Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Animorpher, riddle me this: Be you Tobias, Rachel, or Marco? You must pick one of those three, none of the others.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:07 am

Post by GhostWriter »

malthusis wrote:
Vote GW

:?:
It was probably out of love.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 am

Post by GhostWriter »

They're making the association, most likely, due to the time of the claim: right after a miller claim from another player.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:My vote, at the start of the game, I PMed GW asking about the quiz. He read my PM, and completely ignored it.

I'd expect a townie to atleast give some kind of a response - Not necessarily give me his answer, but definatley give some kind of a response. This makes me very suspicious of him, hence the vote. Ignoring the PM is something i'd expect from scum.
That, sir, is hilarious. Tell me, exactly, how this works out to be a tell worthy of suspicion? Because I did not see it fit to even answer? Oh no, maybe I have answers, as well as other things in my PM, and do not trust myself to talk of any of the PM without letting it all spill out! Oh, dear me, you've caught me, whatever shall I do?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:My vote, at the start of the game, I PMed GW asking about the quiz. He read my PM, and completely ignored it.

I'd expect a townie to atleast give some kind of a response - Not necessarily give me his answer, but definatley give some kind of a response. This makes me very suspicious of him, hence the vote. Ignoring the PM is something i'd expect from scum.
That, sir, is hilarious. Tell me, exactly, how this works out to be a tell worthy of suspicion? Because I did not see it fit to even answer? Oh no, maybe I have answers, as well as other things in my PM, and do not trust myself to talk of any of the PM without letting it all spill out! Oh, dear me, you've caught me, whatever shall I do?
Translated into simple english:
I'm scum
Lynch please.
Oh please, my sarcasm aside, my post still stands. You've got less than a half-assed basis behind my "scumminess", and you've yet to actually show how anything I did is profoundly scummy. And then you dodged my asking of you to explain it, by purposely mistranslating my meaning and reinforcing a backless lynching of me. My ignoring of your PM asking me if I had any answers, implying the intention of attempting to share them, no doubt to gain more powers yourself (understandable and not a scumtell in the least[no sarcasm]), was an obvious "No" from me. Way to try blowing nothing into something.

But, no doubt, you'll claim there's still something there, so I ask you again: How does this work out to be a tell worthy of suspicion?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Axelrod wrote:Hi there! I'm replacing somebody! I don't actually know who, but I assume it's one of those guys who were going to be replaced.

What's happening!
Konnichi wa, and welcome aboard.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Natirasha wrote:
Axelrod wrote: Of course, Nat. just said the same thing abo9ut two Millers. So, question to both of you: what is it about this set-up that leads you to the conclusion that there could be multiple millers?
It's simple in my eyes. In a game where people gain powers as they answer questions correctly, it seems extremely obvious that one of our supposed "powers" is to not be a miller.
This, in no way, seems obvious to me. It is, in fact, far closer to a stretch to cover oneself, than anything else.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Natirasha wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I think I see how that could be.
I suppose.
I don't. I just had the chance to really read what he's been saying. No, it doesn't work when it comes right down to it. How, exactly, does it work out with a Teacher's Pet being perceived as a miller? Wait, I'll save the trouble of a response, and say that it doesn't. It's enough to, for now, warrant my vote.
Vote: Der Hammer
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:47 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, yes, that's helping you. Yup, just clears everything right up, and removes all suspicion.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Animopher, I really didn't see anything too bad about your arguing, right up until you mentioned a Jester.
FoS
on you for that reason.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:10 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm going to pretend that you aren't aware of the taboo of saying "jester", and tell you to STOP saying it as a possible role for yourself. It's really unnerving, and makes me want to vote for you on
just
that basis. It's like you're using a last resort because you're terrified of being lynched, which implies you are hiding something, which means that you SHOULD be lynched.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:also, you said you would unvote, :evil:
I lied.
unvote vote: Natirasha for that
Vote: animorpherv
for that. Now you're just picking at anything, hoping it'll hold. I may not have posted in a while, but believe me, I'm fully aware of what's going on. You are the best lynch of the day, that cannot be disputed, and I feel perfectly fine bringing down the hammer on this one.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Natirasha wrote:[sarcasm]Yes, because Xtomx's answers were wrong or tainted I'm scum.[/sarcasm]
Where did this even come from? Why did you feel the need to defend yourself before even being attacked?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I didn't read it correctly, since an actual miller cannot have scumbuddies. My mistake.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

malthusis wrote:Also, why the flip on the answers-
Jahudo wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:it seems like he's trying to make two correct answers look wrong and prevent town from getting powers.
Thinking about it more, the answers should be right. The two confirmed town having 1 or 2 of these answers (armix and animorph) make me think that something happened on my side to prevent the answers from going through.
-when someone proves it wrong?
I don't like this either. Unless it's really a mod mistake, then there should be nothing to give even the slightest impression that the answer for that is wrong. Considering my stance on the miller claim (I believe it, for the most part), this is a much better lead.
FoS: Jahudo
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Jahudo wrote:
Nat wrote:In fact, one might say I only need three questions. It has not removed my miller status, sadly, but I did gain a power last night.
Which sounds like he knows exactly how many he has right and which. I don't know what to make of his idea now.
No, it sounds like Nat is saying that there are only three question in which he has absolutely no answer. As in, they are blank. No where in there does he say specifically whether the answers are correct or not. We can assume that, in fact, some are not, since only one power was gained, and the miller status was not lost. That's all that can be inferred from what was written, so don't attempt to read further into that. You're just stretching with that one.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

sirdanilot wrote:It would be quite a stretch for a nat-scum to say that his miller status was gone, because then an investigative role would check on him and if he would have found a guilty he would have claimed.

Of course nat did not claim that his miller status was gone. He'd be absolutely crazy to.
That wasn't what I was trying to say at all. I was saying that, judging from the post, nothing like what Jahudo was trying to push could actually be inferred from the writing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've already said that I believe the miller claim, for the most part. This is because I feel that it's most helpful to the town for claim miller, if you know that you are one, early on. I've never been a supporter of the "lynch all millers" ideal, but I that doesn't make me completely exclude them if there's a strong enough case on them. However, I don't think that there is, at least not for me. I'm much more comfortable bumping my previous FoS to a
Vote: Jahudo
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:29 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm right here. A little weird that my vote for you, on the last page, never got counted.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I think spitballs should be incorporated somehow. They have never actually been used in a classroom that I've ever been in, but I love imagining what I might have done had someone ever hit me with one...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I seriously doubt he was mafia. Best guess is a 3-mafia team, and they can easily control the votes by swaying a few town players to vote with them, thus winning them the game tonight, pending a sudden NK-immunity; doc save; vig kill.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

First and foremost:
Vote: DrippingGoofball
. Now then, on to other things.
Jahudo wrote:GhostWriter
GhostWriter post 337 wrote:Considering my stance on the miller claim (I believe it, for the most part)
Why did you wait until day 3 to believe the miller claim?
I did not wait until then to believe it. I don't think I ever said I didn't believe it, however, what I did do was wait until day 3 to actually tell everyone else I believed it. There's a difference.
Jahudo wrote:
GhostWriter post 405 wrote:I've already said that I believe the miller claim, for the most part. This is because I feel that it's most helpful to the town for claim miller, if you know that you are one, early on. I've never been a supporter of the "lynch all millers" ideal, but I that doesn't make me completely exclude them if there's a strong enough case on them.
Why did you not believe Der Hammer’s miller claim from the start and vote for him on day 1?
Because it was second. It's literally that simple of a reason. I turned out to be right, but it turned out to actually be a bad thing that I was right.
Jahudo wrote:Why did you not comment on Nat’s claim and instead only refer to him on peripheral issues like his speculation on gained powers, or his speculation on character claims?
Because, to me, he was either scum or miller. Worrying about the miller claim would get me no where, since I had my views on it already made up. However, I still had things I wanted to know of about his actions and thoughts, because those would be what I'd try to use to find a crack in his armor. I didn't feel a need to comment on the miller claim, there were enough of you focusing on just that for an attack. I didn't see anything wrong with the claim. However, if his other actions would prove him to really be scum, that's when I'd have dropped the trust of the miller claim. It's like have a cop with a guilty report, killing scum, and then still being watched for slip-ups to make sure they aren't bussing scum, due to the nature of this game.
Jahudo wrote:What was your opinion of Nat then and how did it change through day 3?
It didn't. I just hadn't told my stance on it until then.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Jahudo wrote:@DGB: How did you manage to pick the lock?
It says 'bolt cutter.'
That, in no way, resembles picking a lock. That's cutting a lock. The two aren't really related.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have alerts on all of you. I most likely had the most alerts of all of us. I have been able to place alerts on everyone for multiple nights. Why?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Jahudo wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:That, in no way, resembles picking a lock. That's cutting a lock. The two aren't really related.
Agreed but maybe she has an explanation.
Okay.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I went by memory when I used the word 'picking' but the word is bolt cutter. I had to check what that looked like with google images.
How's this working for you?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

This is quite simple. DGB is obviously lying. A rich girl, who happens to gain the powers of a thief? Mistaking lock PICKING with using bolt CUTTERS? Everyone knows what lock picking is, and can assume, roughly, how it is done; people know, through sheer common sense, that bolt cutters cut, and do not pick.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I'm trying to wrap the bow on the present box you've already placed yourself in for us.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Master Ruck, you've made a slight mistake. I originally gave you those answers, but it was a mistake, and I resent you 7 and 8, with 8, I think, being wrong. You corrected me on it, and I changed it on mine. I had read my answer sheet wrong, since I color coded it, and the colors key is at the bottom, thus making it hard to distinguish my guesses, from the stolen answers, from the traded answers.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Ah, I didn't read the original message you sent me, just the two I sent you, and I thought the second was me taking back the first and putting in something different. Okay, my mistake. I did not cheat to get those answers. I guessed. I had a theory about the test, and I turned in answers to 3 or 4 questions early on, to see if I was correct in my theories. In other words, they can completely be wrong. The reason I gave them to you was that I took answers from my message that I'd sent to the mod, since I was already in the mailbox, and took two answers that seemed reasonably far apart. Those answers that I sent in are not color-coded, so I didn't know they were the two I'd guessed the answers to. Sorry. Maybe one or two were right, though, since you ended up getting a power out of it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I made the theory that the story in the test was nothing more than altered preexisting myth(s) from either the Greeks or Romans. I took elements from the Odyssey, the Iliad, and Hercules, and then answered a few questions using answers I thought related to those tales.

Sirdan, you clearly are not reading what I'm saying, or are unable to grasp it. I DID NOT CHEAT FOR THOSE ANSWERS. They were pure guesses. The game may be called cheat mafia, but you don't HAVE to cheat for every answer. In all honesty, we all could have entered in an answer for everything, hoping something worked, and to throw off people who cheated off of us. My answer for 11 can easily be wrong, since I based it on NOTHING solid.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I am not sure which of my answers are right, and which are wrong. However, yes, I have gained a power. I did not know a wrong answer counted against me, but it would explain what took so long for me to gain a power. Yes, I did read the rules, but I did not remember that part of them.

Quick question. When I attempted to use my power (won't say what it is, depending on the answers), I was told that I could not cheat off of someone and use a power together. Did anyone else find that same thing out?

Mod, if possible, can you confirm that night abilities cannot be used alongside cheating?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Jahudo wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I was told that I could not cheat off of someone and use a power together. Did anyone else find that same thing out?
Yes, that's how it worked for me.
Can anyone else confirm this?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

DGB, you could not possibly have checked anyone with your ability, since you attempted to cheat off of me last night. Since I can place alerts on everyone, I caught you attempting to cheat off of me, thus canceling out your claim of using an ability last night. The only one lying is you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I am the Band Geek. My ability is that I use some kind of listening device, however, since it's probably a low tier power, it is glitchy. I take this to mean that it doesn't always aim where I want it to. I've had this for 2 nights now, and it is the real reason I went after DGB yesterday. I had a report of DGB and Malthusis together, and saw an opening to attack without directly outing myself. Last night, it apparently screwed up again, but still targeted who I wanted it to (last time, I got lucky and still targeted Malthusis). I targeted Sirdan. Or so I think. It tells me that voices have convinced me to look elsewhere, but I did not have mention of Axel. All I was told was that while I was being convinced to look away, I heard Sirdan and Jahudo together. The difference between last night and the night before was that I had actually been told that I heard DGB killing Malthusis. That wasn't the case this time.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have used the same ability twice now. My item hasn't broken or been used up, so I guess I can keep using it. I did update my test, I got nothing new though. There wasn't a big update needed; I have quite a few answers. I don't get how it's multiple use.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have used the same ability twice now. My item hasn't broken or been used up, so I guess I can keep using it. I did update my test, I got nothing new though. There wasn't a big update needed; I have quite a few answers. I don't get how it's multiple use.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

There are several things wrong with what you said at the ending. For instance, the speedy vote on DGB. I've already explained I listened to Malthusis being killed that previous night. I had planned to claim, then saw that I didn't need to, due to a claim already being out there that pin-pointed DGB as mafia. My vote was speedy to you, simply because you had no solid data. I may as well have been sitting there watching the murder happen, compared to what you knew. I voted fast because I knew who needed to be killed. Did I hint at it? Hell no. Like I said, I didn't want to talk about having an ability that might be remotely useful.

Second, I explained that I not only guessed, but that the list I looked at, to trade answers, did not show the answers I had guessed. I did not know they were still there. I'd been changing answers since the experiment answers had been entered, and I simply picked answers at random and gave them. I did not remember that a wrong answer took away a point per wrong answer. I just thought we got a point per correct answer, and nothing for wrong ones.

Next, the glitchyness of my device. I'm pretty sure that, no matter who I pick, a dice is rolled and I listen to whoever it lands on. The first time I used it, it happened to land where I wanted it to. The second time, I'm still not sure what's going on. Since I cannot copy post PM's to show you how different they are, I can't do the explanation on how hard it is to determine what happened justice. It tells me that I'm being redirected, and then it almost makes it seem like I'm hearing both SirD and Jahudo in the direction of the person attempting to redirect me. All of this happens after it tells me that I have attempted to use my device, that it has started to malfunction again and that, as I try to focus in on my target, the sound gets sort of hazy or whatever and that my hearing turned to the sound of the voice telling me to hear elsewhere. Going by that, it sort of seems like maybe Jahudo had an ability and also targeted me, as Master Ruck suggested.

As for my device itself. It is literally called "a listening device". There is no other name for it. The name of my ability is the "Drunk Watcher", letting me know that it's not going to work correctly. The mod even uses the word "glitchy" in describing it, which is why I use it when describing it. My ability also isn't single use like the rest of yours seemed to be. So why would I gain a new one while I still have this? Maybe it breaks after a certain amount of uses, I don't know.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've gotten mod clarification on what went down with my ability last night.

I aimed for Sirdan. However, as it does, it screwed up and tried to aim elsewhere. At that point it was effected by the redirecting. I did not actually get to listen to who I was redirected to. No, I saw people targeting him. Jahudo and Sirdan. Jahudo DID have an ability. Also, Sirdan is clear, because I have literally been told that he did not perform a kill. He is included in who targeted him because he was directing me that way. I was told this by the mod, with absolutely no flavor to it. He broke it down for me without flavor. That helps a lot.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

"Him" would be Axel, who you tried to redirect me to.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 am

Post by GhostWriter »

1. B
2. B
3. D
4. C
5. A
6. D
7. A
8. B
9. D
11. C
12. B
13. C
14. B
15. C

To:

1. B
2. B
3. D
4. C
5. A
6. D
7. A
8. B
9. D
12. B
13. C
14. B
15. C

Notice something? That's right. No profound change. Know why? Because with the small amount of players we have, it doesn't matter too much to me which of you my ability lands one, odds are that I'll still see something important, like how I apparently saw (after having the mod clarify this) that Sirdan did not perform a kill last night. Unlike the rest of you, apparently, I don't need to earn another ability, since mine isn't one-shot. I didn't worry too much about altering my test. I had something useful enough, and didn't feel like looking through the game to find ways of fixing it up, and I stopped cheating after I first got and used my ability, and all of them had already been added in.

Now
Vote: No Lynch
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, using those answers given yesterday, I apparently took apart my little doodad, and fixed it using parts from the band room. So it works just the way I want it to. I watched Master Ruck, and Axel did target him, and Master Ruck himself targeted me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Why am I not scum? Well, had I been scum, I'd have used the pm that Ruck sent me about who was going to target who, and why I should target him. Had I been scum, my report would not have said that he had targeted me, it would have said that he had targeted you, like he told me he would.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

How is there no other possibility? How the heck would I know that Master Ruck deviated from the target he said he was aiming for if I was too busy trying to kill him, as opposed to seeing what he was doing last night, exactly as I said I did?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:35 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Because I knew that Ruck's target wasn't who he A) said he would target and B) did target. I've said this before. I would have said that he had targeted you, Sirdan, not me, because that's who he told me he would target. He even said so here in the game that he attempted to target you, and got redirected. I wouldn't know that unless *gasp* I tracked and watched him. Well, at least one, but the point is that I did both. I've explained this. Prove to me this didn't happen, and I'll check it when I get back late tonight.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm making the assumption that killing and powers cannot be used concurrently. If they indeed cannot, then any case made on disbelieving what I did last night can be flipped to any of you.
Mod, can you tell us if powers and night-killing can both be used?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I don't get how I'm losing credibility. If I tried to place a kill, then I couldn't redirect. If no kill was made, and you got redirected, who's to say it wasn't your "doc"?

I can't plead much of a case other than what I've said on previous days to explain the things I've done.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Since I had a result on Sirdan of him not committing a kill on a night when the last mafia did, I've cleared him in my mind. That leaves you and Master left, and since I'm leaning towards him as town, it's pointing towards you, though I haven't, by any means, cleared Master.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I never said I didn't get anything else last night. Just the nights before that. One of them is a more powerful version of my listening device, but it only watches instead of both. The other is a tracking device, which both watches and tracks (used it last night).
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Axelrod wrote:And it was not "proved" yesterday that Ghost could not have killed anyone. SirD claimed a re-direct of GW to me. He said he was told it was "successful." GW claimed he used his "Listening Device" on Jahudo - the person who died - and said that he
didn't
"hear" me (which he ought to have, if I actually killed Jahudo, yes? He said he heard DGB kill someone earlier in the game and there was supposedly no doubt about it.)
So, you ended this post with a link to a page where, just a bit further down, I explained what happened that night, including the redirection that happened. You make it seem like I should have seen you kill Jahudo due to watching him. Too bad I attempted to target Sirdan, not Jahudo. When I did mention Jahudo in my post, it was because I did not see what the person I targeted did, it was because I saw who targeted that person. I saw Jahudo target him, and I was Sirdan target him. And I was told neither performed a kill. I did not, however, target Jahudo. I saw him because he came to my target that night: You. Since I was not told what you did that night, I can't be sure of anything you did that night, just what they did to you. Sort of. Either way, you're wrong. Thank you, try again.

Axelrod wrote:So you are saying you really think I did "re-direct" you just to cause arm waving hysterical mass confusion. Redirected you to a target that I myself would be targeting. On a Night I was otherwise planning to not kill anyone.

Lovely. I don't think there's a whole lot I can say to that.

SirD, I think it's on you. GW will hop on whenever you vote. If you are just so convinced that GW couldn't have killed anyone because our honorable mod. would just never have misled you so badly, then there's nothing else I can say.
Oh, nice job here. Sarcasm to try to debunk all things said against you, without actually arguing against them. Actually attacking the mod, saying that either the mod lied and I'm scum, or the mod told the truth, and you're scum. Yeah, that made a great defense. Thank you for giving me a great reason to vote you. I actually wasn't sure. Though Master Ruck did make a good argument, I said that I didn't completely trust him. I looked at the argument from a pro-town-MR view, and a scum-MR view, where he had been waiting to build a case against anyone, and saw you an easy target (due to it seeming like I was waiting for a chance to vote you, though it could be flipped to be said of him creating a case on me instead). I was taking it with a grain of salt, until your arguments against it got ridiculous.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Since I don't have time right now, I'll only do a post based on the stuff in 652, and not 651 (yet).

How does that make so much more sense? The purpose of you not killing last night, and instead redirecting + using an extra, rather pointless (at least, this far into the game it is) power, was to cause confusion, causing the town to mis-vote, allowing you to win during the night. This, as opposed to killing that night, which would leave 3, which would make it harder for you to win, as the chances of you dying with 3 alive is higher than those of you dying with 4 alive (+ confusion due to night activities).

All talk more whenever I get back.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Axelrod wrote:But what GW
himself
said doesn't fit with that.
How so?
Axelrod wrote:But for you to say you have been "suspicious" of him and uncertain up to now appears to be you just making stuff up to try and sound like you are being unbiased and reasonable, perhaps because you smell blood?
First, I never used the word "suspicious". Stop throwing it around like I did. I said I wasn't completely trusting of him. I obviously am, since I've still yet to vote you. And I didn't make it up. You asked me, before this argument began, what did I think of the other 3 of you. Here was what I said:
GhostWriter wrote:Since I had a result on Sirdan of him not committing a kill on a night when the last mafia did, I've cleared him in my mind. That leaves you and Master left, and since I'm leaning towards him as town, it's pointing towards you, though I haven't, by any means, cleared Master.
I said that even though I was leaning towards him as town, I did not trust him to be cleared. At this point, assuming I were scum, why would appearing unbiased help me? I'd attack you, get you lynched, and then win it at night. There'd be no point in being passive.
Axelrod wrote:So, given that, what I assume happened was that GW re-directed MR onto himself (MR had a "watcher" ability which he had already revealed to MR, so there would be no risk of GW getting "caught" by him, and in any event, GW was planning on killing him.

GW targets MR. I Doc protect MR and target GW with the alret bypass. You tracked me. No death results. And that makes so much more sense than "Scum Axelrod redirected MR onto GW and did nothing else."
Again, I must ask: How the hell is that more sensible? Not only do I redirect him for no reason, but I try to kill him? And you make it seem like I do this to not be caught by the watching ability of the person I'm trying to kill, who already trusted me, and told me exactly where his eyes would be? So I make it more difficult for myself by moving those eyes TO me, as opposed to AWAY from me, despite the fact that I know there's a doc power around (he told me you'd be aiming for Sirdan with it), and that I could redirect THAT to me, and kill MR instead? Oh, brilliant deduction. Makes sense to me. What makes it make even more sense, is that you make it seem like I'd aim for the one person who seemed to trust me the most, and leave myself with two people who both showed more signs of distrust towards me than MR. That'd be a stupid position to place myself in.

What DOES make more sense is for you, as scum, to try to redirect MR, causing confusion from both the lack of a kill, the unclaimed redirection (because unclaimed random redirecting screws with people), and the possibly seen second non-killing power you used. You see, had you been seen only using a power on me, you could have claimed to have been doc-ing me, and made a story to cover that. Had you only been seen on MR, you'd have stuck to just a doc-ing story on him. You used two abilities to cover more bases, and cause the maximum amount of confusion, so that 4 could go down to 3 in a lynch, leaving you to more easily win in the night. It's a safer route than trying to kill 1 of us, and hope you aren't chosen with 3 left. Especially when you can't kill me, probably the least trusted person at that time, because it'll make you more likely to die, and yet I have the ability to see what happens at night, meaning I either see someone get killed, or I see them not commit a kill, and either way, should my result get trusted, you get screwed.

You keep going back to the fact that you want us to believe there HAD to be a kill committed last night, but that would, in fact, be a bad idea for scum. We knew that when we No Voted yesterday, and so they knew it. And you may be right: scum may be able to use two moves. And no more than two. You may have used that second pointless move on me to simply be allowed to not perform a kill last night. Because I cannot see any pro-town reason to have used that ability on me, leaving me to only see it as you trying to confuse the town, or get out of using a kill. Or both.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm was just pissy because I didn't answer his post.

Also, this:
Jahudo wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:Ghost, you are aware that submitting a wrong answer is a minus point, right?
Oops, I didn't know that either but it's right there in the rules. Each night Electra/I inserted answers to all 15 questions. I must've been lucky to get a power but now it makes sense that my power is a bottom rung of a series of powers.
I wasn't the only one to make the mistake of not realizing wrong answers hurt my score, and thus do something stupid.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

GhostWriter wrote:Xtoxm was just pissy because I didn't answer his
That should read "message".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I know. I wasn't using that to show that someone else forgot about that rule; I was using it to show that someone else had also done something foolish due to forgetting that rule. At least I didn't answer all of them. It was only, like, 4 or 5 that I tried that on, and then I started using the answers I got through cheating.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Don't you dare.

[quote=GhostWriter]Second, I explained that I not only guessed, but that the list I looked at, to trade answers, did not show the answers I had guessed. I did not know they were still there. I'd been changing answers since the experiment answers had been entered, and I simply picked answers at random and gave them.[/quote]

I told you before. After I answered about 4 or 5 answers like this, on one night, I began to take the answers from the other tests and adding them in, without erasing my other answers. Since I picked at random, I didn't know those were the answers I picked, nor did I remember they were even there. I said that. I didn't "knew full well" a damn thing.[/quote]
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oops. Gotta use the preview button more often...
EBWOP

GhostWriter wrote:Don't you dare.
GhostWriter wrote:Second, I explained that I not only guessed, but that the list I looked at, to trade answers, did not show the answers I had guessed. I did not know they were still there. I'd been changing answers since the experiment answers had been entered, and I simply picked answers at random and gave them.
I told you before. After I answered about 4 or 5 answers like this, on one night, I began to take the answers from the other tests and adding them in, without erasing my other answers. Since I picked at random, I didn't know those were the answers I picked, nor did I remember they were even there. I said that. I didn't "knew full well" a damn thing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Considering the Razor question, at it's core, is whether I believe it's him or me... Yeah, my answer is fairly obvious. However, when there are results of MR and I both being targetted. When there are results showing a redirection had to have occurred. When all fingers point to this answer. Hell, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and is staring me in the eyes from over top of it's duck bill, then I guess I can put aside suspicion of MR and
Vote: Axelrod
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I thought MR was. It had nothing to do with you saying you'd vote him. It had to do with me getting online. That was my first post after 5 or so days of being away from the internet. I felt satisfied with MR's arguing, and I did not feel changed by Axel's.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Sweet. I am a little sad, though. I never got to use my coolest ability: I had a freaking invisibility cloak. I could avoid all night actions and then see who targeted me. I guess using it might have worked last night, if it told me what each person visiting me did, since it'd have shown Axel. Good game everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”