Micro 1073: Purgatory - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They - Either

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Arko »

I honestly don't like the flavour of lemon.
VOTE: Aurorus
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Arko »

First to be wrong at something huh?
VOTE: Vanderscamp
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Arko »

Actually, thought of it as more maf-sided
A saint going to hell is a benefit as it means one less martyr and one closer to their secondary win con
A sinner going to hell is a problem for them as you'd expect
A saint going to heaven might as well not happen, it just makes the sinners closer to their 2nd wincon, and closer they are to that, more they can influence.
A sinner going to heaven literally is their main objective
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Arko »

Basically, only 1 option makes the saints get closer to their win-con, while 2 make the sinner closer to their win-con. a Saint going to heaven has both benefits and disadvantages for both teams. A: More Time for Saints to take out Sinners in hell B: Sinners get more influence and closer to their 2nd win-con.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Arko »

But from the history- the setup seems town sided.
And yeah, saints definitely start with an advantage, so if they are good enough they can win pretty easily.
White-Flag is a fucking bitch for scum, everyone knows that.
But without white-flag yeah scum might actually have the advantage.
It's a pretty hard to balance setup idea, in all honesty.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Arko »

Nah it's good.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Arko »

I'm going for the night, See ya.

Also- I'm betting now that one of the non-posters is a sinner. the other 2 are probably within this group of 7 though as you could probably obviously tell.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Arko »

In post 40, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 34, BloodB0t wrote: VOTE: Arko
In post 35, Aisa wrote:
In post 21, AurorusVox wrote: VOTE: Aisa

@Asia, Bella, KK - where those votes at?
VOTE: AurorusVox :innocent:
why these votes specifically?
I'm gonna ask this question too. I wasn't looking here till now. Aisa, Are you like- Going for an OMGUS vote on Aur? and BB, I mean I understand if you aren't agreeing with the townreads, it could easily come from a sinner (There are 3 of them!) but what's your specific thoughts on me?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Arko »

Fair point, No real reason for me to be townread for that, It's technically pretty NAI.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Arko »

E-2 with an RVS vote that could easily change. E-2ing me for agreeing that personally that shit is NAI?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Arko »

I mean it's more of a personal thought that setup spec is not at all alignment indicative. I'm basically agreeing that the reason most consider me town right is pretty much useless?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Arko »

Ok yeah... 3 Sinners v 5 Saints from my point of view. So I'm literally not able to believe 3 of you. That's not the best. But what pers- I mean system I'm feeling is sinning a little too much? Maybe somethint to do with cults was how they sinned? Dunno, Don't care. VOTE: Empire I personally don't like the posts, and with the 3:5 ratio not including me... I'm honestly sure on killing this unless someone fucks up more, or they get out of it well.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Arko »

I think that might be E-2 By the way, let them breath for some time before voting them.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Arko »

Nice buzzword.

Also yours are relatively empty too?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Arko »

How the hell does that specifically mean I'm implying that? I'm taking it from the viewpoint that literally anyone can setup spec, it's pretty common, and I don't think it's AI at all.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Arko »

wait a sec, calm it. I said a word. It's technically. It's technically NAI Because literally anyone could do it, and it's not related to the game, but the setup? and personally, I think it's specifically NAI due to those technical reasons?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Arko »

I count it NAI in the same way I do voting someone based on an RVS joke, or even voting the moderator, or yourself in RVS. People have different ways of explaining things, opinions, and jokes. Also yeah meta is a bad way to read people is pretty agreeable in most circumstances (But some players do have specific tendencies as scum and town, so not fully useless)
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Arko »

In post 72, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i think setup spec in this setup alone is scummy. theres no reason to speculate abt if its townsided or scumsided. thats it. that’s the fucking point.
Setup spec in one setup is scummy? that... like makes no sense.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Arko »

Morning.
UNVOTE:
Ok... 3 Votes on ox already is way too quick. It took you guys only like 12 hours past my original vote. plus, BB was against ox too so they might of voted/hammered also. That's way too quick for a game with 3 scum vs 6.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Arko »

I think it means the creator of the system? Also yeah same computer-same meatspace location hydra is actually an interesting idea. Plot twist: it will probably be done by them and maybe 1 or 2 other attempts and that's it.

Ninja'd by Vanders - Have nothing to say on this. Mega quote wall, 1 sentence question. not town, not scum.
Ninja'd by Ali - It is yours! Enjoy it while it lasts.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Arko »

Nah I get it now. It's your playstyle account where you can switch the playstyles and stay the same person. Neato.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Arko »

In post 129, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 126, Arko wrote: I think it means the creator of the system? Also yeah same computer-same meatspace location hydra is actually an interesting idea. Plot twist: it will probably be done by them and maybe 1 or 2 other attempts and that's it.

Ninja'd by Vanders - Have nothing to say on this. Mega quote wall, 1 sentence question. not town, not scum.
What does this even mean
I'm saying it's a hydra that uses the same computer and has all it's members located in the same space.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Arko »

Anyways, I'm gonna be on site but not really doing much, might still reply, might not.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Arko »

In post 135, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 126, Arko wrote: I think it means the creator of the system? Also yeah same computer-same meatspace location hydra is actually an interesting idea.
Plot twist: it will probably be done by them and maybe 1 or 2 other attempts and that's it.

Sorry, I mean bolded part
Ahh, I meant it's most likely not gonna be attempted by anyone else except for a few people as a concept.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Arko »

In post 138, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Sorry, your words actually are making zero sense to us atm
I mean I doubt there will be much systems besides you and a few others.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Arko »

In post 141, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
Spoiler: small explanation about what plurality is - this is not game-relevant to anything except explaining our account for the sake of clarity
In the simplest, most layman way of explaining it to people on this site without getting into the full details about it, plurality is effectively an IRL hydra. All members of the system, (hydra), are located in the same place, in the same body, at the same time. It's the same exact way that two people in a hydra account on this site are different people and different identities, except instead of being two different
physical
bodies, they are the same
physical
body. And just like how two people in a hydra would have different opinions or views on matters, people in the system share exactly that.

Me, (Kori), and Grim are not the same person. We have different likes, tastes, and appearances in headspace. Headspace is a very complicated thing to explain in detail, and there are plenty of resources that can explain it better than we can. But the very tl;dr is headspace is a place all of us in the system can go to, and interact with when we're not actively dealing with the front. That's why we switch between Grim and I, because sometimes we switch around who is actually playing the game. Which, it's easy to tell the difference between Grim and I when we post, since this is all just me, (Kori.) Grim posts in all lowercase and rarely uses punctuation and shorthands a lot. If you look at the games from Vex Vience - that's Grim's account. That's the account it plays on by itself, and that's more or less its posting style.

This thread, the Plurality Discussion Thread in the speakeasy has a lot of great resources. If you have access to the Speakeasy, I recommend reading through it to get a more comprehensive understanding of what plurality is, rather than our quick and dirty explanation. If you don't have Speakeasy access, I'd look into getting it at some point during this game, or after if you're truly curious about plurality and want to know more. We advise against googling stuff about it, since there's a lot of misinformation out there. The links we provide at the end are all good, and asking (with consent!) a system about their experiences are also - all really good resources, along with the aforementioned thread. This Speakeasy thread from LLD is also good.

more than one, plurality resource, about plurality. (this link uses multiplicity, which is the old term for plurality), plurality hub
Ok that's actually really interesting. thanks for sending that.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Arko »

In post 152, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 118, Arko wrote: Morning.
UNVOTE:
Ok... 3 Votes on ox already is way too quick. It took you guys only like 12 hours past my original vote. plus, BB was against ox too so they might of voted/hammered also. That's way too quick for a game with 3 scum vs 6.
Not sure I buy this panic tbh

If scum orchestrated a quick hammer on someone at e-2 are they not just handing us the easy win since we only need to send 2 of them to hell?

Also it’s weird to me that you were focusing on ox making e-2 quickly when you were also at e-2 at the time and in fact still are?
Yes I'm E-2. I can't change that. It's bad. However, I could change ox being E-2. So I did. Found it too early when we have so much time left. If they end up acting scummier or they are on track to death, yes, I may revote them.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Arko »

In post 153, AurorusVox wrote: (Oh and bb was on the wagon already so like how could they have hammered??)
Ahh, I just realised that. I thought it was someone else :/
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Arko »

Decent Morning. Good isn't the right term, I'm fuckin tired.
I honestly can find nothing to say. When I'm back I'll say something meaningful. Maybe.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Arko »

Morning...
Yeah either the mixture I'm not feeling this game from a scumhunting perspective (3v5 is a bitch. I don't know whether I'm seeing a wagon full of scum or I'm being pocketed completely by scum and I'm probably gonna vote one into heaven) and the low post feeling of the game, or my extreme tiredness and low focus due to lack of sleep. I don't have much thoughts.
But I'm pretty sure on the fact that one of 3 scenarios are what's going on:
Ranger's scum and pocketing me
BB's scum trying to get me sent to hell
Neither are scum, and either ox is scum or somehow all 3 sinners are outside of this 4
However, I doubt the 3rd one is either accurate or gets a full picture, and 1 I'm not feeling (Ranger feels town. Scum!Ranger, may you get a participation award in the act of pocketing if this is what you have done, because you have done it successfully so far)
so like- I don't know what to go, but I'm feeling specifically where I'd like to kill, and that's either BB or someone just resting on the sidelines of this

Also aur- When the hell did I freak over E-2? I said it was bad. that's it. and no, my vote was the one to E-4 or E-3 ox, not E-2. So either your a little chunk of misinformation and actually a lime, or your a forgetful lemon.

Also hello ox, ready to murderise me I assume? Well... I don't know if that's not happening, but I damn hope so.
Anyways, I should actually contribute to something that doesn't murderise me and also something I agree with, so VOTE: Bloodbot

I'm honestly hating trying to find who the scum are, or even find town. With how much members they have comparatively, it's way too easy to mix up an entire faction with the other. Man, I like the setup idea but trying to scumhunt is a different story. Also, maybe doing nothing with my posts is because I don't know fuck all, and can't really find where to go? I feel like I'm either being pocketed by scum, or murderised by scum.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Arko »

Also- Ranger is out here making a fucking essay with only 10 pages in existence and no flip on why he thinks I'm not scum. I respect it, whatever the intentions.
Anyways, I'm gonna have to go in an hour, so plop down your questions rapid-fire style.
And yeah, your saying he's scum for high townreading me when until BB did anything you all considered me town, and now your putting me at the lowest scum down the pole and an instant kill either Hell 1 or 2?

Also 4 days with this amount of posts is pretty damn low, isn't it?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Arko »

Again, think for a second- If 2 sinners go to hell, they lose. 1 goes, and the town gets material to send the next and they are on thin ice.
You'd be seeing a lot more swaying away from the person going to hell if they were a sinner. I'm the only one not wanting to kill ranger, out everybody. and vice versa. But let's see who definitely has been? BB. Not a single bit of discussion on their status. No questions asked. All questions asked to ranger. ox? quick vote frenzy. once stopped, you all decided "Magically" to start going what the fuck why did he unvote? when it was such a quick vote on one person. Either scum voted that because it was town, or they decided to make up a reason to not kill that scum player.

Also yes, just read it. Understand it.

I'm starting to think BB/Ox might be 2 scum, but I do have some doubts. I'm gonna give it a day to pick which one I vote though. UNVOTE:
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Arko »

out of everybody* man tiredness.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Arko »

Hello... I guess. I'm tired.
I'm not really finding much motivation and fun in this setup. 5v3 is feeling kinda bad to play in, personally. Pure Dayplay 5v3 to be specific.
But I'll continue to soldier on for like another day or two.

I have no reads really, this game hasn't been fun to me, and is on the backburner and will most likely be sent further into the backburner.

Oh well, I'll read it when I come home. Maybe I can actually get something done?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”