Mafiascum Wrestling Federation (The Road To ScummerSlam!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

I guess at Clash at the Mash we'll see if Fenrir is more bark than bite!

Also I sure hope that Meme will be in my corner since I plan to be there for his title shot.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 16, racefan12 wrote:
In post 14, VashtaNeurotic wrote: Also I sure hope that Meme will be in my corner since I plan to be there for his title shot.
Meme might be in your corner, but I won't be
We can be true rivals at last!
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun May 07, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Video Released After Nightkill
The video opens with just a view of Vash against a black background. He sits at a desk with his hands clasped, his sunglasses still on.

"It's been a bad week. A week full of disappointment. Meme and I both had the championships in our grasps and yet we failed. Though I would still like to congratulate Fenrir and T-Bone on their victories."

He pauses for a second and looks off to the side before bringing his eyes back to the camera.

"Despite this, Captainmeme and I will not be returning to tag team action quite yet. I still have some things to prove in the singles division."

Vash sits back in his chair, clasping his hands once again with his index fingers touching, he begins to shake them as if he is about to say something important.

"That's why I'd like to extend an invitation of a singles match to a competitor who I believe shows incredible promise, but hasn't gotten a chance to show it one on one. As such, StrangerCoug, I hope you are ready to learn about the power of love and peace."

Vash begins to get up and walk away...before quickly sprinting back into frame and looking at the camera

"Oh, and to make sure neither of us gets outside help, it's going to be in a steel cage. Good luck."

Vash makes the peace sign with his fingers before quickly exiting the frame.

George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:53 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Audio Version of Promo: https://vocaroo.com/14FdRq21wWKG

Promo To The Crowd at the Start of Nightkill
Vash stands in the ring, mic in hand, clearing pacing abojut what he is about to say. Finally he begins.

"Last time I spoke to you it had been a bad week, well now it's been a bad several weeks. I've lost match after match, even ones where I had my partner Captainmeme to back me up. And...right now it's clear to me that..."

He pauses for a good few seconds almost not sure if he should continue with saying anything at all

"that I just haven't been good enough. And maybe if I had won a singles match I wouldn't believe that. And maybe if I hadn't been pinned at Showdown at the Speakeasy I wouldn't believe that. And maybe if I had my hands on that briefcase on Friday longer than a second I wouldn't believe that, but it's true."

He stands around, visible fuming a little

"But I'm not done fighting, I will get a win if it's the last thing I do, and I'm sorry Meme, but that means I have to do it on my own. Because for me, these are desperate times."

He pauses one last time to collect himself

"So it's time to call for desperate measures. Goodnight everyone."

He drops the mic and walks out of the ring

George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Desperate Measures failed, and I think I know why. I tried too much to look within myself for the answer, when really, what I needed to do was look without. Next week is the battle royale, that if I win I can finally face Fenrir again, the one who set me on this path.

So I went to my personal trainer, and asked if he could make me strong enough to win the battle royal, and he said "No, I cannot".

So I went to the World's Strongest Man, and asked him if he could make me strong enough to win the battle royal, and he said "No, I cannot".

So then I went to God, and asked God if they could make me strong enough to win the battle royal, and God looked at me deeply, and in a voice a sweet as caramel said, "My child, no, I cannot."

At first I was heartbroken, but then a person came up to me and said that yes, they could make me strong enough to win the battle royal if I could just do one thing.

And that is why this promo is sponsored by RAID: Shadow Legends. RAID: Shadow Legends is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends devs.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 99, Gregor M. Silverclaw wrote: A true, honest warrior is not one who kneels when told to kneel, begs when told to beg, or gives up at a moment's notice. It is one who fights with all they have and does not look down at or belittle another. What you do is use your title belt as a means to cruelty and power.

You and your clan have not been tested by a Silverclaw at this point, but you
will
know what it is like to falter by our hands. Count your days, for they are numbered.

Silverclaw is right, none of the champions in Raid: Shadow Legends give up. They continue to fight until you rise through the ranks to get premium prizes!
George Bailey

Return to “General Discussion”