Team Mafia 2023 Pre-Registration

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Korina »

Interested, but depends on how much is required
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Korina »

In post 24, Thestatusquo wrote: What do you mean how much is required?

If you're not familiar with how it usually works generally each team member for the team plays in one game and then how much you pay attention to/read the other games of your teammates is between you and your teammates and however you want to handle it is fine. Just make sure you and your teammates are on the same page about how much effort you are going to put in/expect from each other before hand.
I know how TM works, I’m asking about how much effort is required per player.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 41, T-Bone wrote: Also if anyone has some marketing skills, especially email marketing, or even professional writing skills, please reach out to me. We plan on sending an email out to all former players about the recent site upgrade and Team Mafia.
I lack professional writing skills but I was in college for that pre-COVID, so I can probably help to some degree with writing and grammar if needed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 47, Elements wrote:
In post 38, innocentvillager wrote: I not planning to effort too mucho this this year cuz life but I think it would still be fun cuz last time was pretty fun. If people are ok with that then I’m down to join a team
I'm of a similar mindset
Do y'all wanna make a team?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 80, Doctor Drew wrote: I am interested, but only if I could be single third party cult.

EYES EMOJI
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B