Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5284 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Sterling the steampunk »

In post 1, GreenLiquid wrote:Some ideas:

Innocent Killer
: A lyncher who's target is a confirmed innocent. This could possibly coincide well by making the confirmed innocent in question a jester.

Infiltrated Mafia
: Four players told they are mafia, but also told one of them is an independantly winning SK (not told who). The SK cannot NK any of the mafia.

Hammah Slammah
: Player who is forced to hammer whenever they see an opening, and not allowed to tell this to others (not really enforcable though, so only use this if you're playing with honest people).

Actually the second idea is quite cool the Mafia knows one of their members is a traitor but don't know who and the traitor is against town sounds like a cool idea
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5285 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:30 pm

In post 4, Thok wrote:
Looking for a cure SK

You are an SK. You have no immunities to investigations or nightkills. You do not have a night kill. You only win if you can convince somebody to say the word psychologist, which will turn you into a protown miller. Any hinting at this win condition will result in a modkill/loss for you.
I would have try to convince the town to spell out the word Psychologist, somebody is bound to say it in full and I win and I didn't even need to hint that it's my win condition
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5286 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:37 pm

In post 17, GreenLiquid wrote:
Restricted Cult

Plays like a normal cult, but all members gain the same post restriction (and a pretty obvious one, too).

The Inhibitor

An un-nightkillable player. As long as he is alive, the game cannot end. He also can't tell his power to anyone. This might go well if you had some survivors in the game too.
You just described pestilence from Town of Salem

Return to “Mafia Discussion”