie." Yar, this boot-lickin, cheerleadin' talk just make you sound like one of Morgan's men, but don't help him none.
Gremwell wrote:as for the second count I wasn't that suspicious in the first place, I know you have had a lot to read up so maybe you missed the part where I explained my confusion on that vote but I decided to ask some questions even though the vote was a mistake.
Begad, ye be makin' a lubber out o' me. Me addled mind o'erlooked that one.
springlullaby wrote:I agree with Goatrevolt case on Gremwell, and I do not like the lack of response.
Ye best be explainin yerself lass. What yer talkin' bout "lack of response?"
militant wrote:The mod has mentioned nothing of a deadline extension since he said he could be persuaded to put one in place so I can only presume that the deadline is up tomorrow. Now we are in a dilemma. Should someone hammer Gremwell (because he is currently the person with the highest amount of votes so it would be easier) so we get information for tomorrow, request an extentsion and continue discussion or do nothing and allow the day to go by with a no lynch?
Avast! If we salty dogs can't give a man a good ol' floggin' then strap him under for some keelhaulin' then we be no better than an addled lubber. Some bilge-suckin' scum be getting the taste o' me cat o' nine today. Yaaarrr, else we be dead in our sleep with naught to gain.

Dead me tell no tales, bucko. Arrr, floggin' a dog fer information be good for naught. We best be killin' those we find lookin' fer Cap'n Morgan's head.

We best be in fer a lon' day, Mateys.

(Extension > lynching for information (every lynch gives information) > no lynch (free scum kill with nothing new to go off of))

Somethin' strikes me foul 'bout that last one. I be keepin' my eye on ye, Militant. Ye be waitin' for the ship's consensus before ye act, aye? Arr, ye not interested in stirrin' up no trouble, lad?

Yar, I be keepin' the black spot on Gremwell till our Cap'n gives us information on how long we be on deck. Then I be considerin' his fate again.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:30 am

Post by springlullaby »

Clock wrote:I think it would have been better if I just restated the questions, looking back on that it is a little confusing.
How you could have expected people to understand that you question was addressed to 'everyone on my wagon' the way it was presented is beyond me.

And you know what, I think you confused me with crywolf, which is not scummy, but not owning up to the fact somewhat is.
Clock wrote:First of all, don't patronize me with a "did you really pay attention." Did you or did you not unvote me because you thought I was participating? I'm asking for clarification.
Why you need to ask for a clarification is what I'm questioning, it is not, as your question make it appears to be, as if I did not made myself clear in the first place.

And yes, I did unvote you because at least you chirped in more than a number of other people and showed a a minimum of effort at scumhunting.
Clock wrote:Second, how did you feel about the issue of me breaking off of a wagon and going after EA?
I assume that you are talking about you FOS'ing people bandwagonning EA on day 1.

If so, I think that bandwagonning in the RSV stage is not indicative of alignment, subsquently that the motif you invoked for suspecting people wasn't a strong one, but I also think that it is an ok starting point to start off discussion.

In clear, I think it's a null tell from you.
Goat wrote:Ye best be explainin yerself lass. What yer talkin' bout "lack of response?"
Yes you're right, I got my timeline confused. For some reason that your vote on Gremwell has gone unanswered for longer than it really had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gremwell, the mechanism behind the RSV stage is to place votes to provoke reactions, reactions you can then analyse to place a better vote and start off 'real' discussion.

This means that random vote is not a goal in itself but a mean to achieve a better level of information, and that they are only acceptable if one show willingness to built better cases upon them.

I have yet to see any real contribution from you despite three random votes today, so yes, your vote hopping is very scummy.

I ask you again, who do you think is scummy and why?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Ythill »

"Gather 'round me mates, I gots an announcement fer ye! I knows some o' ye be noddin' off at th' lines, bein' on deck fer so long, but I aint abouts to let this watch end without no hangin'. So all o' ye buck up! Th' watch is hereby extended!

New deadline set for Thursday, November 20 at 19:00 MST (GMT -7).
This deadline will not be extended further for
any
reason.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

springlullaby wrote:
Clock wrote:I think it would have been better if I just restated the questions, looking back on that it is a little confusing.
How you could have expected people to understand that you question was addressed to 'everyone on my wagon' the way it was presented is beyond me.

And you know what, I think you confused me with crywolf, which is not scummy, but not owning up to the fact somewhat is.
Clock wrote:First of all, don't patronize me with a "did you really pay attention." Did you or did you not unvote me because you thought I was participating? I'm asking for clarification.
Why you need to ask for a clarification is what I'm questioning, it is not, as your question make it appears to be, as if I did not made myself clear in the first place.

And yes, I did unvote you because at least you chirped in more than a number of other people and showed a a minimum of effort at scumhunting.
Clock wrote:Second, how did you feel about the issue of me breaking off of a wagon and going after EA?
I assume that you are talking about you FOS'ing people bandwagonning EA on day 1.

If so, I think that bandwagonning in the RSV stage is not indicative of alignment, subsquently that the motif you invoked for suspecting people wasn't a strong one, but I also think that it is an ok starting point to start off discussion.

In clear, I think it's a null tell from you.
Goat wrote:Ye best be explainin yerself lass. What yer talkin' bout "lack of response?"
Yes you're right, I got my timeline confused. For some reason that your vote on Gremwell has gone unanswered for longer than it really had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gremwell, the mechanism behind the RSV stage is to place votes to provoke reactions, reactions you can then analyse to place a better vote and start off 'real' discussion.

This means that random vote is not a goal in itself but a mean to achieve a better level of information, and that they are only acceptable if one show willingness to built better cases upon them.

I have yet to see any real contribution from you despite three random votes today, so yes, your vote hopping is very scummy.

I ask you again, who do you think is scummy and why?
And you told me I didn't pay attention.

I FoSed EA for bandwagoning very early in the game, just six posts in actually. A few people have brought up the point and called me scummy because of it. Please re-read day one, which shouldn't be much of a challenge, and express your views.

And as for why I needed clarification, you didn't originally vote me for not participating. You voted me for being suspicious of a second random vote stage, how does my participation affect your views of that at all?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Clock wrote:I FoSed EA for bandwagoning very early in the game, just six posts in actually. A few people have brought up the point and called me scummy because of it. Please re-read day one, which shouldn't be much of a challenge, and express your views.
I got the names mixed up, I was referring to you FOS'ing Jebus and EA day 1 here:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 60#1324360

Are we talking about the same event? If so, my answer stands.
And as for why I needed clarification, you didn't originally vote me for not participating. You voted me for being suspicious of a second random vote stage, how does my participation affect your views of that at all?
1. No I did not vote your for not participating, I voted you for FOS'ing people for crappy reasons.

2. Your participation affect my view of you in the sense that at least you seem to be making an effort at questionning people. Compared to total non-committal and vote hopping it makes you less of a priority.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:08 am

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

I apologize profusely, but I don't have the time to keep up with this game. I am bowing out. Good luck to everyone.
Oh hai.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Gremwell »

First off sorry for not posting over the weekend, I lost access.

luckily we got an extension so we can at least get a little more info out of this lynch.

secondly
-Who do you think is scummy? (and why)

well first person to come to mind is Spring for being the 4th on the wagon and not providing a case, but simply saying I agree with Goat who later admitted that his case was not as strong as originally thought.

Also militant for doing the same thing he was voting me for, and then saying someone should hammer me with no question and finishing it off with "I would personally opt for deadline extension" to seem town sided.

It looks like crywolf may be an active lurker, but the same can be said for ablut half the crew so this can cover most folks (humscunter, PlaysWithSquirrels, Erratus Apathos)

This one is harder because of Lurking (I know I've done my fair share), maybe it's because he's new but Goat for actually having a case with his vote, and clock work seems to be doing some hunting rather than sitting back and riding a wagon. that said I wouldnt be surprised if either were scum, I'm just trying to answer your question as best I can

-Why do you think we wagoned you? (Your thoughts, not ours.)

Well could be "for a reaction" which is fine so long as it dosn't become a quick lynch. Or for my jumping around with my votes, which I don't think was very scummy but in a game this slow I can see how that could draw some attention.

-If you had to choose to lynch someone right now, who would be the first person? And who the last? (and why, again)

with the info I have this second I wouldn't be too keen on lynching anyone without getting a claim or something out of it, if I had to pick this second it would probably be a heavy lurker and hope to hit scum, but I'd rather get something to go off of tomorrow. I'd least like to vote myself (obv) because I know my alignment and I'd like to see Clockwork and Goat around tomorrow.

-Any other conditionals you think you can make?

not right now but I'll post if I think of any
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:46 am

Post by militant »

Gremwell wrote:Also militant for doing the same thing he was voting me for, and then saying someone should hammer me with no question and finishing it off with "I would personally opt for deadline extension" to seem town sided.
How was I just popping in, voting for somebody and then continuing to lurk?

I did not say someone should hammer no questions, If you read the thread you will find I suggested it as a possible course of action. I was participating which is more than you can you you have been doing for most of the game. I would personally opt for a deadline extension because I realised there is more discussion to be had and allowing the scum to quick lynch would not help the town.
Gremwell wrote:This one is harder because of Lurking (I know I've done my fair share), maybe it's because he's new but Goat for actually having a case with his vote, and clock work seems to be doing some hunting rather than sitting back and riding a wagon. that said I wouldnt be surprised if either were scum, I'm just trying to answer your question as best I can
I don't like the way you commend Goat for having a case and state you think he is town but I had case for which I voted you yet you don't seem to have acknowledged it. At first I Fosed you and then you did the exact thing I was Fosing you for again so I voted you:
militant wrote:
Gremwell wrote:well that was kind of a bust, and no help from the NK either. guess we'll have to make D2 work for us.

vote: potates
It was Gremwell, EA and spring that voted at the very beginning of day 2.
Gremwell wrote:so Potates flaked, well then

unvote

no one here has any tells to go on, and it's looking like some random pressure wagons are trying to form.

I guess I'll throw my support behind one of em

vote clockworkruse
It is you again that pops up, not saying a great deal and throw your vote at somebody else. I think you should contribute to discussion rather than jumping on a pressure bandwagon. For the moment I am going to
Fos Gremwell

Sorry about the recent inactivity, my grandmother fell ill with cancer not to long ago, I have been visiting her a lot.
militant wrote:
Gremwell wrote:ok,
unvote, vote EA

this game is beginning to sag, I know I havent posted all that much but things have been happening and really there's not much to go on in this game,

lets see where this takes us.
Good question. You once again just pop in and not saying a great deal vote. I am going to
Vote Gremwell

If the game is beginning to sag then why not contribute some more. I don't like the way you said "we" in the last sentence as if to make it look as if your actions are benefiting the town; what makes it even more perculior is that it is only you who is voting EA to apparently pressure him.

Also see my sig. My grandmother just left intensive care after a 6 moth stay, she if suffering from cancer. I am going to visit her near every other night, my activity level might now be as good as it possibly should be. I have already requested replacement in one game...
Why was my case not valid yet Goat's was?
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:58 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

springlullaby wrote:
Clock wrote:I FoSed EA for bandwagoning very early in the game, just six posts in actually. A few people have brought up the point and called me scummy because of it. Please re-read day one, which shouldn't be much of a challenge, and express your views.
I got the names mixed up, I was referring to you FOS'ing Jebus and EA day 1 here:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 60#1324360

Are we talking about the same event? If so, my answer stands.
1. No I did not vote your for not participating, I voted you for FOS'ing people for crappy reasons.

2. Your participation affect my view of you in the sense that at least you seem to be making an effort at questionning people. Compared to total non-committal and vote hopping it makes you less of a priority.
So you believe that lurking is greater than "crappy" FoS's in the scum radar area?

And that's actually kind of funny... because through my FoS's, we started discussion. =D

Going to be looking at the wagons later today. Be prepared for questions.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Jebus »

Gremwell wrote:First off sorry for not posting over the weekend, I lost access.

luckily we got an extension so we can at least get a little more info out of this lynch.

secondly
-Who do you think is scummy? (and why)

well first person to come to mind is Spring for being the 4th on the wagon and not providing a case, but simply saying I agree with Goat who later admitted that his case was not as strong as originally thought.
Not the strongest thought, but I'll take it.

The fact that Goat admitted his case wasn't as strong as he thought doesn't add to the weight of your case, really.
Also militant for doing the same thing he was voting me for, and then saying someone should hammer me with no question and finishing it off with "I would personally opt for deadline extension" to seem town sided.
I'm gonna look at this when I get a chance, but by what you're saying, it seems legit.
It looks like crywolf may be an active lurker, but the same can be said for ablut half the crew so this can cover most folks (humscunter, PlaysWithSquirrels, Erratus Apathos)
So why not just FoS that half the crew? Just because there are more people doing it doesn't make it any less scummy :/

This one is harder because of Lurking (I know I've done my fair share), maybe it's because he's new but Goat for actually having a case with his vote, and clock work seems to be doing some hunting rather than sitting back and riding a wagon.
that said I wouldnt be surprised if either were scum, I'm just trying to answer your question as best I can
I found the bolded odd. Directed at anyone but Gremwell, second opinion please?

with the info I have this second I wouldn't be too keen on lynching anyone
without getting a claim or something out of it
, if I had to pick this second it would probably be a heavy lurker and hope to hit scum, but I'd rather get something to go off of tomorrow. I'd least like to vote myself (obv) because I know my alignment and I'd like to see Clockwork and Goat around tomorrow.
Not a bad plan.

Again, found the bolded odd, looking for second opinion.

My overall thought on Gremwell right now is town. So,

Unvote: Gremwell

This is my personal choice for the next wagon. This is more of a vibe I'm getting from him than actual evidence I can back up, though.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Ythill »

At sometime during the last day or so, one of your fellow crewmen must have slipped into the sea because he is nowhere to be found. Obviously sick of waiting to reach port, he decided to swim. In an unrelated and quite coincidental turn of events, a stow-away is found in the captain's longboat.

She's a bit bedraggled but seems no worse for the wear. She's introduced to Morgan and he seems befuddled (or maybe just drunk) but he lets her sign the articles anyway.

Huntress replaces PlaysWithSquirrels, effective immediately.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Jebus »

Could we extend the deadline because of this :rolleyes:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”